Go to footer

What'd you expect?Coffee,luncheons & malts?No,Not the malts

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What'd you expect?Coffee,luncheons & malts?No,Not the ma

Postby guitargirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 pm

BakingNath wrote:
obava wrote:Nath- saw a pic of the dress on Twitter- it is BEAUTIFUL and you look so lovely! I also like the shoes & necklace with it :)

Alright people, let's get out there and make good choices and have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Thanks obava !!
Here it is for those not on twitter

The dress is really great, the fabric is soft and flowy. It is a perfect fit from the waist down, but the only thing i am not too found on is at boob level, either the dress is too big on that side or i have breasts are too low :? ... i will have to find a bra that lifts everything better.
I have had on twitter several suggestion to bring the hem up, i will study it, but not too much because i want to hide the top of my calves that are fat and ugly... in any case i will need my mom to help with the hem so i have some time..
I plan to wear that dress either with a black "bolero" (short knitted sweater) or a black "shawl"
The necklace is nice.. i put it on because of forementioned boob level "issue", but it is a plastic one that s a bit old so it has scratches and discolorations.. so i may look for a nicer one with matching earings. and as i said to KK on twitter i bought the shoes last autumn on sale, because i found them nice .. and never wore them... they are an exact match in color to the dress
Anyways any accessories suggestions are welcome :) there may be some i have not yet thought about

Back to the thread topic.
What i like about myself is .. physically .. my eyes.. and personality wise.. the fact that i am always willing to help people (even if sometimes i should say no..)
And about the flatmates i d like to thank today is ... it is difficult, you are all amayzing... but if you have to pick one, it would be obava : you always have an encouraging message for everyone despite your own issues !!

Great dress Nat! I think it would look beautiful with a teal pashmina or bolero and necklace as an accent colour. As for a bra, take your dress along when you go to try them on and you will see which one looks best. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

[quote="obava"]Morning, all. Good job keeping up the great work, MuffinMom!

Found out yesterday that my toothache which started Monday is probably a cracked tooth. "Have you been stressed out lately?" my dentist asked. "You grind your teeth which has stressed this one and broken it."

Oh and having to possibly get a ROOT CANAL or TOOTH PULLED tomorrow will really help my stress!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Last time I had a root canal, it was a months-long nightmare. Horrible, horrible horrible. I never had to have anti-anxiety drugs until then. Now I do :cry:

Good news- I had another 10pt day yesterday!!!

Yay for you 10 pt day!

Best of luck at the dentist. :shock:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm

BakingNath wrote:And about the flatmates i d like to thank today is ... it is difficult, you are all amayzing... but if you have to pick one, it would be obava : you always have an encouraging message for everyone despite your own issues !!

I was coming here to post this same sentiment!

So, ditto.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby obava » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks for the love, guys! Root canal today is postponed- I'm home with a sick kid.

My love today is for Jodie- you've been such a fun friend, you have a great sense of humor, and are so creative! You have turned me on to so many awesome things!! I would love to come visit you someday so we could drink tea, watch Brit shows and visit cemeteries and beaches :D

Am I doing this WC wrong- are we not supposed to post a good thing about ourselves every day?? I don't see anyone else doing this and I'm getting self-conscious :oops:

Almost had a 10 point day yesterday- a bedtime snack pushed me a bit over the edge on the 400 cal snacks, but I'm ok with that. I still did really really well!!
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby guitargirl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:31 am

obava wrote:Thanks for the love, guys! Root canal today is postponed- I'm home with a sick kid.

My love today is for Jodie- you've been such a fun friend, you have a great sense of humor, and are so creative! You have turned me on to so many awesome things!! I would love to come visit you someday so we could drink tea, watch Brit shows and visit cemeteries and beaches :D

Am I doing this WC wrong- are we not supposed to post a good thing about ourselves every day?? I don't see anyone else doing this and I'm getting self-conscious :oops:

Almost had a 10 point day yesterday- a bedtime snack pushed me a bit over the edge on the 400 cal snacks, but I'm ok with that. I still did really really well!!

Oh bugger I didn't realise!!!!!! Oh gosh that is HARD TWSS ;) :lol:
Umm, I like the fact that I cook my family nutritious dinners. I swear my kids are the best fed kids as I cook fresh 6 out of 7 days (even when I don't want to) so I make sure they always have their 5 a day. I wanted them to have the absolute best start in life and even had my own allotment to grow my own veg for a while. Now the only veg neither of them will eat is mushrooms. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:31 am

JodieO wrote:
BakingNath wrote:And about the flatmates i d like to thank today is ... it is difficult, you are all amayzing... but if you have to pick one, it would be obava : you always have an encouraging message for everyone despite your own issues !!

I was coming here to post this same sentiment!

So, ditto.

Me too! :D :D :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 am

It’s Friday. And this Friday I think calls for a special playlist. Given this week’s WC, which has brought attention to how awesome we all are in all our various forms - I think it’s appropriate to provide a playlist celebrating the awesomeness of music in all its various forms. Whether it’s a 12 year old Muffinmom plucking out Guantanamera as she learns to play guitar, or a Mexican band doing it, GG’s kid laying down some Spanish Guitar, or MM’s kid bowing out Norwegian Wood, from Classical to Classic Rock, Folk to Funk, Rap to Reggae – music truly is the international language. Even if you don’t speak the same language, two people can unit over the love of a beautiful song. Kinda like the way we’ve all bonded over the love a beautiful vampire :D
Picking this playlist isn’t going to be easy; so I’m just going to my “Foreign Language” folder in my iTunes and hitting “shuffle”. I’m not sure how the songs will turn out in terms of helping you shake your booty, but sometimes just listening to a beautiful song is healthy in and of itself.
I’ve always loved this song from Italy’s Eros Ramazzotti

Greece’s Harris Alexiou asks “should I stay or should I go?”, not quite like Joe Strummer, but rather, with an attitude all her own. I love fierce chanteuses.

This song is just so beautiful it makes me want to go to Africa and see what they are singing about
I’m sure I look a right fool whenever this comes on in my car and I sing at the top of my lungs – making up nonsense words. I can’t help it, it just makes me happy.

Awesome 80’s synth-pop AND world music in one!? Christmas comes early to The Challenge thread! And you thought Nena and her 99 luft ballons where the only German wonders from the 80’s (incidentally I think the German version of 99 Red Balloons might be the only other German song on my iPod, unless you count the two stanzas of German Bono sings in Another Time another Place…..so if anyone knows of any good German bands please share)

Sometimes even a well known song in your own language, but song in a different language can make you reimagine a song

Admittedly my knowledge of music from lands between the Arabian sea and the Bering Sea is pretty limited. This might not be the best of what there is to offer down there, but it’s fun to try and sing “I’m a mato-fato-gento-man”. I have no idea.

I really wanted to include something from Stromae that BakingNath introduced us to a few weeks back, but if I’m going French I just can’t force myself to stray from my all-time-favourite-french-song (though Papatouai sp? is growing on me)

Now get out there, live your life to the fullest this weekend, and regret rien!
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby amynkansas » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:It’s Friday. And this Friday I think calls for a special playlist. Given this week’s WC, which has brought attention to how awesome we all are in all our various forms - I think it’s appropriate to provide a playlist celebrating the awesomeness of music in all its various forms. Whether it’s a 12 year old Muffinmom plucking out Guantanamera as she learns to play guitar, or a Mexican band doing it, GG’s kid laying down some Spanish Guitar, or MM’s kid bowing out Norwegian Wood, from Classical to Classic Rock, Folk to Funk, Rap to Reggae – music truly is the international language. Even if you don’t speak the same language, two people can unit over the love of a beautiful song. Kinda like the way we’ve all bonded over the love a beautiful vampire :D
Picking this playlist isn’t going to be easy; so I’m just going to my “Foreign Language” folder in my iTunes and hitting “shuffle”. I’m not sure how the songs will turn out in terms of helping you shake your booty, but sometimes just listening to a beautiful song is healthy in and of itself.

Now get out there, live your life to the fullest this weekend, and regret rien!

You did it again Abs!!! I know that coming up with these playlists take some time so I just want you to know that I do listen to them and enjoy them! It really does open my eyes to new songs I probably wouldn't have heard before (and during other weeks, puts some oldie but goodies out of the dark recesses and puts a smile on my face)

i think my favorite this week is the one from the Power of One soundtrack. That is quite beautiful.
Just last week I hear the 99 Luft Ballons on the radio. The German version! which they almost never play!!!
When we were in Germany last year I liked to watch the music stations to see what was "in" there. I think I even took some video of the videos to show my kids.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:32 pm

i think i've fallen behind on this weeks WC...

I want to give Jodie a shout out! She makes me laugh out loud on the twitter everyday... (even though she has had such a rough time with the taking care of her kitties and then losing them). You are so caring and nurturing. You did EVERYTHING you could think of for you cats. I know they gave you so much love, entertainment and companionship and you returned it with your whole heart. I just want you to know that I think you have a very generous soul and that you don't love anything half assed.

Guitar Girl is CRACKING (I looked this up and it means Stunning or The Best!) Not only does she make meals for her family, she is musically gifted, and open minded and also has a heart of gold. She too had a rough year(s) taking care of her mum and then losing her. But during that time she was able to appreciate the time spent with her and never mentioned it being a burden of any kind (even though being a care taker is exhausting).
In the Flat she is nothing but supportive, snarky and wildly entertaining.

Muffin: Girl you are always going!! You never fail to acknowledge each post and offer encouragement and you are quick to offer The Pretty when it is needed (and it is needed a lot). I know your travel makes these challenges harder than the average mate, but you put dedication into keeping your lifestyle healthy. You find you a kind, gentle, creative soul.

Obava Obava Obava. You are a whirlwind! I'm not sure I know someone that is so open and honest and spunky... not to mention your wickedly funny self deprecating humor. I am proud to "know" you and call you my friend.

Nath... You sing, you dance...what's next?! You seem to being living a life that i covet a bit. I like hearing about how you step out of your comfort zone to experience new things and meet new people. I also find you to have a gentle spirit and yet you are also adventurous and brave.

As for me...I like my optimistic attitude and the fact that I have a long fuse (TWHS). It takes a LOT to anger me or to wear down my patience. SO if you piss me off, you really had to work at it (unless I'm PMSing and then all bets are off)
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 am

amynkansas wrote:You did it again Abs!!! I know that coming up with these playlists take some time so I just want you to know that I do listen to them and enjoy them! It really does open my eyes to new songs I probably wouldn't have heard before (and during other weeks, puts some oldie but goodies out of the dark recesses and puts a smile on my face)

i think my favorite this week is the one from the Power of One soundtrack. That is quite beautiful.
Just last week I hear the 99 Luft Ballons on the radio. The German version! which they almost never play!!!
When we were in Germany last year I liked to watch the music stations to see what was "in" there. I think I even took some video of the videos to show my kids.

Thanks Kansas, I hope you guys all enjoy the Friday Playlist. I know there's some songs that might not appeal to everyone each week, but I do my best to try and find songs that hopefully help motivate you to get out and move your fanny, or get your blood flowing from pure inspiration (or sometimes just to make you laugh). I went to a university that had the country's leading "music therapy" program and I've seen first hand the healing properties music can have. So I'm glad to make the playlists to add to our healthy living challenge. :D
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 am

Week 10: (March 17 – March 23) This week is St Patrick's day, which means GREEN GREEN GREEN, and what is green?....GREEN IS GOOD! So says Mr. Molina. This week do some good, green things. When you go grocery shopping use reusable bags, plant something, sort your recycling or responsibly recycle electronics or computers. Switch over the lightbulbs in your home to LEDs or fluorescents instead of incandescents. Buy a hybrid car or high efficiency appliances. Read an article about reducing your carbon footprint - and apply some of the principles and practises you read about (here's a great place to start: http://www.davidsuzuki.org/what-you-can ... footprint/). Better yet, reduce your carbon footprint AND do something physically healthy for yourself: take the stairs instead of the elevator or bike to work instead of taking a car/bus/taxi. You get all 7 points when you do at least 3 green things this week.
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby BakingNath » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm

amynkansas wrote:Nath... You sing, you dance...what's next?! You seem to being living a life that i covet a bit. I like hearing about how you step out of your comfort zone to experience new things and meet new people. I also find you to have a gentle spirit and yet you are also adventurous and brave.

Thanks Amy !! That s so sweet... i think it s the first one anyone called me adventurous... even I dont..

absolutelyvlc wrote:I really wanted to include something from Stromae that BakingNath introduced us to a few weeks back, but if I’m going French I just can’t force myself to stray from my all-time-favourite-french-song (though Papatouai sp? is growing on me)

That one ("Je ne regrette rien") is definitely a classic.. as i don t remember which stromae songs i shared with you ("Papaoutai" definitely.. but i think also "Formidable" and "Tous les mêmes") here is another classic, much younger than Piaf, but older that Stromae and definitely different from both : Jean-Jacques Goldman .. it was a bit hard to pick one of his hits but that one s is in my top 10 list (you may not know of him, but he wrote lots of great hits for himself and other singers as well (btw he wrote most of Celine Dion french songs)...)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby Muffinmom » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

Hi everyone!
Sorry I’ve been GAFIAting (Getting Away From It All) but work’s been crazy and I rarely jump on the ‘puter on weekends…

Amy – loved your shoutouts, and totally second them all!!

Abs – that playlist looks fascinating, will have to get around to listening to it asap!
B-Nath –I’m dying to listen to your song links too!!! GAAH darn work, getting in the way of fun!

Just a note – will barely be here this week, its going to be another crazy one…

On a good note – Got up again this AM to workout at the gym. Its about the only healthy thing I’ve been able to stick to… Friday I’m going to be home, hoping I’ll feel well enough* to do the food planning I keep trying to find time for.

*Probably TMI so I’m spoilering this –
Thurs I’m going for a D&C to check out a lovely fibroid, Doc said I should take Friday off as a sick day to recover, so that’s what I plan to do. I can’t recall feeling all that bad from my last D&C (right before we got Muffin ) so hoping I’ll be well enough to do some thinking on Friday. Bleah.

And just b/c we all need a green pick me up on St Patty’s Monday, here’s some pretty. You’re welcome!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Muffinmom wrote:Hi everyone!

On a good note – Got up again this AM to workout at the gym. Its about the only healthy thing I’ve been able to stick to… Friday I’m going to be home, hoping I’ll feel well enough* to do the food planning I keep trying to find time for.

*Probably TMI so I’m spoilering this –
Thurs I’m going for a D&C to check out a lovely fibroid, Doc said I should take Friday off as a sick day to recover, so that’s what I plan to do. I can’t recall feeling all that bad from my last D&C (right before we got Muffin ) so hoping I’ll be well enough to do some thinking on Friday. Bleah.

hope all goes well on Thursday. We'll be thinking of you.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:42 am

amynkansas wrote:hope all goes well on Thursday. We'll be thinking of you.

Thx Amy - I'm just hoping the dr says we can just let things sit until I hit menopause. Joy. Otherwise I might have to have surgery - eww!

Happy Tuesday! Got up early today and put in another workout so I'm full of energy. Image
What's not so good is that I forgot to bring extra underthings Image Eh, at least I had everything else I needed.

GREEN? Hmm I went to Trader Joes yesterday and brought my own bag. Image

What's everyone up to? Image
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby obava » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 am

Hi!!! *waves*

Muffi- good luck on your procedure this week. I'll be thinking of you and sending good, healing energies your way!

I realized this morning that my green thing this week is my mother. She's staying with us to watch DS as he's on Spring Break and I have to work. I guess she doesn't recycle at home because I'm constantly pulling stuff out of garbages, saying "This is recyclable." She looks at the toilet paper tube like she's never seen one in her life. Oh! What a fascinating piece of paperboard! Recyclable, you say? Hmmmm interesting....

I have a feeling she's throwing stuff away on purpose because it's too much trouble to throw it in the *other* can- the one that's 2 feet away from the garbage can :roll:

I was afraid I was not going to tolerate my mother very well but it's been OK so far. Today DS has a party to go to so I'm scared at what I'll find when I get home from work- who knows what my mother will get into :lol:

We're having a snowstorm right now. I was really looking forward to getting my bike tuned up and doing some riding, but looks like that'll have to wait a while!

Hope you are all happy and healthy- xoxo O
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby BakingNath » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi..
Good luck MMom for the surgery

Today is a "down day" : since last thursday we re having issues with a customer and i am handling communication with them and technical explanations, so i need to stay focused, precised and motivated.. and in the meantime in my openspace a coworker who came back from holidays on monday has upped is reccurent manager bashing, so i constantly hear "he is so dumb / it his fault..." ... some of it may be true, but he is in a constant negative state of mind that is really weighing me down just by hearing it even if now i avoid being involved in any of the discussions
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:04 pm

BakingNath wrote:Hi..
Good luck MMom for the surgery

Today is a "down day" : since last thursday we re having issues with a customer and i am handling communication with them and technical explanations, so i need to stay focused, precised and motivated.. and in the meantime in my openspace a coworker who came back from holidays on monday has upped is reccurent manager bashing, so i constantly hear "he is so dumb / it his fault..." ... some of it may be true, but he is in a constant negative state of mind that is really weighing me down just by hearing it even if now i avoid being involved in any of the discussions

BN Thanks for the well wishes- its not really 'surgery' though it will not be comfortable its a
Dilation and curettage to 'clean' my uterus and check the fibroid.

Can you listen to music / use headphones in order to block the noise from this annoying co-worker? I typically have to use my headphones because I work in an open area, and it can be Very Distracting when people have loud conversations around me. Good luck handling your customer's issues, that can be quite a headache!

In other news, I just started reading Outlander, mainly because of this guy:

but don't worry I still haven't forgotten about you, RP!

Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Muffinmom wrote:In other news, I just started reading Outlander, mainly because of this guy:

but don't worry I still haven't forgotten about you, RP!

I am 75% through the 3rd book. I am really loving them. I am listening to them (but READ the first one) if you want the audiobooks...I think I can arrange something. (This narrator does a great Scottish accent.) That goes for the rest of you. I think I can put them into some sort of cloud thingy.

I heart Jamie. And this TV Jamie is yummy.

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:26 pm

I am a recycling nut. Reusable bags? I has 'em. I recycle glass at the purple ripple glass bins. I bring any plastic bags back to the stores. (Don't forget reusable bags when going to target or Walgreens or Home Depot). I bring my magazines to the library where people can take them for free and reuse them. I check the bottom of every plastic thing to see if it can be recycled. FYI Plastic lids from drive thru places can be recycled. But not the straws. Don't forget that Solo cups can be recycled (or reused)
We have curbside recycling so that makes it easy (except I have to pull things out of the trash weekly. what is WRONG with my family?! Don't they know me at all?!!)

I think this makes me in the running for the golden onion!!!
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:27 am

Way to go Kansas.

An interesting article on how the paint and furniture in your home affects your appetite and energy levels
http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/photos/11-way ... 36364.html
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby amynkansas » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey Muffin!! Hope you're home and resting comfortably.

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

so want to climb on top of that ↑ and get "comfortable"
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much and have been failing at all the challenges, but thank you everyone who said nice things about me. I think you are all wonderful!

I spent much of last week trying to get my house ready for a new cat and Saturday I went out and adopted TWO cats. Unfortunately I got a dumbass of an adoption counselor at the shelter and these two cats really shouldn't have been sent off together. She's young and playful and he's old and grumpy. In fact, I think he's much older than they claim he is. They are both lovely and wonderful cats, but they are never going to be happy together. It only took me a few hours to figure this out and I spent most of the weekend in tears over my own monumental fuckup. A lot of people are coming down on me and telling me to 'give it time', but he is never going to be a playmate or a companion to her. No matter how much time I give them. It would be the same if someone forced me to live in a tiny apartment with an overactive toddler. So as if I didn't feel shitty enough about the situation they are making me feel so much worse. I'm trying really hard to find him a new home where he'll be happy so that I can get her a playmate so SHE can be happy, too. It would break my heart to bring him back to the shelter, but he deserves the chance to find a happy home if I can't find one for him.

So my stomach has been in knots since Saturday (not sure if it was stress, food poisoning, or a bug) and I ended up having to cancel all my Sunday plans. So I've been living off crackers and rice, though yesterday I did make the big step of adding soup, bread, and peanut butter. And I woke up with a terrible stomach ache last night. But I made what I hope was not a monumental mistake of adding a bunch of frozen veggies to my soup tonight and had some yogurt for dessert.

And to top it all off the coworker I like asked to borrow my cat carrier because he needed to get his cat to the vet and he ended up having to put his cat down. He is acting normal, but I can feel the sadness coming off him in waves and it's just been a super shittastic few days.

Although I should mention that while I already love both cats the little girl I adopted and I have become super attached to each other. She's so funny and sweet and it feels so good to have that kind of love and energy back in the house.

Muffin - I hope your procedure goes well.

Obava - I hope your visit with your mom was full of a clean house and cooked dinners and not too much stress.

GG - I hope you and Mr. GG had a talk and he brought you flowers.

Who am I missing? Abs? Nat? Amy? I hope you are all well.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Jodie, I'm glad you found a new kitty and I don't see anything wrong with you wanting to find a home were the other kitty will be happier.

I just got home from work (I miss everyone too!!) but my mom called and needs help with her computer. From the sound of it she may have lost her hard drive. She is recently retired and earns her living selling on eBay so her computer is a HUGE part of livelihood. She can't really go another couple days without it getting looked at by my computer tech brother. So even though I have only seen my kid for an hour today, I'm going to head over there.

I didn't sit down the entire 8 hour day so I am sure that burned some calories, plus I was so busy I didn't get a chance to eat lunch. I had 1 1/2 pieces of pizza but I didn't eat any fruits or veggies yet today. I did drink a bunch of water.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat