All the Twilight news that’s fit to print – Unicorns and lots of BooBoo’s
There comes a time every few weeks or so that we have to do a news dump because there’s simply too much news and not enough letters in the day. So here’s all the news we think you should know about but couldn’t cover.
Extra, Extra, Read all about it!
- Our BFF Ashley Greene gets a Twitter and proceeds to lull us to sleep with tweets of her sleeping habits and stories of buying dog food. There’s something to be said about keeping the mystery, isn’t there? Love you BFF!
- Dude, Xavier did you forget what I told you to say if Jackson invited you to a 100 Monkeys show!? Did he not think you were deaf or sick with food poisoning? In other news, HIGH FIVE for going with Ashley, maybe you’ll be the lucky SOB to finally figure out she’s a hot piece, while the rest of that numbnuts cast wonders why they don’t have a girlfriend, or why theirs smells of grease.
- Both Melissa Rosenberg and Justin Chon dish that Eclipse will be a much “darker” film. No really? This is the book in that saga that contains the story of Jasper’s shady past, killing innumerable people, the turning and training of a newborn vampire army, the rape of Rosalie at the hands of her fiance, and fight training all culminating in arguably the saga’s most satisfying moment of conflict: the battle. So “dark,” you say? NO DUH!
- New Moon Action figures go on sale at Hot Topic. Is it just us or does Jacob look a little “special” in the face?
- Little Jacky is photographed with a boo-boo (not the kid playing Seth) Tuesday. No one knows whether it was his hand, his head or that terrible wig that was injured. I’m hoping he broke his hand after punching out the wig department after he saw his reflection in the mirror. Jackson Rathbone-r: kicking ass and NOT taking names!
- Little BooBoo Stewart gets his first tattoo! Awww, they grow up so fast, don’t they? How friggin cute is this kid?!
Follow the cut for more news, shirtless Kellan and Jackson the Unicorn!
- Some dude with a unpronounceable name and arguably a mental disorder interviews Jackson and those other guys. He makes Jackson’s day by getting some dude Daniel Johnston (don’t worry I had to google too) to record a message for him. Listen for Jackson saying “I was born a Unicorn.” It’s a magical moment! He also talks wigs. Action packed!
- Micheal K at Dlisted explains these HOT Kellan pics better than I ever could! If it’s ain’t broke don’t fix it yall!
- If Elvis and a Catfish had a child his name would be Jackson Rathbone
- Edward Cullen meet your new BFF: Seth Clearwater… you might wanna get Mr. Jenks on that fake ID thing he does so well ASAP!
- Carlisle Cullen’s KILLER Day Spa. Get the deep tissue massage at your own risk
- And just as quickly as it appeared news of a Harpers Bazaar Robsten REVEAL quickly fizzles out. I love Robsten rumor shooting stars.
So that’s it for this news round up, did we miss anything? What should we have written a letter about?
Tags: , 100 monkeys, action figure, Ashley Greene, Boo Boo Stewart, Carlisle Cullen, catfish, Daniel Johnston, day spa, Eclipse, Elvis, filming, gossip, Hot Topic, hurt, injury, Jackson Rathbone, Jackson Rathbone's hair, jacob black, Justin Chon, kellan lutz, Kristen Stewart, melissa rosenberg, New Moon, Peter Facinelli, Rob, Robert Pattinson, Robsten, Robsten rumors, Rosalie, secrets, set, seth clearwater, shirtless, tattoo, Twilight, twitter, unicorn, vancouver, wig, Wolfpack, work out, Xavier Samuel