Go to footer

2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:04 pm

just checking in. my pulse after viewing this gif of Richard proves I'm still very much alive...

Image
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby JodieO » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:19 pm

kelbel75 wrote:just checking in. my pulse after viewing this gif of Richard proves I'm still very much alive...

Image


OH HI!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16387
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:26 am

JodieO, when you go to see Richard in the play are you going to wait at the Stage Door and try to get an autograph or pic? inquiring minds want to know :geek:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby JodieO » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:56 pm

kelbel75 wrote:JodieO, when you go to see Richard in the play are you going to wait at the Stage Door and try to get an autograph or pic? inquiring minds want to know :geek:



Right now that is the plan. We may chicken out.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16387
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:13 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:JodieO, when you go to see Richard in the play are you going to wait at the Stage Door and try to get an autograph or pic? inquiring minds want to know :geek:



Right now that is the plan. We may chicken out.


stay strong! it will never happen for me, so living through you is my only chance!
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 am

I just bought an Edward Cullen Pop Vinyl figure from Hot topic. b/c I'll always been an Edward girl(and it sparkles!)

Image
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby JodieO » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I just bought an Edward Cullen Pop Vinyl figure from Hot topic. b/c I'll always been an Edward girl(and it sparkles!)

Image


Oh my...

My original ming reading Edward action figure is in the trunk of my car.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16387
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby amynkansas » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 pm

I still have my pocket edward....

I just turned off the TV and said "It's time"....to go to bed....in my best Alice voice. Something I find I do about once a week. My DS just rolls his eyes.

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Am I the only person who still checks in here?

I finally saw a movie where Ron's performance didn't make me cringe! Both he and the movie were pretty good and it's on netflix. Yay!



Also, did we know that a Britpacker was nominated for an Oscar?! I've never even heard of this movie!

Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16387
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:23 pm

I usually check here but I stopped b/c no one had posted in forever!

I was wondering about that Rob movie b/c it did look like it might be good. his accent and acting look impressive in the trailer.... has Rob become a real actor? *dabs eyes* I always thought he'd come into his own once he was older 8-)

I posted a link on Twitter where you can take a virtual reality tour of Christian Grey's house. I checked it out & it's pretty cool. it's also like a game, b/c you have to find items in every room in order to get a key that opens the Red Room. not that I was all that excited to see the Red Room but it was a challenge & GD it, I was going to finish it! it took me HOURS to finally finish. you don't know what the items you are looking for are, you just have to move your mouse all over the room until these little spots of white show up & give you info from the movie. I "walked" all over that stupid apartment at least 50 times. it was like a nightmare I couldn't escape from! when I'd finally complete a room, I'd shout like I was watching a football game. my kids think I'm crazy. I won't dispute that assessment :roll:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: 2016: you better hold on tight, Spider Monkey!

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I usually check here but I stopped b/c no one had posted in forever!

I was wondering about that Rob movie b/c it did look like it might be good. his accent and acting look impressive in the trailer.... has Rob become a real actor? *dabs eyes* I always thought he'd come into his own once he was older 8-)

I posted a link on Twitter where you can take a virtual reality tour of Christian Grey's house. I checked it out & it's pretty cool. it's also like a game, b/c you have to find items in every room in order to get a key that opens the Red Room. not that I was all that excited to see the Red Room but it was a challenge & GD it, I was going to finish it! it took me HOURS to finally finish. you don't know what the items you are looking for are, you just have to move your mouse all over the room until these little spots of white show up & give you info from the movie. I "walked" all over that stupid apartment at least 50 times. it was like a nightmare I couldn't escape from! when I'd finally complete a room, I'd shout like I was watching a football game. my kids think I'm crazy. I won't dispute that assessment :roll:


I'm not sure I'd go as far as impressive, but it was good!

And you ARE crazy. ;)
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16387
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest