What LTT has meant to me: From the mouths of our 'fanbase'
2nd- post of the day alert! We asked a select few people to write a few words about what LTT/LTR has meant to them over the past year. Today we hear from two of our first 3 commenters! Staring with Christa- who we still lovingly refer to as “our fanbase” (anyone know what that is from!?)
Dear UC and Themoonisdown,
I can’t thank you enough for the last year. I’ve been laughing with you ever since I found you a year ago. Real Life has been calling lately and I haven’t been around as much, but I sneak back whenever I can to catch up on my TwiLOLz. You really are the best!
- I love that when I am down, all I have to do is go to LTT or LTR for a laugh. You have never let me down.
- I love that when I found you I thought, “These girls are a riot. I hope they keep writing.” Not only have you kept it up, but I have gotten to watch your site grow beyond my wildest expectations.
- I love that after a year you’re still posting all things Twilight and keeping it fresh. That’s talent!
- I love that you’re so dang funny. You may think this is the same as #1 but it’s not. Lots of people make me laugh on a daily basis. You’re particular brand of humor is special. It’s witty, intelligent, and snarky, yet you will stoop to just plain silly when it’s called for. I dig that.
- I love that you are bringing people together online and in real life.
- I love that you not only have fun contests but that the fake prizes are often better than winning a real prize. I’ve caught myself thinking, “Oh man, I wish I had that fake prize.”
- I love that you work so well together, trade off writing for both sites, and often give two different perspectives.
- I love you for creating a venue where “sicknast”, “lamespice”, “AmanDUH”, and “Unicorns” can be used without explanation.
- I love that you go to crazy Twilight events and post about your experiences, so that I don’t have to.
- I love that we can count on you to Break It Down Vanity Fair Style.
I was honored to receive an email inviting me to share what you mean to me on your special day. I can’t believe it’s been a year. A whole year of my life…and Rob’s. You have done so many things for me I don’t know where to start. You’ve taught me how to laugh (at myself and others) again. You’ve taught me that it is indeed completely #normal to play with dolls. I think my first letter was of my paper Rob doll (that was before I realized they sold actual dolls…like REAL dolls). You have made it possible for me to meet some amazing people *coughnotrobcough* but I know this one will take time.
Before there was you
I knew not of the sex hair
Now I have come close
Love always and Happy effin’ Birthday LTR/LTT,
This is our 2nd post of the day- Yes. We’re serious. Like Tweed. Read the first post here