Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Gianna wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
Gianna wrote:Regarding dreams, I have been having several where all of my teeth fall out. Either that is my body's way of telling me to lay off the sugar or there is a deeper meaning.

are you a teeth-grinder? if not, I'd guess vulnerability


Nope. I did some quick research and saw something about feeling like your life is out of control...which makes a little sense and not totally off-track from vulnerability depending on how you look at it.


Maybe since you've been watching the Following you've gone a little Poe yourself...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenice_(short_story)

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 pm

kelbel75 wrote:fingers...
Image

who wants this hat?
Image


I'd wear uglier hats than that if I got to press myself against him.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

READING
Just started The Sea of Tranquility (just finished Defending Jacob--4 out of 5 stars and Just finished After the Fall 3 stars)

WATCHING
"Due to the lack of good TV since Walking Dead has been on a break (back next Sunday - woot!)" I loved the Walking Dead Time Warner Cable Superbowl ads!!
Still just watching The New Girl. (did you see last weeks epi?!!!!!!)

LISTENING
Marcus Foster (getting reading for his concert next month. I really like his latest album...Nameless Path
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Gianna wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
Gianna wrote:Regarding dreams, I have been having several where all of my teeth fall out. Either that is my body's way of telling me to lay off the sugar or there is a deeper meaning.

are you a teeth-grinder? if not, I'd guess vulnerability


Nope. I did some quick research and saw something about feeling like your life is out of control...which makes a little sense and not totally off-track from vulnerability depending on how you look at it.

when I'm feeling out of control I dream that the breaks on my car don't work, or I'm back in HS and I can't remember my locker combination or my class schedule, or the really annoying dream where I'm packing for a trip or going out somewhere and I waste LOADS of time going thru my clothes :roll:

I am a teeth-grinder, well a jaw-clencher ;) so when I have the teeth dream (or the fucking bubble-gum dream where the world's biggest glob is stuck in my mouth :x ) it's b/c I'm clenching more than usual, due to stress :? I've also had really upsetting dreams about losing my teeth when I'm feeling vain :oops: tho I do have crowns on all of my front teeth, for foundation not cosmetic reasons ;) and I actually did see myself in the mirror before they glued them on, where my teeth were all ground down like skinny tooth-picks!! that REALLY messed w/my psyche :(
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:who wants this hat?
Image


I'd wear uglier hats than that if I got to press myself against him.

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:who wants this hat?
Image


I'd wear uglier hats than that if I got to press myself against him.

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to post this on the Daily Dick.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm

I have a fear of falling and breaking my front teeth. Not having them knocked out. They break in half. I hate just thinking about it.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:50 pm

amynkansas wrote:LISTENING
Marcus Foster (getting reading for his concert next month. I really like his latest album...Nameless Path

I love "Old Birch Tree" 8-)
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

my daughter is currently playing "minecraft" on the computer while singing in diff't british accents 8-)
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Image


There is nothing wrong with this outfit.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 pm

kelbel75 wrote:my daughter is currently playing "minecraft" on the computer while singing in diff't british accents 8-)


My boy loves minecraft.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image


There is nothing wrong with this outfit.

I disagree. the sweater looks itchy, & very constrictive around his neck; I should help him take it off...
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Image


Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image


There is nothing wrong with this outfit.

I disagree. the sweater looks itchy, & very constrictive around his neck; I should help him take it off...


No! It looks warm and snuggly and I want to curl up in his lap and snuggle against his... sweater and be all warm.

Though your idea isn't a bad one.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image

I disagree. the sweater looks itchy, & very constrictive around his neck; I should help him take it off...


No! It looks warm and snuggly and I want to curl up in his lap and snuggle against his... sweater and be all warm.

Though your idea isn't a bad one.

while you're doing that, I'll wear the jacket and let it engulf me while I drown in his heavenly scent; then we'll trade off ;)
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

kelbel75 wrote:while you're doing that, I'll wear the jacket and let it engulf me while I drown in his heavenly scent; then we'll trade off ;)


Have the jacket. I'll keep his lap.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:while you're doing that, I'll wear the jacket and let it engulf me while I drown in his heavenly scent; then we'll trade off ;)


Have the jacket. I'll keep his lap.

*pouts*
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

JodieO wrote:Maybe since you've been watching the Following you've gone a little Poe yourself...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenice_(short_story)

Image


It is highly, highly possible. Highly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Because I clearly have nothing better to do, I just popped into the Archives to check out the daily thread for the day I made my very first post here in the Flat. I was such a total dork - why do any of you continue to talk to me??!?!?? :lol:

It made me sad to see everyone from days gone by...Lindelle, Nik, Robz, JenKB, AMC, L40s, R4L... We need a pouty smilie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Gianna wrote:Because I clearly have nothing better to do, I just popped into the Archives to check out the daily thread for the day I made my very first post here in the Flat. I was such a total dork - why do any of you continue to talk to me??!?!?? :lol:

It made me sad to see everyone from days gone by...Lindelle, Nik, Robz, JenKB, AMC, L40s, R4L... We need a pouty smilie.


How do you find the post from your first day?
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Gianna wrote:Because I clearly have nothing better to do, I just popped into the Archives to check out the daily thread for the day I made my very first post here in the Flat. I was such a total dork - why do any of you continue to talk to me??!?!?? :lol:

It made me sad to see everyone from days gone by...Lindelle, Nik, Robz, JenKB, AMC, L40s, R4L... We need a pouty smilie.


How do you find the post from your first day?


Go here: http://letterstotwilight.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

And then go to the day that you joined (which for me, happened to be the first day I posted).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest