Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:Did you delete your facebook? I went looking for you there to wish you happy birthday and couldn't find you. Or I've forgotten your real name... :?


I didn't delete it, but I apparently am impossible to find and I'm not sure what I did to make it that way :roll: I did drop the DD group because I couldn't figure out how to make my presence in it invisible on my wall and I didn't want my kids' teachers thinking I was up to shenanigans ;)

other people can see the names of the groups you're in? :shock: uh oh... :lol:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 am

kelbel75 wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:Did you delete your facebook? I went looking for you there to wish you happy birthday and couldn't find you. Or I've forgotten your real name... :?


I didn't delete it, but I apparently am impossible to find and I'm not sure what I did to make it that way :roll: I did drop the DD group because I couldn't figure out how to make my presence in it invisible on my wall and I didn't want my kids' teachers thinking I was up to shenanigans ;)

other people can see the names of the groups you're in? :shock: uh oh... :lol:


I don't know. Maybe it just showed up in my recent activity or something :? My sister texted me and asked if The Daily Dick was exactly what it sounded like, and I panicked :lol: She had to have seen it on there somehow.

ETA: Not so sound like a creepy stalker, but I just checked your FB page (I'm guessing it's you by the avi) and as someone who is not a "friend", I see absolutely no trace of group names ;)
Last edited by LittleSecrets on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 am

kelbel75 wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:so another one that I can add to my "list"? Flat ladies: don't like to wear pants, or bras, and they pee while on the phone :lol: (do you also pee with the bathroom door open?) once again I'm the loner; I always wear jeans, only take my bra off at night, and never pee while on the phone :? :P


I never go bra-less either Kel, as I swear bra wearing keeps them perky. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable if I wasn't wearing one and someone came to the door. :shock: I always wear make-up for the same reason. Even if its just lippy, eyeliner and a bit of bronzer. :lol: :lol:

I have been known to pee whilst on the phone too, but I make sure I aim for the side so that you don't get a tinkling sound :lol: :lol: :lol: .

yes, EXACTLY! 8-) I don't wear make-up at home tho; I hardly ever wear it, really :? if we're meeting up w/other people or going to a restaurant, I'll wear mascara & maybe some eye shadow. I get a bit more gussied up for church, throwing eye liner and sometimes lip gloss into the mix ;) I reserve actual lip stick for special occasions only :P

and you can AIM? that's talent! it would make doctor's office visits much more pleasant :roll:


This!
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby guitargirl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 am

LittleSecrets wrote:]
guitargirl wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:so another one that I can add to my "list"? Flat ladies: don't like to wear pants, or bras, and they pee while on the phone :lol: (do you also pee with the bathroom door open?) once again I'm the loner; I always wear jeans, only take my bra off at night, and never pee while on the phone :? :P


I never go bra-less either Kel, as I swear bra wearing keeps them perky. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable if I wasn't wearing one and someone came to the door. :shock: I always wear make-up for the same reason. Even if its just lippy, eyeliner and a bit of bronzer. :lol: :lol:

I have been known to pee whilst on the phone too, but I make sure I aim for the side so that you don't get a tinkling sound :lol: :lol: :lol: .

yes, EXACTLY! 8-) I don't wear make-up at home tho; I hardly ever wear it, really :? if we're meeting up w/other people or going to a restaurant, I'll wear mascara & maybe some eye shadow. I get a bit more gussied up for church, throwing eye liner and sometimes lip gloss into the mix ;) I reserve actual lip stick for special occasions only :P

and you can AIM? that's talent! it would make doctor's office visits much more pleasant :roll:


This![/quote]

Um yeah, I thought everyone could? :?
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7504
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am

LittleSecrets wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
I never go bra-less either Kel, as I swear bra wearing keeps them perky. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable if I wasn't wearing one and someone came to the door. :shock: I always wear make-up for the same reason. Even if its just lippy, eyeliner and a bit of bronzer. :lol: :lol:

I have been known to pee whilst on the phone too, but I make sure I aim for the side so that you don't get a tinkling sound :lol: :lol: :lol: .

yes, EXACTLY! 8-) I don't wear make-up at home tho; I hardly ever wear it, really :? if we're meeting up w/other people or going to a restaurant, I'll wear mascara & maybe some eye shadow. I get a bit more gussied up for church, throwing eye liner and sometimes lip gloss into the mix ;) I reserve actual lip stick for special occasions only :P

and you can AIM? that's talent! it would make doctor's office visits much more pleasant :roll:


This!


It's hard not wearing a bra when you have two grown sons around who comment on lack of said bra or rather-mom put some clothes on. Lately my boobs are painful to the extreme (another wonderful side effect of menopause) and I just don't give a shit anymore so when I'm home I'm braless. My bras have gotten uncomfortable and I haven't found any new ones that are comfortable.

Make-up-if I'm not going out, why am I going to put it on?

Peeing-I have been known to pee while on the phone with the door open. Not by choice though. The door sticks so I can't close it all the way and once I go into the bathroom it is inevitable that at least one cat will open the door follow me in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

LittleSecrets wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:I didn't delete it, but I apparently am impossible to find and I'm not sure what I did to make it that way :roll: I did drop the DD group because I couldn't figure out how to make my presence in it invisible on my wall and I didn't want my kids' teachers thinking I was up to shenanigans ;)

other people can see the names of the groups you're in? :shock: uh oh... :lol:


I don't know. Maybe it just showed up in my recent activity or something :? My sister texted me and asked if The Daily Dick was exactly what it sounded like, and I panicked :lol: She had to have seen it on there somehow.

ETA: Not so sound like a creepy stalker, but I just checked your FB page (I'm guessing it's you by the avi) and as someone who is not a "friend", I see absolutely no trace of group names ;)

well friend me silly, b/c you are a friend ;) :D I don't really care what strangers think, but I bet my pastor wonders what the "daily dick" is :? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:17 am

RonPorn of the day-these always make me smile. I'll spoiler some just in case.

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 am

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:It's hard not wearing a bra when you have two grown sons around who comment on lack of said bra or rather-mom put some clothes on. Lately my boobs are painful to the extreme (another wonderful side effect of menopause) and I just don't give a shit anymore so when I'm home I'm braless. My bras have gotten uncomfortable and I haven't found any new ones that are comfortable.

Make-up-if I'm not going out, why am I going to put it on?

Peeing-I have been known to pee while on the phone with the door open. Not by choice though. The door sticks so I can't close it all the way and once I go into the bathroom it is inevitable that at least one cat will open the door follow me in.

my cat at my parent's house used to do this all of the time! I would have to jump up and hobble quickly to close the door :P

if my breasts are sore due to the certain time of the month, they feel better if I have a bra on. I've gathered that I'm a bit smaller in the chest dep't than a lot of you ladies tho, so I don't know if it's diff't b/c of that :|
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 am

kelbel75 wrote:well friend me silly, b/c you are a friend ;) :D I don't really care what strangers think, but I bet my pastor wonders what the "daily dick" is :? :lol: :lol:


It really is a great name :D
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:30 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:RonPorn of the day-these always make me smile. I'll spoiler some just in case.

Image

Image

Image

I want to connect-the-dots with the moles on his back :P friends used to do that to me all of the time in High School :roll: it didn't bother me on my arms/legs, but my back has a very noticeable "hook" shape all the way across, under my shoulder blades :oops:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Image

this is kind of cool :D I like that it seems to be one frame diff't, rather than just a mirror image 8-)
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

Richard should be getting ready to finish filming for "The Hobbit" soon, which means the beard is on it's way back :) I think he looks really good in a beard, tho I prefer him clean-shaven ;)

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am

back when he was much lankier :)

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:43 am

and the thumb, just because 8-)

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby guitargirl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
I never go bra-less either Kel, as I swear bra wearing keeps them perky. I'd definitely feel uncomfortable if I wasn't wearing one and someone came to the door. :shock: I always wear make-up for the same reason. Even if its just lippy, eyeliner and a bit of bronzer. :lol: :lol:

I have been known to pee whilst on the phone too, but I make sure I aim for the side so that you don't get a tinkling sound :lol: :lol: :lol: .

yes, EXACTLY! 8-) I don't wear make-up at home tho; I hardly ever wear it, really :? if we're meeting up w/other people or going to a restaurant, I'll wear mascara & maybe some eye shadow. I get a bit more gussied up for church, throwing eye liner and sometimes lip gloss into the mix ;) I reserve actual lip stick for special occasions only :P

and you can AIM? that's talent! it would make doctor's office visits much more pleasant :roll:


This!


It's hard not wearing a bra when you have two grown sons around who comment on lack of said bra or rather-mom put some clothes on. Lately my boobs are painful to the extreme (another wonderful side effect of menopause) and I just don't give a shit anymore so when I'm home I'm braless. My bras have gotten uncomfortable and I haven't found any new ones that are comfortable.

Make-up-if I'm not going out, why am I going to put it on?

Peeing-I have been known to pee while on the phone with the door open. Not by choice though. The door sticks so I can't close it all the way and once I go into the bathroom it is inevitable that at least one cat will open the door follow me in.
[/quote]

YHIS!
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7504
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Yummy.

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby guitargirl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Deleted drunk post. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by guitargirl on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7504
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:02 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
amynkansas wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:so another one that I can add to my "list"? Flat ladies: don't like to wear pants, or bras, and they pee while on the phone :lol: (do you also pee with the bathroom door open?) once again I'm the loner; I always wear jeans, only take my bra off at night, and never pee while on the phone :? :P


who let you in here kel?!

the bra only comes off at night? really?! you must have a REALLY comfortable bra...what bra is it?

I snuck in as "housekeeping", but then started mingling with the occupants. shh! they forget I'm actually "the help" ;) :P


Image

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:05 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:RonPorn of the day-these always make me smile. I'll spoiler some just in case.

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image



a whole lot of pretty in one post!!!
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 pm

has this already been posted?

Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby amynkansas » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:23 am

so we leave for our trip 13.5 days and have I been planning and pre-packing....? No. But I have been hoarding audiobooks from the library and downloading them to my ipod for the plane and train trips. Its all about priorities.

I don't buy ebooks very often ( I can get ebooks thru the library or i can just read FF on my nook) but I want to get a couple for the trip. SO if any of you have a book that is a sure thing, please PLEASE tell me!!!

If I am lucky I will just sleep on the plane. We will leave KC at noon and arrive in Germany 10am their time (3am KC time) or something like that. I am taking a sleeping aid (or 2) to help me sleep during the flight.

My DH's boss, who will be with us in Germany, has asked me to take some Commemorative photos of the clients that will be there with us. I'm excited!!! I will need to find a great location in the city for that. Too bad I can't figure a way to write off the trip now! :? If any of you are accountants and know how to make that happen.....call me!!!

But what I am really excited for is to meet GG and Elsie T. It's strange to think that most of you are closer and ON THE SAME CONTINENT as me but I will be meeting them first.

My DH and I were talking about pssible souvenirs we may want. I told him while in London I wanted to have a tiny Union Jack Flag tattooed on my foot. He was not pleased with that. But the more I thought about it....the more I wanted to do it. Is tattooing safe in London? I doubt that with only 2 days time I could get that scheduled....I might have to wait to do it when I get back home. But I should find a tempory tattoo of it just to scare him or to shock my DD!!

I have most of the day off tomorrow (one 30 minute sports shoot at 11:30am) If it rains like it's suppose to I guess I get the whole day off. Seems like a good day to stay in bed and read and sleep.

There is a good chance that I am just babbling right now.
Night.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby guitargirl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 am

amynkansas wrote:has this already been posted?



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7504
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby guitargirl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 am

amynkansas wrote:so we leave for our trip 13.5 days and have I been planning and pre-packing....? No. But I have been hoarding audiobooks from the library and downloading them to my ipod for the plane and train trips. Its all about priorities.

I don't buy ebooks very often ( I can get ebooks thru the library or i can just read FF on my nook) but I want to get a couple for the trip. SO if any of you have a book that is a sure thing, please PLEASE tell me!!!

If I am lucky I will just sleep on the plane. We will leave KC at noon and arrive in Germany 10am their time (3am KC time) or something like that. I am taking a sleeping aid (or 2) to help me sleep during the flight.

My DH's boss, who will be with us in Germany, has asked me to take some Commemorative photos of the clients that will be there with us. I'm excited!!! I will need to find a great location in the city for that. Too bad I can't figure a way to write off the trip now! :? If any of you are accountants and know how to make that happen.....call me!!!

But what I am really excited for is to meet GG and Elsie T. It's strange to think that most of you are closer and ON THE SAME CONTINENT as me but I will be meeting them first.

My DH and I were talking about pssible souvenirs we may want. I told him while in London I wanted to have a tiny Union Jack Flag tattooed on my foot. He was not pleased with that. But the more I thought about it....the more I wanted to do it. Is tattooing safe in London? I doubt that with only 2 days time I could get that scheduled....I might have to wait to do it when I get back home. But I should find a tempory tattoo of it just to scare him or to shock my DD!!

I have most of the day off tomorrow (one 30 minute sports shoot at 11:30am) If it rains like it's suppose to I guess I get the whole day off. Seems like a good day to stay in bed and read and sleep.

There is a good chance that I am just babbling right now.
Night.


Me too!!!!! :D :D :D Tattooing should definitely be safe in London.
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7504
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Spring Smiles

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 am

guitargirl wrote:Deleted drunk post. :oops: :oops: :oops:

there's nothing wrong w/unloading once in awhile, none of us can do it alone.

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests