Go to footer

NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Heard a great rumor about Twi-something or other? Start here and see if the smarties at LTT/LTR can crack the case (if your question is whether or not Nikki Reed & Kristen Stewart are fake lesbians, well, the answer is- DUH!)

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby JodieO » Tue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Muffinmom wrote:BREAKING NEWS from GOSSIP COP:

A source close to both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has come forth to report on the events that have occurred since Rob's 27th birthday, last week. The source has requested anonymity, but we managed to snap a picture of our insider:

She revealed the following facts, and we quote: "WOOF WOOF WOOF. WOOF WOOF, WOOF WOOF WOOF LAST TUESDAY. WOOF, and WOOF PRIVACY AT THIS TIME."

Gossip Cop continues its investigation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm

JodieO wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:BREAKING NEWS from GOSSIP COP:

A source close to both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has come forth to report on the events that have occurred since Rob's 27th birthday, last week. The source has requested anonymity, but we managed to snap a picture of our insider:

She revealed the following facts, and we quote: "WOOF WOOF WOOF. WOOF WOOF, WOOF WOOF WOOF LAST TUESDAY. WOOF, and WOOF PRIVACY AT THIS TIME."

Gossip Cop continues its investigation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is perfection!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Muffinmom » Wed May 22, 2013 1:56 pm

OH MY EYES!!!

I think I know understand the source of Kristen's inimitable fashion style... apparently its genetic... open only if you dare

yeah, that's her mom. EEECK!!! Granted they probably took her pic on the way to take out the garbage but still...
Last edited by Muffinmom on Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Gianna » Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Muffinmom wrote:OH MY EYES!!!

I think I know understand the source of Kristen's inimitable fashion style... apparently its genetic... open only if you dare

yeah, that's her mom. EEECK!!! Granted they probably took her pic on the way to take out the garbage but still...

Clearly she didn't get the tee shirt knotting gene from her mother...
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Muffinmom » Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 am

Gianna wrote: Clearly she didn't get the tee shirt knotting gene from her mother...

No, but the trashy look is clearly inherited... does K have any tattoos?
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby guitargirl » Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

HEY! Looking slick, you classy chick.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Thu May 23, 2013 11:15 am

Gianna wrote:

Clearly she didn't get the tee shirt knotting gene from her mother...

My 12 year old came out of dance class yesterday wearing a knotted t-shirt (actually she used a hairtie to gather it, but same general result) over her dance leotard. :o :( I told her that is was not a good look. She agreed and said it was only for dance class.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Alexandra wrote:My 12 year old came out of dance class yesterday wearing a knotted t-shirt (actually she used a hairtie to gather it, but same general result) over her dance leotard. :o :( I told her that is was not a good look. She agreed and said it was only for dance class.

Your daughter is wise beyond her years. ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 pm

I seriously can't believe that people STILL CARE THIS MUCH. However, it is a shame there is this little integrity in 'journalism' these days...

https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 76/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 28/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 32/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 70/photo/1
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:43 pm

JodieO wrote:I seriously can't believe that people STILL CARE THIS MUCH. However, it is a shame there is this little integrity in 'journalism' these days...

https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 76/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 28/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 32/photo/1
https://twitter.com/ByeByeDreamBt/statu ... 70/photo/1

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: People are crazy. I saw somewhere this morning that someone tweeted that old photoshopped pic of her and "Ron" holding hands (you remember it's the one photo where she's actually smiling and looking pleasant walking with Oregano that has been photoshopped to look like Ron.) Their post said some crap about "just look and see how happy they were together" blah blah blah. It wasn't even Ron, but I wouldn't bother to correct the idiot. Who cares what they say online???
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 am

Did anyone see this yesterday?

The comments on the article were classic, delusional but classic.

"If one where to even touch the camera of a paparazzi they would complain and threaten to press charges, yet they can go around vandalizing other peoples vehicles. Ridiculous, if it where the wives and daughters of politicians being stalked and harassed the way Kristen and many other celebrities do the law would of been changed long ago. Leave this poor girl alone."

"Any other woman who was pursued by her boss--her director--a man twice her age--for months, and finally gave in, just to the extent of a kiss and some cuddling, would be considered the victim of sexual harassment. This little incident was blown up, into "cheating"--which normally means "to betray sexually" though there's no evidence whatever that she ever had sex with him. It was a scandal created by the tabs, out of nearly nothing, to feed their own voracious appetite for scandal. And they have harassed her endlessly, with fake stories, to keep it going"

"Kristen should have called the cops and the cops could see who has a dirty finger!! Then issue a ticket for invasion of her property! This is getting to be dangerous, Kristen driving off fast once again with no seat belt to get away from these creeps!"

"Aren't there laws about this type of harassment? Kristen has been bullied for far too long and I just wonder where her parents or any responsible adult is. She is a young girl who has been followed and stalked, bullied and tormented and I just done get how it is allowed to continue. As a parent of a daughter I am horrified and wish some decent adult would step in. If you are a Dad now, how would you like your kid to be treated this way?"

Writing in the dust on her filthy car is Vandalism? Harrassment? Invasion of Property? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Alexandra wrote:Did anyone see this yesterday?
YES i saw it in ADF. Too funny!

Writing in the dust on her filthy car is Vandalism? Harrassment? Invasion of Property? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wondered the same thing - who keeps their car that dirty? Ewww!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Muffinmom wrote:

And nice missing wiper, too. I mean I'm not a nut about keeping my car spotless and perfect, but sheesh! :roll:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:

And nice missing wiper, too. I mean I'm not a nut about keeping my car spotless and perfect, but sheesh! :roll:

mine *may* be this dirty, but without the bitch smell.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

"If one where to even touch the camera of a paparazzi they would complain and threaten to press charges, yet they can go around vandalizing other peoples vehicles. Ridiculous, if it where the wives and daughters of politicians being stalked and harassed the way Kristen and many other celebrities do the law would of been changed long ago. Leave this poor girl alone."

"Any other woman who was pursued by her boss--her director--a man twice her age--for months, and finally gave in, just to the extent of a kiss and some cuddling, would be considered the victim of sexual harassment. This little incident was blown up, into "cheating"--which normally means "to betray sexually" though there's no evidence whatever that she ever had sex with him. It was a scandal created by the tabs, out of nearly nothing, to feed their own voracious appetite for scandal. And they have harassed her endlessly, with fake stories, to keep it going"

"Kristen should have called the cops and the cops could see who has a dirty finger!! Then issue a ticket for invasion of her property! This is getting to be dangerous, Kristen driving off fast once again with no seat belt to get away from these creeps!"

"Aren't there laws about this type of harassment? Kristen has been bullied for far too long and I just wonder where her parents or any responsible adult is. She is a young girl who has been followed and stalked, bullied and tormented and I just done get how it is allowed to continue. As a parent of a daughter I am horrified and wish some decent adult would step in. If you are a Dad now, how would you like your kid to be treated this way?"

Who says she didn't write it herself?
A message written in filth is no reason to drive without a seat belt.
She's not a young girl. She's a fucking adult.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 am

amynkansas wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:I wondered the same thing - who keeps their car that dirty? Ewww!

mine *may* be this dirty, but without the bitch smell.

ILY. (And just know that if I walk by your car and it is even close to this level of dirty, I fully intend to write "I ♥ Ron" in the dust.)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:01 pm

JodieO wrote:

Who says she didn't write it herself?
A message written in filth is no reason to drive without a seat belt.
She's not a young girl. She's a fucking adult.

Agreed. :roll: Sheesh.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Bahahahaha - I didn't even notice the missing wiper. Classic. I'm pretty sure my first car in high school was in better shape (and cleaner, for that matter...and that's saying a lot) than that POS. She and her hipster glasses are really trying too fucking hard to act like she is above it all. Dislike.

This was my fave comment:

Good God. What an affront to people who have actually been a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Don't know where to put this so it's going here. The sheep are going crazy because this article was posted and then later these pics. Just because he is in the vicinity and talking to a woman. She is probably his trainer but it's fun to watch them go crazy.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - ROB PATTINSON WORKS OUT WITH MYSTERY GIRL, TAKES HER HOME

Robert Pattinson has a new workout buddy ... and then some!

Over the last week we've seen Rob and this spandex-blad mystery brunette going to the same workout spot, and not only do they do cardio together, but yesterday the duo left in the same car!

A photographer on the scene tells X17online exclusively:

"Rob rarely hangs out with a girl he's not dating. He keeps to himself. So they fact they left in the car together definitely means something. Rob's all over the place right now — he's trying to replace Kristen and he's going out a lot of widening his circle of friends. He wants to find a girlfriend."

Though Rob laid low after splitting from Kristen Stewart and moving out of his Los Feliz pad, it looks like he's finally over their relationship. Either that or he wants to make K. Stew jealous -- this girl is definitely an upgrade!

Can anyone ID her?
http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/ro ... 092413.php

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ccnsgju ... qrd2nlrim3

ETA: Supposedly she is Harley Pasternak's wife (Harley is a celeb fitness guru) Jessica Hirsch.
ETA2: It's not Jessica.
But:
https://twitter.com/Windswept333/status ... 45/photo/1

Sheep are now claiming the pics are photoshopped. Guess they can't believe that Rob got in and out of the car.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:55 am

Another rumor, this time brought to you by Life and Style.

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Pattinson Moves On — With Sean Penn's Daughter!

Kristen Stewart’s worst nightmare is confirmed — Robert Pattinson has finally moved on!

Life & Style can exclusively reveal that on Sept. 7, the 27-year-old Twilight star enjoyed a steamy night out at LA’s Viper Room with model Dylan Penn — the 22-year-old daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright!

An eyewitness tells the mag, on stands now, that in the club’s VIP Green Room, Robert wasn’t even watching the show; he only had eyes for his date. “They were touchy-feely and very flirtatious. There was a level of comfort there,” the fellow partygoer explains. “You could tell they’ve hung out a few times.”

But Rob better watch out! Dylan’s dad keeps a close watch on his model daughter. “Sean has really high standards for his kids,” says a friend. “Any guy who dates Dylan should watch his back and treat her right!”

After the show, Rob led Dylan to a waiting car, which whisked them to Chateau Marmont for drinks and french fries. From there, a group headed back to Rob’s home in an exclusive gated community. One onlooker exclusively tells Life & Style, “They went into his kitchen, and he put his arms around her. Then he was kissing her neck and talking all lovey-dovey. It was clear they’d been out together before.” When fellow guests left at 5 a.m., Dylan was still there.

Kristen is going to have to get used to her ex’s new leading lady — “He has finally moved on, for sure,” says one of Rob’s pals.

There will probably be a new rumor every day until he comes out with a gf. And evry day I will laugh at the sheep's reaction to this.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

More speculation.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - ROBERT PATTINSON'S MYSTERY GIRL IS PERSONAL TRAINER SYDNEY LIEBES
September 25, 2013 | 1:25pm EDT

So Sydney Liebes is the lucky gal who is the new object of Robert Pattinson's affection! And seeing as she's a personal trainer who is spending nearly every day with the 27-year-old star, it makes sense that they're workout buddies -- and then some! On Monday Rob and Sydney hit the gym together, and after that the two took off in his car. Sydney is helping whip the Twilight hunk in shape for his upcoming film Mission Blacklist, and a friend of Sydney's tells X17online exclusively: "I talked to Sydney and she's excited about training Rob. She said, 'He's a really cool guy; we're spending a lot of time together in the gym almost every day. He's fun to work with.'" So just who is the perky brunette? She's from from Westlake Village, and she graduated from high school in 2008, so she's definitely on the younger side. And get this -- she's very new to the fitness industry. The pal tells X17online exclusively: "Sydney just started working as a trainer this summer, so I'm surprised she got this gig. I don't know why Rob would hire her, when she has so little experience, other than because she's cute." In addition to getting her clients in shape, it looks like she's dabbled a bit in modeling:

http://m.x17online.com/celebrities/robe ... .php#bmb=1

And another one, this time from Radar Online.

Revealed: The Pippa Middleton Lookalike Who Has Stolen Robert Pattinson’s Heart — Meet His New Girlfriend Sydney Liebes!

Rob Pattinson is finally moving on from Kristen Stewart — and only RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the identity of the ONLY woman who has helped him find love again: Hot brunette personal trainer, Sydney Liebes.

“Sydney kind of looks like Kristen, but she’s not at all like her,” a source close to Liebes tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “She’s down to earth, really energetic, uplifting, whereas Kristen is so somber and tomboyish. Sydney’s a great match for Rob!”

Liebes first met Pattinson, 27, in a professional capacity, when she was hired to train him for his upcoming role in Misison: Blacklist.

“This is kind of her first big A-list client,” the friend reveals. “She’s trained clients at Equinox Beverly Hills but nothing of Rob’s status.”

“So she started training him and they were connecting really well,” the source continues. “Rob invited her out.”

Before long, they were hitting the town together as a couple.

Roughly three weeks ago, according to the pal, Pattinson and Liebes were spotted holding hands during a night out at Soho House in Los Angeles.

“They were kind of like snuggling together and being touchy feel,” the source says. “There was definitely a lot of physical interaction.”

Somewhere around 3 am, Liebes left with Pattinson and went back to his $3.7 million Beverly Hills mansion, the friends reveals.

Indeed, Rob went so far as to call the Pippa Middleton lookalike his “girlfriend” when he took her to actress Shoshanna Bush‘s birthday party in L.A. on Saturday night, as RadarOnline.com has reported.

“Their hands were all over each other!” a source said at the time.

Though the couple are moving quickly, the source insists that Liebes isn’t in it for fame and fortune.

“I don’t think she’s seeking celebrity status,” they explain. “We’re into the whole Hollywood scene, so she easily could have done that a long time ago. She’s a good girl.”

“She’s really down to earth and low-key. She’s excited about Rob, but at the same time she’s keeping it really quiet.”

Indeed, the couple have gone to great lengths to avoid exposing their romance up until now, according to another source, deliberately arriving to the gym and leaving separately so as to throw off paps.

It was only in the past few days that they were finally snapped in the same frame.

Despite a new report from Life & Style that claims Rob was “flirtatious” with model Dylan Penn, actor Sean Penn‘s daughter, during a night out on Sept. 7, things have only heated up with Liebes in recent weeks.

Explains the source: “I think it’s a great match. Sydney is very well-rounded. Of course, she’s a personal trainer, so she’ll keep him in good health. And she still likes to party too, but nothing crazy. She’s not a big drinker. It’s definitely a great match.”

When approached by RadarOnline.com, Liebes said “I don’t have a comment, thank you.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... ey-liebes/
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 pm

This was my fave:
Kristen is going to have to get used to her ex’s new leading lady

Um, I think she's figured out by now that she needs to get used to the fact she's NOT the leading lady. Sheesh!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 pm

People says it a "confirmation"

Robert Pattinson Is Dating Dylan Penn
By ALEXIS L. LOINAZ
UPDATED 09/26/2013 at 03:30 PM EDT • Originally published 09/26/2013 at 01:30 PM EDT

Has Robert Pattinson found a new leading lady?

Four months after splitting up with on-again, off-again girlfriend Kristen Stewart, the actor, 27, has been linked to model Dylan Penn.

"They've been dating a month or two," a Pattinson source confirms to PEOPLE. "He's crazy about her."

The blonde beauty, 22, has quite the Hollywood pedigree: She's the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright.

Keep up with Robert Pattinson in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

According to media reports, Pattinson and Penn were spotted on Sept. 7 catching a show by rapper Mickey Avalon at the famed Viper Room in Los Angeles.

They then reportedly hightailed it to the Chateau Marmont for post-show drinks and bites.

Speculation has been swirling about whom Pattinson would date next following his split with Stewart. He was also recently seen with trainer Sydney Liebes outside Harley Pasternak's gym, where she works. But a second source shoots down any insinuation that the two are an item, telling PEOPLE that "Pattinson has trained with Liebes a few times in Harley's absence and that’s it."

In May, Pattinson and Stewart, 23, called it quits after more than three years of dating, their relationship having weathered intense strain and scrutiny following her fling with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.

The two had attempted to patch things up following her cheating scandal, attending Coachella and celebrating her 23rd birthday together before ultimately calling things off. On May 21, Pattinson was seen moving his belongings out of Stewart's Los Angeles home.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 54,00.html

I'm including this pic which I can't see shit. So what do you guys think, besides the fact that she is young and beautiful?

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Alexandra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:03 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:People says it a "confirmation"

I'm including this pic which I can't see shit. So what do you guys think, besides the fact that she is young and beautiful?

She's beautiful and looks a lot like her mother. As long as she doesn't behave like her father . . . . I hope she's ready for all the hate the nutters are going to heap on her. And the funniest thing I saw on twitter was a side by side photo of KS and Dylan Penn with the caption: "Rob Traded Up!" ;)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Alexandra wrote:She's beautiful and looks a lot like her mother. As long as she doesn't behave like her father . . . . I hope she's ready for all the hate the nutters are going to heap on her. And the funniest thing I saw on twitter was a side by side photo of KS and Dylan Penn with the caption: "Rob Traded Up!" ;)

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Twi Rumor Control