Dear Twilight Fans around the globe,
On this sleepy Saturday (it is currently Friday as I’m writing this, but I’m anticipating a sleepy Saturday) we bring you another round of Twi-dirt- our semi-occasionally-not very often word vomit of Twilight-related news. Today we thought we’d spice it up & instead of our usual hilarious sentence with a link to the news we are going to be more interactive. (We don’t feel there is enough interaction on our two sites- the 800-1,000 daily comments on LTR posts aren’t enough for us) All of today’s dirt can be found (with one teeny exception) within today’s post. This will ensure you don’t have to leave our site, ever. What else is there to do on a sleepy Saturday anyway?
Enjoy! Happy Sleepy Satuday!
UnintendedChoice & theMoonisDown
- “Twilight’s kinda a big deal” and this parody BLEW OUR MINDS!
- This one is not for children because it’s too hilarious and children shouldn’t be surrounded by hilarious things:
The mindblowing continues after the cut…
- Do you know that Rob Pattinson was once a Chippendale’s dancer?
Yes, our very own Vogue18 made this. Bow in her honor
- Wait, Twiley Cyrus?
This is an old gem from the Twi archives (Yes, November IS archives!)
- I’d say this is a pretty accurate depiction of New Moon, wouldn’t you?
- Yeah, they got Breaking Dawn right! (way too long to post here, but here’s a teaser)
- Enjoy this creeptastic photo of Michael Welch? Well, you’ll love even more that he’s supporting a drive in April to donate one mammogram per day to a woman who cannot afford it. Hop on over to TouchedByTwilight to find out more details! Thanks Britt!