Go to footer

2017- The Cullens don't come here

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: 2017- The Cullens don't come here

Postby JodieO » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Alexandra wrote:I'm embarrassed that it just took me 6 tries to remember my correct username and password combination. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm glad you heard from GG. I reached out to Diamond (remember her?) of FB the night of the bombing to check in with her and she is fine. I knew that she'd be up-to-date on GG, but I didn't think the post here.

I miss our days in the Flat. ;)

I didn't know Diamond well, but I always get updates on her from GG. :)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 pm

I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:11 am

kelbel75 wrote:I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x

Well that's rather rude. =( Do they no longer have a free service?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:01 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I HATE PHOTOBUCKET. b/c I refuse to pay $40 a month, now every image I have ever posted on this forum is no longer visible :x

they're no longer allowing linking (3rd party hosting) unless you buy the right to do so, which is only included in the $400 yr. plan. there are two lesser costing plans but they don't allow the linking. I used to pay for more storage (and no ads, but I just use the Chrome adblock now) when I had everything on my Richard Armitage blog stored there, but I slowly switched all of that over to the blog storage itself and so then I deleted all of that from my photobucket and just went back to the free service (I would be so mad right now if I still hosted everything through photobucket!!). A LOT of bloggers and forum admins, etc. are seething about this. it would be one thing if they gave you a warning, but they didn't :shock:

I uploaded my sig/avatar to tinypic to use here. is this reliable or will it disappear? (I just uploaded w/out registering. I've never used tinypic before so I have no clue. just noticed tho that's it's owned by photobucket :lol: )
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:59 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

they're no longer allowing linking (3rd party hosting) unless you buy the right to do so, which is only included in the $400 yr. plan. there are two lesser costing plans but they don't allow the linking. I used to pay for more storage (and no ads, but I just use the Chrome adblock now) when I had everything on my Richard Armitage blog stored there, but I slowly switched all of that over to the blog storage itself and so then I deleted all of that from my photobucket and just went back to the free service (I would be so mad right now if I still hosted everything through photobucket!!). A LOT of bloggers and forum admins, etc. are seething about this. it would be one thing if they gave you a warning, but they didn't :shock:

I uploaded my sig/avatar to tinypic to use here. is this reliable or will it disappear? (I just uploaded w/out registering. I've never used tinypic before so I have no clue. just noticed tho that's it's owned by photobucket :lol: )

Wow, that's really shitty. Good luck getting that kind of money out of people... =\ I wonder if flickr did something similar and that's where my avatar went to...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 pm

I thought I'd leave a little something here for Jodie to cheer her while she's recuperating from surgery.

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Alexandra wrote:Image

Awwh, thanks! =)

Surgery isn't until Wednesday, but work may kill me before then, so this is much appreciated.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:27 pm

well, I've gone and done it. I'm watching 'Downton Abbey' for the first time :o I'm two episodes in and I love it already. damn it!!
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

kelbel75 wrote:well, I've gone and done it. I'm watching 'Downton Abbey' for the first time :o I'm two episodes in and I love it already. damn it!!

Yay!!!

Oh how I miss Mr. Branson.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:19 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:well, I've gone and done it. I'm watching 'Downton Abbey' for the first time :o I'm two episodes in and I love it already. damn it!!

Yay!!!

I watched the whole first season in one day :roll: and now I'll be crawling out of my skin in anticipation until I can watch the next season (it's on hold at the Library). but now I can say: I get it. I understand the Matthew love now ;) as I was watching the scene where Mary & Matthew make out at the dinner table, my son and husband were carrying on a conversation in the same room as me, talking to each other across the room. I didn't want to miss any part of that scene, so I backed it up and watched it again...twice. son was affronted and I said, "but they finally kiss!! I CANNOT miss that. it's really important" :lol: I knew that I'd love Matthew but I did not expect to love all the other characters too (well, except for Thomas, he was horrible :x )

I know that Matthew eventually joins the war & gets injured, so I'm curious to see that (and a dif't love interest too?) you probably already know this, but I was surprised to learn that Dan himself had a back injury and lost the use of his legs for a time. from a Rugby accident, if I remember correctly. so when people were saying that Matthew suddenly walking again was far fetched & not possible, he was like "yes it is, b/c it actually happened to me" 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:48 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Yay!!!

I watched the whole first season in one day :roll: and now I'll be crawling out of my skin in anticipation until I can watch the next season (it's on hold at the Library). but now I can say: I get it. I understand the Matthew love now ;) as I was watching the scene where Mary & Matthew make out at the dinner table, my son and husband were carrying on a conversation in the same room as me, talking to each other across the room. I didn't want to miss any part of that scene, so I backed it up and watched it again...twice. son was affronted and I said, "but they finally kiss!! I CANNOT miss that. it's really important" :lol: I knew that I'd love Matthew but I did not expect to love all the other characters too (well, except for Thomas, he was horrible :x )

I know that Matthew eventually joins the war & gets injured, so I'm curious to see that (and a dif't love interest too?) you probably already know this, but I was surprised to learn that Dan himself had a back injury and lost the use of his legs for a time. from a Rugby accident, if I remember correctly. so when people were saying that Matthew suddenly walking again was far fetched & not possible, he was like "yes it is, b/c it actually happened to me" 8-)

I actually did not know that about Dan Stevens!

Poor Thomas. He's so misunderstood. I disliked him the first time I watched, too, but he won me over on the re-watch. I'm so glad you are watching and loving it!

He's also pretty easy on the eyes.

RIP Dan's cheeks.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:08 pm

so Ewan McGregor cheated on his wife, with a younger costar. I go from feeling pissed off, to 'does this really surprise me that much?' :roll:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm

kelbel75 wrote:so Ewan McGregor cheated on his wife, with a younger costar. I go from feeling pissed off, to 'does this really surprise me that much?' :roll:

That makes me sad. I'd expected better of him. :( I hate cheaters.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:33 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:so Ewan McGregor cheated on his wife, with a younger costar. I go from feeling pissed off, to 'does this really surprise me that much?' :roll:

I quit keeping tabs on him around the time that they adopted their second child, so I have no clue what built up to the affair. a cheater is a cheater but it somehow makes it worse that his wife was older than him and he cheated with a younger woman :x
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I quit keeping tabs on him around the time that they adopted their second child, so I have no clue what built up to the affair. a cheater is a cheater but it somehow makes it worse that his wife was older than him and he cheated with a younger woman :x

Who is the younger actress? Because right now I'm as disappointed in her as I am him. We ladies gotta stick together! How can you do that to a woman knowing how shitty it is?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:

Who is the younger actress? Because right now I'm as disappointed in her as I am him. We ladies gotta stick together! How can you do that to a woman knowing how shitty it is?

his costar in the Fargo television series. I don't watch that show, so I know nothing about her (only that she kind of resembles a younger version of Ewan's wife...).
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am

Kelly, did you ever finish Downton?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 am

JodieO wrote:Kelly, did you ever finish Downton?

I watched the first season, but I'm afraid to continue! I've gobbled up enough fanfic to know the storyline and I'm just not sure I want to put myself through that heartache (Lavinia, unrequited love, wounded Matthew...)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:53 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:Kelly, did you ever finish Downton?

I watched the first season, but I'm afraid to continue! I've gobbled up enough fanfic to know the storyline and I'm just not sure I want to put myself through that heartache (Lavinia, unrequited love, wounded Matthew...)

WAT?

Keep going! Seasons 2 & 3 are the best and worst. And by worst I mean the ones that will rip your heart out and stomp on it whilst shooting off guns like Yosemite Sam. I'll be here to hold your hand.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:34 pm

Rob's voice is a bit hoarse in this interview but I kind of like it that way
kelbel75
Craft Services

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat