Go to footer

Holiday Hootenanny

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Holiday Hootenanny

Postby guitargirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:I'm having "Jackson before he married a stripper" nostalgia today.... :?

I love this Jackson.

He's lovely isn't he? RAWR!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 am

[quote="JodieO"]
I just spent a good amount of time boo-hooing over videos of Guinness because that seemed like a good way to spend a birthday :roll: :roll: :roll:

(((((HUGS))))) :(
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:36 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:I'm having "Jackson before he married a stripper" nostalgia today.... :?

I love this Jackson.

Can someone remind him to go back to this guy? :lol:
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby guitargirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

If you like stupid animal vids then watch this. Giggling. :lol:
http://blog.petflow.com/i-cant-believe- ... turned-on/
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIEO!!!!!

What have you got planned? :D :D

Thanks, GG!

I'm at home heating up my back injury because I'm OLD.

Oh no!!!! I guess I should keep up to date with Twitter but I guess I prefer to chat rather than just comment. (I have virtually nothing of interest to tweet that would interest anyone.) However, I DO miss the important stuff by not checking in there. How did you injure yourself?

I spent all day Saturday being all productive and smug about it and packed up FIVE bags of clothes to go to Goodwill and one full bag of yarn to bring to my mom and I hucked them all down over the stairs and Sunday morning I packed them all up in my car. Then I lugged the bag of yarn and my enormous laundry bag into my parents' house. And then, down in the basement I tipped my head down to look at my laundry bag and KABLAM, something in my lower back went to fuck and I was on the floor. I managed to hobble back up the stairs after a few minutes, but I could barely move. That's why I was hanging out with my sister's cat. My mom had to do my laundry and my parents had to drive me home and help me into my apartment. :? But I'm getting a massage tomorrow, so let's hope that helps a bit!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:44 am

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIEO!!!!!

What have you got planned? :D :D

Thanks, GG!

I'm at home heating up my back injury because I'm OLD.

Oh no!!!! I guess I should keep up to date with Twitter but I guess I prefer to chat rather than just comment. (I have virtually nothing of interest to tweet that would interest anyone.) However, I DO miss the important stuff by not checking in there. How did you injure yourself?

I spent all day Saturday being all productive and smug about it and packed up FIVE bags of clothes to go to Goodwill and one full bag of yarn to bring to my mom and I hucked them all down over the stairs and Sunday morning I packed them all up in my car. Then I lugged the bag of yarn and my enormous laundry bag into my parents' house. And then, down in the basement I tipped my head down to look at my laundry bag and KABLAM, something in my lower back went to fuck and I was on the floor. I managed to hobble back up the stairs after a few minutes, but I could barely move. That's why I was hanging out with my sister's cat. My mom had to do my laundry and my parents had to drive me home and help me into my apartment. :? But I'm getting a massage tomorrow, so let's hope that helps a bit![/quote]

Oh crap!!!!! Poor you :o :o :o :o

I hope your massage helps Jodes. I've just had a text from Diamondmask to say that she nearly toppled down the escalator at the train station (she is visiting today) and she is really shaken up. You guys really need to look after yourselves. ((((HUGS)))))
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Kay Kay » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:26 am

Hello!

I have nothing to talk about except that I miss everyone. This has been a very busy winter for everyone. :(

And Spring Forward! Boo! Although I suppose it doesn't matter to me since I'm on baby clock. Baby clock is noisy. :? :? :?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 am

Best of both worlds? Peacoat AND hoodie???

He looks like Cedric here! Very young.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 am

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:49 am

I am joining the "broken people" club. Slept on my neck wrong and now I can't turn my head to the left...or up. And I have 9 babies (2 if them are nicu twins...which I loathe shooting) it will be an extra long day.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:21 pm

well, we've sent away for our passports and booked the tour part of our Scotland trip (this summer). we still haven't made the hotel or plane reservations yet though. I'm equally excited and nervous :shock: (I've never been overseas, and it will be the first time I'm leaving my kids :? )excited is inching ahead though :D we'll be staying in Edinburgh, then going on a three day tour of the Isle of Skye. we're doing a day trip of Loch Lomond and Stirling castle too (wanted to go to a diff't castle where one of the Monty Python movies was filmed, but it's also the same one they're using for "Outlander" so it's not available :| )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Best of both worlds? Peacoat AND hoodie???

And my favorite Husker Du t-shirt. Me likey! :D
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby amynkansas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 pm

kelbel75 wrote:well, we've sent away for our passports and booked the tour part of our Scotland trip (this summer). we still haven't made the hotel or plane reservations yet though. I'm equally excited and nervous :shock: (I've never been overseas, and it will be the first time I'm leaving my kids :? )excited is inching ahead though :D we'll be staying in Edinburgh, then going on a three day tour of the Isle of Skye. we're doing a day trip of Loch Lomond and Stirling castle too (wanted to go to a diff't castle where one of the Monty Python movies was filmed, but it's also the same one they're using for "Outlander" so it's not available :| )

Who will be taking care of the kids? because if it's someone you really trust, you will be just fine. you can send emails each night or text (imessage) with them' when you're in your hotel (free Wi-Fi?) . I am so excited for you!!!
We are thinking that our next trip will be Ireland or Scotland (and maybe visit GG's village while we're in the UK)
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby guitargirl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:Best of both worlds? Peacoat AND hoodie???

And my favorite Husker Du t-shirt. Me likey! :D

Nom nom. Rob looks young and delicious here. Me likey! :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 am

amynkansas wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:well, we've sent away for our passports and booked the tour part of our Scotland trip (this summer). we still haven't made the hotel or plane reservations yet though. I'm equally excited and nervous :shock: (I've never been overseas, and it will be the first time I'm leaving my kids :? )excited is inching ahead though :D we'll be staying in Edinburgh, then going on a three day tour of the Isle of Skye. we're doing a day trip of Loch Lomond and Stirling castle too (wanted to go to a diff't castle where one of the Monty Python movies was filmed, but it's also the same one they're using for "Outlander" so it's not available :| )

Who will be taking care of the kids? because if it's someone you really trust, you will be just fine. you can send emails each night or text (imessage) with them' when you're in your hotel (free Wi-Fi?) . I am so excited for you!!!
We are thinking that our next trip will be Ireland or Scotland (and maybe visit GG's village while we're in the UK)

I would LOVE you to come over. :D :D :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

guitargirl wrote:Image

This is one of the most disturbing gifs I have ever seen...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 am

JodieO wrote:

I kinda thought it was funny :?
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby Alexandra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Jodie, Bear in the Big Blue House isn't scary. As I recall he was a friendly bear and sang songs and talked to the moon. If I still have a video stashed in a corner somewhere, I could send it to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Just Kidding. You don't have to approach your mailbox with trepidation, it was the 13 yr old who liked Bear and I know I got rid of that crap years ago. You are safe.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:12 am

YAY! Scotland is gorgeous. We were talking last night about maybe going to Inverness next summer. (We didn't get into the Highlands on our UK trip a couple summers ago.) Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with as far as planning. I'm excited for you!

And boo for not getting to see Doune Castle. When we were there we watched a wedding procession on their way inside. Yum. Pretty boys in dress kilts complete with pipers. (Oh yeah, there was a bride there too, but her outfit wasn't exotic enough for me to take notice. ;) ) Our tour guide and I were busy trading Monty Python quotes and annoying Mr. A - he doesn't get Monty Python humor. :o I didn't realize at the time that Doune was also Winterfell from Game of Thrones. Now I've watched a couple old episodes again and I can sort of see it. But from the pictures I've seen online, we will see a good deal more of it in Outlander.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 am

Ron does not seem too comfortable riding on the back of this motorcycle. :lol: :lol:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Alexandra wrote:

YAY! Scotland is gorgeous. We were talking last night about maybe going to Inverness next summer. (We didn't get into the Highlands on our UK trip a couple summers ago.) Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with as far as planning. I'm excited for you!

And boo for not getting to see Doune Castle. When we were there we watched a wedding procession on their way inside. Yum. Pretty boys in dress kilts complete with pipers. (Oh yeah, there was a bride there too, but her outfit wasn't exotic enough for me to take notice. ;) ) Our tour guide and I were busy trading Monty Python quotes and annoying Mr. A - he doesn't get Monty Python humor. :o I didn't realize at the time that Doune was also Winterfell from Game of Thrones. Now I've watched a couple old episodes again and I can sort of see it. But from the pictures I've seen online, we will see a good deal more of it in Outlander.

we wanted to go to Doune specifically b/c they have an audio tour narrated by one of the Monty Python guys :P did you spend time in Edinburgh? we are going to be on our own there and I'm not sure what I want to see/do yet, so suggestions would be welcome :D also, do you know how to pronounce it correctly? Edin-bra, Edin-burr-a? we have an Edinburgh here in Indiana and say Edin-burg, but I know that's not right; Indiana is notorious for naming their towns after European ones and botching the pronunciations :roll:

@amy: my parents will be looking after my kids here at our house, so I'm not worried for them, just that I'll miss them(we pretty much do everything w/our kids, once in awhile we'll go to a movie w/out them but that's about it :? ) we're going to learn how to use Skype so we can communicate w/our laptops :)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby guitargirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:Image

Jodie, Bear in the Big Blue House isn't scary. As I recall he was a friendly bear and sang songs and talked to the moon. If I still have a video stashed in a corner somewhere, I could send it to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Just Kidding. You don't have to approach your mailbox with trepidation, it was the 13 yr old who liked Bear and I know I got rid of that crap years ago. You are safe.)
[/quote]

Bear in the big blue house rocked!!!! Much better than Barney the purple fucking paedosaur who my 2nd kid loved. :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Alexandra wrote:Ron does not seem too comfortable riding on the back of this motorcycle. :lol: :lol:

He is just scared that his boner is going to stab the driver. Diesel dick Pattinson. Just sayin' ;)
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Alexandra wrote:Ron does not seem too comfortable riding on the back of this motorcycle. :lol: :lol:

I think he's mad that other dude stole his hairdo.

I don't care what y'all say, that gif is creepy. And that moon leering in the background doesn't help!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat