Twilight News Dump – Cause really there’s nothing going on besides Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas handbag shopping
Since I was out on the open road last night I didn’t get to write you lovelies something fun to read today but upon further inspection it seems that filming has halted in Baton Rouge and the rest of the interwebs are on Holiday. It is Christmastime after all… BUT never fear days like these mean we can catch up on all the little tidbits of news that fall through the cracks…
(click on the links/bolded sections for the full news story)
- Word of warning to set crashers looking to see the magicness up close and personal on the BD set: Louisiana has guns and they’re not afraid to use them to defend their home… or movie studio.
- Outtakes are really just the gift that keeps on giving… now if only we could get some sort of pictures from the BREAKING DAWN SET!!! AHEM!! COUGH!!WHATEVER!
- Jamie Campbell Bower does an amazing impression of “The Scream” trying to get home to Ginny Weasley in London.
- Just sucked on a lemon or trying to hold one in so he doesn’t fart in front of the super cute photographer look? You be the judge.
- Peter and his kids have some old timey fun in New Orleans and add another picture to the blackmail collection for when his daughters reach their highly embarassable (yea thats a new word) teen years.
- Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas go pick up handbags together… next on the list? New bras and some shoe shopping… for Joe… Ashley…. right…….
- Kiowa Gordon was the prettiest princess at an LA Fashion event. Wonder if he can teach me the 3 steps to clearer skin.
- The dude who was cast as Phil Dwyer (Renee’s new piece) looks like he just stepped out of a generic Ed Hardy ad campaign.
- Jackson had a birthday on the 21st… he is now the oldest known living catfish in the world. Congrats and Happy Birthday Jacky!!!
The end! Now go get the rest of your last minute Christmas shopping done!!! I’m currently waiting to hear back from Kim at Twifans.com for one of my special surprises! MOOOhhahahaha!
Any news we missed? Should Joe get the green or the Gucci in the background? Decisions, decisions…