Go to footer

NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Heard a great rumor about Twi-something or other? Start here and see if the smarties at LTT/LTR can crack the case (if your question is whether or not Nikki Reed & Kristen Stewart are fake lesbians, well, the answer is- DUH!)

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby JodieO » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 pm

I have it. I have it ALL figured out.

KStew was married to Mike Welch and THAT's why we never knew he was married! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:52 am

i just got my EW today and it showed a photo of Dan and Kristen rehearsing for the Oscars. SHE REHEARSED!!!!!???

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:40 am

amynkansas wrote:i just got my EW today and it showed a photo of Dan and Kristen rehearsing for the Oscars. SHE REHEARSED!!!!!???

"NO, Kristen! Listen, it's very simple, when Daniel says 'movie', you snort and then when he says 'nominee' you gag up a loogie! Can we just get through this please?!"
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Geez, I have to stop trolling twitter when I'm bored.
I just saw a tweet from a Kristen fan saying what a great Scarlett O'Hara she'd make.

Bitch, please! I was tempted to create a twitter account just so I could let this fool know that they don't mess with Scarlett O'Hara.
As far as I know, Miss Scarlett didn't bite her lip, look constantly bored, stutter, and blink her eyes 300 times per minute. And Scarlett wasn't emo!
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

toooldforthis wrote:Geez, I have to stop trolling twitter when I'm bored.
I just saw a tweet from a Kristen fan saying what a great Scarlett O'Hara she'd make.

Bitch, please! I was tempted to create a twitter account just so I could let this fool know that they don't mess with Scarlett O'Hara.
As far as I know, Miss Scarlett didn't bite her lip, look constantly bored, stutter, and blink her eyes 300 times per minute. And Scarlett wasn't emo!

Oh HALE no!

*takes off her earrings*

Them's fighting words.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm

JodieO wrote:Oh HALE no!

*takes off her earrings*

Them's fighting words.

Let's go get 'em!!

I mean, I still like Rob and all, but I'm not crazy enough to say he could be Rhett Butler.

Some things are sacred.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby guitargirl » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 pm

You've all probably seen these blind items, but I'm going to post it anyway, but we predicted this. :lol:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=51337

And the update
http://blindgossip.com/?p=51375#more-51375
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby toooldforthis » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:14 pm

toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

guitargirl wrote:You've all probably seen these blind items, but I'm going to post it anyway, but we predicted this. :lol:

And the update

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

toooldforthis wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:13 am

Hahahahaha!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Soooooo... There's a big page in my Entertainment Weekly of KStew's favorite memories from filming the Saga...

1. The Prom: Because emotions and bullshit.
2. New Moon Reunion: Because every time she crashed into Rob everyone would applaud.
3. Wedding: "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real wedding. I have these memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. It feels like my memories. You have room in your mind for characters, and then there's room for yourself. That memory is definitely more mine."
4. Twilight Truck Scene: Because it was so fun and we remember everything about that day.
5. Last Dance with Jacob: Because it would look suspicious if all the favorite memories were Rob focused.

Is anyone else :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: as much as I am??
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:39 pm

JodieO wrote:Soooooo... There's a big page in my Entertainment Weekly of KStew's favorite memories from filming the Saga...

2. New Moon Reunion: Because every time she crashed into Rob everyone would applaud.
3. Wedding: "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real wedding. I have these memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. It feels like my memories. You have room in your mind for characters, and then there's room for yourself. That memory is definitely more mine."
4. Twilight Truck Scene: Because it was so fun and we remember everything about that day.
5. Last Dance with Jacob: Because it would look suspicious if all the favorite memories were Rob focused.

Is anyone else :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: as much as I am??

Gag. Yes I am completely :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

So K is now hanging out with Taylor? Going to see bands and hitting the local batting cage? Does she not realize that this isn't really Twilight and making sure the papz get photos of her out and about with Jacob whilst Edward is gone just looks kind of pathetic?
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Alexandra wrote:So K is now hanging out with Taylor? Going to see bands and hitting the local batting cage? Does she not realize that this isn't really Twilight and making sure the papz get photos of her out and about with Jacob whilst Edward is gone just looks kind of pathetic?

At the very least it just looks like s/he/they is/are trying to cling to the last shreds of the Twi-frenzy.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Hmmmm sounds to me like a rehashing of New Moon... except there will be no Volterra trip Image
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:You've all probably seen these blind items, but I'm going to post it anyway, but we predicted this. :lol:

And the update

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"blind" items? I think anyone with half a brain can figure out this one ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

Image[/quote]
this is awesome :lol:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:Soooooo... There's a big page in my Entertainment Weekly of KStew's favorite memories from filming the Saga...

Gag. Yes I am completely :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I literally stuck my finger down my throat & gagged while first reading this in my mag :roll: the way she is hanging on to this image, after shitting all over it for YEARS, is just pathetic. when is that "contract" up again? august? *twiddles thumbs impatiently until then*
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 am

kelbel75 wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

I literally stuck my finger down my throat & gagged while first reading this in my mag :roll: the way she is hanging on to this image, after shitting all over it for YEARS, is just pathetic. when is that "contract" up again? august? *twiddles thumbs impatiently until then*

The fact that it reads as if it were written by her publicist just makes it that much worse. Since when has KStew been that articulate?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:49 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby toooldforthis » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 pm

2. New Moon Reunion: Because every time she crashed into Rob everyone would applaud. And it was fucking cool! You know, it was just so real. It um...it came from an umm...honest place, you know.
3. Wedding: "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real fucking wedding. I have these fucking memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. Ummm...It feels like my fucking memories, you know. You have room in your mind for, like, characters, and then there's room for, umm, you know, yourself. That memory is definitely more mine. Because, you know, I really connected with Bella. I could fucking relate to her character."
4. Twilight Truck Scene: Because it was so fun and we remember everything about that fucking day.

Fixed it for you, Jodie. Now it reads like KStew.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:39 pm

toooldforthis wrote:

2. New Moon Reunion: Because every time she crashed into Rob everyone would applaud. And it was fucking cool! You know, it was just so real. It um...it came from an umm...honest place, you know.
3. Wedding: "It's this feeling I had that it was like a real fucking wedding. I have these fucking memories of it that are not in keeping with a movie set. Ummm...It feels like my fucking memories, you know. You have room in your mind for, like, characters, and then there's room for, umm, you know, yourself. That memory is definitely more mine. Because, you know, I really connected with Bella. I could fucking relate to her character."
4. Twilight Truck Scene: Because it was so fun and we remember everything about that fucking day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ILY
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:45 pm

toooldforthis wrote:

Perfect.

Missed you while I was MIA.

Did you guys see this about the "happy couple"

Christian DionMarch 15, 2013 at 7:11 PM
It's all about to explode trust me and it won't be pretty ha ha. ps I do still put dates didn't you see the Pope stuff and george Clooney
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 am

toooldforthis wrote:

you need to throw in a few "dude" or "man" s ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Twi Rumor Control