Go to footer

This is the End

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: This is the End

Postby LittleSecrets » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 am

Kay Kay wrote:They accepted our offer on Dream House!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in escrow!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :D :D :D :D :D :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:24 am

JodieO wrote:Ok, kids, I had to make an executive decision and I hope y'all don't think I'm being too bossy.

I sent in new photos for the cookie tins. They are each getting a leg hitch photo. UC is getting one of them leghitching cardboard cutouts and Moon is getting one of them leghitching Stefenie. I just hope I made the decision in time to keep our delivery date.

I will head to the craft store this weekend to see what I can find for ways to frame up the Tuck photo and make it look all awesome. The good news about this is that the photo will be of better resolution as I was able to send Amy a better quality screen grab (I watched it several times.. that's how dedicated I am to this gag) AND we won't have to edit out the joke of THE TUCK.

So I hope everyone is ok with my decision. I hate making big decisions for a group, so if you are unhappy with the results I apologize and I won't complain if you withdraw your contribution.

Thank you so very much for taking this on. You are the best! I support your decision :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Gianna » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

Small work-related rant ahead:

There is a distinct possibility that I choke my boss senseless today. He originally said that HE was going out of town today and tomorrow for work but I didn't need to go. Fine. Then a few days ago, he decides he wants me to come. Not ideal, but fine. He said he would pick me up at home this morning at 8:30 AM, because he wanted to get there in time to take two other people that report to him to lunch (its about a 2 hour drive or a little more). So I get up and get moving at regular time, finish packing, and then he texts me saying it will be 9:30. I am sitting here in work clothes I never wear anymore (I have worn jeans everyday since March) and he just now texts saying it is going to be 11:00 and that he moved lunch to tomorrow. WHY ARE WE GOING TODAY, THEN?????

The LAST thing I want to be doing on the Monday before the holiday week is traveling for work. Add in that I am actually really busy at the office, and I am just irritated. :|

Hope your Mondays are going better than mine!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm

obava wrote:Jodes-Thank you for taking all this responsibility on yourself. I, for one, have never found committee decisions very easy or quick. So good job making an executive decision! If you don't have enough for the additional gifts, just let me know & I'll shoot more $ your way 8-)
I'm with Kel- I like the pic of Moon & UC laughing better :ugeek:

I am actually happy to do it, I just get a little antsy when I have to make decisions with other peoples' money. :?

I got confirmation for Mrs. No-Fun Fields that our leg-hitch photos were accepted and I'm trying to confirm that we were able to keep our original delivery date of Thursday.

I couldn't find any fun ornamenty things when I was out shopping, but I did find some pretty glass frames that say "Bless our friends." or some such and they are all just waiting for the final Tuck photo so I can get those sent off as well. YAY!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Gianna wrote:Small work-related rant ahead:

There is a distinct possibility that I choke my boss senseless today. He originally said that HE was going out of town today and tomorrow for work but I didn't need to go. Fine. Then a few days ago, he decides he wants me to come. Not ideal, but fine. He said he would pick me up at home this morning at 8:30 AM, because he wanted to get there in time to take two other people that report to him to lunch (its about a 2 hour drive or a little more). So I get up and get moving at regular time, finish packing, and then he texts me saying it will be 9:30. I am sitting here in work clothes I never wear anymore (I have worn jeans everyday since March) and he just now texts saying it is going to be 11:00 and that he moved lunch to tomorrow. WHY ARE WE GOING TODAY, THEN?????

The LAST thing I want to be doing on the Monday before the holiday week is traveling for work. Add in that I am actually really busy at the office, and I am just irritated. :|

What a dickwad!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 pm

That's so inconsiderate!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 pm

What an asshat!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Popping in to say hi. Going on day 8 with a migraine so I haven't checked in. Will catch up on posts when this head finally cooperates. Hope everyone is doing well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey Jodie, I thought of you over the weekend when I took the girls to help place wreaths on the graves in the Alexandria National Cemetery. It is located right next door to a couple of older (1800 - maybe older) cemeteries. I found a perfect place for you to visit and take photos when you are in the area!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Alexandra wrote:Hey Jodie, I thought of you over the weekend when I took the girls to help place wreaths on the graves in the Alexandria National Cemetery. It is located right next door to a couple of older (1800 - maybe older) cemeteries. I found a perfect place for you to visit and take photos when you are in the area!

YAY! There was some good money in the area in the olden days, so I bet there are some spectacular monuments in some of the older cemeteries.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 am

Hope your Tuesday is better than your Monday ;)
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Popping in to say hi. Going on day 8 with a migraine so I haven't checked in. Will catch up on posts when this head finally cooperates. Hope everyone is doing well.

He looks like he'd fit right in at my boys' karate class.

Hang in there, BB. Get well vibes sent your way.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Where the heck is everyone? This place is less populated than Erik Yorkie's underpants.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm

UMMMMM did we know this existed?

http://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Shades-Grey ... B008PZ69T8

And is it wrong that I sorta want it? Or maybe I'll just buy each song individually so there's nothing on my playlist that references this literary masterpiece.
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 pm

LCneiny wrote:UMMMMM did we know this existed?

And is it wrong that I sorta want it? Or maybe I'll just buy each song individually so there's nothing on my playlist that references this literary masterpiece.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 pm

JodieO wrote:

HAHAHA! I know, I know.
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby amynkansas » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:32 pm

then how about this.... ;)

(Yes, this is real)
"Overview: Dripping Thighs, Sticky Chicken Fingers, Vanilla Chicken, Chicken with a Lardon, Bacon-Bound Wings, Spatchcock Chicken, Learning-to-Truss-You Chicken, Holy Hell Wings, Mustard-Spanked Chicken, and more, more, more!

Fifty chicken recipes, each more seductive than the last, in a book that makes every dinner a turn-on.
$12.98"
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:35 pm

i have been popping in and out today just waiting for someone to play with...

I will pop back in later..
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 pm

amynkansas wrote:then how about this.... ;)

(Yes, this is real)
"Overview: Dripping Thighs, Sticky Chicken Fingers, Vanilla Chicken, Chicken with a Lardon, Bacon-Bound Wings, Spatchcock Chicken, Learning-to-Truss-You Chicken, Holy Hell Wings, Mustard-Spanked Chicken, and more, more, more!

Fifty chicken recipes, each more seductive than the last, in a book that makes every dinner a turn-on.
$12.98"

what is the world coming to? seriously! :shock:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm

are you normally a fan of classical music? b/c if you aren't familiar with these particular songs to begin with, I'd suggest just getting an actual classical music compilation album. this woman ruins everything she puts that grey tie on :(

speaking of: I just realized my DH has THAT tie :o (he never wears it b/c he doesn't like it to begin with) & when I noticed it on his tie rack, I screamed and then ripped it off and zipped it into an unused suitcase :lol: dramatic much? yes :P but it needed to be done :ugeek:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

For goodness sake. I'm trying to watch the end of North & South and every time I start to get my swoon on my cousin starts yakkity yakking. SHUSH!

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 pm

JodieO wrote:For goodness sake. I'm trying to watch the end of North & South and every time I start to get my swoon on my cousin starts yakkity yakking. SHUSH!

That there is one good kiss!!!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:For goodness sake. I'm trying to watch the end of North & South and every time I start to get my swoon on my cousin starts yakkity yakking. SHUSH!

You should see the whole thing. It's so good I practically want to make out with my ipod just to join in.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:

You should see the whole thing. It's so good I practically want to make out with my ipod just to join in.

well, after looking at it for the last minute or so...my laptop and I are no longer "just friends".
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 pm

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:You should see the whole thing. It's so good I practically want to make out with my ipod just to join in.

well, after looking at it for the last minute or so...my laptop and I are no longer "just friends".

ILY
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats