A Tribute to Alice Cullen
Many months ago Moon & I pushed the little heart on YouTube to “favorite” this video tribute to you. I just watched it again tonight and got goosebumps because it’s a great tribute set to a great song:
The girl who created the video apologized for using another girl most of the time b/c there isn’t much out there with Ashley Green (which is soon to change!)
I thought I’d name today “Alice Cullen Day” and throw out all the reasons why, next to Edward, you’re my favorite character in the Twilight Saga. (Well, also after Mrs. Cope, but duh, that goes without saying)
- Because you can’t remember your human life, yet you seem the most compassionate to human feelings and emotions
- Because of your love for Jasper- how you waited for him, how you knew he was coming! I can only imagine how hard it was to ignore those visions of your first, ahem, time together for all those years
- Because you are a true, committed friend
- Because of your connection with your brother, Edward.
- Because you saw Bella coming and knew Edward would love her and you were right, so you’re smart which is another reason I love you
- Because you knew that you’d be bff’s w/ Bella someday
- Because you get to rip off James’ head in the movie, which is awesome since he’s the reason you’re a vamp in the first place and it was a brilliant move on Catherine Hardwicke’s part- one that Stephenie Meyer should’ve thought of!
- Because the girl they picked to play you in the movie is Ashley Greene and she embodies you and IS you and dresses the cutest and is sweet and humble and we’re bff’s now and she’d probably be real creeped out if she ever read this, but Hi Ash! I’m normal, I promise! Let’s go shopping!
- You’re the one who shows up in New Moon and rescues us from almost ending up with that dog
- Because you have a great fashion sense and attempt to help Bella at any cost, any time which is a huge task b/c she dresses so fugly. Member that sweater Edward describes in Midnight Sun? Ugh!
- Because you’re the most huggable marble-skinned vampire out there even more than Edward. Of course, he usually prefers my ‘special hugs.’
- Because you gave Bella a huge closet which, ps, she only pretended to ‘play in for hours’
- You come back in Breaking Dawn and I cry. The end
Hugs (and ps- can you tell me when I’m moving to California… it’d really help me with my summer plans…),
What did I forget? I know there are many more reasons. Why do YOU love, Alice Cullen?