Dear Breaking Dawn Part 1,
Let’s be honest… we’re all Hunger Games fans right? And we liked Harry Potter even though it seems like that was out ages ago. And DUH Bridesmaids it the world’s best gift to movie making, so the fact that you’re up against these 3 movies for Best Picture at the MTV Movie Awards this year is tough. Oh yeah, plus The Help. Which really seems too good to be up for a popcorn award, but I digress.
So no matter what movie wins, it’ll be a good night (unless The Help wins which would be weird), but I’ve compiled some reasons why we should care that Breaking Dawn Part 1 should win all the MTV movie awards it’s up for this year:
2) ROBSTEN KISS.
Duh. Who doesn’t want to see them almast kiss for the gazillionth time? (ME!) And you KNOW we can’t miss the tweets from both sides proclaiming how “FAKE” they are or how they should just “DO IT” on stage to prove to the haters that their love is real. I just hope an audience member is smart enough to smuggle in their bear-skin rug to throw up on stage in case the mood is right.
3) Unlike the other movies, we have copstaches in our movie. And copstaches should always win.
4) Our movie doesn’t start with an H, and therefore should just win by default
5) Rob is in also in the Harry Potter series which should give Breaking Dawn Part 1 two chances to win. Better chance= automatic win (LTT rules of life are so much better than normal rules of life)
7) It would really be unfortunate to have every housewife/aunt/grandma/mom on earth coming after J Lawrence when Katniss beats out Bella, right?
8) Breaking Dawn is the only story focused on a love story out of the 5. And by “love story” I mean it’s the only movie with headboard-breaking sex.
9) Without the Twilight fandom, there would BE no Hunger Games fandom (Thank you Stephenie Meyer!)
Twilight 4 the win! Down with the capital!!
So seriously: Robsten needs that almost-kiss & it would be sad to give Twilight a send out without a win, right?
Vote for Best Kiss: http://bit.ly/BD1MTVBK
Vote for Best Picture: http://bit.
And life will be good. Very good. Like as good as green. Because, you know, green is, what? Goooood….