Go to footer

Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Hurro! Sorry about all the kitty woes going on 'round here. I hope everyone has healthy fur babies soon.
I have my own less serious woe to add:

Kitty has been peeing AGAIN on the entry rugs. I think it's stress/behavior and now I want to get the pheromone diffuser thingy Jodie was talking about. Mr. KK wants to make her an outdoor cat. Advice?

Should I just throw the rugs away instead of just washing them since they are her established "spot"? Will she continue to do so even with new rugs?

IF I do decide to make her an outdoor cat, should I do it all at once? Gradually? My parents had outdoor cats but they could go in and out of the garage. I don't have that ability. Leaving her outside ALL THE TIME seems wrong. What if she gets cold???

I'm fretting. Advise me.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Jodie and I are crunking Bridesmaids this FRIDAY! 6pm West Coast/ 9pm East Coast. It's been WAY too long! I would like to be able to chat with everyone. It's been hard to post here since most of my internet-ing these days are on my phone. Yes? YES!

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:20 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:#365DaysofRob~ Rarely Shared Pic of Rob

I came across this picture a few days ago and I had not seen it before so I'm going to say it's rarely shared. It's old. Anyone have deets on it.

Oy.

This is very "hose 'em down" for me. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was WAYYYYYY out of his league. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:In other news, I'm not sure what's wrong with ME: I keep having dreams about
mounting Jesse Pinkman against his will!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: In my dream he's all beaten up and in handcuffs and me and some other bad-ass women have him captive in some cellar type place. Image
WTF???

PS - I do not find Aaron Paul particularly attractive or anything so why the hell am I dreaming about this???

hahahahahaha! Perhaps you need to take your new-found aggression out for a test drive. On someone willing, of course, because you know...jail.

I had a dream that Vampire Edward was going downtown....which was made of orange slices, on a mountain. (Although this mountain was SUPER steep and weird and there was def. a lecture of it's weirdness due to tectonic plate activity. :roll: :roll: :roll: because my brain explains mountain formation but not my business being made of fruit.)

Oranges will never be the same again.

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:39 pm

R4L and I were having a little chat on twitter about preferred FB posts. It seemed like it had the potential to be a fun get to know you game.
R4L :
Wedding Posts > Baby Posts

Me :
Baby Posts> Wedding Posts>>>>>>> break up posts (in the form for Katy Perry Lyrics)> I have the bestest hubby in the world because he brought me carnations for no reason! posts

My Favorite? Jodie's co-worker posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel like your office should have it's own sitcom.

This is fun!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Ooo another one:

Vague "I know who my real friends are. You know who you are" posts > "I went out with so many people but here are 500 pictures of just me from the same event"

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am

Kay Kay wrote:I had a dream that Vampire Edward was going downtown....which was made of orange slices, on a mountain. (Although this mountain was SUPER steep and weird and there was def. a lecture of it's weirdness due to tectonic plate activity. because my brain explains mountain formation but not my business being made of fruit.)

Ummmm. ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I had a dream that Vampire Edward was going downtown....which was made of orange slices, on a mountain. (Although this mountain was SUPER steep and weird and there was def. a lecture of it's weirdness due to tectonic plate activity. because my brain explains mountain formation but not my business being made of fruit.)

Ummmm. ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think it should have been sugar-coated candy orange slices ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 am

Kay Kay wrote:R4L and I were having a little chat on twitter about preferred FB posts. It seemed like it had the potential to be a fun get to know you game.
R4L :
Wedding Posts > Baby Posts

Me :
Baby Posts> Wedding Posts>>>>>>> break up posts (in the form for Katy Perry Lyrics)> I have the bestest hubby in the world because he brought me carnations for no reason! posts

My Favorite? Jodie's co-worker posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel like your office should have it's own sitcom.

This is fun!

Hee! Well I'm glad they are amusing to someone. ;) If I put one up today it would just be a lot of swearing. Boss is in a bad mood, which means everyone is in a bad mood. :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:22 am

I headed out to take kids to school and go for a jog. Returned home, went upstairs to shower and found that one of my lovely doggies had dragged out my 1 bra which fits, and chewed it to shreds. Not salvageable. Nearest store that carries this size is an hour away. I don't have two hours today or tomorrow to drive there, so I ordered a couple on line and am walking around in fear of a boob popping out of the ill-fitted bra I have to wear in the mean time.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Alexandra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 am

@#$%&?! @#$%&?! @#$%&?! (Not.A.Good.Day.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:30 am

LittleSecrets wrote:I headed out to take kids to school and go for a jog. Returned home, went upstairs to shower and found that one of my lovely doggies had dragged out my 1 bra which fits, and chewed it to shreds. Not salvageable. Nearest store that carries this size is an hour away. I don't have two hours today or tomorrow to drive there, so I ordered a couple on line and am walking around in fear of a boob popping out of the ill-fitted bra I have to wear in the mean time.

Just get an ace bandage and strap 'em down!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:31 am

Alexandra wrote:@#$%&?! @#$%&?! @#$%&?! (Not.A.Good.Day.)

That looks about right.

I'm sure your job is oodles of fun today, too!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 am

I am so sorry :cry: Are you working? I just can't even imagine what it's like for those sent home (after having to report in this morning and sit there :evil: )
or for those still in the office.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby lori_seals » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:56 am

:(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

Yes. I'm working. But crazy busy, only a skeleton crew here and trying to keep all the balls in the air with less than 1/3 of the people in my section. At least we didn't require anyone to come in just to get sent home. Decisions were made yesterday and everything was in place in case this happened.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:41 pm

#365 Days of Rob - Favorite shirt.

How can a man make plain white tee-shirt look so incredible.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:47 pm

#365 Days of Rob - Favorite shirt (con't)

Though it was beat up and stitched back together, my heart hold a special place for the Stoli shirt.

~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm

yeah, that pretty much sums up my day too

Hope everyone has a better Wednesday

PS - decided to forgo the fluid injections on kitty tonight. He's eating well and acting pretty "normal", and he hates it so much I thought skipping a night might not be such a bad thing.
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:59 am

absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Gianna » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

I am woefully behind, but...

Abs - I choked when reading your Jesse Pinkman post. ILY. Like, a lot.

Sorry for the kitty issues...mine is seemingly issue-free at the moment but I did walk down to find a lovely Hairball on the carpet this morning. A mere .4445 inches from making it to the ceramic tile. Bitch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am

Gianna wrote:I am woefully behind, but...

Abs - I choked when reading your Jesse Pinkman post. ILY. Like, a lot.

Sorry for the kitty issues...mine is seemingly issue-free at the moment but I did walk down to find a lovely Hairball on the carpet this morning. A mere .4445 inches from making it to the ceramic tile. Bitch.

The tile is cold first thing in the morning! No one wants to crouch on that to barf! But I know what you mean... I have a 3X5 rug in front of my couch and laminate or linoleum throughout the rest of the apartment. They always run for the rug. Or the furniture. Cats. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Other than the fact that he hates me, Marlowe seems to be doing better. Abs, how is kitty doing?

Miss you, Gia! Tell everyone else to start pulling their damn weight already so you can come back to play!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:40 pm

my stomach is completely out of whack today and I have no idea why :( (usually it's my own fault for eating things I know will cause problems, but I've been not-so-bad lately) my parents called today though and said they're coming to visit Friday. that's great but...the house is a complete mess! :shock: I called mr.kb at work to let him know and the first thing he said was "but the garage is a mess! and so is the den!" :lol: we're not really slobs, it's just that my mom sets the bar VERY high ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:44 pm

kelbel75 wrote:my stomach is completely out of whack today and I have no idea why :( (usually it's my own fault for eating things I know will cause problems, but I've been not-so-bad lately) my parents called today though and said they're coming to visit Friday. that's great but...the house is a complete mess! :shock: I called mr.kb at work to let him know and the first thing he said was "but the garage is a mess! and so is the den!" :lol: we're not really slobs, it's just that my mom sets the bar VERY high ;)

Then she's welcome to clean while visiting!

Does the garage have to be clean for them? Is that where they will be sleeping?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:my stomach is completely out of whack today and I have no idea why :( (usually it's my own fault for eating things I know will cause problems, but I've been not-so-bad lately) my parents called today though and said they're coming to visit Friday. that's great but...the house is a complete mess! :shock: I called mr.kb at work to let him know and the first thing he said was "but the garage is a mess! and so is the den!" :lol: we're not really slobs, it's just that my mom sets the bar VERY high ;)

Then she's welcome to clean while visiting!

Does the garage have to be clean for them? Is that where they will be sleeping?

I was going to say the same exact thing. And it they are that picky maybe they should be sleeping in the garage - or maybe in the Hampton Inn down the street?
Last edited by Alexandra on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats