Go to footer

NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Heard a great rumor about Twi-something or other? Start here and see if the smarties at LTT/LTR can crack the case (if your question is whether or not Nikki Reed & Kristen Stewart are fake lesbians, well, the answer is- DUH!)

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Ooh look - Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart actually touched each other at Coachella
14 Apr 2013 11:48

The Twilight pair didn't exactly look overjoyed, but at one point they did sort of look like a couple. Which is progress

There's been plenty of talk of Robert Pattinson wanting 'space' from Kristen Stewart, and reports that their relationship is still a bit on the choppy side, but the Twilight couple looked as happy as they've ever looked together at Coachella.

And by that we do of course mean that they looked grumpy and stood quite close to each other, without ever breaking into a smile.

But excitingly the Twilight couple did walk near each other and sort of skim hands at one point.

It was probably by accident.

"Sorry about that Rob, I almost touched your hand there"

"That's alright Kristen. Don't do it again."

Rob and Kristen, who turned 23 just last week, could do with some tips from Kelly Brook's ex Thom Evans and Jessica Lowndes on how to properly behave at festivals when you're a celeb couple.

The moody couple later hung out with their BFF Katy Perry at the Palm Springs celebfest.

After a dodgy choice of headwear on day one, Katy looked AMAZING on day two (see for yourself in the gallery below).

Although by the sounds of things, the Last Friday Night singer's not exactly partying hard this year...

Later in the evening K-Stew, Katy, and Rob, 26, watched band Jurassic 5 from the side of the stage. And apparently the A-list trio were seen sharing swigs from a Gatorade bottle, which was probably full of neat vodka.

We love how celebs behave exactly like us at festivals.

They've probably got a tiny bit of loo paper in their pocket too.

Last month stubbly Rob and the girl who'll forever be known as Bella were spotted leaving an LA karaoke bar together.

It was the first time the exceptionally private couple had been photographed together in over two months, as rob had been away in Australia filming The Rover.

More recently the shower-dodging couple were pictured in Los Feliz after lunch with friends, and they almost properly held hands that time too.

It feels like a lifetime since THOSE pictures of Kristen cheating on Rob by having a little snog with a married film director Rupert Sanders last summer.

Speaking of which, Rupert's former wife Liberty Ross was also at the Californian festival.

The model hung out with Bono (and her new boyfriend Jimmy Iovine) at the Diesel + Edun Studio Africa Event at Tally Horse Ranch.

THAT would be one awkward toilet queue meeting.

It's nice to see Rob and Kristen back to normal though, isn't it?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... z2QZ7xeDNL
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 pm

I always get sad when the wife I homewrecked turns up, too. http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/3 ... c-Festival
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 pm

JodieO wrote:I always get sad when the wife I homewrecked turns up, too. http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/3 ... c-Festival

:o I know, right? She's got a hell of a lot of nerve showing up somewhere in public where everyone knows Kristen is likely to go! Why is she stalking Kristen? Sheesh, some people. *shakes head in disgust*

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 pm

So...........

This is the guy who picked Kristen up from the gay bar the other day.

Do we think Rupsten is unbroken?

The whole thing is kind of ridic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 pm

guitargirl wrote:So...........

KStew was at a gay bar?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:So...........

KStew was at a gay bar?

Gay bar/lesbian bar, whatever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 am

So Ron and his luggage flew back to LA yesterday. Anyone else expecting some damage control pics of the epic love to be released today? Because there's no way he took that big ass duffle bag for a planned 2-3 day trip to NY. He had to have been planning on a longer trip. He wears the same clothes everyday, so why the big bag for just a quick trip to hang in NY with TomStu and BabyStu? It looks like the Rupsten (or NotRupsten) pics from the other night might call for some epic love PR. ???????
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Alexandra wrote:So Ron and his luggage flew back to LA yesterday. Anyone else expecting some damage control pics of the epic love to be released today? Because there's no way he took that big ass duffle bag for a planned 2-3 day trip to NY. He had to have been planning on a longer trip. He wears the same clothes everyday, so why the big bag for just a quick trip to hang in NY with TomStu and BabyStu? It looks like the Rupsten (or NotRupsten) pics from the other night might call for some epic love PR. ???????

Poor kid. I can't wait until it's all over. One way or another.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:21 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:So Ron and his luggage flew back to LA yesterday. Anyone else expecting some damage control pics of the epic love to be released today? Because there's no way he took that big ass duffle bag for a planned 2-3 day trip to NY. He had to have been planning on a longer trip. He wears the same clothes everyday, so why the big bag for just a quick trip to hang in NY with TomStu and BabyStu? It looks like the Rupsten (or NotRupsten) pics from the other night might call for some epic love PR. ???????

Poor kid. I can't wait until it's all over. One way or another.

From the Seer, who also predicted trouble for Reese and her hubby for Mar or April. He has been spot on lately.

AnonymousApril 24, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I thought you said rupert learned his lesson when it came to kristen

Replies

Christian DionApril 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I did say he'd learned his lesson with her, but he still has to do what the PR teams say, but they won't be able to fix this one. Too many people have cottoned on to what is happening behind the scenes so as it says in the title The End is nigh he he CD

AnonymousApril 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM
No not robert ,rupert sander I mean

Christian DionApril 24, 2013 at 6:41 PM
OH God Ruperts too thick, she has him wrapped around her **** ? ha ha CD
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 am

From ONTD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kristen Stewart, who is said to be taking joyrides with Rupert Sanders, has apparently confirmed that she “will get married” to Robert Pattinson.

The 23-year-old actress and her on and off boyfriend were recently snapped looking loved-up at the Coachella music festival in California and Stewart was allegedly overheard telling her pals during the event that their relationship could be about to take a very serious turn, News.com.au reported.

Stewart reportedly also told the group that the “commitment ring” she was sporting at the festival was a birthday gift from her ‘Twilight’ co-star.

A source told Grazia magazine that she was overheard saying, “Rob and I will get married.

The source said that Stewart wants Pattinson to understand how committed she is and also wants him to know that this is for life as far as she’s concerned.

The source revealed that the 26-year-old actor is yet to propose, but the commitment ring is a sign of how far the couple has come.

The insider said that the duo, who has had a turbulent time since Stewart’s affair with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed last year, has really turned a corner and she is doing everything she can do to show him how serious she is.

The source added that in the past, Pattinson, whose dream is to get married in England, wanted to settle down, but now Stewart is ready to show that she wants the same things as he does.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/77 ... z2RrY3QkzO

For the most part I've been ignoring this "couple". I find myself unable to care. But this article caught my attention and then I couldn't stop laughing at the "commitment ring". WTF is that? Is that like a promise ring? Are they in High School? Is she going to start wearing one of Rob's rings with yarn wrapped around it so it fits her finger? I mean, shit or get of the pot already. At this age you get engaged or you don't. I've never heard of a commitment ring but I really hope this story is true. It would manage to take this relationship to the next level of stupid.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:04 pm

toooldforthis wrote:From ONTD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kristen Stewart, who is said to be taking joyrides with Rupert Sanders, has apparently confirmed that she “will get married” to Robert Pattinson.

The 23-year-old actress and her on and off boyfriend were recently snapped looking loved-up at the Coachella music festival in California and Stewart was allegedly overheard telling her pals during the event that their relationship could be about to take a very serious turn, News.com.au reported.

Stewart reportedly also told the group that the “commitment ring” she was sporting at the festival was a birthday gift from her ‘Twilight’ co-star.

A source told Grazia magazine that she was overheard saying, “Rob and I will get married.

The source said that Stewart wants Pattinson to understand how committed she is and also wants him to know that this is for life as far as she’s concerned.

The source revealed that the 26-year-old actor is yet to propose, but the commitment ring is a sign of how far the couple has come.

The insider said that the duo, who has had a turbulent time since Stewart’s affair with married director Rupert Sanders was revealed last year, has really turned a corner and she is doing everything she can do to show him how serious she is.

The source added that in the past, Pattinson, whose dream is to get married in England, wanted to settle down, but now Stewart is ready to show that she wants the same things as he does.

For the most part I've been ignoring this "couple". I find myself unable to care. But this article caught my attention and then I couldn't stop laughing at the "commitment ring". WTF is that? Is that like a promise ring? Are they in High School? Is she going to start wearing one of Rob's rings with yarn wrapped around it so it fits her finger? I mean, shit or get of the pot already. At this age you get engaged or you don't. I've never heard of a commitment ring but I really hope this story is true. It would manage to take this relationship to the next level of stupid.

WHEN?? WHAT PHOTO?? Please show me ANY photo of them together where they don't look utterly miserable.

I had the exact same thought about the promise ring. That sounds like something made up so the 15-year-olds will all go "Awwwhhhh!"
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 pm

JodieO wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:From ONTD :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHEN?? WHAT PHOTO?? Please show me ANY photo of them together where they don't look utterly miserable.
I had the exact same thought about the promise ring. That sounds like something made up so the 15-year-olds will all go "Awwwhhhh!"

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LOVE!!!!!! YOU JEALOUS CAT-LOVING HAG!!
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:01 pm

toooldforthis wrote:YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LOVE!!!!!! YOU JEALOUS CAT-LOVING HAG!!

It's true! I don't! I wish someone would explain it to me!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 am

JodieO wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR LOVE!!!!!! YOU JEALOUS CAT-LOVING HAG!!

It's true! I don't! I wish someone would explain it to me!

What, you mean there's something to explain? Image
Jodie, your comment about the 15 yr olds had me LMAO!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby toooldforthis » Tue May 07, 2013 8:35 am

Well at least it's not see through or so short that we can almost see her hoo-ha.

But I can't get this out of my head.

toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 am

toooldforthis wrote:Well at least it's not see through or so short that we can almost see her hoo-ha.

Remember that episode of the Golden Girls when Rose was trying out her fat-sucking pants and she put the vacuum on blow instead of suck? That's what this outfit reminds me of.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Tue May 07, 2013 10:08 am

JodieO wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:Well at least it's not see through or so short that we can almost see her hoo-ha.

Remember that episode of the Golden Girls when Rose was trying out her fat-sucking pants and she put the vacuum on blow instead of suck? That's what this outfit reminds me of.

Ha! I don't remember that specific episode but now that you mention it, the girls were always wearing those jumpsuits weren't they? Maybe this is from the "Golden Girls" collection?
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

“I grew up on classic rock and that obviously at some point delves into [punk]. I love the Clash. I like the Sex Pistols. I did a movie called The Runaways that got me a little bit more aware of stuff like that. But the energy of it couldn’t coincide with who I am more.”
—Kristen Stewart, Twilight actress/pile of wet laundry

http://www.jadedpunk.com/post/498572013 ... heir-asses

Huh??
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

I see Kristen went to the Met dressed as one huge Camel Toe. :shock: :shock:

I agree with Jodes. Punk does not include Hammer pants. Ever. I rocked the punk look in the 80's with a red/purple mowhawk, safety pins through my ear, tartan mini skirts, doc martins and fishnets. Not once did I ever resemble a camel toe. Thank Christ for that. ;)
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Muffinmom » Tue May 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Tut tut tut! You haters, how could you? Image Don't you know that Glamour magazine declared Kristen to be the best dressed woman of 2013?

We’re not even halfway through 2013, but that didn’t stop the UK edition of Glamour magazine from putting out its list of the most fashionable stars of the year, and Kristen Stewart takes the top spot for the second year in a row.
Red carpet purists may not approve of Stewart’s affinity for wearing see-though clothing or pairing designer gowns with Converse sneakers, but Glamour praises the actress for her “personal rock-chick style,” awarding her the top spot over stars like Emma Watson, Taylor Swift, and even Britain’s future queen, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton).

http://popstyle.ew.com/2013/05/03/glamour-uk-names-kristen-stewart-best-dressed-woman-of-2013-do-you-agree-poll/

Because of course THIS outfit is so rock chick hip... Image (yeah, I know, again with the pants...Image )
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Kay Kay » Thu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

So.... this lady is claiming she boinked Ron and sold the story to a gossip magazine for money. Don't worry ya'll, she's NOT a prostitute! https://twitter.com/ScrewedOverGal2

I really really really really hope it isn't true. Not because of the epic love but because I'd like to think people are not this horrible (although if it isn't true and she's saying it is, she's still awful) AND because she says Rob is a shitty lay. BLASPHEMY! My mojo may be at an all time low but I'd STILL like to think he'd rock my world should our paths cross, okay? Don't kill the dream, you bitch.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Muffinmom » Thu May 16, 2013 4:38 pm

KK, you can rest easy, the dream is still alive. Taking a quick look at those twitters, it appears the one you linked was being a copycat of https://twitter.com/ScrewedOverGal who in turn wanted to rile the nonstens. I guess they all need a life!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Kay Kay » Thu May 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Muffinmom wrote:KK, you can rest easy, the dream is still alive. Taking a quick look at those twitters, it appears the one you linked was being a copycat of https://twitter.com/ScrewedOverGal who in turn wanted to rile the nonstens. I guess they all need a life!

Christ, what a psycho. I love her "I am a robsten! Ask me anything!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What is WITH people?"
Now both admitted to being troll-y. I'm somewhat disappointed that ron is not open for business.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Thu May 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:KK, you can rest easy, the dream is still alive. Taking a quick look at those twitters, it appears the one you linked was being a copycat of https://twitter.com/ScrewedOverGal who in turn wanted to rile the nonstens. I guess they all need a life!

Christ, what a psycho. I love her "I am a robsten! Ask me anything!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What is WITH people?"
Now both admitted to being troll-y. I'm somewhat disappointed that ron is not open for business.

I can't even believe people have this much time on their hands.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Tue May 21, 2013 2:36 pm

BREAKING NEWS from GOSSIP COP:

A source close to both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has come forth to report on the events that have occurred since Rob's 27th birthday, last week. The source has requested anonymity, but we managed to snap a picture of our insider:

She revealed the following facts, and we quote: "WOOF WOOF WOOF. WOOF WOOF, WOOF WOOF WOOF LAST TUESDAY. WOOF, and WOOF PRIVACY AT THIS TIME."

Gossip Cop continues its investigation.
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Twi Rumor Control