Pledging to LTT
Dear LTT Pledges,
The Twilight Sisterhood has been having pledge month this June & we thought of how amazing it would be if we did that here at LTT.
We’re pretty easy-going Sisters, and we only require one task from the following list of initiations to be achieved in order to be accepted into our sorority:
Streak naked at a 100Monkey’s show and get Marty, the bananager, to join you. Yell “JASPER” at the top of your lungs the entire time.
- Eat only Twilight conversation hearts for breakfast lunch and dinner ’till you’re rushed to the hospital with sudden onset diabetes.
- Insist that all band aids you receive while AT the hospital be Hot Topic Twilight band aids.
- Head on over to a neighboring sorority or frat and rip a tree (roots intact) out of the ground while screaming “AS IF YOU COULD FIGHT ME OFF.”
- Act out chapter 32 of Wide Awake fan fiction with a male friend, at a church pot luck. In a park. Against a tree. (yep, it’s that chapter)
- Read the mind of the hottest guy at work or school & write down his thoughts in Edward’s calligraphy (And if his thought happens to be “Be Safe”- you’ll get something extra special. Like Sam Bradley’s email address)
- Run miles around a high school wearing a gray peacoat only stopping when you see a van approaching. Stop it with your hand, even if it’s just pulling into a parking spot, safely.
- Invite & successfully get Kristen Stewart to join you at a Nascar race where you will ALSO need to have a mullet, like she currently has, and drink Pabst Blue Ribbons until you strip off your clothes and do a ho photoshoot on Dale Jr’s hood (that’s what she said).
- Buy a Volvo. Drive from New York to Forks, WA in 12 hours or under while making home-made mushroom ravioli (I don’t wanna hear that this is impossible to do while driving. Figure it out)
- Kill, filet & bread a mountain lion in Harry Clearwater’s famous fish fry (fine- if you can’t find Harry’s fish fry, you can use whatever your local market sells)
UnintendedChoice & theMoonisDown
Good news is though, my whole gateway 504 issue is resolved! I was apparently riding the techno short bus…now I’m all up to speed and I even get to have recess with the normal kids! yay!
this is me shaking my head up and down and smiling at you and pretending to have even the slightest effing clue as to what you are talking about while i’m mentally undressing rob.
- Rob has a question for us over on LTR
- The Forum is buzzing with activity. Wanna see why? Check it
- Follow us on Twitter & help us get to 2,000 followers this weekend!
- Lauren from Lauren’s Bite is hosting a give-away. GO WIN
- I have a wedgie so far up my butt I’m not sure it’s ever gonna come out (not true- just seeing if anyone reads this far…..crickets….)
Tags: , 100 monkeys, calligraphy, contest, Cullen, dale earnhart jr., edward cullen, fan fiction, fish fry, forks, fraternities, henry clearwater, homemade pasta, Hot Topic, how to catch a mountain lion, intitations, Jackson Rathbone, Jasper, Kristen Stewart, kristen stewart mullet, mullet, naming contest, nascar, pabst blue ribbon, PBR, peacoat, pledges, rob pattinson sorority, rush week, Sam Bradley, sorority, The bananager, twilight band aids, twilight conversation hearts, twilight sorority, Volvo, wide awake