Go to footer

NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Heard a great rumor about Twi-something or other? Start here and see if the smarties at LTT/LTR can crack the case (if your question is whether or not Nikki Reed & Kristen Stewart are fake lesbians, well, the answer is- DUH!)

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby JodieO » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Alexandra wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:People says it a "confirmation"

I'm including this pic which I can't see shit. So what do you guys think, besides the fact that she is young and beautiful?

She's beautiful and looks a lot like her mother. As long as she doesn't behave like her father . . . . I hope she's ready for all the hate the nutters are going to heap on her. And the funniest thing I saw on twitter was a side by side photo of KS and Dylan Penn with the caption: "Rob Traded Up!" ;)

Excuse me, it's not confirmation until there are red circles. THE WHITE ARROW MEANS NOTHING.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Re: NonSten: home of the devil's horns

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 am

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:People says it a "confirmation"

I'm including this pic which I can't see shit. So what do you guys think, besides the fact that she is young and beautiful?

She's beautiful and looks a lot like her mother. As long as she doesn't behave like her father . . . . I hope she's ready for all the hate the nutters are going to heap on her. And the funniest thing I saw on twitter was a side by side photo of KS and Dylan Penn with the caption: "Rob Traded Up!" ;)

Excuse me, it's not confirmation until there are red circles. THE WHITE ARROW MEANS NOTHING.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Twi Rumor Control