Go to footer

Non-Robsten Believers Unite!

Where topics go to die!

Non-Robsten Believers Unite!

Postby Robsessedx2 » Mon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Please don't hate me gang... I'm trying to "embrace the Robsten"... really... but it ain't happening. I have no explanation... it's just a feeling. I sooooooo think Rob can do better than KS.... and I'm sad that it "looks" otherwise.

To me KS is nothing more than a marginally talented girl who copes with life by getting stoned all the time. Wow.... what a catch! I choose to believe that they are just friends... hanging out... and that's as far as it goes. Besides, why is it sooo necessary to pair these two up? Of course, it really doesn't matter one way or the other does it? Rob will do whatever he wants... and if he's looking for "Ms. Right Now".... then he may have found her. 'Cause in my mind, she is definetly NOT his Ms. Right!!!!!

Again, some grace???
Last edited by MsJBell on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Sorry, changing the name of the thread again...
ImageImage
"One of the most interesting things about life... is what happens when you die."
Robsessedx2
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Re: Forgive me... no love for the Robsten...

Postby IndigoCosmo » Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm

I try not to get into these discussions because... I feel bad. Rob is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in this case. And I think that's pretty sad. That said, my opinion on Rob & Kristen is this: I believe they're close friends. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous, and me being a fan of Twilight has nothing to do with this. I can honestly say that I've had close guy friends and we flirt, act silly and have a GREAT connection, but that doesn't mean we're together or have ever been (but that doesn't stop people from whispering-- gossipers will gossip). I think people read into actions too much.

However, I do like Kristen. I think she's a decent actress (perhaps not the best, but we can't all be Angelina Jolie) and I actually think she did a damn good job with Twilight. I know people give her a hard time because she was caught smoking out of a pipe... but whatever man... It's not our business what they smoke, who they screw, or what they do. We're fans but we're also strangers to them. And our opinions should not have an affect on their love life.

Personally.... I'd rather see Rob smiling on the street with Kristen (or Nikki, or whoever) than walking alone with a hood over his head and a frown on his face. Cause I want our boy to be happy :D

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby Robsessedx2 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

IndigoCosmo wrote:I try not to get into these discussions because... I feel bad. Rob is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't in this case. And I think that's pretty sad. That said, my opinion on Rob & Kristen is this: I believe they're close friends. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous, and me being a fan of Twilight has nothing to do with this. I can honestly say that I've had close guy friends and we flirt, act silly and have a GREAT connection, but that doesn't mean we're together or have ever been (but that doesn't stop people from whispering-- gossipers will gossip). I think people read into actions too much.

However, I do like Kristen. I think she's a decent actress (perhaps not the best, but we can't all be Angelina Jolie) and I actually think she did a damn good job with Twilight. I know people give her a hard time because she was caught smoking out of a pipe... but whatever man... It's not our business what they smoke, who they screw, or what they do. We're fans but we're also strangers to them. And our opinions should not have an affect on their love life.

Personally.... I'd rather see Rob smiling on the street with Kristen (or Nikki, or whoever) than walking alone with a hood over his head and a frown on his face. Cause I want our boy to be happy :D

thanks for the grace Indigo.... I suppose I agree with you on most counts. Rob is a long way from home... and he does need someone to keep company with! I agree that people read WAY too much into these pics... and it does make me sad for our Robbie. I really hope he weathers all this Twilight-hysteria.

We were watching HP-GOF behind the scenes videos yesterday... and I was struck by how "together" Rob sounded in his comments about his involvement with that project. He came across like a very smart, thoughtful young man... and I worry (like a mother, i guess) that this whole Hollywood experience is going to be more harm than good. time will tell.

We do get possessive and protective of our "idols" don't we? the key being that we really ought not put people on pedestals in the first place, huh? I'm sure none of the regular posters will read this. I'm such "downer" - Ha!
ImageImage
"One of the most interesting things about life... is what happens when you die."
Robsessedx2

Postby MaramaBreaksFaces » Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 am

The gossip mongers went nutso over the pics of Rob and KStew at Sam Bradley's gig recently but all I could think at the time was "Uh I look exactly like them when I am having a discussion with my guy friends in a crowded room and we are nothing but platonic. How is this any different?"
But I guess people will see what they want to see.
If they end up together, they end up together.
If they don't, they don't.
I'm not really fussed either way (although I can think of people I would him rather be with...Lol).
It won't be the end of the world.
A bit shitty, but not the end of the world.
MaramaBreaksFaces
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby IndigoCosmo » Tue May 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Robsessedx2 wrote:thanks for the grace Indigo.... I suppose I agree with you on most counts. Rob is a long way from home... and he does need someone to keep company with! I agree that people read WAY too much into these pics... and it does make me sad for our Robbie. I really hope he weathers all this Twilight-hysteria.

We were watching HP-GOF behind the scenes videos yesterday... and I was struck by how "together" Rob sounded in his comments about his involvement with that project. He came across like a very smart, thoughtful young man... and I worry (like a mother, i guess) that this whole Hollywood experience is going to be more harm than good. time will tell.

We do get possessive and protective of our "idols" don't we? the key being that we really ought not put people on pedestals in the first place, huh? I'm sure none of the regular posters will read this. I'm such "downer" - Ha!

Yes, we are protective but that's not terrible in my opinion. I'm that way, too, and I know how Rob feels because I had a panic attack a few days ago in the grocery store... for some reason I felt like everyone was looking at me and I had to leave immediately because I was having trouble breathing. I bet that's exactly how he feels sometimes but where's he gonna run? He gets chased down alleyways. Poor boy. He needs looking after, and I think Kristen and Nikki do just that. They're strong women and seem to repel the fans and I think Rob feels safer with them.

I don't think you're a downer! I mean hey, we like Rob, but that doesn't mean we have to like who he's with. The difference is all in how we handle it (the good and the bad)-- with maturity and respect. :)

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby IndigoCosmo » Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

MaramaBreaksFaces wrote:The gossip mongers went nutso over the pics of Rob and KStew at Sam Bradley's gig recently but all I could think at the time was "Uh I look exactly like them when I am having a discussion with my guy friends in a crowded room and we are nothing but platonic. How is this any different?"
But I guess people will see what they want to see.

Exactly. I saw the pictures, and it looks like two friends having a good time and good conversation. Didn't Rob say once that it annoyed him that people were looking in to his every expression? Or maybe that's just me. haha.

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby Robsessedx2 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:48 pm

You two are great! Thanks! I'm a bit older than some of the other posters I believe... but that doesn't keep me from "appreciating" Rob's finer points. It's all good... and in good fun. to tell the truth... I don't think I ever really want to meet him... I like obsessing from afar... so much more delish that way. I'm sure our collective imaginings are way better than our collective realities,anyway!

It must be an awful thing to be "under glass" all the time... BTW, I really enjoyed again his old interview with Variety on you tube.... worth a look.

Must return to RL now.... Ta Ta, ladies.
ImageImage
Robsessedx2

Postby IndigoCosmo » Wed May 06, 2009 2:34 am

Robsessedx2 wrote:You two are great! Thanks! I'm a bit older than some of the other posters I believe... but that doesn't keep me from "appreciating" Rob's finer points. It's all good... and in good fun. to tell the truth... I don't think I ever really want to meet him... I like obsessing from afar... so much more delish that way. I'm sure our collective imaginings are way better than our collective realities,anyway!

It must be an awful thing to be "under glass" all the time... BTW, I really enjoyed again his old interview with Variety on you tube.... worth a look.

Must return to RL now.... Ta Ta, ladies.

Pssh... I think Rob is more into older "put together" women anyways :) At least that's what i keep telling myself. I haven't quite figured out if I'm old or not. 25 seems right in the middle there.

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby MsJBell » Sun May 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Why did I not know you guys made this thread!? Seriously. I am home. lol <3
*Jess
Nonsten: No proof, no truth!
Nonsten: Admit it or QUIT IT!
Nonsten: We're all about sarcasm and sex.
Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking... because THAT'S NORMAL!
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby IndigoCosmo » Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 am

MsJBell wrote:Why did I not know you guys made this thread!? Seriously. I am home. lol <3

Welcome home MsJBell =)

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby MsJBell » Mon May 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Once again - another article with a quote straight from his mouth:

As for the continual rumors that he’s dating costar Kristen Stewart, Rob emphasized, “No! She has a boyfriend. I don’t know where that came from.”

Source:
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... al-213547/
*Jess
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby IndigoCosmo » Mon May 18, 2009 6:55 pm

MsJBell wrote:Once again - another article with a quote straight from his mouth:

As for the continual rumors that he’s dating costar Kristen Stewart, Rob emphasized, “No! She has a boyfriend. I don’t know where that came from.”

Source:
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... al-213547/

And I bet he's getting tired of being asked the same thing over and over. All of the gossip and rumors are so outrageous. I can't even listen to it. <3 Rob & <3 Kristen. But there is no Robsten, no matter how much everyone wishes for it to be. I do actually hope Rob gets a girlfriend soon (who isn't famous) so peeps will lay off them a little. Although I'd feel bad for any girl who got into this sort of mess with Rob right now. Even though it'd be sooo worth it lol

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby marimotchee » Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm

MsJBell wrote:I am home. lol <3

Me too. It's not that I don't like KStew or don't think that they'd make a cute couple of whatever. In fact, I've watched my share of Robsten videos on Youtube (the ones that use the VF shoot footage never get old). I'd be happy for them if they were getting it on. But so far, neither of them has confirmed that that's what's happening. Until they do, or until there are pics of them engaging in PDA, then I don't think any of us has any business insisting that they're romantically involved.

I'm especially alarmed at the vocal contingent of Robsten shippers who apparently believe that the two are engaged, or have even eloped! That's just too much crazy for me.
:shock:
marimotchee
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Mrs.P. » Mon May 18, 2009 8:26 pm

marimotchee wrote:

Me too. It's not that I don't like KStew or don't think that they'd make a cute couple of whatever. In fact, I've watched my share of Robsten videos on Youtube (the ones that use the VF shoot footage never get old). I'd be happy for them if they were getting it on. But so far, neither of them has confirmed that that's what's happening. Until they do, or until there are pics of them engaging in PDA, then I don't think any of us has any business insisting that they're romantically involved.

I'm especially alarmed at the vocal contingent of Robsten shippers who apparently believe that the two are engaged, or have even eloped! That's just too much crazy for me.

WORD!!Image
"Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking...because THAT'S NORMAL!"
Follow me: MrsP_ifurnastee @Twitter!
Mrs.P.

Postby IndigoCosmo » Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

marimotchee wrote:

Agreed and... agreed! I seriously have no idea how this engagement thing came about (uh, unless it's the fact that he proposed to her on the set jokingly, and has since probably proposed to 100 strangers), but it's absolutely ridiculous. To even think of either of them being interested in marriage right now at this point in their careers is just absurd. But I guess people can't get past thinking of them as "Edward and Bella" or something. Totally don't understand the obsession.

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby MsJBell » Mon May 25, 2009 11:15 am

OMG. Seriously.
More "their knees have to be touching under that table in Italy so it's definitely ON" talk.
I can't handle it.

Ughhhhhhh.
That is all.
*Jess
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby veddersgirl » Mon May 25, 2009 11:28 am

MsJBell wrote:OMG. Seriously.
More "their knees have to be touching under that table in Italy so it's definitely ON" talk.
I can't handle it.

Ughhhhhhh.
That is all.

I think we all know I a def not a on Team Robsten.
@Jbell-
UGH!!! Agreed. Peeps she has a boyfriend. Let's move on.

Image Image Image

Simba's One True Love!!!
Image Image Image
veddersgirl
Not a Bear

Postby PinkFluff » Mon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm

marimotchee wrote:

The engagement thing IS too much. She's 19 and having the time of her life. He's 23 and having the time of his. So she was at his bday party...and WAIT FOR IT...so were....HIS PARENTS! That's stunning info right there. And omg, they SPOKE TO KRISTEN INSIDE AT THE PARTY. It means....his parents are fucking POLITE. LOL I fail to see how her going out with him regularly, in a city where they've both been filming for a long while, is proof they're together.

I think they are close. They've been together everyday on set for a long time. It's only natural that they would form a bond.
I do NOT think Kristen in this magical actress. She's average. She's not terrible but she's not bringing something just unseen to the table. She was medicore as Bella. Hell, I thought the movie was medicore. LOL Kristen takes herself WAY too seriously. I think her style sucks ass. And I think SHE thinks she's a big deal.
I DO think Rob has an enormous amount of potential. I hope he stays true to himself and makes it out of Hollywood unscathed.
I don't buy into the hype of omg! touching! talking! drunk together! If someone was ALWAYS there to snap pictures of me? Somedays I wear my wedding rings...most days I don't. It doesn't mean anything is up. Some days I'm bloated doesn't mean I'm pregnant. I could go on and on.

I don't really *care either way as to who he fucks. I care more about the obsessive talking about how this means they are TOTALLY TOGETHER because HELLO, it's so obvs!
Snow falls on the city
white on white
It's the color of hope
on an unforgiving night
You kissed me into ruins
....sin on sin....
now I've gotta love your love letters
written on my skin
PinkFluff
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby MsJBell » Mon May 25, 2009 5:41 pm

PinkFluff wrote:
marimotchee wrote:

The engagement thing IS too much. She's 19 and having the time of her life. He's 23 and having the time of his. So she was at his bday party...and WAIT FOR IT...so were....HIS PARENTS! That's stunning info right there. And omg, they SPOKE TO KRISTEN INSIDE AT THE PARTY. It means....his parents are fucking POLITE. LOL I fail to see how her going out with him regularly, in a city where they've both been filming for a long while, is proof they're together.

I think they are close. They've been together everyday on set for a long time. It's only natural that they would form a bond.
I do NOT think Kristen in this magical actress. She's average. She's not terrible but she's not bringing something just unseen to the table. She was medicore as Bella. Hell, I thought the movie was medicore. LOL Kristen takes herself WAY too seriously. I think her style sucks ass. And I think SHE thinks she's a big deal.
I DO think Rob has an enormous amount of potential. I hope he stays true to himself and makes it out of Hollywood unscathed.
I don't buy into the hype of omg! touching! talking! drunk together! If someone was ALWAYS there to snap pictures of me? Somedays I wear my wedding rings...most days I don't. It doesn't mean anything is up. Some days I'm bloated doesn't mean I'm pregnant. I could go on and on.

I don't really *care either way as to who he fucks. I care more about the obsessive talking about how this means they are TOTALLY TOGETHER because HELLO, it's so obvs!

It's seriously like we all just share one brain in this thread. You take the thoughts in my head and put them into words SO NICELY! Thank you! lol
LOVEEEE the sarcasm in your post too. Seriously. LOVE. IT.

Though I must say - I don't really have an opinion on Kristen anymore. I used to be on board the AntiKristen train, but I got off of it. I don't have a problem with her. I pretty much understand her for the most part. I can see her issues with being in the spotlight all the time, I can see how she gets bitchy with having to answer the same questions time and time again and I can DEFINITELY see her aggravation with having to defend her relationship with Michael ALL. THE. TIME. It's got to be hard on all of them, but even more so on Rob of course because he IS the "IT GUY" right now. You don't see Kristen walking around with 3 beefy bodyguards because guys are trying to attack her. It's like Rob said, he just ignores it for the most part because if you don't, it will drive you insane. You can see that they ALL do that which is why they're all so close. They're in their own little Twilight family bubble where it's safe for them and they all know the truth about everything.

I can't wait for filming to be over so that Rob and Kristen can take some time off and be APART for the summer so they won't have to deal with the bullshit rumors and stories, though I'm sure they'll STILL be out there. He'll be in NY filming 'Remember Me' and she'll be in LA filming the Joan Jett biopic. That means more pictures of Kristen out with Michael around LA but you know what the Robstens will say to that?? 'Oh, they're just FRIENDS.' Okay, so... you're telling me Kristen and Michael can be JUST FRIENDS and Rob and Kristen CAN'T be JUST FRIENDS?! Ugh.

Sorry. Tangent. I needed to vent. It's been building up all day. lol Sorry!
*Jess
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby themoonisdown » Mon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Mrs.P. wrote:
marimotchee wrote:

WORD!!Image

waaaaaait a darn second there are people who think they're ENGAGED??!! OR ELOPED?!

what on god green earth would make anyone think that?! i certainly wouldnt want the man i was going to marry/married to DENYING opening that we're together or saying i had a boyfriend.

interesting. and a bit sad to me that poor kstew and oregano cant be together in peace or that kstew and rob really cant be TOO close of friends because of all the inevitable drama it would cause. hmmmm.
Arizona, how you likin' da rain, girl?
ImageImageImageImage
themoonisdown
Head Bitches in Charge

Postby themoonisdown » Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm

PinkFluff wrote: Hell, I thought the movie was medicore.

PREACH!!!

(ps dont you love how late i am to this thread?!)
Arizona, how you likin' da rain, girl?
ImageImageImageImage
themoonisdown
Head Bitches in Charge

Postby PinkFluff » Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm

MsJBell wrote:
It's seriously like we all just share one brain in this thread. You take the thoughts in my head and put them into words SO NICELY! Thank you! lol

Though I must say - I don't really have an opinion on Kristen anymore. I used to be on board the AntiKristen train, but I got off of it. I don't have a problem with her. I pretty much understand her for the most part. I can see her issues with being in the spotlight all the time, I can see how she gets bitchy with having to answer the same questions time and time again and I can DEFINITELY see her aggravation with having to defend her relationship with Michael ALL. THE. TIME. It's got to be hard on all of them, but even more so on Rob of course because he IS the "IT GUY" right now. You don't see Kristen walking around with 3 beefy bodyguards because guys are trying to attack her. It's like Rob said, he just ignores it for the most part because if you don't, it will drive you insane. You can see that they ALL do that which is why they're all so close. They're in their own little Twilight family bubble where it's safe for them and they all know the truth about everything.

I can't wait for filming to be over so that Rob and Kristen can take some time off and be APART for the summer so they won't have to deal with the bullshit rumors and stories, though I'm sure they'll STILL be out there. He'll be in NY filming 'Remember Me' and she'll be in LA filming the Joan Jett biopic. That means more pictures of Kristen out with Michael around LA but you know what the Robstens will say to that?? 'Oh, they're just FRIENDS.' Okay, so... you're telling me Kristen and Michael can be JUST FRIENDS and Rob and Kristen CAN'T be JUST FRIENDS?! Ugh.

I think I never got over her comment about Twilight making money, that she'd do an award show when the movie was great not just made money. That pissed me off because hello, The Messengers and Land of Women weren't exactly Oscar worthy acting nor did they bring her the same spotlight. No, I don't think Twilight was "it" but I think it's gotten her to a point in her career that if she WERE to reach it, it would have been a long way off and taken longer.
However, I COMPLTELY agree with your opinion that a lot of the way she is is because of the questions and constant media speculation. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't care to hear every journalist ask if they're banging or if he's working out. I'd rather know OTHER things. Like the GQ article I found pretty interesting.

I honestly feel for them all. I try to stay away from bullshit gossip. The line between celebrity and civilian is so blurry. I get very angry at 'fans' who stalk them and chase them and corner them in elevators. And they use their 'love for the book and Rob' as excuses to act like fucking insane mental patients. I mean yes, Rob is hot...but so is the produce guy at my Publix...and I don't corner HIM near the apples. A lot of them have lost their grip on reality and I think truly normal fans pay for that as well as the celebs. It's going to get to the point where he can't go anywhere without 4 bodyguards and he won't be able to take pics and sign things...for fear of being mobbed.

And while I'm on the bitching bandwagon(this has nothing to do with Robsten)...I was very angry at Sam's show in Nashville. A few of the people were there hoping Rob would show up. And it made me feel sorry for Sam because he has such a great talent and stage presence. Made me want to throw a punch. I get mad at people telling Sam he should bring Rob on tour because that would help him. WTF. No. It's queer and Sam's good on his own. Freaks.
Phew. >steps off soapbox< I needed to say that, too. LOL
Snow falls on the city
white on white
It's the color of hope
on an unforgiving night
You kissed me into ruins
....sin on sin....
written on my skin
PinkFluff
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby PinkFluff » Mon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

themoonisdown wrote:
waaaaaait a darn second there are people who think they're ENGAGED??!! OR ELOPED?!

what on god green earth would make anyone think that?! i certainly wouldnt want the man i was going to marry/married to DENYING opening that we're together or saying i had a boyfriend.

interesting. and a bit sad to me that poor kstew and oregano cant be together in peace or that kstew and rob really cant be TOO close of friends because of all the inevitable drama it would cause. hmmmm.

They touched LEGS IN THE LIMO!!!!!! and she talked to his parents. With this news, it sounds like she's pregnant. With triplets. By invitro and Rob had major issues with 'donating' and they're both in therapy now, too. TOGETHER.
Snow falls on the city
white on white
It's the color of hope
on an unforgiving night
You kissed me into ruins
....sin on sin....
written on my skin
PinkFluff
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby MsJBell » Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm

PinkFluff wrote:
MsJBell wrote:

I think I never got over her comment about Twilight making money, that she'd do an award show when the movie was great not just made money. That pissed me off because hello, The Messengers and Land of Women weren't exactly Oscar worthy acting nor did they bring her the same spotlight. No, I don't think Twilight was "it" but I think it's gotten her to a point in her career that if she WERE to reach it, it would have been a long way off and taken longer.
However, I COMPLTELY agree with your opinion that a lot of the way she is is because of the questions and constant media speculation. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I don't care to hear every journalist ask if they're banging or if he's working out. I'd rather know OTHER things. Like the GQ article I found pretty interesting.

I honestly feel for them all. I try to stay away from bullshit gossip. The line between celebrity and civilian is so blurry. I get very angry at 'fans' who stalk them and chase them and corner them in elevators. And they use their 'love for the book and Rob' as excuses to act like fucking insane mental patients. I mean yes, Rob is hot...but so is the produce guy at my Publix...and I don't corner HIM near the apples. A lot of them have lost their grip on reality and I think truly normal fans pay for that as well as the celebs. It's going to get to the point where he can't go anywhere without 4 bodyguards and he won't be able to take pics and sign things...for fear of being mobbed.

And while I'm on the bitching bandwagon(this has nothing to do with Robsten)...I was very angry at Sam's show in Nashville. A few of the people were there hoping Rob would show up. And it made me feel sorry for Sam because he has such a great talent and stage presence. Made me want to throw a punch. I get mad at people telling Sam he should bring Rob on tour because that would help him. WTF. No. It's queer and Sam's good on his own. Freaks.

That was her dad that made that comment about Twilight and the money and that Kristen will be there when it's a "good movie" and "not just one that's made a lot of money." And I don't think you're in the minority with wanting journalists to stop asking the same fucking questions in ever interview; not at all. I absolutely LOVED the GQ article and the Variety interview from last year is my favorite interview he has ever done. There's only so many questions about his hair, he and Kristen's chemistry, his work-out schedule and his craziest fan encounters that I can take!

It is really sad about the "fans" and everything too. It's one thing to maybe stand all night in the cold on a sidewalk just HOPING to get the chance to meet SOMEONE, but it's another to get that chance and then KEEP stalking the sets every day and stalking their hotels ever day wanting to get another chance. It's like, you had your opportunity now leave them alone. Meeting/stalking them more is NOT going to make you their BFF or make Rob fall in love with you. I always fear for their safety, and especially Rob's of course. I hate how he always jokes about getting shot or stabbed or getting poked with a needle when he's in big crowds. It's like, stop giving the fucking insane people ideas!

AND! lol Agreed with you about the Sam thing. What show were you at? A couple of us went to the 2nd night show and it seemed pretty much that we were all there to support Sam and Bobby with no hopes of Rob (though it would have been nice and we DID think about it, naturally) but once the show got started, you just remember why you're actually there in the first place - to support the talent that Sam and Bobby have and to have opportunity to say 'Yep. I've supported and been with them both since the beginning of their careers.'
*Jess
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby PinkFluff » Mon May 25, 2009 7:41 pm

MsJBell wrote:
PinkFluff wrote:
MsJBell wrote:

Sorry. Tangent. I needed to vent. It's been building up all day and I've been in the Robsten thread patronizing them... although I told them not to come here and do the same to us. lol Sorry!

That was her dad that made that comment about Twilight and the money and that Kristen will be there when it's a "good movie" and "not just one that's made a lot of money." And I don't think you're in the minority with wanting journalists to stop asking the same fucking questions in ever interview; not at all. I absolutely LOVED the GQ article and the Variety interview from last year is my favorite interview he has ever done. There's only so many questions about his hair, he and Kristen's chemistry, his work-out schedule and his craziest fan encounters that I can take!

It is really sad about the "fans" and everything too. It's one thing to maybe stand all night in the cold on a sidewalk just HOPING to get the chance to meet SOMEONE, but it's another to get that chance and then KEEP stalking the sets every day and stalking their hotels ever day wanting to get another chance. It's like, you had your opportunity now leave them alone. Meeting/stalking them more is NOT going to make you their BFF or make Rob fall in love with you. I always fear for their safety, and especially Rob's of course. I hate how he always jokes about getting shot or stabbed or getting poked with a needle when he's in big crowds. It's like, stop giving the fucking insane people ideas!

AND! lol Agreed with you about the Sam thing. What show were you at? A couple of us went to the 2nd night show and it seemed pretty much that we were all there to support Sam and Bobby with no hopes of Rob (though it would have been nice and we DID think about it, naturally) but once the show got started, you just remember why you're actually there in the first place - to support the talent that Sam and Bobby have and to have opportunity to say 'Yep. I've supported and been with them both since the beginning of their careers.'

Hmm, thanks for clearing up the comment. I still hate her style. LOL I am way too girly to dress like her. But if she wants to dress like that, more power to her.

And REALLY! I thought the SAME THING when he said he was paranoid about being stabbed.

I went to the 2nd show. We just heard Twi-talk in line...once inside it was better. They focused on Sam/Bobby. The 'bring Rob on tour' came from a comment on Myspace someone made. Sam was extremely gracious that night and puts up with a lot of Twi-shit. And YES, totally. I want to be able to say, when he gets huge, *I* was there to see that. Too bad I wasn't an extremely active part of LTR then...I would have said hi!
Snow falls on the city
white on white
It's the color of hope
on an unforgiving night
You kissed me into ruins
....sin on sin....
written on my skin
PinkFluff
Lurking Third Wheel

Next

Return to Board index