Go to footer

2017- The Cullens don't come here

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: 2017- The Cullens don't come here

Postby JodieO » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Alexandra wrote:I'm embarrassed that it just took me 6 tries to remember my correct username and password combination. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm glad you heard from GG. I reached out to Diamond (remember her?) of FB the night of the bombing to check in with her and she is fine. I knew that she'd be up-to-date on GG, but I didn't think the post here.

I miss our days in the Flat. ;)

I didn't know Diamond well, but I always get updates on her from GG. :)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 pm

I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:11 am

kelbel75 wrote:I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x

Well that's rather rude. =( Do they no longer have a free service?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:01 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x

they're no longer allowing linking (3rd party hosting) unless you buy the right to do so, which is only included in the $400 yr. plan. there are two lesser costing plans but they don't allow the linking. I used to pay for more storage (and no ads, but I just use the Chrome adblock now) when I had everything on my Richard Armitage blog stored there, but I slowly switched all of that over to the blog storage itself and so then I deleted all of that from my photobucket and just went back to the free service (I would be so mad right now if I still hosted everything through photobucket!!). A LOT of bloggers and forum admins, etc. are seething about this. it would be one thing if they gave you a warning, but they didn't :shock:

I uploaded my sig/avatar to tinypic to use here. is this reliable or will it disappear? (I just uploaded w/out registering. I've never used tinypic before so I have no clue. just noticed tho that's it's owned by photobucket :lol: )
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:59 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

they're no longer allowing linking (3rd party hosting) unless you buy the right to do so, which is only included in the $400 yr. plan. there are two lesser costing plans but they don't allow the linking. I used to pay for more storage (and no ads, but I just use the Chrome adblock now) when I had everything on my Richard Armitage blog stored there, but I slowly switched all of that over to the blog storage itself and so then I deleted all of that from my photobucket and just went back to the free service (I would be so mad right now if I still hosted everything through photobucket!!). A LOT of bloggers and forum admins, etc. are seething about this. it would be one thing if they gave you a warning, but they didn't :shock:

I uploaded my sig/avatar to tinypic to use here. is this reliable or will it disappear? (I just uploaded w/out registering. I've never used tinypic before so I have no clue. just noticed tho that's it's owned by photobucket :lol: )

Wow, that's really shitty. Good luck getting that kind of money out of people... =\ I wonder if flickr did something similar and that's where my avatar went to...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm

I thought I'd leave a little something here for Jodie to cheer her while she's recuperating from surgery.

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Alexandra wrote:Image

Awwh, thanks! =)

Surgery isn't until Wednesday, but work may kill me before then, so this is much appreciated.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat