And the LTT Award categories are…
It’s that time of the year… the time when we all become arm chair fashion experts, movie and music critics and people who love to give even more airtime to the self absorbed. YES, it’s awards season in Hollywood and since nothing can escape from judgement here at LTT I think it’s time we gave even more praise and attention to our favorite people and books by creating the Letters to Twilight Awards. The LTT’s if you will.
LTT Award Categories
- Award for achievement in bending the truth so far even they don’t know what’s a lie anymore
– Best actor/actress in a fake relationship
– Weirdest guest at the Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 Premiere
– Best leather jacket of Taylor Lautner’s
– Best gray suit of Taylor Lautner’s
– Best Twi cast member’s Dad
– Award to the fandom that will take away the spotlight and crazy from Twilight in 2012
– Robert Pattinson’s worst hair of 2011
– Best Twilight related Tweeter
– Best non cast/official Tweeter
– Biggest Fandom Drama of 2011
– Biggest thing Nikki Reed did this year that annoyed the Robsten-er’s/Krisbians?
– The most likely to implode post Twilight
– The best usage of their 15 minutes of fame
– Twilight related person/cast member/etc. who used their short amount of fame time the BEST way
– Best music related Twilight endeavor
– The LTT Icarus Award – The nominee that soars closest to the sun, only to fall the farthest. The actor/musician/commenter/blogger/Tweeter/author/Twi legend that fails so miserably, it has to be recognized
– The most anticipated Twilight related event/moment in 2012
The ballots have been mailed to all the top bloggers, tweeters, commenters, and personalities in the Twilight fandom. We will be furiously tallying and counting each ballot and write in this week and will host the LTT awards and winners at our very classy and glamourous awards ceremony on Friday!
Good luck to all the as yet named nominees AND winners!
Moon & UC
Who would you nominate? Who should be the winner but won’t? Any made up category we missed?