Go to footer

NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Heard a great rumor about Twi-something or other? Start here and see if the smarties at LTT/LTR can crack the case (if your question is whether or not Nikki Reed & Kristen Stewart are fake lesbians, well, the answer is- DUH!)

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

wait, what's Charlie Sheen doing in here? :?

I thought it looked like Nick Nolte's mug shot.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm

kelbel75 wrote:clearly you girls don't know good acting when you see it :roll: that is a lustful "come hither" look, if I ever did see one! baby girl is brilliant! you're all blind :shock:

*shudder* :?

But I do love your use of "baby girl". :lol: You've clearly been following some Krisbians.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 pm

For Jodie who hasn't been keeping up with the antics of these crazy kids today.

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Golden Globes Reunion Was Fake?!1/16/2013 9:46 AM ET | Filed under: Love Line • Robert Pattinson • Kristen Stewart

Alerting all Twihards!

Robert Pattinson is apparently single again!

That’s right, it seems that whole reunion with Kristen Stewart at the Golden Globes after party was just for show.

R-Patz broke things off with KStew before the awards show, but decided meet up at the party in order to avoid breakup rumors spreading like wild.

As if we wouldn't find out something so juicy!

Now, it sounds like the former Twilight lovers are going their separate ways as a source revealed details about the split:

“She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off. He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after Twilight.”

Wait…that totes makes it sound like things aren’t over for good.

And that is exactly what KStew is hoping as the source added:

“She's hoping he'll come round and time will be a great healer.”

They do say time heals all wounds!

Even cheating with your director and getting caught in naughty pics wounds?

For now, it looks like Rob is off to Australia to work on his latest flick while Kristen will have to figure out where to go from here.

We're guessing it won't be Australia!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Alexandra wrote:For Jodie who hasn't been keeping up with the antics of these crazy kids today.

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Golden Globes Reunion Was Fake?!1/16/2013 9:46 AM ET | Filed under: Love Line • Robert Pattinson • Kristen Stewart

Alerting all Twihards!

That’s right, it seems that whole reunion with Kristen Stewart at the Golden Globes after party was just for show.

R-Patz broke things off with KStew before the awards show, but decided meet up at the party in order to avoid breakup rumors spreading like wild.

Now, it sounds like the former Twilight lovers are going their separate ways as a source revealed details about the split:

“She flew to LA and was supposed to be Rob's date for the Golden Globes, but he told her he wants to cool it off. He loves her but would rather go back to being good friends so they can rebuild their trust and focus on work after Twilight.”

For now, it looks like Rob is off to Australia to work on his latest flick while Kristen will have to figure out where to go from here.

Wow. I guess I really am behind on news. I had no idea she was even at the Globes, much less that they were supposed to be showmancing there...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:For Jodie who hasn't been keeping up with the antics of these crazy kids today.

Alerting all Twihards!

Wow. I guess I really am behind on news. I had no idea she was even at the Globes, much less that they were supposed to be showmancing there...

Apparently she showed up in her grungy trucker wear at a super secret after party. There are pics of other people there, but none of her and Ron. Who knows. I'm embarrassed that I know this much. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Alexandra wrote:Apparently she showed up in her grungy trucker wear at a super secret after party. There are pics of other people there, but none of her and Ron. Who knows. I'm embarrassed that I know this much. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't know whether to laugh or face palm. Maybe I should laugh palm?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Apparently she showed up in her grungy trucker wear at a super secret after party. There are pics of other people there, but none of her and Ron. Who knows. I'm embarrassed that I know this much. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I fear this calls for a double laugh palm. One for her for being so klassy and showing up dressed inappropriately for a Golden Globes afterparty. And one for me because I know this crap. :oops: :lol: :roll:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 pm

ILY!!

I call bullshit on two points:

1) Fake reunion? No way. They would never fake anything when it comes to their true love.
2) KStew showed up in grungy trucker-wear at a big Hollywood function? Never. That doesn't sound like her at all.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I fear this calls for a double laugh palm. One for her for being so klassy and showing up dressed inappropriately for a Golden Globes afterparty. And one for me because I know this crap. :oops: :lol: :roll:

You get the cone of shame!

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or face palm. Maybe I should laugh palm?

You get the cone of shame!

The cone of shame is bad enough, please don't saddle me with the lizard of humiliation, too.

Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Alexandra wrote:The cone of shame is bad enough, please don't saddle me with the lizard of humiliation, too.

You just make sure you mind your P's & Q's, missy!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Alerting all Twihards!

This disappoints me so much. I wanted him to get caught making out with Jennifer Lawrence in the front seat of his pick-up truck and then break up with KStew.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am

Funniest thing I saw on Twitter last night: This picture of happy Airport Ron in Austrailia

with the caption that said: "ROBERT IS A FREE ELF!" I can't take credit for it, but it made me laugh. :lol:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby toooldforthis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 am

Alexandra wrote:Funniest thing I saw on Twitter last night: This picture of happy Airport Ron in Austrailia

with the caption that said: "ROBERT IS A FREE ELF!" I can't take credit for it, but it made me laugh. :lol:

I saw some shippers saying, "Oh he looks so happy to be going back to work." :roll: :lol:
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 am

so im sittin here watch E! Celebrity Oops. Guess who made #1?

yep. KStew
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm

amynkansas wrote:so im sittin here watch E! Celebrity Oops. Guess who made #1?

yep. KStew

Dare I ask?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 pm

JodieO wrote:

yep. KStew

Dare I ask?

the makin out with a married man in public and then publicly apologizing for it.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:30 pm

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:

yep. KStew

Dare I ask?

the makin out with a married man in public and then publicly apologizing for it.

What, that little thing? But but but she's young! And it's not like she's married for goodness sake!

Haters.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 am

JodieO wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:
JodieO wrote:You say that like it's a new look for her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well sure if she's on the red carpet or at cannes or having oral sex in the front seat of a car in broad daylight. But I thought they'd fix her up a bit for a magazine shoot. Yikes!

I can't even look at the headline under that photo without bursting out laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm giggling over this pic for a different reason entirely. This song has just been playing on my ipod, and for many reasons I think it goes perfectly with this pic. Easy Skanking by Bob Marley. PML! :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 pm

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:
toooldforthis wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well sure if she's on the red carpet or at cannes or having oral sex in the front seat of a car in broad daylight. But I thought they'd fix her up a bit for a magazine shoot. Yikes!

I can't even look at the headline under that photo without bursting out laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm giggling over this pic for a different reason entirely. This song has just been playing on my ipod, and for many reasons I think it goes perfectly with this pic. Easy Skanking by Bob Marley. PML! :lol: :lol:

*snicker* Easy Skanking indeed.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am

This was a gorgeous dress. Too bad it wasn't fitted properly to her body. WHO CALLED ILL-FITTING DRESS?! I DID!

Also, who's bright freaking idea was this? HEY! I know, let's put the stars of two dueling fandoms together! One's really good and the other one is just popular! I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but it felt weird and icky and not just because she was gulping and sputtering the whole time he was speaking..

Why was she even there? She looked like she was doing some kind of miserable chore. She knows that she doesn't have to be a movie star, right? It's not like she's a single mom in a shitty small town and the only job she can get is a shitty factory job, right?

I don't get it.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

She looked like a cracked out meth-whore last night. Poor Daniel - having to stand there while she hobbled out (desperate for attention, imo) and sighed and monotoned her way through the presentation. The only thing missing was an eyeroll. I did enjoy the comments on twitter. Yowza! They were brutal. And they were coming from Hollywood insiders. It appears that no one could figure out why she was invited and even bothered to show up seeing as she looked bored out of her mind.

I saw this morning that Liberty Ross attended one of the Oscar after parties. Oh how delicious it would have been had Kristen showed up as well. :lol:
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

toooldforthis wrote:She looked like a cracked out meth-whore last night. Poor Daniel - having to stand there while she hobbled out (desperate for attention, imo) and sighed and monotoned her way through the presentation. The only thing missing was an eyeroll. I did enjoy the comments on twitter. Yowza! They were brutal. And they were coming from Hollywood insiders. It appears that no one could figure out why she was invited and even bothered to show up seeing as she looked bored out of her mind.

I saw this morning that Liberty Ross attended one of the Oscar after parties. Oh how delicious it would have been had Kristen showed up as well. :lol:

They should have sat her next to Joaquin Pheonix.

ETA: I don't begrudge her crutches or hobbling as she is injured, but all the sighing and snorting could have been avoided. She's an actress, she could have acted like she gave a shit.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

JodieO wrote:ETA: I don't begrudge her crutches or hobbling as she is injured, but all the sighing and snorting could have been avoided. She's an actress, she could have acted like she gave a shit.

I think this was one of my favorite comments from buzzfeed.

I just love that when she presented, the first thing she did when she reached the microphone was cough up a very wet sounding loogie. You stay classy K-Stew.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 pm

toooldforthis wrote:
JodieO wrote:ETA: I don't begrudge her crutches or hobbling as she is injured, but all the sighing and snorting could have been avoided. She's an actress, she could have acted like she gave a shit.

I think this was one of my favorite comments from buzzfeed.

I just love that when she presented, the first thing she did when she reached the microphone was cough up a very wet sounding loogie. You stay classy K-Stew.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Twi Rumor Control