Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Spring Smiles

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am

I don't know about you guys, but it is finally, finally starting to feel like spring around here. It's rainy and muddy and the whole world stinks of things thawing out, but I don't even care because it means nicer days are ahead. The little nubs from my lilies and irises are starting to poke up out of the dirt and I got to switch to a lighter scarf today. There is hope yet!

So since today is smile day on the Roblandar.. or is it Calettinson? Whatever.... I encourage you all to not only post your photos and gifs of pretty ones smiling, but also post the things you look forward to each spring that make YOU smile.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 am

BakingNath wrote:Happy Easter !!!
I hope nobody overdosed on chocolate from the easter bunny (or the easter bells(=no bunny in france : the bells bring the chocolate)) ...
On my side I did not.. this morning i had a cooking class in a "Michelin starred" restaurant about making chocolates... i guess being half a day in a chocolate smelling environment cured me for a while : i tasted a few of the samples i took back home, but contrary to what i feared (=me eating everything during the day) it was enough .. now even the smell of it does not appeal to me... at all..
I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them
but it increases the feeling i have had for a while that i am stuck in my life, that nothing exciting has happened to me in a loooong time... and i don t know how to unstuck myself from the whole routine and feeling lonely... hum ok... i am stopping the self pitying.. it s me being alone on a long week end speaking..

Tomorrow is a bank holiday , so i plan to clean all the place..... i may need "some" motivation for it...

Congratulations to your sister and bother! A good name for your niece could be, oh I don't know....Katharine? Maybe? ;) Do they have one picked out already?

And don't feel pressure from them. Everyone should go at their own pace. People who feel rushed to be at a certain place in their lives at a certain time are always the most miserable. Maybe a vacation would make you feel rejuvenated? Maybe...San Francisco in the US. Just a suggestion. :P :P :P :P

And too much chocolate you say? Was your day anything like this? Please say yes.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 am

Kay Kay wrote:So the only way to really describe my day was: Decadent. I slept for a looong time but woke up early. I read in bed all day with my kitty. Mr. KK went to a farmers market and brought me strawberries to eat in bed while he did the dishes. The fan was on and I had my down comforter and my sheet were EXTRA soft today. I finally stopped reading at 3 to take a shower and then took a nap on the couch where my blanket was softest thing ever. I never put on pants.

Today was the best day ever. Only slightly marred by Mr. KK being a nag. Luckily, I blocked him out most of the day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was a holiday today but without kids to demand Easter baskets or being particularly religious, I forgot until I got on facebook. Whoops. What did everyone else do this weekend?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Image

365 Days of Rob ~ Gif of Rob Laughing

This should be an easy one - Go.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am

Kay Kay wrote:Image

I put some of these behind a spoiler since it's gif day and 2340982130498093845 gifs on one page tends to make my laptop cry. :? Can we have that rule just for today? More than one gif goes behind a spoiler box?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 am

Kay Kay wrote:Image Image
This isn't him laughing but I thought it was adorable

Oh Rob.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 am

Kay Kay wrote:Image
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 am

Kay Kay wrote:Arms
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:Image
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:All great choices so far. It's nice to see happy smiliey Rob.

KK for you because it's GG.
Gia for you since it's B and W.
And for everyone one, he just looks so fine here.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Giggly scrunchy nose Rob.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 am

kelbel75 wrote:April Fool's Day, Ugh, I hate it! so much energy to sift thru what is real and what isn't :oops:

I'm going to be a complainer today b/c aunt flo is visiting, I ran myself ragged preparing for visiting relatives this weekend, my kids are home from school & fighting (no surprise there :roll: ) and I had a night FULL of dreams, some good and some bad, but I feel like I got no sleep :x

on a positive note, Butter-Beer is now my fav snack 8-)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 am

Okay! I am now officially back among the living. I am out of my bed, out of my pjs, I've showered and I'm even wearing make up today. I actually was glad to go to work. :o Now to catchup on a week of posts here. (Yes. I was so sick, that I didn't bother to even turn on the laptop at home.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 am

Alexandra wrote:Okay! I am now officially back among the living. I am out of my bed, out of my pjs, I've showered and I'm even wearing make up today. I actually was glad to go to work. :o Now to catchup on a week of posts here. (Yes. I was so sick, that I didn't bother to even turn on the laptop at home.)

Glad you are among us once again! We've missed you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

Gianna wrote:I was super PISSED last night. We got an email from our credit card company that $300 had been charged at Abercrombie.com yesterday. SIDEBAR: Mr G thinks I spend too much money, so he has it set up that he gets an email if more than $150 is put on the card. I swear he does it just to annoy the ever loving fuck out of me. However, in this situation, I am glad it is there. Anyway, we got the email and he asked me if I had done it...um...do I LOOK like a 15 year old??? Abercrombie not really my thing.

After both of us on the phone with the credit card people and Abercrombie, we got everything canceled.

People SUCK. :|

When my parents' bank accounts got hacked like that the police said the thieves often get that info from take-out restaurants where you call in and give them your card info over the phone. They also said they don't even bother going after the criminals. How's that for justice?! :x

I hope you get it all worked out!

PS. That email thing would drive me bananas, too.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am

Gianna wrote:
BakingNath wrote:I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them
but it increases the feeling i have had for a while that i am stuck in my life, that nothing exciting has happened to me in a loooong time... and i don t know how to unstuck myself from the whole routine and feeling lonely... hum ok... i am stopping the self pitying.. it s me being alone on a long week end speaking..

Tomorrow is a bank holiday , so i plan to clean all the place..... i may need "some" motivation for it...

I think it is normal to feel the way you are feeling...I think we all do from time to time. I agree with KK - maybe you need some adventure in your life...plan a trip to an exotic location (or just somewhere you have been wanting to go). Nothing like travel to keep things interesting!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 am

Gianna wrote:
BakingNath wrote:I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them

I think it is normal to feel the way you are feeling...I think we all do from time to time. I agree with KK - maybe you need some adventure in your life...plan a trip to an exotic location (or just somewhere you have been wanting to go). Nothing like travel to keep things interesting!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am

Ok, I think I've got all the posts now. Let me know if I forgot anything important...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am

Alexandra wrote:Okay! I am now officially back among the living. I am out of my bed, out of my pjs, I've showered and I'm even wearing make up today. I actually was glad to go to work. :o Now to catchup on a week of posts here. (Yes. I was so sick, that I didn't bother to even turn on the laptop at home.)

YAY! Glad you are back and feeling better! We missed you!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:April Fool's Day, Ugh, I hate it! so much energy to sift thru what is real and what isn't :oops:

I'm going to be a complainer today b/c aunt flo is visiting, I ran myself ragged preparing for visiting relatives this weekend, my kids are home from school & fighting (no surprise there :roll: ) and I had a night FULL of dreams, some good and some bad, but I feel like I got no sleep :x

I'm not usually a big April Fool fan either. Especially since the advent of the OH so hilarious fake pregnancy posts on facebook. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I did find this one mildly amusing, though: https://twitter.com/BullMoose/status/31 ... 48/photo/1

I had weird ass dreams last night, too. All I remember now is that a Little Person was throwing popcorn at me.

Is your butterbeer recipe alcoholic?

PS. Guy of Gisborne must be the worst fighter ever. We watched the episode last night where he punches Marian square in the face (Brittany and I both cheered) and he didn't even smudge her lipstick. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 am

JodieO wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I'm not usually a big April Fool fan either. Especially since the advent of the OH so hilarious fake pregnancy posts on facebook. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I did find this one mildly amusing, though: https://twitter.com/BullMoose/status/31 ... 48/photo/1

I had weird ass dreams last night, too. All I remember now is that a Little Person was throwing popcorn at me.

PS. Guy of Gisborne must be the worst fighter ever. We watched the episode last night where he punches Marian square in the face (Brittany and I both cheered) and he didn't even smudge her lipstick. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Paul and Yoko! :lol: thanks for that :D

no, the butter-beer is basically just cream soda and butterscotch sundae topping w/a whipped cream foamy top ;)

my dreams were...odd :? note to self: do not watch Jesus getting crucified and rising from the dead before bed, it will give you scary ass zombie dreams :shock: second note to self: continue to drink butter-beer before bed tho, as it causes a sweaty, shirtless Richard Armitage to declare himself to you & then laugh that delicious laugh when you tackle him to the ground...

and Guy might be a pussy with his fists, but he becomes quite adept with a sword... *whistles innocently*
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:I'm not usually a big April Fool fan either. Especially since the advent of the OH so hilarious fake pregnancy posts on facebook. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Paul and Yoko! :lol: thanks for that :D

no, the butter-beer is basically just cream soda and butterscotch sundae topping w/a whipped cream foamy top ;)

my dreams were...odd :? note to self: do not watch Jesus getting crucified and rising from the dead before bed, it will give you scary ass zombie dreams :shock: second note to self: continue to drink butter-beer before bed tho, as it causes a sweaty, shirtless Richard Armitage to declare himself to you & then laugh that delicious laugh when you tackle him to the ground...

and Guy might be a pussy with his fists, but he becomes quite adept with a sword... *whistles innocently*

Oh.. really? Hrm...

To be fair he DID hit her hard enough that she broke a table when she landed on it. At which point Brittany exclaimed "Come on! I fell off a chair and broke three ribs and had to be hospitalized for a week! She doesn't even get a bruise!?"

I can't wait until someone murders that lying bitch.

Marian, that is. Not Brittany.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 am

JodieO wrote:
When my parents' bank accounts got hacked like that the police said the thieves often get that info from take-out restaurants where you call in and give them your card info over the phone. They also said they don't even bother going after the criminals. How's that for justice?! :x

I hope you get it all worked out!

PS. That email thing would drive me bananas, too.

CONFESSION: the only reason I filed a police report is because Abercrombie will only release the address of the person who used my card if we filed a report. I want that info. My hope is that it is someone here in town, because they will be extremely sorry. I will exact my revenge over the course of time in little annoying ways. Assjack.

Can we talk about the fact that the perp's information is protected by the company's privacy policy??? Because, clearly someone who steals credit card info from someone else has earned the right to be protected. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:and Guy might be a pussy with his fists, but he becomes quite adept with a sword... *whistles innocently*

To be fair he DID hit her hard enough that she broke a table when she landed on it. At which point Brittany exclaimed "Come on! I fell off a chair and broke three ribs and had to be hospitalized for a week! She doesn't even get a bruise!?"

I can't wait until someone murders that lying bitch.

Marian, that is. Not Brittany.

well she recovered from the nearly fatal knife wound quickly enough to attend her wedding the next day, so she's obviously a kick-ass chick ;) :roll:

PLEASE finish series two already!! *bites tongue until it bleeds*
kelbel75
Craft Services

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats