Follow your Dreams- Twilight style
Dear kids, teens and grown-ups neglecting their responsibilities who make videos like the one you’re about to see,
Moon & I spend a lot of time perusing YouTube for great content for 2nd-hand embarrassment, fan art, fanmade vids & Saturday Am Delight over at LTR. We are constantly amazed at your creativity. We had a conversation about it last night:
UC: seriously, these kids are talented
Moon: They are! I want them all to realize their dreams and go into movies or tv or whatever. I wish I could tell everyone that
UC: They should follow their dreams
I know that sounds pretty similar to the drunk convos we’ve had about you guys before, but we were sober- promise. And you should- you should REALLY follow your dreams! You guys are better than 1/2 the trailer editors in the business!
After watching this next video, I was SO excited to see Breaking Dawn… and we don’t even know for sure that it’s going to be made into a movie (and if it is, guarentee this short teaser film will be better than the actual movie!)
I loved this video, I really did, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to share some of the profound thoughts that went through my mind as I watched it. Think of it as a mini-commentary:
- I love how I’m feeling the emotion of the wedding…Bella looks beautiful in her dress.. the music is starting to build… and then suddenly, Cedric Diggory shows up!
- Bella’s boobs are CLEARLY not that big… did a guy make this vid?
- Isle Emse? Um, hot. You gave us what Stephenie clearly did not.
- Natalie Portman playing Bella? Well, I don’t like it.. but only because Rob has a crush on her and I’m way jealous
- LOVE it when Edward rocks a Jesus beard & does a cartwheel
- Is that Bill Compton from Trublood at the end? It makes sense.. he woulda hung out w/ the Cullens…
Seriously, amazing job. We’re impressed. And I want to hug that little girl who played Renesmee NOW!
Follow your dreams,