Posted by unintendedchoice on August 17th, 2012
Dayyuuummm. (Sidenote: sometimes when I write things like “Hottie McHottie” and “Dayummmm” I realize how much I objectify men online. And think it’s okay because I don’t really do it (as much) in real life. But then I realize #thatsnormal and that’s NOT normal to question it. Back to today’s letter…)
The Twilight saga is the gift that keeps giving– we get a new hottie with EVERY MOVIE.
1. In Twilight there was Edward Cullen who won us over with his Ray-bans and amazing apple-catching skills
2. In New Moon there was The Entire Wolfpack (which, we have to confess, included Jacob Black who made us feel less icky about his age (was he legal then? I completely forget) by distracting us with his huge muscles.)
3. In Eclipse there was Riley who we really think died way too soon & we’d love to see him come back in a flashback scene or a new supernatural “Vamp Raised from the Dead” type of character so we can stare at him some more.. oh heyyyy.
4. In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I we had….. well, since my main memories focus on lots of Edward & Bella sex, I’d have to say we have the return of hot Edward Cullen. Gone were the tweed jackets & wurthers in his pockets. No more Edward Cullen Insurance salesman. He even said good-bye to his hipster youth wearing Members-Only jackets & moved onto a more mature look. And we were okay with that!
5. And now with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II we have YOU– Benjamin. Coming at us with your exotic looks– adding a little flavor to the cast of white boys and slightly tanner white boys. (But shout out to you other new hotties: Lee Pace, JD Pardo, and all the ones I’m going to get in trouble for forgetting (too tired to pull up imdb right now)
We got to chat with you, Rami Malek, for another round of “New Faces Fridays” a couple weeks ago. Sadly Moon didn’t get a chance to ask if you saw her waving at you when she ran into at her local Target at LA, so we’ll ask you here– DID YOU SEE MOON? She was the one with the paparazzi lens and a copy of the book “How to capture stars doing mundane daily tasks.” You should’ve said “hey!”
Today Twilight Moms is hosting this interview with Rami Malek, but we are previewing a few questions to get you PSYCHED. (We know you are):
Fansite interview with Rami Malek
Have you gotten to see any of your scenes on film yet- and if so what you thought of the special effects?
“Great question I had an ADR* session, I’m sure you guys are familiar with that right?? (ADR stands for Automated Dialog Replacement) So I got to see some of the temporary effects they weren’t quite done but as far as I was concerned they were good enough for me- they really looked brilliant-vibrant and felt very real- I was happy to see that because there were points that I was concerned about- I’m always concerned watching a movie- when something looks as if it was developed from a computer and you can see when it looks generated by a computer it really takes one out of the film so I was happy to see that it really just looks as if I was doing these in reality”
Stephenie has recently released the “The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide” which had a huge backstory between the Egyptian coven and I know we’ve already sampled a little bit of what we are going to see from you-did we get any of that feud with the Volturi history from you guys?
“Well after reading the novel I came to the conclusion that there was going to be a lot of work I had to do because there wasn’t that much said in her novel- so I came up with a lot of ideas and Angela who plays Tia came up with a lot of ideas and we shared them over the course of filming- and when we met Stephenie she was able to give us a real concrete backstory which wasn’t far off from the things that we had created on our own. It was a very special feeling to have that acknowledgement from her that we were on the right track with her story from things that we were coming up with from our own crazy imagination”
Zoom on over in whichever wheels are most convenient for your lifestyle & read the entire interview over at Twilight Moms!
UnintendedChoice & theMoonisDown
OH HEY– Moon is back! Moon is back from Africa! More Twilight fun to continue next week (and we heard your pleas! The snark will return!)
[Apple Photo Source]