Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby Alexandra » Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And for the record, I meant important things for Lori. I too value my morning sleep way too much for any hanky panky then. (Plus: frequently a 5 year old migrates during the night into our bed because he "loves us and misses us so much." :roll: )

I'm such a bitch mom. That is MY bed and NOT theirs. :D

The older two never ever ever slept in our bed. One of us would get up and march them back to their beds. But we are older and more tired these days. Sometimes it is just easier to let him stay there than to have to get out of bed and deal with the drama. I know that's terrible, but it is what it is. . . .
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And for the record, I meant important things for Lori. I too value my morning sleep way too much for any hanky panky then. (Plus: frequently a 5 year old migrates during the night into our bed because he "loves us and misses us so much." :roll: )

Mr G is lucky I share my bed with HIM.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Alexandra wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

The older two never ever ever slept in our bed. One of us would get up and march them back to their beds. But we are older and more tired these days. Sometimes it is just easier to let him stay there than to have to get out of bed and deal with the drama. I know that's terrible, but it is what it is. . . .

Oh, no, I get it. My youngest slept with us when he was like 2 for a while b/c I was SOOOOO tired and didn't have the energy to fight with him to go to bed in his room.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

Mr G is lucky I share my bed with HIM.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Last weekend, Chris woke me up to tell me to move the fuck over. He had like 6 inches of the bed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm

I just had that moment when you hear a song and it takes you RIGHT BACK to a time, a place, a feeling...it was awesome. The song was "Roxanne" by The Police and it will forever take me back to working on the newspaper and yearbook in high school. The senior that I was SO IN LOVE WITH loved that song, and he used to blast it from his boom box (that's right...I just said boom box) from inside the darkroom while he was developing photos and screech right along with Sting. It was glorious.

What song takes YOU back and to where/when?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats