Go to footer

Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Postby JodieO » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 am

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:I got my hair cut today. I think this says it all....

That would be funny if it wasn't so true.

what makes it funny is it's true. what makes it sad is that my mom does my hair (she's a licensed cosmetologist).

She cut my son's hair today too. HIS looks great. Mine looks just the same.... but the fact that I am not a 12 year old boy is one of the problems.

Hee! I had the opposite problem, actually. Chase made me look like my mother. :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

#365 DoR ~ Favorite pic of the day.

Going new Dior Shots Can't make up my mind which I like better.

The other new ones.

ETA: These are HQ scans of Dior Homme cards given at Sephora Champs Elysées
and I want them. I am jealous this campaign has not come here.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 pm

These are And LQ pictures of the screen at Sephora

The rest at http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nmdljq4 ... lwmviofcj3
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby amynkansas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:These are And LQ pictures of the screen at Sephora

The rest at http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nmdljq4 ... lwmviofcj3

I would maybe actually think of going to the mall to the view these.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 am

amynkansas wrote:Image

i luv u
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 am

so kitty Abs has to get subcutaneous fluid injections every day this week, and probably for the rest of his life on a lesser schedule. We went to the vet yesterday to learn how to administer them, and today is the first time we'll be doing it at home ourselves. I'm not sure I can do it. I have no problem with needles, but I do have a problem with inflicting pain to someone else on purpose (not that the fluid going into his body hurts him - at least it doesn't seem to - but he, much like Mr.Abs, does not take kindly to needles).

And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:08 pm

#365DaysofRob~ Rarely Shared Pic of Rob

I came across this picture a few days ago and I had not seen it before so I'm going to say it's rarely shared. It's old. Anyone have deets on it.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:12 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:so kitty Abs has to get subcutaneous fluid injections every day this week, and probably for the rest of his life on a lesser schedule. We went to the vet yesterday to learn how to administer them, and today is the first time we'll be doing it at home ourselves. I'm not sure I can do it. I have no problem with needles, but I do have a problem with inflicting pain to someone else on purpose (not that the fluid going into his body hurts him - at least it doesn't seem to - but he, much like Mr.Abs, does not take kindly to needles).

Good luck with that. That is something I hope I'll never have to do.

Jodie-how's Marlowe doing?
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:35 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:so kitty Abs has to get subcutaneous fluid injections every day this week, and probably for the rest of his life on a lesser schedule. We went to the vet yesterday to learn how to administer them, and today is the first time we'll be doing it at home ourselves. I'm not sure I can do it. I have no problem with needles, but I do have a problem with inflicting pain to someone else on purpose (not that the fluid going into his body hurts him - at least it doesn't seem to - but he, much like Mr.Abs, does not take kindly to needles).

I have no idea. He seemed to relapse last night. was in and out of the litter box a bunch of times before I went to bed and then he spotted around the house during the night. He's been hiding upstairs all day. He comes down to use the litterbox and prowl around his food bowl, but he won't stay. I finally cleaned off a chair in the trash room and hung out with him for a while. Sometimes he would headbutt me, sometimes he would flinch when I touched him. I brought him some food and he scarfed it down. The vet had told me to get this feliway thing that is supposed to mimic the pheromones of a mama cat and is supposed to calm him down. I don't know if it's a coincidence that he's behaved like this since I plugged it in or if he is just one of the .00001% of cats to have an adverse reaction to it. It could also be because he ran out of anti-inflammatory meds yesterday. Who knows. I called the emergency vet to see if they could give me more, but they just wanted me to bring him in. No. I'm not traumatizing him further for no good reason. So I'll call my regular vet tomorrow.

Abs, how did you do with the sub-q injection?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:#365DaysofRob~ Rarely Shared Pic of Rob

I came across this picture a few days ago and I had not seen it before so I'm going to say it's rarely shared. It's old. Anyone have deets on it.

here are the details...
he is drunk and wearing an fugly shirt.... but I still find him adorkable
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:45 pm

all the poor kitties and their mamas
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 am

JodieO wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:

I have no idea. He seemed to relapse last night. was in and out of the litter box a bunch of times before I went to bed and then he spotted around the house during the night. He's been hiding upstairs all day. He comes down to use the litterbox and prowl around his food bowl, but he won't stay. I finally cleaned off a chair in the trash room and hung out with him for a while. Sometimes he would headbutt me, sometimes he would flinch when I touched him. I brought him some food and he scarfed it down. The vet had told me to get this feliway thing that is supposed to mimic the pheromones of a mama cat and is supposed to calm him down. I don't know if it's a coincidence that he's behaved like this since I plugged it in or if he is just one of the .00001% of cats to have an adverse reaction to it. It could also be because he ran out of anti-inflammatory meds yesterday. Who knows. I called the emergency vet to see if they could give me more, but they just wanted me to bring him in. No. I'm not traumatizing him further for no good reason. So I'll call my regular vet tomorrow.

Abs, how did you do with the sub-q injection?

Not so good. The one at the vet's went perfectly (except for the ugly lump of liquid that ran down the side of his leg and made him look like Quasimodo for a couple hours afterwards. Vet said it's totally normal, and you said Marlowe had that too right). But last night was the first time we tried it at home and most of the liquid ended up on my pants, on the floor and down the sink cuz, as patient as kitty was Mr.Abs just wasn't comfortable sticking him with the needle. So I'm going to have to try it tonight while Mr.Abs does the holding and cuddling. All in all though Kitty Abs seems to be feeling and acting better. Sigh.

This girl looks exactly like someone I used to work with. So much so I want to find her on Facebook and ask if it's her!!!
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 am

In other news, I'm not sure what's wrong with ME: I keep having dreams about
mounting Jesse Pinkman against his will!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: In my dream he's all beaten up and in handcuffs and me and some other bad-ass women have him captive in some cellar type place. Image
WTF???

PS - I do not find Aaron Paul particularly attractive or anything so why the hell am I dreaming about this???
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 am

Had to post these. Hope all the kitties are feeling better today.

Last edited by BrooklynBabe on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:21 am

amynkansas wrote:

here are the details...

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:52 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Had to post these. Hope all the kitties are feeling better today.

This is kind of what Marlowe did this morning with his litter box. I have absolutely NO idea what was spooking him, but as soon as I took off the hood he was all "Oh... it's just a litter box..." and was fine. He was waiting for me at the top of the stairs when I got up this morning and actually came down to eat, looked out the window for a minute, but then went back upstairs to hide. I brought my breakfast and more food for him upstairs and he ate almost all of it, which is good. he's gotten so skinny lately. But he still doesn't seem to care for my company. :cry: I called the vet about getting him on the antidepressant she'd mentioned, but that vet only works Thursdays so they have to track her down. :roll:

Abs, that fluid lump is totally creepy and gross, but it works. I'm sorry it didn't go so well last night, but that's probably something that takes practice. Did they not have you do it at the vet's office so you could get instruction or did they just do it for you?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

amynkansas wrote:

here are the details...

Hahahaha! Spot on description of this photo.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 am

JodieO wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:Had to post these. Hope all the kitties are feeling better today.

This is kind of what Marlowe did this morning with his litter box. I have absolutely NO idea what was spooking him, but as soon as I took off the hood he was all "Oh... it's just a litter box..." and was fine. He was waiting for me at the top of the stairs when I got up this morning and actually came down to eat, looked out the window for a minute, but then went back upstairs to hide. I brought my breakfast and more food for him upstairs and he ate almost all of it, which is good. he's gotten so skinny lately. But he still doesn't seem to care for my company. :cry: I called the vet about getting him on the antidepressant she'd mentioned, but that vet only works Thursdays so they have to track her down. :roll:

Abs, that fluid lump is totally creepy and gross, but it works. I'm sorry it didn't go so well last night, but that's probably something that takes practice. Did they not have you do it at the vet's office so you could get instruction or did they just do it for you?

Abs, I have to second Jodie's question. If they didn't give you a chance to try it at the office, I'd definitely call them and ask to come in. When we had to learn how to give my cat his 2 X daily insulin injections they showed us and then had both Mr. A and I do an injection there while they watched. Poor pincushion kitty, but we felt a little more comfortable starting out on our own at home. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:In other news, I'm not sure what's wrong with ME: I keep having dreams about
mounting Jesse Pinkman against his will!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: In my dream he's all beaten up and in handcuffs and me and some other bad-ass women have him captive in some cellar type place. Image
WTF???

PS - I do not find Aaron Paul particularly attractive or anything so why the hell am I dreaming about this???

I may have had the same dream last night. and I DO find him attractive. I like the fact that he's like 35 years old but looks like he's 20. Hmmm. that makes me sound kind of creepy.

I may have IMBD'd him yesterday and found that he will be starring in a movie in 2014 (was one of my favorite books) called A Long Way Down. If you guys are looking for a book to read..... or better yet, LISTEN to the audiobook, (the characters are British and funny) try this one. It's by Nick Hornby.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

amynkansas wrote:

here are the details...

aww! mischievous fashion-impaired Rob! I kind of miss him. (and I think I might actually like that shirt :? who's the fashion-impaired one again? :oops: :lol: )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 pm

#365 DoR- Favorite Dior pic

Today this new one is owning me. It's new and one of the cards the are giving out at Sephora in France. Just look at his body.

The rest of the pics.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

ETA: Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:11 pm

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Love this one. It's one of the better ones with him in a beard. Glad they finally released a good version of it.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

amynkansas wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:In other news, I'm not sure what's wrong with ME: I keep having dreams about
WTF???

I may have had the same dream last night. and I DO find him attractive. I like the fact that he's like 35 years old but looks like he's 20. Hmmm. that makes me sound kind of creepy.

I may have IMBD'd him yesterday and found that he will be starring in a movie in 2014 (was one of my favorite books) called A Long Way Down. If you guys are looking for a book to read..... or better yet, LISTEN to the audiobook, (the characters are British and funny) try this one. It's by Nick Hornby.

oh don't get me wrong. it's not that i find him UNattractive. I just don't have folders of pictures of him on my computer ifyouknowwhatimean (*cough* rob *cough*)

Hey, maybe you were one of the
members of the posse of bad-ass women that were in my dream, subjecting him to endless hours of sexual games.
High five!
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats