Go to footer

Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm

SeattleLisa wrote:
LCneiny wrote:NEW CHALLENGE QUESTIONS

OK I don't know what my problem is, but I'm completely confused with the format we're going to use. I see lots of suggestions but I'm just not "getting" it - must be leftover food-hangover brain.

Length: 6 weeks(I think we're all pretty much in favor of a shorter timespan, right?)
Points: still tracking? 10 possible per day?
(I like the idea of tracking points since I need that gratification/accountability but I'm not a fan of winners vs losers. Mostly because I suck at sending things to the winners and I don't want to feel guilty for not getting around to it AGAIN)
Daily goals: Mostly the same as before? I see not many people like the dairy/tea point. Should we have 5 "standard" goals and then each person gets to create the rest on their own, based on their personal goals?
Weekly goals/WC: community or personal?


I like the 6 weeks, too. I get really competitive (with GINA!) so I like having points winners but I don't think there should be any prizes. I like 5 group goals and 5 personal goals. I also like Abs' ideas about the acts of kindness.


I kind of like the points too. And I love the postcards i recieved (best prize ever!) They are hung with pride on my refrigerator....watching me.... 8-)
I love Abs suggestion. We really do need to make our world a better place. I like the idea that we CAN actauly make it a better place...just one act at a time. It's a beautiful thing.

If finding local postcards is too hard (took me 3 stores), maybe just find one that means something to you, or heck, print out something and glue it to a piece of cardboard. getting mail is like the best thing ever, imo.

I am kind of having a $hitty day so I will pop on that treadmill. Lisa, if you text me in the morning, I will get it late morning here which is perfect timing, but it doesn't have to be daily. and if someone wants to be my back up AC, I'm down with that. The more the merrier!
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:I just downloaded an app called Lose It!. I tried My Fitness Pal last year and ended up uninstalling it cuz it was kinda sterile and boring and not motivational at all IMO. I'm hoping Lose It! is better.
Is anybody here using Lose It! that we can friend each other? Or is anyone interested in joining a group on it if I start one and invite you via email ?


I just got the app. I will pm you my new gmail.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby obava » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Lisa- Yay for a great birthday weekend! And YAAAAAY for Bike Bragging Days!! Triple Yaaay for a supportive yet firm DH :D

Kel- I’m stoked for your new entertainment website- thanks for doing this :)

Amy- Yay for concert tickets and yay for spending fun time with DD. I don’t know Marcus, but I’m sure he wants fans who support him and value his artistic vision, and doesn’t give a flying fuck about the size of their bottoms. I saw on the Twittah that you got on the treadmill today- woohoo!

My 2 cents regarding the new Challenge:
I personally prefer the long Challenges, but will totally be on board with a 6 week one if that’s what we decide. I love the idea of random acts of kindness- great idea, Abs! I like tracking points because it helps keep me accountable, but I don’t care about winning. OK, who am I kidding- I love winning!! :lol: I also like getting stuff in the mail, but understand the pressure that puts on us. I’m good with not having a formal AP, but will continue to pester those of you whose phone numbers I have :oops:
Here are the original goals:
• Sleep 7 hrs/per night
• Drink 64 oz. water
• Exercise 20 minutes
• Be ready by 11am
• 3 servings fruit/2 servings vegetables
• No more than 2 small treats/day (200 cal ea)
• Take 20 minutes for yourself
• Glass of milk/decaf tea (natural sweetener)
• Finish eating by 10 pm
• Wild Card
The only ones that are challenging for me are: water, exercise (weekends), fruit/veg, and treats. For the most part, my personal challenges that I would like to incorporate are weekly ones, not daily or monthly. Things I need to work on: paying bills weekly, checking bank account weekly, reducing my financial outflow, appropriate portion sizes, being a better teacher in my classes, um and some other stuff. 8-)
User avatar
obava
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh yes, can we incorporate something with appropriate portion sizing. This is challenging for me. A "balanced" meal should be (roughly) 1/2 the plate veg/fruit, 1/4 of your plate protein, and 1/4 (good) carbs. Maybe we can add something like "make atl east one meal a day "balanced"" ?
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:12 am

i really like the Lose It app (you can do it from your computer too and sync it with your phone). I came in with 1 whole calorie to spare yesterday. :D
I told it I wanted to lose 25 pounds (although 50 is more like it) and it set up a program for me to lose one pound a week and to reach my goal by july 4th. I may have to up my weekly loss to 2 pounds a week because I was hoping to reach my goal by June 1.

I know we haven't officially started but I did exercise yesterday and plan to today. I walked an hour on the treadmill at a 2.5 incline. I felt good about myself....and that hasn't happened in awhile.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby LCneiny » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:41 am

amynkansas wrote:i really like the Lose It app (you can do it from your computer too and sync it with your phone). I came in with 1 whole calorie to spare yesterday. :D
I told it I wanted to lose 25 pounds (although 50 is more like it) and it set up a program for me to lose one pound a week and to reach my goal by july 4th. I may have to up my weekly loss to 2 pounds a week because I was hoping to reach my goal by June 1.

I know we haven't officially started but I did exercise yesterday and plan to today. I walked an hour on the treadmill at a 2.5 incline. I felt good about myself....and that hasn't happened in awhile.


Yay Amy great job!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
User avatar
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia suburbs


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm fine going back to the old list of challenges.
I have to say, though, the 'be ready by 11am' challenge doesn’t make sense to me, what's so healthy about that?
Agreed on adding a challenge related to portion sizes!
What will we do to earn Wild Card points?

BTW, I thought I'd seen everything when I saw the 50 ways to cook chicken book. Then I saw this, showing at a theatre near me next week...
Image

Image
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
User avatar
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am
Location: Joisy


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Muffinmom wrote:I'm fine going back to the old list of challenges.
I have to say, though, the 'be ready by 11am' challenge doesn’t make sense to me, what's so healthy about that?
Agreed on adding a challenge related to portion sizes!
What will we do to earn Wild Card points?

BTW, I thought I'd seen everything when I saw the 50 ways to cook chicken book. Then I saw this, showing at a theatre near me next week...
Image

Image


I am not sure the be ready by 11 is a physically healthy thing but it does make sure that some of us (me) get their ass in gear and do something productive....but I am okay if we change that to something else...suggestions?

Um...so that musical thing is a REAL THING?
I have no words...
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm

i am so sleepy right now. like if i could just lay down for a minutes I would fall asleep. and i got a good nights sleep last night. then took a morning nap after my kid went to school. I wish i could figure out why i want to sleep so much. I know what I should do it get on the treadmill but it is THE LAST thing i feel up to doing right now.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 pm

some great advice from Ewan McGregor 8-)
What do you know now that you didn’t know in your 20s?

“I know that it’s important to remain active no matter what. I think we take that for granted when we’re younger, but when we get a little older you have to make plans to move.

“I’m quite an active person, but sometimes I’m in towns where you don’t have a place to move, so it’s easy to think, ‘Forget it.’ I know you can never do that. You can walk miles around any city. You can walk hundreds of miles, and it keeps you healthy and feeling great.

“So, get out of your car. You don’t have to make a big gym plan. Just focus on the natural burning of calories through walking. I also like to cycle because I love the subculture of bikes. I run.

“I’m pretty much a stranger to the gym. I don’t like working out in a gym. It’s not my thing.

“But I do like the feeling I have from moving, so I take any little bit of time. Let’s say I just have 20 extra minutes. That’s the perfect time for a bike ride or a walk. It becomes an adventure if you do this outdoors. Who knows what you’ll see or who you will meet.

“I don’t like to walk or cycle in my house watching TV. I tell other people to get out there.

“Life should be an adventure.”
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby obava » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 pm

User avatar
obava
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm

DD and I both don't want to work out...but we made a deal that she would walk for 30 minutes if I would do the same after she was done. I hate her...but not really.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 pm

amynkansas wrote:I am not sure the be ready by 11 is a physically healthy thing but it does make sure that some of us (me) get their ass in gear and do something productive....but I am okay if we change that to something else...suggestions


How about floss your teeth ? Another great suggestion from Seattle
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

kelbel75 wrote:some great advice from Ewan McGregor 8-)
What do you know now that you didn’t know in your 20s?

“I know that it’s important to remain active no matter what. I think we take that for granted when we’re younger, but when we get a little older you have to make plans to move.

“I’m quite an active person, but sometimes I’m in towns where you don’t have a place to move, so it’s easy to think, ‘Forget it.’ I know you can never do that. You can walk miles around any city. You can walk hundreds of miles, and it keeps you healthy and feeling great.

“So, get out of your car. You don’t have to make a big gym plan. Just focus on the natural burning of calories through walking. I also like to cycle because I love the subculture of bikes. I run.

“I’m pretty much a stranger to the gym. I don’t like working out in a gym. It’s not my thing.

“But I do like the feeling I have from moving, so I take any little bit of time. Let’s say I just have 20 extra minutes. That’s the perfect time for a bike ride or a walk. It becomes an adventure if you do this outdoors. Who knows what you’ll see or who you will meet.

“I don’t like to walk or cycle in my house watching TV. I tell other people to get out there.

“Life should be an adventure.


I.LOVE.THIS!
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:some great advice from Ewan McGregor 8-)
What do you know now that you didn’t know in your 20s?

“I know that it’s important to remain active no matter what. I think we take that for granted when we’re younger, but when we get a little older you have to make plans to move.

“I’m quite an active person, but sometimes I’m in towns where you don’t have a place to move, so it’s easy to think, ‘Forget it.’ I know you can never do that. You can walk miles around any city. You can walk hundreds of miles, and it keeps you healthy and feeling great.

“So, get out of your car. You don’t have to make a big gym plan. Just focus on the natural burning of calories through walking. I also like to cycle because I love the subculture of bikes. I run.

“I’m pretty much a stranger to the gym. I don’t like working out in a gym. It’s not my thing.

“But I do like the feeling I have from moving, so I take any little bit of time. Let’s say I just have 20 extra minutes. That’s the perfect time for a bike ride or a walk. It becomes an adventure if you do this outdoors. Who knows what you’ll see or who you will meet.

“I don’t like to walk or cycle in my house watching TV. I tell other people to get out there.

“Life should be an adventure.


I.LOVE.THIS!


Me too. ESPECIALLY the bike part! :D
User avatar
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: just east of Forks


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 pm

amynkansas wrote:DD and I both don't want to work out...but we made a deal that she would walk for 30 minutes if I would do the same after she was done. I hate her...but not really.


What's made you lose your loving feeling......for exercise? What happened to my beautiful wogger? (I hang my head in shame as I didn't even WALK the Turkey Trot!) Aren't you excited to run again this summer--what was that color 5k thingy you were in? Summer's coming, Love, and you WILL run again this summer, right? I hope your DD walks THIRTY FIVE MINUTES so you'll have to do the same. <insert evil cackle here>
User avatar
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: just east of Forks


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:I'm fine going back to the old list of challenges.
I have to say, though, the 'be ready by 11am' challenge doesn’t make sense to me, what's so healthy about that?
Agreed on adding a challenge related to portion sizes!
What will we do to earn Wild Card points?

BTW, I thought I'd seen everything when I saw the 50 ways to cook chicken book. Then I saw this, showing at a theatre near me next week...
Image

Image


I am not sure the be ready by 11 is a physically healthy thing but it does make sure that some of us (me) get their ass in gear and do something productive....but I am okay if we change that to something else...suggestions?

Um...so that musical thing is a REAL THING?
I have no words...


eegads! The worse part of reading MotU for me was reading Bella's silly, ridiculous, cringe-worthy inner monologue. I know a lot of people liked it but I just couldn't imagine book-Bella or KStew doing this. (then again, I also couldn't imagine Edward as a sadist towards Bella, but I digress.) So the idea of seeing this as a musical gives me the heeby-jeebies. Are there 2 or 3 singers, like a vapid Greek chorus following AnaBella around onstage and singing out her inner goddess/inner retard. ( <----------sorry, I know that is horribly insensitive and non-PC and I need to find a better word than that.)

I would pay NOT to see this musical. On the other hand, I am an Ian-whore so if Damon Salvatore lands the part of Ed-stian, I will probably pony up and go see the movie. HYPOCRITE! I know! But I am dickmatized by him. (which FF author coined that? I can't remember.)
User avatar
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: just east of Forks


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 pm

she only did 30 so i did 31 HA!!!!!

but now im all sweaty. but im glad i did it anyway! TM
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

my husband bleieves all things on the internet and swears that Emma Watson is in talks to be Ana 'holy crap" Steele. I told him that she wouldn't do it if her life depended on it but he refuses to believe me.

Here's a palette cleanser for you Muffin

Image

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby Muffinmom » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 am

Thanks, Amy, I needed that palette cleanser!

I believe this 50 incarnation is supposed to be a parody. Meh. Still can't pay me to go see it!!

Amy - yeay for your workout plans!
Lisa -yeay for biking, hope you can sneak it into your schedule

Off to bed... see you round!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
User avatar
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am
Location: Joisy


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 am

amynkansas wrote:my husband bleieves all things on the internet and swears that Emma Watson is in talks to be Ana 'holy crap" Steele. I told him that she wouldn't do it if her life depended on it but he refuses to believe me.

Here's a palette cleanser for you Muffin

Image

Image


My half-asleep brain read this three times as "here's a palette to cleanse your muffin" :lol: :oops: :roll:

I'm still on page three of MOtU - ok 50 Shades, whatever, same crap. And that's what my pallet thinks it is - crap. Cannot.get.into.it! Need.something.good.to.read!!
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby LCneiny » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:57 am

obava wrote:Yummy ways to make a healthy sack lunch!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/ways-to-make-a-brown-bag-lunch-more-appealing


Um these are great!! I love those little animal droppers :lol:

absolutelyvlc wrote:
amynkansas wrote:I am not sure the be ready by 11 is a physically healthy thing but it does make sure that some of us (me) get their ass in gear and do something productive....but I am okay if we change that to something else...suggestions


How about floss your teeth ? Another great suggestion from Seattle


Ohh I know I need to floss more and they say it's directly related to heart health (although I can't really figure that one out)

absolutelyvlc wrote:I'm still on page three of MOtU - ok 50 Shades, whatever, same crap. And that's what my pallet thinks it is - crap. Cannot.get.into.it! Need.something.good.to.read!!


Yep, it's crap. I've been hearing EVERYWHERE - in this forum and on the Internet - about "Gone Girl." Amy, didn't you rec that at some point? Anyway, that's my next fiction read. Currently I'm halfway through "Where the Heart Is" by Billie Letts - picked it up somewhere really cheap because I ADORE that movie. They apparently stayed really close to the source material for the movie so I'm very much enjoying the book.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
User avatar
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia suburbs


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 am

LCneiny wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:I'm still on page three of MOtU - ok 50 Shades, whatever, same crap. And that's what my pallet thinks it is - crap. Cannot.get.into.it! Need.something.good.to.read!!


Yep, it's crap. I've been hearing EVERYWHERE - in this forum and on the Internet - about "Gone Girl." Amy, didn't you rec that at some point? Anyway, that's my next fiction read. Currently I'm halfway through "Where the Heart Is" by Billie Letts - picked it up somewhere really cheap because I ADORE that movie. They apparently stayed really close to the source material for the movie so I'm very much enjoying the book.


I have never heard of this Gone Girl before y'all started posting about it in the other thread.

I've just finished reading the first two Hangman's Daughter books and I'm on the fourth Charley Davidson book and I have enjoyed all of them. Not very thinky, but not too fluffy either and the Charley Davidson books (First Grave on the Right, Second Grave on the Left, etc) are pretty funny to boot.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby amynkansas » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 pm

JodieO wrote:
LCneiny wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:I'm still on page three of MOtU - ok 50 Shades, whatever, same crap. And that's what my pallet thinks it is - crap. Cannot.get.into.it! Need.something.good.to.read!!


Yep, it's crap. I've been hearing EVERYWHERE - in this forum and on the Internet - about "Gone Girl." Amy, didn't you rec that at some point? Anyway, that's my next fiction read. Currently I'm halfway through "Where the Heart Is" by Billie Letts - picked it up somewhere really cheap because I ADORE that movie. They apparently stayed really close to the source material for the movie so I'm very much enjoying the book.


I have never heard of this Gone Girl before y'all started posting about it in the other thread.


I loved Gone Girl
and check out my Goodreads to see the books I rated 4's and 5's.
I;m currently listening to Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk. Only on Chapter 4 but it hasn't started happening for me yet. Hope it picks up soon. I am also reading Crewel by Gennifer Albin. She lives in my city and her kid goes to my kid's school. It has gotten good reviews. It is another distopian story. I am only on page 14 so I have no opinion yet.

After these 2 books are finished I plan on reading a FF and then back to a "real" book. I just need something romantic and angsty with a HEA.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Healthy For The Holidays!!!

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

I've had the hiccups for about half an hour - so that my abs and my shoulder area is kinda hurting. Does this count as exercise :D
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests