It’s time for New LTT & Breaking Dawn FASHION
All right LTT ladies!! It’s time for you guys to come up with new t-shirts for us that we can wear to the breaking dawn part 1
premiere. Come on. Where have ya’ll been? It’s time for new designs!! Wait, Moon’s was in Africa doing good deeds? That’s a good excuse, but I know UC isn’t doing anything but trying to get us to vote for her hot tubs or something (don’t worry, I clicked the link and voted for something I have absolutely no clue about! That was for you UC!) So, no excuses! And I think to speed the process up a bit at LTT, you guys should hold a design contest for the ladies and unicorns of LTT (god knows they’ve leaked us enough material to work with)!
- a Pier One store with a truck out front that says “Isle Esme bound” (you guys hit the nail on the head with that one)
- “STOP – TWIST – IMPRINT“ in “Leghitch – Imprint– Hunt” style
- *Seriously* –> And we ALL want: “Headboard 2011” with cartooned-Rob-arms breaking that sucker down
- Finally, can I just get that pic of TomStu (you know THAT pic –furrystu) on a t-shirt…maybe with some unemployment stats under it?
Anyway, this is my humble suggestion for how we can be most fashionable going into Breaking Dawn Season
Love you guys!
Great idea, HowToBe! While I love the designs we have in the LTT/LTR store, I think we could use some new ones to freshen it up a bit (Is our designer listening!?) First, I have to apologize for using the f word in both picture captions so far. I blame that on still being tipsy from our Hurricane Irene party yesterday where we just drank away our hurricane fears (which amounted to a lot of beer bottles loose in the street) But anyway, Here are a few ideas I’m adding to the mix:
- PROUD KRISBIAN using this picture (why? WHY does that exist!)
- “Real or Not Real” on the front with “ROBSTEN?” written on the back. I think combining the Twilight & Hunger Games fandoms guarantees more sales, don’t you?
- “Isn’t this thing over yet?”
- LTT: Promoting Birth Control since “Fade to Black”
- JUST SAY NO (to combining your mom’s names to come up with a new one)
- I heard that sports teams always have t-shirts printed up ahead of winning (or losing) a super bowl/word series from a friend who loves sports so we should make sure to have a ton of the following pre-printed for the END of Breaking Dawn and the eventual Robsten break-up OR wedding: “Told you so” for the Nonsten Team and “True love, bitches” for Robsteners
- Breaking Dawn, subtitle: The Incredible, Edible, Egg
What do you think? Should any of the above be on new LTT/LTR T-shirts & merch?
Speaking of merch, we still have stuff from that “box of Crap” Stephenie Meyer sent us last year and I’d really like to get it out of my closet. So how about you come up with good merch ideas in the comments today & we’ll pick a few favorites to send prizes to! Good luck. May Buttcrack Santa (RIP) be with you always.
As I was writing about I had the BRILLIANT idea of “Fade to Sad” which of course we already BRILLIANTLY thought of (Or Stacey, our designer did) and I’m pretty sure this is the design we gave Stephenie. So funny. Why I don’t own this iPhone cover yet, I don’t know. Fade to Sad