Go to footer

What'd you expect?Coffee,luncheons & malts?No,Not the malts

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What'd you expect?Coffee,luncheons & malts?No,Not the ma

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 am

ABS – that Panda clip was too adorable, thx for sharing!

GG – looove your son’s eclectic musical taste – from Spanish guitar to Nirvana, too cool!
Hugs for sorting thru your mom’s stuff – maybe it might help if you change the ‘lens’ you’re using when reviewing the clothes – ie rather than letting sad memories hit you, search for happy/silly memories to keep you company? Or pretend you can hear your mom telling silly comments about the stuff you’re going thru?

Obava – oh Honey, I think we have a different challenge just for you – it is called ‘One Step At A Time’. Let us know how we can support you! BABY STEPS will get you there quicker than no steps!

Amy – So you had 3 cookies. Eh. So what? Whatcha gonna do next that will support you?

Moi – got to work at 6:45 and worked out with a co-worker friend. WOOT!
This afternoon I’m off to the doctor’s to check out my hammer toe.
Other than that, I *really* need to do a food/recipe makeover, maybe THAT should be my kitcheb challenge for this week.
Muffindad has volunteered to take Muffin to her playdate on Saturday, so I can have a day ALL TO MYSELF. I think I’ll take him up on it, use it to validate a few things and do that recipe makeover.
By “Validate a few things” I mean that I had yet another insight yesterday – I noticed that deep down I don’t see myself as doing/ being someone “worthy”. So I’m going to take Saturday’s free time to think and BE with the idea that I am fabulous – and writing it down. Maybe that should be a future WC?

Off to get work done, see ya around!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby BakingNath » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Hii
I hope everyone is fine these days !!

Me, work is "killing" me : i am supposed to solve several bugs reported by a customer and of course for yesterday... for the moment the only pressure is the one i am putting on myself, and i hope that it will stay that way as long as possible !!
Thankfully, tomorrow evening is the week end, it means pilates class and after i am going out to a club that does "salsa night" with people from my salsa class.
I have have planned to go next week on week end at my sisters to visit with her and baby niece (who is a doll according to my parents who are keeping her during the nanny/daycare holidays).. i cant wait !!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

BakingNath wrote:Thankfully, tomorrow evening is the week end, it means pilates class and after i am going out to a club that does "salsa night" with people from my salsa class.

OOOH, DO please report how the class goes!! That should be fun! Image
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby JodieO » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

guitargirl wrote:
obava wrote:I am not doing very well, at the Challenge, at eating healthy, at life... :?

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here...

That's what counts! I've been trying to sort out Mums stuff but it's making me cry and my heart hurts. We can not do very well together. :)
Hugs.

I'm in on this misery party. I'm at the point where I hate pretty much everything. Except you guys.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 am

so my aunt called today (my REAL aunt, not aunt flo). she will be coming through KC this weekend and wants to visit. So I offered her to stay here. She accepted. So I have form 9-3 to clean my house to a guest acceptable level. The guest room is like a dusty storage room.

But instead of being stressed by this...I am thrilled that my house WILL be getting cleaned tomorrow. I am lucky it is my day off too. So if any of you have house cleaning tips (aka clever ways to hide crap) please post!

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby guitargirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 am

[quote="Muffinmom"]

GG – looove your son’s eclectic musical taste – from Spanish guitar to Nirvana, too cool!
Hugs for sorting thru your mom’s stuff – maybe it might help if you change the ‘lens’ you’re using when reviewing the clothes – ie rather than letting sad memories hit you, search for happy/silly memories to keep you company? Or pretend you can hear your mom telling silly comments about the stuff you’re going thru?

I can smile about lots of her photos as she looks so happy and full of fun. The ones I am struggling with are the ones over the last few years when she looked so bloody ill and you couldn't even see the person she was. :cry: It is her suffering that I struggle the most with. However, today is another day and I'm grateful that I feel stronger after such a gut wrenching week. :?

I'm preparing our 'Christmas' meal as my friend who usually spends every Christmas with us was in NZ with family. My food is prepped and the champagne is chilling. All I need is The Pogues and Bing Crosby to complete the atmosphere. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:59 am

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
obava wrote:I am not doing very well, at the Challenge, at eating healthy, at life... :?

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here...

That's what counts! I've been trying to sort out Mums stuff but it's making me cry and my heart hurts. We can not do very well together. :)
Hugs.

I'm in on this misery party. I'm at the point where I hate pretty much everything. Except you guys.

Aww, (((JODES))) I'm sending you heaps of love.♥♥♥♥♥♥
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:11 am

amynkansas wrote:so my aunt called today (my REAL aunt, not aunt flo). she will be coming through KC this weekend and wants to visit. So I offered her to stay here. She accepted. So I have form 9-3 to clean my house to a guest acceptable level. The guest room is like a dusty storage room.

But instead of being stressed by this...I am thrilled that my house WILL be getting cleaned tomorrow. I am lucky it is my day off too. So if any of you have house cleaning tips (aka clever ways to hide crap) please post!

I am queen of the panic clean!! This morning I have been doing just this, in preparation for my guest. :D :D

Tips.
1. Prep all your food first, then chuck everything in the dishwasher so you only have to clean once.
2. Clean the shower when you're in it.
3. With the kids room I just shove everything that's lying around into boxes before chucking them in the wardrobe. I get
them to sort their shit out once the guests have left.
4. With our general crap I also stick that in boxes for 'post visit' and hide it wherever it will fit.
5. If in doubt put shit you can't find a place for in the loft.
6. Hoover everywhere top to bottom as it gets rid of heaps of dust.
7. Give everywhere a quick wipe down but only if it needs it.
8. Have plenty of alcohol in the house and hopefully they wont notice the dirt.! :D :D :D
9. Chuck bleach in loo's and sinks so at least it smells super fresh.
10. Have a large glass of something nice before they arrive, as a warm welcome (even if slightly tipsy) is much nicer than a stressed out host. :lol: :lol:
Enjoy! :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:12 am

BakingNath wrote:Hii
I hope everyone is fine these days !!

Me, work is "killing" me : i am supposed to solve several bugs reported by a customer and of course for yesterday... for the moment the only pressure is the one i am putting on myself, and i hope that it will stay that way as long as possible !!
Thankfully, tomorrow evening is the week end, it means pilates class and after i am going out to a club that does "salsa night" with people from my salsa class.
I have have planned to go next week on week end at my sisters to visit with her and baby niece (who is a doll according to my parents who are keeping her during the nanny/daycare holidays).. i cant wait !!

This is fab! I would LOVE to do salsa dancing. Sexy and fun. :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 am

Yesterday I went to bed angry. I'm not happy about this.
It was a shiteous work day and I just wanted to punch all my coworkers in the face and walk out the door.
When I got home Mr.Abs wasn't making the situation any better.
Neither did my eating a half a bag of potato chips and a bowl of ice cream. As well as a full dinner. :(

Let's all of us, right now, get out of our misery and recharge ourselves. Today is a new day. A new week of healthy living begins right now. We CAN do this. Setbacks come along all the time. The important thing is not to quit because of them.

right? :? :? :?: :?: :? :?

Thanks to Muffin I've had this song in my head all week

except for when this was in my head

I <3 this version of the Bob Denver/ Mamma Cass ditty you were talking about earlier ( Chantal Kreviazuk's version, not Ben Affleck's :D)

This song gave me strength on the drive home from work on Friday. Maybe it'll help you draw some strength too.(EXPLICIT LYRIC)

WE CAN DO ANYTHING
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby obava » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Thanks for all the love guys. I'm feeling much better & my goal this week is to have at least 3 10-pt days. What's the WC for this coming up week??

BTW, I am really liking this marmite :lol:
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Week 9: (March 10 – March 16) Last week was kinda tough on us. And we were all kinda tough on ourselves. Sometimes it’s much easier to beat yourself up over something you did or didn't do, or something really insignificant, rather than commend yourself and remember to feel pride in the things you've accomplish, and the great things that make you the person others love. This week let’s try to love ourselves a little better. Each day share with us something you love about yourself. Challenge yourself to look deep and be proud of who you are. You get a point for each day you share something (new) that you love about yourself.
As an added bonus share with us something you love about a fellow Flatmate. Sharing your perception of how wonderful another Flatmate is might help that Flatmate see something new to love about and be proud of in themselves. And helping to make someone feel good about themselves is something you can be proud of doing yourself. It's like a circle of good vibes all around. Like a double rainbow all the way across the sky - oh my gawd!

And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby obava » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:49 am

Hoo boy I really need this WC right now! After feeling stronger and more centered yesterday, I had a bad afternoon/evening/night. Am feeling like shite this morning- physically and emotionally.

But I will kick of the week with my good thing about myself- without going into too much detail, let's just say that I didn't have the greatest parenting as a child. But I educated myself and was open to working at being a better parent than my parents were. I know I'm not the best parent in the world, and we all can only do the best with what we've got, but I *know* I'm a better parent than my parents were and I'm very proud of that. It wasn't/isn't easy but I work really hard at it.

I also want to tell MuffinMom how grateful I have been for her support- when I was first having stomach issues, you really mentored me and shared your tips and tricks with me (literally!) and were there whenever I needed to vent and whine. Thanks for being there, MM! <3
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby Muffinmom » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 am

Abs – um, Guantamera? Really? And may I ask WHY have a clip with it being sung by Mexicans? GAAH my Cuban sensibilities are frigging out here!!! I’m off to listen to some Celia Cruz now!

Obava – yeay for you! And so glad our chats about our lovely digestive systems was helpful!
Um, though I’ve been VERY remiss about watching points… guess I can start again this week, right?

Regarding this week’s WC - Well, I’ve been mulling the idea of starting an “AttaGirl” journal (along the lines of a gratitude journal), where I’d challenge myself to write something I did well each day. Not sure about the sharing in public, TBH.

On the plus side – did a morning workout with plans to do it again tomorrow at 6:45am. Proud I got up today, despite insomnia last night.

How was everyone’s weekend? I never got a chance to sit down and THINK thru stuff like I’d planned however I did get to do lunch with a dear friend on Saturday, and I bounced a few ideas. Result is that is started a ‘diet/feelings/symptoms’ journal today so I can identify trends etc.

On the other plus side, got my family to go to a sushi restaurant even though I’m the only sushi eater. Unless you count Muffin’s “mango sushi” LOL!

For today’s WC I wanted to thank Amy for helping to revise TravelRob (who I need to dust off… ), I’ve had a blast with him, he’ll be coming with me again on my international trips (once I plan them out for this year).

Now I need more coffee. Later!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Muffinmom wrote:Abs – um, Guantamera? Really? And may I ask WHY have a clip with it being sung by Mexicans? GAAH my Cuban sensibilities are frigging out here!!! I’m off to listen to some Celia Cruz now!

Obava – yeay for you! And so glad our chats about our lovely digestive systems was helpful!
Um, though I’ve been VERY remiss about watching points… guess I can start again this week, right?

Regarding this week’s WC - Well, I’ve been mulling the idea of starting an “AttaGirl” journal (along the lines of a gratitude journal), where I’d challenge myself to write something I did well each day. Not sure about the sharing in public, TBH.

On the plus side – did a morning workout with plans to do it again tomorrow at 6:45am. Proud I got up today, despite insomnia last night.

How was everyone’s weekend? I never got a chance to sit down and THINK thru stuff like I’d planned however I did get to do lunch with a dear friend on Saturday, and I bounced a few ideas. Result is that is started a ‘diet/feelings/symptoms’ journal today so I can identify trends etc.

On the other plus side, got my family to go to a sushi restaurant even though I’m the only sushi eater. Unless you count Muffin’s “mango sushi” LOL!

For today’s WC I wanted to thank Amy for helping to revise TravelRob (who I need to dust off… ), I’ve had a blast with him, he’ll be coming with me again on my international trips (once I plan them out for this year).

I am just so grateful that you have embraced and enjoy Travel Rob!! I can't wait for his next adventure. You always do such creative things with him!!!

I had 2 good things that happened today at work, which very rarely happens. And I want to share, because sometimes I think that I just share stuff from my crappy days.

1) The NICU nurse that I shot engagement photos for this past weekend, told me that she LOVED them and when I was up in the NICU unit, she was up there showing EVERYONE she could find, the photos (from my website) on her phone. It made me feel pretty good.
2) When I went into take some photos in room 28 on the Mother/Baby unit, the mom said she was excited because her nurse said I took really great photos. (remember that one of the nurses called me "Picture Gal" last week so it was a quite a big deal that any of them actually acknowledged my existence , let alone compliment me.

Something that I like about myself...? I like that I'm nice...although it is sometimes it's a weakness....
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby obava » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 am

Muffy- I think your idea of doing that journal is a GREAT one, and of course you don't need to share it in public. What's important is the work you do for/on yourself. Yes, start chasing those points! I'm proud of you too that you were up and worked out- I hope you got your 6:45am workout done today, too!

Amy- Can I just point out that you acknowledged something nice about yourself and in the same breath said something negative? Getting props for your good, hard work is sooooooo lovely. I wish you were here this summer so you could take out family photos. I've been wanting to do it for YEARS but the last time I had them done, I really liked the photog's work but when I got ours back, I wasn't impressed. She took 100s of photos (which costed 100s of dollars) and maybe 5 were print-worthy.

I did it- I had a 10 point day yesterday!!!! *twirls* I'm so stoked and so motivated to keep up the good work!

Today's good thing about myself and about a Flatmate are the same- senses of humor. I grew up in a family where being funny is valued very much. Smart humor is our "love language." So of course I think I'm very funny and very smart and Amy is a billion times funnier and smarter than I am- which I treasure in you, Flatty (may I call you that?) :D . There have been countless times over the past 5 (5???) or so years when I've been feeling very sad or mad but I'll come on here or twitter and you've got me lit'rally loling. It's precious and I thank you for that. P.S. Also you are a very nice person. Period. ;)
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby guitargirl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:35 am

*sings Guantanamera* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say I love myself but I like that I am caring, and proud of the fact that I took care of my Mum even when the going got REALLY rough. The families of so many dementia patients bail as the effects of the illness are too sad to watch. I didn't.

The flatmate I'd like to thank today is JodieO. She has been an amazing friend, and sent me the most thoughtful gift I've ever received last year. She also takes the time responding to ALL of us flatmates, and her snarky sense of humour has had me howling over the years. If I had a choice between spending an afternoon with Rob or Jodie, I'd choose Jodie every time. :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 am

[quote="amynkansas"]
Something that I like about myself...? I like that I'm nice.

You are more than nice Amy. You are lovely. :oops:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:11 pm

guitargirl wrote:
amynkansas wrote:so my aunt called today (my REAL aunt, not aunt flo). she will be coming through KC this weekend and wants to visit. So I offered her to stay here. She accepted. So I have form 9-3 to clean my house to a guest acceptable level. The guest room is like a dusty storage room.

I am queen of the panic clean!! This morning I have been doing just this, in preparation for my guest. :D :D

Tips.
1. Prep all your food first, then chuck everything in the dishwasher so you only have to clean once.
2. Clean the shower when you're in it.
3. With the kids room I just shove everything that's lying around into boxes before chucking them in the wardrobe. I get
them to sort their shit out once the guests have left.
4. With our general crap I also stick that in boxes for 'post visit' and hide it wherever it will fit.
5. If in doubt put shit you can't find a place for in the loft.
6. Hoover everywhere top to bottom as it gets rid of heaps of dust.
7. Give everywhere a quick wipe down but only if it needs it.
8. Have plenty of alcohol in the house and hopefully they wont notice the dirt.! :D :D :D
9. Chuck bleach in loo's and sinks so at least it smells super fresh.
10. Have a large glass of something nice before they arrive, as a warm welcome (even if slightly tipsy) is much nicer than a stressed out host. :lol: :lol:
Enjoy! :D :D :D

Sorry I'm responding way too late to help with your last weekend, but it might help for future weekends! I also agree with everything GG said.

1. I find that plastic bins, space bags, and/or those giant zip lock bags are good ways for 'putting away' stuff you don't know what to do with. And it gives the appearance that you are organized.
2. I make my own all-purpose cleaner. It's good for glass, counters, floors, shelves, etc. Essentially any non-porous surface can be cleaned and disinfected with it. And since I make it myself I can add lots of yummy-smelling essential oils, so while I'm cleaning I'm making the house smell like nutmeg and oranges. And since I don't have to spend all kinds of time hunting down specific cleaners I'm saving time and energy. I just stuff my pockets full of microfiber cloths I got at the dollar store and walk around with my ONE spray bottle and clean as needed.
3. I find making sure all the pillows are arranged neatly on the couch makes it look like I've cleaned 80% of the living room when really all I've done is vacuum the rug.

I hope you had a fun visit with your aunt!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:01 pm

guitargirl wrote:The flatmate I'd like to thank today is JodieO. She has been an amazing friend, and sent me the most thoughtful gift I've ever received last year. She also takes the time responding to ALL of us flatmates, and her snarky sense of humour has had me howling over the years. If I had a choice between spending an afternoon with Rob or Jodie, I'd choose Jodie every time. :D

Awwh, thanks GG!

I gotta say, back atcha. GG has helped keep me together for the past few months with her constant love, encouragement, and support even though she's been going through some pretty horrible stuff of her own. She's probably lucky that she lives across the pond otherwise all the shoulders of all her shirts would be stained with mascara and eye liner.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:44 am

Love fest in the not-malt-flat! Image Jodie - gotta love your snark, makes my day every time!

Yesterday was a bleah day. Mainly due to Aunt Flo who has a habit of making me ignore all my food/exercise plans the first day she visits. At least she’s behaving today! Image

Today I made it to the work gym again by 6:45am, brought all foods & snacks with me so I’m not tempted by the bagels they bring every Wednesday. May even count points today!

Off to get coffee… see ya! Image

Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby obava » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:57 am

Morning, all. Good job keeping up the great work, MuffinMom!

Nath- saw a pic of the dress on Twitter- it is BEAUTIFUL and you look so lovely! I also like the shoes & necklace with it :)

Found out yesterday that my toothache which started Monday is probably a cracked tooth. "Have you been stressed out lately?" my dentist asked. "You grind your teeth which has stressed this one and broken it."

Oh and having to possibly get a ROOT CANAL or TOOTH PULLED tomorrow will really help my stress!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Last time I had a root canal, it was a months-long nightmare. Horrible, horrible horrible. I never had to have anti-anxiety drugs until then. Now I do :cry:

I swear 2014 is trying to kill me.

Also, DS is at his dad's but comes to me today. He started vomiting & having diarrhea last night. They had a house guest this weekend who had it so bad he had to go to the ER. So as soon as his dad leaves town, I have to stay home with my kid today and let's all hope he gets better soon! If my boy doesn't get better, I will have to postpone the possible root canal.

Good news- I had another 10pt day yesterday!!!

Today's good thing about me- I'm a generous and giving person.

And I want to tell Abs how much I appreciate you- you have been so awesome with these Challenges, working hard to get them set up and to keep them going. Your taste in music is impeccable, and I love how mysterious you are. It has been an honor Challenging with you all these years :D Thank you for being my friend!!

Alright people, let's get out there and make good choices and have an AWESOME DAY!!!
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby BakingNath » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:31 pm

obava wrote:Nath- saw a pic of the dress on Twitter- it is BEAUTIFUL and you look so lovely! I also like the shoes & necklace with it :)

Alright people, let's get out there and make good choices and have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Thanks obava !!
Here it is for those not on twitter

The dress is really great, the fabric is soft and flowy. It is a perfect fit from the waist down, but the only thing i am not too found on is at boob level, either the dress is too big on that side or i have breasts are too low :? ... i will have to find a bra that lifts everything better.
I have had on twitter several suggestion to bring the hem up, i will study it, but not too much because i want to hide the top of my calves that are fat and ugly... in any case i will need my mom to help with the hem so i have some time..
I plan to wear that dress either with a black "bolero" (short knitted sweater) or a black "shawl"
The necklace is nice.. i put it on because of forementioned boob level "issue", but it is a plastic one that s a bit old so it has scratches and discolorations.. so i may look for a nicer one with matching earings. and as i said to KK on twitter i bought the shoes last autumn on sale, because i found them nice .. and never wore them... they are an exact match in color to the dress
Anyways any accessories suggestions are welcome :) there may be some i have not yet thought about

Back to the thread topic.
What i like about myself is .. physically .. my eyes.. and personality wise.. the fact that i am always willing to help people (even if sometimes i should say no..)
And about the flatmates i d like to thank today is ... it is difficult, you are all amayzing... but if you have to pick one, it would be obava : you always have an encouraging message for everyone despite your own issues !!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby amynkansas » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

My Flatmate of the day is Abs.
I love that one way you share yourself is by sharing your music. It is usually eclectic, humorous, subtle and WAY cool...which is how I see you.

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby guitargirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:05 pm

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:The flatmate I'd like to thank today is JodieO. She has been an amazing friend, and sent me the most thoughtful gift I've ever received last year. She also takes the time responding to ALL of us flatmates, and her snarky sense of humour has had me howling over the years. If I had a choice between spending an afternoon with Rob or Jodie, I'd choose Jodie every time. :D

Awwh, thanks GG!

I gotta say, back atcha. GG has helped keep me together for the past few months with her constant love, encouragement, and support even though she's been going through some pretty horrible stuff of her own. She's probably lucky that she lives across the pond otherwise all the shoulders of all her shirts would be stained with mascara and eye liner.

Aw thanks. My shirts await with baited breath! :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat