Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:He mentioned something about having to spend some time in LA. I believe he's filming some sort of actiony movie there now. I'd feel soooo out of place in LA, though.. :? Maybe he'll decide to go back to theater soon and we can get Broadway tickets and stalk him like lunatics.

ETA: Black Sky is the film: https://twitter.com/Todd_Garner/status/ ... 5794122752

ETA AGAIN: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106361/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 My bad, it's filming in Michigan. TO MICHIGAN WE GO!

Well. much easier to stalk him in Michigan, if you can find anyone under all the clothing you'd need to survive in the open there!

I hate LA. Let's hope he does theater.

We have Flatmates in Michigan. You two might be able to find a free place to stay while you stalk.

Free place to stay and insider stalking info! SCORE!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:it's like finding out the dork you went to school with is now some good looking doctor or something; he'll always be that dorky kid to you ;) I had no idea how old he was, he looks young. *whispers* I turn 38 next weekend :shock: but oddly enough, it's not bothering me *shrugs* yet another reason why I'm enjoying my new obsession, he doesn't make me feel creepy for swooning over him :D Richard: 41, Ewan: 41, Christian: 38, Rob...26 :?

I feel like you've stolen half my brain. Except you're a monthish older than me. ;)

with age comes wisdom :ugeek: :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

the info in that article had me swooning!! he's so adoringly shy, I'm just a big puddle of goo! *sigh*

I know Rob is a bit shy too, but his is more about anxiety, I think. he does seem to crave the attention of being good at something/being noticed, ya know? and that's not a bad thing ;) it's just always been hard for me, as a naturally shy person who's had to overcome both shyness & anxiety just to be part of society :| to understand :? Ewan, on the other hand, loves attention :roll: :D and Christian's all about the job & getting it done perfectly. all diff't personalities, and drives, that make them who they are 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:He mentioned something about having to spend some time in LA. I believe he's filming some sort of actiony movie there now. I'd feel soooo out of place in LA, though.. :? Maybe he'll decide to go back to theater soon and we can get Broadway tickets and stalk him like lunatics.

ETA: Black Sky is the film: https://twitter.com/Todd_Garner/status/ ... 5794122752

ETA AGAIN: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106361/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 My bad, it's filming in Michigan. TO MICHIGAN WE GO!

Well. much easier to stalk him in Michigan, if you can find anyone under all the clothing you'd need to survive in the open there!

I hate LA. Let's hope he does theater.

We have Flatmates in Michigan. You two might be able to find a free place to stay while you stalk.

hey, don't forget about me! I know I'm not single, but I can be the non-threatening middle-man. he & I can become BFFs, and I'll be your "in" ;) I was really good at that role in high school :roll:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Alexandra wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:so I don't get kicked out of the Flat ;)

wait, you can't kick me out, I "work" here! *cue evil laugh* :twisted:

Is this one from the Details photos? I really didn't like most of those pics, but this one? Mmmmmm.

yes, I think so; it's vertical instead of horizontal tho. this was the one with the bare breasted woman hanging over him taking pics, I think :? (got it from loving40s on facebook *shrugs*)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm

huh! my son can change the channels on the tv by using his I-Pod Touch, cool! ...& annoying :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

"Black Sky" is in post-production; he was in Michigan filming for it in August ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm

OMG TomStu is going to be on Broadway! Someone come here and go with me!
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:OMG TomStu is going to be on Broadway! Someone come here and go with me!

D'OH! I'd pay to see that!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

kelbel75 wrote:

the info in that article had me swooning!! he's so adoringly shy, I'm just a big puddle of goo! *sigh*

I know Rob is a bit shy too, but his is more about anxiety, I think. he does seem to crave the attention of being good at something/being noticed, ya know? and that's not a bad thing ;) it's just always been hard for me, as a naturally shy person who's had to overcome both shyness & anxiety just to be part of society :| to understand :? Ewan, on the other hand, loves attention :roll: :D and Christian's all about the job & getting it done perfectly. all diff't personalities, and drives, that make them who they are 8-)

Speaking of... watch Richard become increasingly uncomfortable as he gets called 'hot'. His interview starts around 3:40. Andy and Martin are SO helpful. :lol: :lol:

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 am

JodieO wrote:watch Richard become increasingly uncomfortable as he gets called 'hot'. His interview starts around 3:40. Andy and Martin are SO helpful. :lol: :lol:

I like his attempt at deflection, going all "PC" about dwarves :P I just like watching him listen to the others while they're talking too, he has a quiet confidence about him that I find soothing 8-) have you seen the interview when he was on that cooking show? the man even makes leaning against the counter sexy!

speaking of this video tho, I saw one with a diff't interviewer where Martin got a bit pissy :shock: they asked about his kids, if they enjoyed him being in this particular movie or whatever. Martin got a bit confrontational, tho it was masked with humor; it was uncomfortable :? I can't imagine spending the WHOLE DAY answering the same questions over and over again, while still being polite :roll: they earn their money for that aspect alone.
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 am

Paul Giamatti reads thru a scene of "Twilight". I know it's supposed to be silly, but I rather like it actually :) especially the way he delivers that last line ;)

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:OMG TomStu is going to be on Broadway! Someone come here and go with me!

Tom Sturridge will join previously announced stars Alec Baldwin and Shia LaBeouf in the upcoming Broadway production of Orphans. Directed by Daniel Sullivan, the Lyle Kessler play will run at the Schoenfeld Theatre beginning March 19. Opening night is set for April 7.

Orphans is the story of two orphaned brothers living in a decrepit North Philadelphia row house. Treat (LaBeouf), the eldest, supports his damaged younger sibling by petty thievery, and makes the house a virtual prison for the seemingly simple-minded Phillip (Sturridge). One night Treat kidnaps a rich older man, Harold (Baldwin), who turns out to have his own motives and becomes the father figure for which the boys have always yearned.

Sturridge's U.K. theater credits include Punk Rock, Wastwater and No Quarter. His film credits include Vanity Fair, Being Julia and Like Minds.
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Tom Sturridge will join previously announced stars Alec Baldwin and Shia LaBeouf in the upcoming Broadway production of Orphans. Directed by Daniel Sullivan, the Lyle Kessler play will run at the Schoenfeld Theatre beginning March 19. Opening night is set for April 7.

Orphans is the story of two orphaned brothers living in a decrepit North Philadelphia row house. Treat (LaBeouf), the eldest, supports his damaged younger sibling by petty thievery, and makes the house a virtual prison for the seemingly simple-minded Phillip (Sturridge). One night Treat kidnaps a rich older man, Harold (Baldwin), who turns out to have his own motives and becomes the father figure for which the boys have always yearned.

Sturridge's U.K. theater credits include Punk Rock, Wastwater and No Quarter. His film credits include Vanity Fair, Being Julia and Like Minds.

So TomStu will have to do an American accent? Interesting...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

So TomStu will have to do an American accent? Interesting...

Apparently so. He did one for Waiting for Forever and it was somewhat better than Rob's American accent I thought....
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:watch Richard become increasingly uncomfortable as he gets called 'hot'. His interview starts around 3:40. Andy and Martin are SO helpful. :lol: :lol:

I like his attempt at deflection, going all "PC" about dwarves :P I just like watching him listen to the others while they're talking too, he has a quiet confidence about him that I find soothing 8-) have you seen the interview when he was on that cooking show? the man even makes leaning against the counter sexy!

speaking of this video tho, I saw one with a diff't interviewer where Martin got a bit pissy :shock: they asked about his kids, if they enjoyed him being in this particular movie or whatever. Martin got a bit confrontational, tho it was masked with humor; it was uncomfortable :? I can't imagine spending the WHOLE DAY answering the same questions over and over again, while still being polite :roll: they earn their money for that aspect alone.

Yeah, I'm not even sure where that lady was going with her question about dwarves, but it made me a little uncomfortable. I kind of felt like Elaine on Seinfeld when she discovered that her boyfriend wasn't black. "I don't think we're supposed to be talking about this." I love how Richard tries to gracefully crawl out of the hole and Andy and Martin just laugh and toss him back in.

Was it the interview where the guy mistakenly thinks Martin's children are girls? If so, that interviewer was a bit of a fuckwagon...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Apparently so. He did one for Waiting for Forever and it was somewhat better than Rob's American accent I thought....

Oh yeah! I started that movie, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it and I shut it off fairly quickly. I'd meant to finish it, but totally forgot. :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I find it odd that three big name (well, TomStu isn't really big name) Hollywood actors are all in the same play together. it sounds like a good story tho 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not even sure where that lady was going with her question about dwarves, but it made me a little uncomfortable. I kind of felt like Elaine on Seinfeld when she discovered that her boyfriend wasn't black. "I don't think we're supposed to be talking about this." I love how Richard tries to gracefully crawl out of the hole and Andy and Martin just laugh and toss him back in.

Was it the interview where the guy mistakenly thinks Martin's children are girls? If so, that interviewer was a bit of a fuckwagon...

yes, it was that interview. I'm thinking I only saw part of it tho, b/c it goes right into the children question, and then all other questions are kind of met with the sound of crickets :shock: I was confused on why he was being so bitchy straight out of the gate, so I'm assuming that the interview consisted of several personal type questions before it even got to that point :?
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

kelbel75 wrote:yes, it was that interview. I'm thinking I only saw part of it tho, b/c it goes right into the children question, and then all other questions are kind of met with the sound of crickets :shock: I was confused on why he was being so bitchy straight out of the gate, so I'm assuming that the interview consisted of several personal type questions before it even got to that point :?

Yeah the one I saw was Richard and Martin and James Nesbitt (who is completely awesome) and possibly Andy as well.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Apparently so. He did one for Waiting for Forever and it was somewhat better than Rob's American accent I thought....

Oh yeah! I started that movie, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it and I shut it off fairly quickly. I'd meant to finish it, but totally forgot. :?

It's a cute story. Not a lot of action but there was just something really interesting about it for me...
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

so while browsing through the Richard Armitage forum (I learned he apparently goes by either Rich or Richie :) ) I discovered a fan-fiction section :o I ran away before I could get sucked in!! :lol:

I did get sucked in by those quizzes that you take on facebook tho, "what is your power color" etc. :roll: sometimes they are so right, and sometimes they are so WRONG! I am not a "girlie girl" for example :roll: but they needed more choices on what toys I played with when I was little & what drinks I usually order! that would be: my little ponies, toy guns, and riding my bike; as opposed to the "playing with barbies" that I had to choose :? also, I don't even drink alcohol. (I'd probably drink wine if I was with someone who could help me find what I like, but my experiences with wine have just been the awful stuff I took with communion at church when I was a kid ;) )

my Personality Cluster is: Introverted Feeling
I'm "Factual" as opposed to Flirty or Fearless...
and my power color is Lime Green b/c I'm witty & self-aware....

but I am not a "girlie girl" who wears skirts and is up-to-date on the latest fashion :lol: (especially since I answered the question about dresses and skirts with the "I prefer trousers" choice ;) :roll: )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 am

JodieO wrote:

When L40s and I went to see that movie in Phoenix, we were the only people in the entire theatre. :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I want to go!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats