Go to footer

TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 am

Good Monday, everyone!! It's rainy and chilli here in the Big D. I'm liking the colder weather. It makes me want to sit on the couch, drink beer, eat chilli and watch football all day.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Did anyone do anything fun??? I went to my aunt's place for the weekend. I was supposed to play golf, but we got rained out. Bummer. It was fun, and the kids LOVE their great aunts (my aunt has a, um, best friend/roommate she has lived with for upwards of 30 years).

SO, for our QOTD (rummaging around in the brain to find anything interesting to discuss!):

Do you own any Twilight paraphernalia. If so, what is it. Did you purchase it for yourself or did someone buy it for you?? Do you wear/display it? Or do you keep it hidden in a dark corner of your closet?

I have a couple of things. My friend, Caroline gave me a keychain that has a few things dangling from it, including a large photo of Edward's head (thatswhatshesaid). I took the photo part off and keept the lion and jewels on it and use it as my primary keychain. I love it - without Edward, it's very discreet. My daughter has the Edward somewhere. Caroline also sent me a Twilight Halloween card (LOVE IT! if you are reading) and an autographed poster of Sam Bradley - swoon! She also had a lovely piece of TwiArt commissioned for me to commemorate our fantastic Twiweekend we had over Twicon weekend a couple of months ago. It sits proudly on my bedside table. It annoys my husband to no end. Bonus. I will take a picture of it - it totally rocks. I loves my Caroline. 2Far brought me some AWESOME Twicolates. I will not eat them. In a few years, the chocolate will be petrified, but Jacob's face wills till be intact on the package. Oh, and another friend of mine bought me the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine. Wow - I'm a big dork! You won't ever find me wearing anything twirelated. Most of my stuff is stashed in draweres or hidden in my closet.

YOUR TURN!!
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby superhumanmoron » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Had a busy weekend. DH was out of town, so I was left to my onesies with both boys, 2 soccer games on Saturday, plus a cake and cupcakes to make for a baby shower on Sunday. I'm glad he's home!

I do have a few Twi-items. I have a Forks Athletic Dept. tee that I have worn all of once-to the DVD release viewing party my friend and I threw. We also bought lots of prizes and such for said party, so I have a few of those-a couple little Edward pins that I never wear. They sit on my dresser and I occasionally pick them up and caress his beauty. ;) I also have a keychain that says Twilight on one side and has a picture of Edward on the other. I rock that baby out on my keys every day! I also have a couple boxes of the Twilight conversations hearts (uneaten b/c I can't stand those), and my friend also gave me a couple of the chocolates. Sorry Jacob, I totally ate you.
Image
User avatar
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Location: Tennessee


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby dazzledtodeath » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 pm

ain to find anything interesting to discuss!):

Do you own any Twilight paraphernalia. If so, what is it. Did you purchase it for yourself or did someone buy it for you?? Do you wear/display it? Or do you keep it hidden in a dark corner of your closet?

I have a Pocket Edward, Sexy Stars of Twi/NM, RobQ,A really embarrassing book about Rob that was obviously written for ten-year olds (a "gift" from my husband), Twilight Sweethearts, unopened b/c they are disgusting, NM chocolates and display box (thanks hubby!),and an Edward bookmark that was 50% off at Borders (it's Twi-Edward-NM Edward was full price).
I also have a necklace that I got on Etsy in the early stages of my Twi-frenzy. It's actually really pretty, a small round pendent with "Look after my heart, I've left it with you" written in an old-fashioned script. I bought it b/c I love that quote-so romantic!-and it's fairly inconspicuous.

I really want the six-foot Edward standup, even though it will out me to anyone who comes into my house.
dazzledtodeath
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Connecticut


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Bellasnemesis wrote:Good Monday, everyone!! It's rainy and chilli here in the Big D. I'm liking the colder weather. It makes me want to sit on the couch, drink beer, eat chilli and watch football all day.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Did anyone do anything fun??? I went to my aunt's place for the weekend. I was supposed to play golf, but we got rained out. Bummer. It was fun, and the kids LOVE their great aunts (my aunt has a, um, best friend/roommate she has lived with for upwards of 30 years).

SO, for our QOTD (rummaging around in the brain to find anything interesting to discuss!):

Do you own any Twilight paraphernalia. If so, what is it. Did you purchase it for yourself or did someone buy it for you?? Do you wear/display it? Or do you keep it hidden in a dark corner of your closet?

I have a couple of things. My friend, Caroline gave me a keychain that has a few things dangling from it, including a large photo of Edward's head (thatswhatshesaid). I took the photo part off and keept the lion and jewels on it and use it as my primary keychain. I love it - without Edward, it's very discreet. My daughter has the Edward somewhere. Caroline also sent me a Twilight Halloween card (LOVE IT! if you are reading) and an autographed poster of Sam Bradley - swoon! She also had a lovely piece of TwiArt commissioned for me to commemorate our fantastic Twiweekend we had over Twicon weekend a couple of months ago. It sits proudly on my bedside table. It annoys my husband to no end. Bonus. I will take a picture of it - it totally rocks. I loves my Caroline. 2Far brought me some AWESOME Twicolates. I will not eat them. In a few years, the chocolate will be petrified, but Jacob's face wills till be intact on the package. Oh, and another friend of mine bought me the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine. Wow - I'm a big dork! You won't ever find me wearing anything twirelated. Most of my stuff is stashed in draweres or hidden in my closet.

YOUR TURN!!


I had trouble posting this morning so I hope this goes thru! My weekend was great, nothing too exciting, took long walks and also went to the park. DH was working this weekend as usual so it's just DD and I. I've been catching up on my fanfic writing too. I've also been reading Wide Awake, it's good but I wish the characters were a little older.

Merchandise, I don't have much but my collection will be growing soon! Christmas is coming!
-Twilight blanket with Edward and Bella. It belongs to DD, she won't share, she uses it for naps and bedtime!
-2 large pillows with Rob's face. A gift from my wonderful brother for DD's b'day. I stole one and marked it mine, hehe.

I'll email u some questions later BN!
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey hey! I think what I'll do is post a question every other day since some people don't get a chance to get on the Forum every day, and I don't want people to feel like they have to "catch up" all the time. I'll come back tonight or tomorrow morning with a new QOTEOD (question of the every other day).

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a little stash of Twistuff. I forgot my most important item - POCKET EDDIE!!! If you haven't joined 2Far's "Where in the World is Pocket Eddie" group, you should. It's good times. He's going with me tomorrow night to see Kings of Leon. Whoot!!
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

OH, and SBelle, I'm excited to get your questions!
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Bellasnemesis wrote:OH, and SBelle, I'm excited to get your questions!

Hey Bellanemesis, I'll try to email you some tonight. Things have been so busy here, doctor appt after another and I have been babysitting my nephew for 2 days.

You're gonna see KOL? You rock!!!! I'm so jealous!!!! Take some nice pics and post it here please! When they come to Louisville I want to go see them.
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 am

Twilight merchandise? My DH bought me the trivia game, and he plays it with me(this is such a big step for him; he's more than just a little bit jealous of Rob :lol: ) I always win of course, tho I didn't know the exact population of Forks...also I've had several boxes of candy bought for me as well. I like the conversation hearts, but am not impressed with the chocolate.
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:21 am

Kel, I want the trivia game!! A game I know I can win, now that's fun!!

So, I went to KOL last night. EFFIN amazing, friends. I wanted to just run up to the stage and make out with Caleb. He's some kindof HOT. I think he's moved up to #1 on my list. In the famous words of Robert Smith, that boy is Hot, hot, hot. And the music was awesome. Best concert I have seen in years and years. It was in a huge arena, but still so great. The sound was awesome, Caleb sounded awesome. I could go on forevah.

So, I know I've been MIA. I am super under the weather today (and have been most of the week) - and not hungover. Sore throat, headache, cough, low-grade fever. I hope to goodness it's not the "piggy sniffles" (thanks, Linuz for my new term!!). However, I did think of a QOTEOD:

Let's talk about Bella. A lot of people are annoyed by her, especially her behavior in Eclipse where she decides to marry Edward but still can't let go of Jacob. This annoyance was discussed a few days ago on LTT. In Eclipse, is she just a biotch? Is she a typical teenager who enjoys having two hot guys fight over her? I think we tend to forget that Bella is a high school girl after all who had never even kissed a boy before she moved to Forks. Or is there something else going on? Is Bella's inability to let go of Jacob some sort of prophecy that Jacob will one day love her daughter (which I still think is gross)? Why does Bella behave like such a selfish brat in Eclipse? If you were Bella, how would you handle her situation differently? Or would you handle it differently? What say you??
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby superhumanmoron » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

Hmmm....well, I was annoyed with Bella in Eclipse. I just couldn't believe how you could even think of someone else with Edward there! However, I do know how it feels to have feelings for 2 people at the same time and it can be truly heart wrenching. But to let it go as far as she did was wrong. It just showed even more so how wonderful Edward was!

Hope you get to feeling better real soon, BN!!
Image
User avatar
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Location: Tennessee


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

Before I post a long one, let me see if this will go thru first. I posted long reply yesterday but it never showed.
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 pm

OK, I'll take a stab at my question.

I think Bella's behavior was somewhat bitchy, bratty, and totally understandable. I mean, she IS only 17 (holla, KOL!). She lacks the maturity to understand what she's doing to a point, I think. And, frankly, Edward DID leave her, and he deserves to suffer a bit for that. AND, she does have two of the hottest boys on the planet panting after her, so I could see how it would be difficult to totally let one of them go (especially after her "chosen one" has left her once before). She did behave horribly to both Edward and Jacob, but I understand somewhat. It's nice to see her actually grow a pair in Eclipse, too, when it comes to Edward. His forbidding her to see Jacob in the beginning only made her resolve stronger to stay connected to him, I think. I'm glad she stood up to Edward and insisted that she "be permitted" to see Jacob. I think she was way more shitty to Jacob than to Edward. Edward deserved a little bit of what he got. OK, kid bugging me, so I'm having trouble completing my answer. I'll delve in more later.

It's awful quiet around here!! Did everyone give up on our little Twi'rent group???
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Bellasnemesis wrote:OK, I'll take a stab at my question.

I think Bella's behavior was somewhat bitchy, bratty, and totally understandable. I mean, she IS only 17 (holla, KOL!). She lacks the maturity to understand what she's doing to a point, I think. And, frankly, Edward DID leave her, and he deserves to suffer a bit for that. AND, she does have two of the hottest boys on the planet panting after her, so I could see how it would be difficult to totally let one of them go (especially after her "chosen one" has left her once before). She did behave horribly to both Edward and Jacob, but I understand somewhat. It's nice to see her actually grow a pair in Eclipse, too, when it comes to Edward. His forbidding her to see Jacob in the beginning only made her resolve stronger to stay connected to him, I think. I'm glad she stood up to Edward and insisted that she "be permitted" to see Jacob. I think she was way more shitty to Jacob than to Edward. Edward deserved a little bit of what he got. OK, kid bugging me, so I'm having trouble completing my answer. I'll delve in more later.

It's awful quiet around here!! Did everyone give up on our little Twi'rent group???


Hey BN, I've been posting but my posts weren't showing. Sorry. Nope I haven't given up on our Milfy group, hehehe.

I was annoyed with Bella in Eclipse. Edward was back and she thinks of Jacob? I don't know, maybe it's just me but the choice was so easy. I'd chose Edward. Edward treats her right and he is so unselfish, all he thinks about is her welfare. I was annoyed with Jacob too mainly because I felt he was always getting in the way and he just didn't know when to quit.

How ru all doing? I'm under the weather so I'm gonna take it easy today (if my DD will let me) and catch up on reading some fanfics.
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Sbelle, sorry you aren't feeling well!! I'm under the weather still, too. My Dh is out of town with our oldest, so I'm at home with the other two kiddos. I just got home from a little dinner/coctail hour (I did not partake - don't wanna be hungover AND sick) at a friend's house, and I went in sweats and the kids were in their pj's. I'm about to climb into bed with Mary and call it a night.
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Bellasnemesis wrote:Sbelle, sorry you aren't feeling well!! I'm under the weather still, too. My Dh is out of town with our oldest, so I'm at home with the other two kiddos. I just got home from a little dinner/coctail hour (I did not partake - don't wanna be hungover AND sick) at a friend's house, and I went in sweats and the kids were in their pj's. I'm about to climb into bed with Mary and call it a night.


Hey BN, thanks for the well wishes. I feel okay today, I didn't go out for a walk I bet that helped not being out in the cold. I underestimated the weather yesterday and my DD and I took a long stroller walk in our neighborhood! I emailed you some questions, hope you got them. Feel free to post them and if not that's ok too! I won't be offended :-).

Can you believe it's October? Omg...surreal. I swear this yr is flying by so fast and I'm still riding on the Robwagon :-).
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby superhumanmoron » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Hope you guys are feeling better!!!
Image
User avatar
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Location: Tennessee


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby 2far2care » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I have been gone for too long my friends! The stomach bug hit BOTH my DD's and I had a ton of PTA stuff I had to do. But I'm back.

Merchandise: craptastic chocolate (I ate Jacob. He tasted bad....thatswhatshesaid), sweettarts and my dear sweet Pocket Eddie.

Bella: I think she was really shitty to Jacob. But teenage girls do shitty things so she gets a pass. I remember breaking up with my high school boyfriend and then asking him to go prom dress shopping when I was going to prom with someone else. Ouch. Not proud of that.

Glad to be back!
ImageImageImage
Where in the World is Pocket Eddie? Find out!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=69694383550
User avatar
2far2care
107 Year Old Virgin
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm

2far2care wrote:I have been gone for too long my friends! The stomach bug hit BOTH my DD's and I had a ton of PTA stuff I had to do. But I'm back.

Merchandise: craptastic chocolate (I ate Jacob. He tasted bad....thatswhatshesaid), sweettarts and my dear sweet Pocket Eddie.

Bella: I think she was really shitty to Jacob. But teenage girls do shitty things so she gets a pass. I remember breaking up with my high school boyfriend and then asking him to go prom dress shopping when I was going to prom with someone else. Ouch. Not proud of that.

Glad to be back!


Welcome back, 2Far! Sorry you had the stomach bug hit your house. That is the WORST sickness to me. Anything but throwing up. Ugh. I have a little somethin somethin for you to add to your Twicollection. Yes ma'm you will lurve it.

I agree, I gave Bella lots of slack because she was 17. I treated my HS boyfriend like total shit (and he took it!) after we broke up, leading him on forever. Not proud of that either. The power got to my head I think, and the hormones didn't help either.

So, let's do something fun for the next couple of days.

Post your favorite TwiPorn!! The person who posts the best porn will get an awesome (real?fake? you'll have to wait and see!) prize!
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:05 pm

OH, and Sbelle - I got your questions. I will be using them fo' shizzle! Thanks!!

And thanks for the well wishes, Superhuman!! I feel much better today.
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Here's one of Jackson that I LOVE. That smile. That bone structure. And he has great style, no?

Image
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby superhumanmoron » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 am

I'm about to run out, so I will have to dig up some porn later!!
Image
User avatar
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Location: Tennessee


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Aw, man! I came on the forum hoping for some good porn and NOTHING. I'm bummed!! Where are all my Milfies??
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Hey, everyone!

Everyone seems to be losing interest in this thread, so I'm thinking about shutting it down. If you have any ideas for me to get more participation, I'm all ears!! I'm happy to make changes in the format of the thread to try and make it a success. Honestly, my feelings won't be hurt whatever happens, so no worries!!! Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Jennifer
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby southernbelle » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Hey BN! Don't shut it down! I've just been preoccupied lately. My DD was vomiting yesterday. I know there's quite a few moms, they just need to go here KWIM? Maybe there's not aware? Could you ask Moon or UC to promote this thread?
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...with Rob.


Re: TwiMilfs - Twifun with a little kid talk on the side

Postby Bellasnemesis » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey, there! Well, it seems we are dying here in TwiMilfs. And that's OK.

Sbelle - I'm sorry that we couldn't keep it going here! I'll leave the thread open for the rest of the week to see if we get any more interest. I'll post a couple of times in the comments.

In an effort to breathe some life into this place, here's a QOTD for us for tomorrow (thanks to Sbelle!):

Have you always been into vampires? What was your first vampire experience? If Twilight was your first, has it lead you to read/watch other vampire related books/television/movies?? What is it that makes vampires so intriguing??
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests