Go to footer

Take Me Back

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Alexandra wrote: :( Where is everyone today?


Working! Like suckers! :( :( :( :(

At least I am. Bleh.

And I was doing a bit of internet stalking to see when season 3 of Sherlock was going to air.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Alexandra wrote:I had a great vacation, and a wonderful time catching up with Jodie! Monday sucks even more that normal when it is your first day back from a week off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


YAY! It was fun to see you again (even if there was no chocolate peanut butter pie) (no, I'm not letting that go)! I'm sorry the weather was stupid, though. I hope you found something to do Friday despite the horrid rain.

At least it's a short week for you, right?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I had a great vacation, and a wonderful time catching up with Jodie! Monday sucks even more that normal when it is your first day back from a week off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


YAY! It was fun to see you again (even if there was no chocolate peanut butter pie) (no, I'm not letting that go)! I'm sorry the weather was stupid, though. I hope you found something to do Friday despite the horrid rain.

At least it's a short week for you, right?


So sad about the lack of chocolate peanut butter pie. :cry: :cry: :cry: And not to worry about the weather. We ended up hanging around the house, playing Scrabble, and then shopping for some fabulous trinkets in Bar Harbor. We went to the movies at Reel Pizza on Friday night, but Man of Steel was not showing anymore. We ended up seeing World War Z. My oldest went with us. It was entertaining enough, but for the love of God, someone please hold Brad Pitt down and forcibly wash his hair!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I had a great vacation, and a wonderful time catching up with Jodie! Monday sucks even more that normal when it is your first day back from a week off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


YAY! It was fun to see you again (even if there was no chocolate peanut butter pie) (no, I'm not letting that go)! I'm sorry the weather was stupid, though. I hope you found something to do Friday despite the horrid rain.

At least it's a short week for you, right?


So sad about the lack of chocolate peanut butter pie. :cry: :cry: :cry: And not to worry about the weather. We ended up hanging around the house, playing Scrabble, and then shopping for some fabulous trinkets in Bar Harbor. We went to the movies at Reel Pizza on Friday night, but Man of Steel was not showing anymore. We ended up seeing World War Z. My oldest went with us. It was entertaining enough, but for the love of God, someone please hold Brad Pitt down and forcibly wash his hair!


For reals. He does always look filthy. :? How did you like Reel Pizza? I haven't been there in years. I hope it's held up well.

It was way more fun in the 90s when I worked at the theater. They would do three shows per day: The early show was some sort of family fare type thing, the second show was a popular current movie like Superman or WWZ, then the late show would be some kind of artsy fartsy thing, an independent film, or a classic of some sort. Since I worked in the evenings and could only make it to the 11PM shows I'd go see things like The Wall, animation festivals, Buster Keaton festivals, Fargo, or some kind of documentary. I loved it!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:50 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:So sad about the lack of chocolate peanut butter pie. :cry: :cry: :cry: And not to worry about the weather. We ended up hanging around the house, playing Scrabble, and then shopping for some fabulous trinkets in Bar Harbor. We went to the movies at Reel Pizza on Friday night, but Man of Steel was not showing anymore. We ended up seeing World War Z. My oldest went with us. It was entertaining enough, but for the love of God, someone please hold Brad Pitt down and forcibly wash his hair!


For reals. He does always look filthy. :? How did you like Reel Pizza? I haven't been there in years. I hope it's held up well.

It was way more fun in the 90s when I worked at the theater. They would do three shows per day: The early show was some sort of family fare type thing, the second show was a popular current movie like Superman or WWZ, then the late show would be some kind of artsy fartsy thing, an independent film, or a classic of some sort. Since I worked in the evenings and could only make it to the 11PM shows I'd go see things like The Wall, animation festivals, Buster Keaton festivals, Fargo, or some kind of documentary. I loved it!


The whole gang ate dinner at Pat's Pizza and then we split up for the movie. So I only ate a couple of bites of the pizza at Reel. It was good. And they had lots of different speciality pies. My daughter got a kick out of the big plastic bowl that they served the popcorn in.

And with regard to Brad. His hair even looked filthy in the beginning of the movie when he was living a comfortable life with his family in the suburbs before he was out kicking Zombie ass. Ewwwww.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Take Me Back

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:09 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How did I just see this?? Semi-NSFW

Image


ETA: DED http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries ... tub-racy#1
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Take Me Back

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Separately, this is the best gif ever.

Image
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:16 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Separately, this is the best gif ever.

Image


HAHAHA! She's so flippin' cute I can't even take it.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby amynkansas » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:26 pm

i just got back from World War Z and I did like the movie and I do agree with you on the hair thing... I went with my mom and I *may* have talked through most of the movie. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out...or spit on.

I am pmsing so I don't have time to post...I need to find food and chocolate and then more food.

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3457
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Gianna » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Gah - I was busy ALL DAY LONG. My friend started in my office today, and as with all first days, we had technical issues galore. Ugh. Then, when they delivered the furniture late in the day on Friday, they broke the chair essentially in half. So before much of anything could happen today, we had to go purchase a new chair. Good grief.

Alex - I am so glad you had a good vaca and got to hang with Jodie! And now I am craving pie. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 am

My naivety is showing. I know, okay? Okay?!

But it totally just occurred Mr. KK and me that we have to pay for this whole baby production. I was uninsured all through college and before that I was a teacher's kid. So my grasp of insurance was pretty stark : All or nothing, literally.
But I have yet to get a bill for my first two appointments and I haven't even the SLIGHTEST clue what to expect. I think doctors appointments are just a copay but we're expected to pay 20% of the delivery. Fuck if I know how much delivery costs. So, seriously, how much do they cost? :? :? :? :? :? :?
User avatar
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: California


Re: Take Me Back

Postby lori_seals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 am

kelbel75 wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I woke up to swarms of flying ants in my dining room this morning :shock: I had a minor, no actually a MAJOR, freak-out :oops: I called my husband, who was up the road camping at a boyscout function, and begged him to come home and deal with it (I clearly couldn't as I was crying and almost hyperventilating. normal, right?) there were piles of them on my end-table, kitchen table, and floor. like 200 ants in each pile, just crawling over top of each other :shock: :shock: :shock: okay, I'm tensing up again, I need happy thoughts :(

Image

Ewwewewewewewewwwwwwwwww! I'd have panicked, vacuumed them all up and then threw the vacuum away. And then Mr. KK would have yelled at me. I haven't had an ant problem in a while but FUCK. I think I threw away everything they touched. Then poisoned the whole house. Then threw everything the poison touched. Hope everything is under control now!

well, I did douse practically the whole kitchen table with ant spray (& the lights they were flying around) so then I had to clean it all afterwards to get the poison off :oops: (they were all over my table runner, which is hand-wash only. :? how the hell am I gonna clean that?) LAST night tho, I sprayed all of the places on the floor I think they might be coming from, before I went to bed. then I placed the lamp that we usually leave on (for the cats, because they're up all night & they will cry without a light on :roll: ) that seemed to attract them in the first place, in the middle of the floor w/a bowl of soapy water underneath it. so this morning when I woke up there were about 30 or so dead in the water, with only a small pile of about 50 mostly dead beside it. woo hoo! :D


A few years ago, we came home from a week of vacation to discover that our kitchen had been taken over by ants. (Fucking opportunistic squatters - I guess they figured that since we were gone so long, they'd just make themselves at home. :x ) After much spraying and scrubbing and cleaning out of all the cabinents, we regained a foothold in our kitchen. Then we had a pest control guy come and spray the perimeter of our house to keep all kinds of creepy crawly things out. Now they come a couple times a year to respray and reinforce the barrier. Bugs are not welcome at our house.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE for jinxing me. Got up this morning to ants in my kitchen!! :evil:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6668
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Take Me Back

Postby lori_seals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 am

dancing_echoes wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

How did I just see this?? Semi-NSFW

Image


ETA: DED http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries ... tub-racy#1


:shock: How did we not know about this?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6668
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Take Me Back

Postby lori_seals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 am

Kay Kay wrote:My naivety is showing. I know, okay? Okay?!

But it totally just occurred Mr. KK and me that we have to pay for this whole baby production. I was uninsured all through college and before that I was a teacher's kid. So my grasp of insurance was pretty stark : All or nothing, literally.
But I have yet to get a bill for my first two appointments and I haven't even the SLIGHTEST clue what to expect. I think doctors appointments are just a copay but we're expected to pay 20% of the delivery. Fuck if I know how much delivery costs. So, seriously, how much do they cost? :? :? :? :? :? :?


I asked Dr. Google.

The charge for an uncomplicated cesarean section was about $15,800 in 2008. An uncomplicated vaginal birth cost about $9,600, government data show.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6668
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 am

guitargirl wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:I didn't know you were from Amarillo!


EEECK no way would I survive Amararillo!!! NO WAY!!!! I live near NYC, I was in Amarillo for work. I think I’d commit suicide if I lived there permanently. The work was fine but the trip was horrid - let me recap my return trip: cancel, rebook, rebook, delay, delay, delay. Fun. I was ready to kiss my front steps when I got home! (and yes I’m late to respond – I don’t come to this thread as often as I should…)

Jodie – those fandom teas look awesome, I’ll have to browse them more when I have time. Though the My Little Pony ones look scary… EECK!
Glad you & Alex had a fab dinner even if you didn't get that pie.

Kel – Scary ant story! Hope they’re gone for good!

Alex – glad you had a fab vacation!

Dancin’E- that cat is frigging adorable!

Ok – back to lurking…
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
User avatar
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am
Location: Joisy


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 am

lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

How did I just see this?? Semi-NSFW

Image


ETA: DED http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries ... tub-racy#1


:shock: How did we not know about this?


Jeesh, Even I was sharing these photos on Friday! I'm usually the last person to see these things!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby lori_seals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 am

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

How did I just see this?? Semi-NSFW

Image


ETA: DED http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries ... tub-racy#1


:shock: How did we not know about this?


Jeesh, Even I was sharing these photos on Friday! I'm usually the last person to see these things!


Shuttie! I've been living in work hell for months!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6668
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Take Me Back

Postby lori_seals » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 am

lori_seals wrote:
Jeesh, Even I was sharing these photos on Friday! I'm usually the last person to see these things!


Shuttie! I've been living in work hell for months!![/quote]

Oh. wait. I was "sick" Friday. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6668
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:01 am

lori_seals wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Jeesh, Even I was sharing these photos on Friday! I'm usually the last person to see these things!


Shuttie! I've been living in work hell for months!!


Oh. wait. I was "sick" Friday. :D[/quote]

Yeah, SEE? No excuses.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16175
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 am

lori_seals wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:My naivety is showing. I know, okay? Okay?!

But it totally just occurred Mr. KK and me that we have to pay for this whole baby production. I was uninsured all through college and before that I was a teacher's kid. So my grasp of insurance was pretty stark : All or nothing, literally.
But I have yet to get a bill for my first two appointments and I haven't even the SLIGHTEST clue what to expect. I think doctors appointments are just a copay but we're expected to pay 20% of the delivery. Fuck if I know how much delivery costs. So, seriously, how much do they cost? :? :? :? :? :? :?


I asked Dr. Google.

The charge for an uncomplicated cesarean section was about $15,800 in 2008. An uncomplicated vaginal birth cost about $9,600, government data show.


KK, I've no idea what your insurance covers, but with mine I had to pay my $20 co-pay for the first doctor's visit and that covered all the visits for the entire pregnancy. And I don't remember what we had to pay for the delivery/hospital stays. . . but I do know that I got a bill for $1,000 for the epidural at one point for my first in 2000. I can only assume that the cost went up in the last 13 years. (The epidual was covered, but they had coded it wrong and we billing me until I called and straightened them out.) My advice: review every bill and insurance statement that you get very carefully. Otherwise, you might end up paying out of pocket for stuff that is supposed to be covered by insurance. Disclaimer: NO disrespect intended to any Flatmates who work in the insurance industry. 33333
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 am

Sigh. I’m an IDJIT. I removed my lovely Vera Bradley sticker from my computer because they were replacing the broken screen. No clue why I thought that meant the whole half of the computer would be removed, or why I thought the sticker would be reusable. Neither was true. BANGING HEAD ON DESK.
Will someone tell Mercury he's had enough fun with me?
Image


KK - just to add to Alex's comments, triple check ALL CHARGES. I had a dr charge me saying he helped with my c-section, but we never saw him (obviously we didn't pay). CALL THE INSURANCE!! Ask your dr! And do your best to avoid a c-section (google, there's tons of resources on that). Drs nowadays are c-section happy, NJ has a rate of 40% births being c-sections for example.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
User avatar
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am
Location: Joisy


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 am

Muffinmom wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:I didn't know you were from Amarillo!


EEECK no way would I survive Amararillo!!! NO WAY!!!! I live near NYC, I was in Amarillo for work. I think I’d commit suicide if I lived there permanently. The work was fine but the trip was horrid - let me recap my return trip: cancel, rebook, rebook, delay, delay, delay. Fun. I was ready to kiss my front steps when I got home! (and yes I’m late to respond – I don’t come to this thread as often as I should…)

Alex – glad you had a fab vacation!

Ok – back to lurking…


My travel story is a little different from yours this week. (Sorry to those who read an abbreviated version on Twitter, as always, feel free to ignore my rambling. ;) ) We were flying home from Boston on Saturday evening and agreed to be bumped from the oversold full flight in exchange for $300 credit towards another United flight for each ticket (total of $900!!!), a paid for room overnight, Economy Plus seats on our new flight home in the morning and $30 towards food at the airport. It all went smoothly, even if they did put us up at a crappy hotel. Apparently I am not a fan of Holiday Inn Express in Saugus, MA. Ewww. We had to wait almost an hour for the shuttle bus to pick us up since they only come every 25 minutes and the first one was jam packed full - even though we had called and requested the shuttle. :x

There was this other lady and her husband/travelling companion who had also gotten bumped and assigned to the same hotel. They were French and I was wishing that Nath was with me to translate. I felt so bad for her. Her husband was mad about something and kept screaming at her in French. She'd start to cry and shake and then he'd storm off. I loaned her my phone to call her friends to tell them she was not arriving on Saturday night. She'd just get calmed down and then he'd storm up and start yelling at her again. I wanted to tell him to STFU, but since I really didn't know what his problem was and it was none of my business, I just settled for giving him dirty looks. :evil: She was worried that when the stupid shuttle finally came he'd miss it because he kept leaving and going back into the airport. What an asshat. She kept turning around and looking frantically for him. I told Mr. that if he acted like that, the only thing I'd turn around for was to flip him off. The shuttle finally came and the nasty guy complained loudly all the way to the hotel.

Hotel was okay at best, the carpet was very wet right outside of the bathroom. Yucko. I made my little guy keep his shoes on until he went to bed. We were out of there in the morning after more drama with the shuttle. We made a reservation of the 7 am shuttle, and when we got to the front desk a couple of minutes before 7, it had already left. Front desk guy was RUDE and kept telling us that we should have been there on time. Hello, we were on time. After Mr. A commented that he'd make sure that Holiday Inn corporate was notified, the jerk at the front desk called a cab and the hotel paid for it. I did see the lady and her jerky husband on our flight. She smiled and waved at me. I hope her trip settled down after that. I can't image travelling with a nasty bastard like that. Poor thing.

The rest of the trip was smooth sailing and overall it was a great deal to get $900 towards our next vacation. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 am

Hey Jodie, how's your tea related injury? Is your burned hand feeling any better?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 am

Wow Alex! I always think of doing that but DH would never stand for the waiting. And he'd probably be impossible to live with if we'd had your hotel. BUT YEAY for the $900!!

At least your waiting was voluntary. What killed me was that it was all in little chunks, if I'd known I was going to be stuck for hours in the airport I could have lounged somewhere. It didn't help that I had no computer (remember that broken screen?) so I couldn't even try and get work done. Bleah. Glad its over!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
User avatar
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am
Location: Joisy


Re: Take Me Back

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

lori_seals wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:Ewwewewewewewewwwwwwwwww! I'd have panicked, vacuumed them all up and then threw the vacuum away. And then Mr. KK would have yelled at me. I haven't had an ant problem in a while but FUCK. I think I threw away everything they touched. Then poisoned the whole house. Then threw everything the poison touched. Hope everything is under control now!

well, I did douse practically the whole kitchen table with ant spray (& the lights they were flying around) so then I had to clean it all afterwards to get the poison off :oops: (they were all over my table runner, which is hand-wash only. :? how the hell am I gonna clean that?) LAST night tho, I sprayed all of the places on the floor I think they might be coming from, before I went to bed. then I placed the lamp that we usually leave on (for the cats, because they're up all night & they will cry without a light on :roll: ) that seemed to attract them in the first place, in the middle of the floor w/a bowl of soapy water underneath it. so this morning when I woke up there were about 30 or so dead in the water, with only a small pile of about 50 mostly dead beside it. woo hoo! :D


A few years ago, we came home from a week of vacation to discover that our kitchen had been taken over by ants. (Fucking opportunistic squatters - I guess they figured that since we were gone so long, they'd just make themselves at home. :x ) After much spraying and scrubbing and cleaning out of all the cabinents, we regained a foothold in our kitchen. Then we had a pest control guy come and spray the perimeter of our house to keep all kinds of creepy crawly things out. Now they come a couple times a year to respray and reinforce the barrier. Bugs are not welcome at our house.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE for jinxing me. Got up this morning to ants in my kitchen!! :evil:


:oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry Lori.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9687
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest