Go to footer

But Oh, Oh Those Summer Nights

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: But Oh, Oh Those Summer Nights

Postby lori_seals » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 am

Alexandra wrote:
lori_seals wrote:so. what have I missed the last couple of months? anything earth shattering?

Not sure. I've been a slacker. I just snuck in here when no one was looking yesterday.

It's been a busy summer and I know you feel the same, Little Miss Married Lady! How goes married life?

Seriously, right?! This summer FLEW by! I'm glad my kids are back in school though. although that makes evenings seem hectic. They're doing homework, I'm cooking diner, they're ALL TALKING ALL THE TIME. :shock:

Married life goes well! Feels like it did before we got married. :lol: actually, let me add that it's been a bit different lately since Chris started his new job....he's got to leave the house by 4:30 am so he goes to bed pretty early and I'm still up chillin with the kids for an hour or more so that kind of sucks. especially for the sex life ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 am

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
lori_seals wrote:so. what have I missed the last couple of months? anything earth shattering?

Not sure. I've been a slacker. I just snuck in here when no one was looking yesterday.

It's been a busy summer and I know you feel the same, Little Miss Married Lady! How goes married life?

Seriously, right?! This summer FLEW by! I'm glad my kids are back in school though. although that makes evenings seem hectic. They're doing homework, I'm cooking diner, they're ALL TALKING ALL THE TIME. :shock:

Married life goes well! Feels like it did before we got married. :lol: actually, let me add that it's been a bit different lately since Chris started his new job....he's got to leave the house by 4:30 am so he goes to bed pretty early and I'm still up chillin with the kids for an hour or more so that kind of sucks. especially for the sex life ;)

Yeah. Keeping different schedules sucks. I share your joy that they are back in school. My 2 oldest are at the same school now, and they moved the start time to 50 minutes later this year. That means that EVERYONE is getting ready at the same time. We have 3 bathrooms but that is not enough. Traffic jam in the hallway and outside the main bathroom at 6:30-7:15 am. UGH.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:10 am

Alexandra wrote: We have 3 bathrooms but that is not enough. Traffic jam in the hallway and outside the main bathroom at 6:30-7:15 am. UGH.

:lol: :lol: My oldest Keith gets up half an hour before Caleb so he can shower and be ready by the time Caleb gets up. I'm thankful they have their own bathroom.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby amynkansas » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote: We have 3 bathrooms but that is not enough. Traffic jam in the hallway and outside the main bathroom at 6:30-7:15 am. UGH.

:lol: :lol: My oldest Keith gets up half an hour before Caleb so he can shower and be ready by the time Caleb gets up. I'm thankful they have their own bathroom.

I shower at night so that helps our mornings but since DS is in HS this year we have to get up at 6:20am for his 7:00 bus which I do not like. I am NOT a morning person.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby lori_seals » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:25 am

amynkansas wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

I shower at night so that helps our mornings but since DS is in HS this year we have to get up at 6:20am for his 7:00 bus which I do not like. I am NOT a morning person.

I shower at night most of the time too. I'm not nearly coherent enough in the mornings to shower. I'm lucky to make it to the coffee pot.

I get up at 5. I have to be at work at 7.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby amynkansas » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 pm

lori_seals wrote:

What time do you get off? (TWSS)
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby lori_seals » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:17 am

amynkansas wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

What time do you get off? (TWSS)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3:30
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:14 pm

today is my wedding anniversary. on Facebook Mr.KB posted: "Happy Anniversary Kelly! hard to believe you put up with me for 19 years (very happy you did)" and I replied "right back atcha" b/c I'm emotionally awkward. shouldn't he know this after 19 years of marriage? he's been teasing me about it all day :roll: in my defense, I did put a heart at the end!

so then I posted a sappy video on his wall and said "19 years (+4) and I still "less than three" you". he thought it was a math problem...
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:06 pm

kelbel75 wrote:today is my wedding anniversary. on Facebook Mr.KB posted: "Happy Anniversary Kelly! hard to believe you put up with me for 19 years (very happy you did)" and I replied "right back atcha" b/c I'm emotionally awkward. shouldn't he know this after 19 years of marriage? he's been teasing me about it all day :roll: in my defense, I did put a heart at the end!

so then I posted a sappy video on his wall and said "19 years (+4) and I still "less than three" you". he thought it was a math problem...

Happy anniversary!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 pm

i need to rant about the books I've been reading lately.
I like books that are relationship/romance based. But EVERY book has one or more characters that are obviously attracted to each other but "they aren't looking for a relationship right now". So when the hot, funny, smart guy wants to date them they say "no thanks, sexy man, with a job, I'm not interested".

Are there people like this in real life and I am just a sheltered boy crazy person? These books are just annoying me. Are there any good ones someone can rec?

And they all go running to burn off frustration....sometimes for over an hour! Aren't there any literary characters that binge eat and nap? And they all have the coolest jobs! I want someone who works at a Music store with an annoying co-worker named Eddie! Geesh!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm

amynkansas wrote:i need to rant about the books I've been reading lately.
I like books that are relationship/romance based. But EVERY book has one or more characters that are obviously attracted to each other but "they aren't looking for a relationship right now". So when the hot, funny, smart guy wants to date them they say "no thanks, sexy man, with a job, I'm not interested".

Are there people like this in real life and I am just a sheltered boy crazy person? These books are just annoying me. Are there any good ones someone can rec?

And they all go running to burn off frustration....sometimes for over an hour! Aren't there any literary characters that binge eat and nap? And they all have the coolest jobs! I want someone who works at a Music store with an annoying co-worker named Eddie! Geesh!

If you know any of those men in real life, please send them my way.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:57 am

Ded!

Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby JodieO » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:35 am

Muffinmom wrote:Ded!

His hands make that camera look like a toy.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:13 pm

read about UC and Moon's recent trip to Forks (the beach looks beautiful!)
http://thats-normal.com/2015/09/tn-trav ... ashington/
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:59 am

JodieO: custom made Mr. Thornton :D

Image Image
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:09 pm

PLEASE tell me this is your own personal pocket RA, Kel!!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:51 pm

amynkansas wrote:PLEASE tell me this is your own personal pocket RA, Kel!!

sadly, no. it was part of a charity auction that ended up selling for $125. too rich for my blood :shock:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

kelbel75 wrote:JodieO: custom made Mr. Thornton :D

Image Image

Oh my goodness! All it's missing is a big basket of grapes!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:48 am

Image Image
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Image Image

I like men that have an actual ass.... : )
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:05 pm

amynkansas wrote:I like men that have an actual ass.... : )

oh, you really shouldn't have said that...

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:10 pm

I love everything about this look. I know I shouldn't, but I really do :D

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:43 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I love everything about this look. I know I shouldn't, but I really do :D

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:32 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I love everything about this look. I know I shouldn't, but I really do :D

let me clarify: I love it b/c it's so classically Rob. from the chest up it's fine, even though the beard is a bit full for my tastes but that does seem to be a trend that we're seeing around lately. but from the waist down...those pants. I dunno, I just like that Rob wears what he wants and has his own idea of style; it keeps life interesting :D
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:55 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

let me clarify: I love it b/c it's so classically Rob. from the chest up it's fine, even though the beard is a bit full for my tastes but that does seem to be a trend that we're seeing around lately. but from the waist down...those pants. I dunno, I just like that Rob wears what he wants and has his own idea of style; it keeps life interesting :D

That beard is the worst.

I kind of like the pants.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat