Remember that time when UC and I were on the Red Carpet and we got to ask questions to cast members and the Twi randoms we love and got to take pictures that weren’t 89 miles away from the subject? Oh wait you don’t? Cause it hasn’t happen yet… BUUUUUUTTTTT (that’s a big ol butt)…
It will on Monday!!!!!!! You heard that right, yours truly Moon and UC will be hitting the red/black/wedding colors colored carpet on Monday to officially cover the event!! Yes, we will finally be within 5 feet of Big Daddy without a retraining order or a living room window between us. Dreams do come true yall.
As you can imagine we’ve been furiously coming up with questions we could possibly ask on Monday. So of course since we’re not like E! News or something we’ll most likely be standing between the Latvia Daily News and the cleaning crew waiting to strike the carpet once the event is over. Clearly, we will have precious little time with the Holy Trinity and C list cast members.
But we need your help! What should we ask ANY possible cast members/crew member/soundtrack musician/wardrobe stylist/stunt double that we happen to talk to? Here’s our
totally fake list of questions:
1. Rob – How awkward was it explaining “just the tip” to your parents after the Jimmy Kimmel Show?
2. Jamie Campbell Bower – What did you REALLY do with the nipple clamps and cheese wheels? Follow up question: Have you ever gotten a sketchier gift from a fan than nipple clamps and cheese wheels? Double follow up: Are you wearing them now?
3. Wig person (how will we know them?!) – How do you sleep at night? Is it an Ambien and Vodka cocktail or are you up all night thinking of a way to make your next victim look crazy?
4. Stephenie – Do you now call Pancho, Nacho? Come on, you can tell us.
5. Anyone – If you had to get one Twilight related tattoo, what would you get?
As you can tell we really need your help and really we just want to ask them stuff you’re interested to hear. We’ve heard all the tried and true and tired questions, we want to have a good time so hit us with your best in the comments.
We all know we’ll try to talk to the Trinity and the obvious people but who from the Randoms do you want us to try and talk to?
Moon & UC
Stuff happening this weekend
In tent city a plethora of activities are happening down at Nokia Live ranging from cast visits, give aways to a live podcast we’ll be participating in with other Twi “experts” (HA!) hosted at the Yahoo TwiFi lounge and Twilight Series Theories. Also on Sunday we’re throwing a little get together for our LTT readers and friends… if you’ll be in LA for the big day email us if you want to come to the party.