Go to footer

Romper Room- A TwiMilf's Haven

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Romper Room- A TwiMilf's Haven

Postby unintendedchoice » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Are you a TwiMilf? Looking to discuss how your kids aren't nearly the communicators Renesmee is? Do it HERE!

Thanks to Bellasnemisis for suggesting this new topic. We might change the location and for now we'll just start a new Romper Room topic when it starts looking too big and long (that's what she said). So PM us if you think it's at that point!

What does this mean about Rob's flat? Nothing! Hang out there too- this topic will probably just have more moms talking about mom-stuff (now I'm not a mom.. so what does that mean? How to bake cookies? Tying shoelaces and stuff...?) :)

HUGS and have fun!

PS: For a fun activity, google "TwiMILF" and see who's picture comes up!
unintendedchoice
Head Bitches in Charge

Re: Romper Room- A TwiMilf's Haven

Postby Bellasnemesis » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks, UC, for helping make our TwiMilf dream a reality. More fuel for my insanity fire. Woo Hoo!!!

So, TwiMilfs, let's start by introducing ourselves and our chickens (which is what I call my children).

I'm Bellasnemesis (not because I hate Bella but because I want Edward - if he were real - for my very own, and Bella is in my way), or BN for short. I'm 37, SAHM to three (WHA? HOW did I get three children) awesome kiddos. Avery is almost 7, Mary is 4 1/2 and Charlie (not after Charlie in the book, just a happy coincidence!) is 16 months. I was a lawyer and groovy gal in my former life. Twilight has oddly given me a little extra spring in my step and something to get excited about. It's fun! It's frivolous! It's silly! And all those things were missing a bit in my life.

As I'm typing, I'm telling my girls to leave me alone FOR JUST FIVE MINUTES!!! so I can feed my obsession. Great mom, I am.

So, (jump up, jump back - an old cheer from grade school) introduce yourself!!

p.s. Attach a picture, too! I will attach one when I can figure out how to do so.
TwiMilf and Proud member of the HHH Bar Association.....

HOW in the hell do y'all make those picture signatures??? I need one!
Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby chimaera2009 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm

My 4-year-old is sitting next to me playing with her fake computer while I type on mine. She keeps hitting the button that plays "When the Saints Go Marching In" over and over so that it just continually starts over after playing for two seconds. While she's doing this, she's yelling at me to tell her how to spell TOY COMPUTER.

Wait. She just started coughing and asked me, "Mommy, what is that stuff I swallowed?"

I have to go...

No, wait. She's good. OK, here she is when I sicked her on her Grandmother recently:

chimaera2009
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby Proselyte » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Well Hello my Fellow Twi-MILFs!!! Showing my support! Not on here much I'll admit, but I love my LTR/LTT chicks.

I just turned thirty-nine, have been married almost fifteen years, and I have two exceptional little girls...ages 9 and 5.

I will pop in from time to time (hee, hee), so save all the good stuff for when I'm around! MWAH! xo
ImageImageImageImage
Proselyte
Swiftner Lover

Postby jael » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

mostly i like lurking...i've got one kiddo almost three, cute as hell of course
I agree twilight is fun and silly, just what I needed to get me out of serious mode
It reminded me of the girl that still lurks inside
I used to teach reading full time until I had my daughter...then there was too many kids in my life
I love lurking here because of all the pretty eye candy.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
jael
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby superhumanmoron » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Ha ha!!! TwiMIlfs!! :lol:

Hi! I am superhumanmoron and am a SAHM of 2 little boys, ages almost 5 and 3, and expecting my 3rd baby in January. I am 30 and have been married for 8 years. In my former pre-mommy life, I was a zookeeper and also did animals shows at the zoo. I loved that job, but always wanted to be a SAHM, so I quit 2 weeks before my 1st was born, and later did some contract work for them on weekends. Since then, life has been too crazy, but I love it! Guess that's about it!
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby zephyerSky » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi all! I'm ZephyerSky. I'm a partial SAHM. I also manage a meal prep business where I work while the kids are in school. I'm 34 and have been married 12 years now. My oldest son is Dylan is 12, my middle boy Bayliss is 7 and my baby girl Serie is 5 and starting kindergarten finally. Can't wait for school to start in just 1 week. :D

Thankfully mine are all old enough that they kind of take care of themselves, leaving me plenty of time to fill my addiction. The tease me a lot about it though. That's ok cause I'm getting back at the oldest. I'm chair of the middle school dance this year in October. We're having a New Moon theme. HA

ok here is a picture of my monkeys. Yes they can be as mischievous as they look.

zephyerSky

Location: In my happy place wathcing Rob eat...an ice cream cone.

Postby dazzledtodeath » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi there-I'm dazzledtodeath , I'm 41 and married to my high school sweetheart (my Edward, without the cold skin and bloodlust). I have a six year old daughter, Alex, who is totally on to my Robsession and rats me out to hubs when I sneak away to read some fanfic. She has seen Twilight (what kind of mother lets a six year old watch that?? not the scary parts) and puts little sticky notes on my pocket Edward that say things like "Edward loves Kim(my real world name)."

LTR is the first thing I do in the morning-I enjoy the connection to others who are similarly afflicted:). Needless to say I spend way too much time online, reading fanfic and generally obsessing over Rob. I love the TwiMILFs idea and look forward to getting to know you all.

Oh, I'm in CT-anyone nearby?
dazzledtodeath
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby zephyerSky » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:49 pm

dazzledtodeath wrote:Hi there-I'm dazzledtodeath , I'm 41 and married to my high school sweetheart (my Edward, without the cold skin and bloodlust). I have a six year old daughter, Alex, who is totally on to my Robsession and rats me out to hubs when I sneak away to read some fanfic. She has seen Twilight (what kind of mother lets a six year old watch that?? not the scary parts) and puts little sticky notes on my pocket Edward that say things like "Edward loves Kim(my real world name)."

LTR is the first thing I do in the morning-I enjoy the connection to others who are similarly afflicted:). Needless to say I spend way too much time online, reading fanfic and generally obsessing over Rob. I love the TwiMILFs idea and look forward to getting to know you all.

Oh, I'm in CT-anyone nearby?

My daughter is 5 and she has seen most of the movie. That's the kind of mom I am. LTR is the second thing I do. I check gmail first unless I don't have time then I check LTR on my blackberry while I wait at red lights.
zephyerSky

Postby superhumanmoron » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Y'all's kids are so cute! Our computer freaked out and the drive with alllllll of our pictures died recently. We had to send it off to data recovery and luckily they retrieved them all. But now I can't find where the hubs put them! I will have to scan in a recent pic of my boys soon!
superhumanmoron
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby Bellasnemesis » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey, ladies!! Welcome to TwiMilfs! I'm so glad to see we are going to have a fun group here. I think what I'll do starting tomorrow is have a Topic of the Day. You know, just silly little questions about either mothering or Twilight (or BOTH!) that we can discuss. Sound good??

Can someone tell me how to post a picture from my photos file? I can't for the life of me figure it out!! The babes that have been posted so far are ADORABLE!!

Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby zephyerSky » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Bellasnemesis wrote:Hey, ladies!! Welcome to TwiMilfs! I'm so glad to see we are going to have a fun group here. I think what I'll do starting tomorrow is have a Topic of the Day. You know, just silly little questions about either mothering or Twilight (or BOTH!) that we can discuss. Sound good??

Can someone tell me how to post a picture from my photos file? I can't for the life of me figure it out!! The babes that have been posted so far are ADORABLE!!

That sounds like a great plan. To post a pic you need to have it on the web somewhere like photobucket or flickr then click the Img link above and paste the code in between the brackets. hope that helps. If not PM me and I will help you figure it out.
zephyerSky

Postby Bellasnemesis » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 am

A-ha! Thank you, Zephyr!!!

So, here is our Topic of the of the Day. It's a pretty simple one to start out. They will get more fun as we progress and get to know each other better.

Do your children and DH's know about your Twisession? If so, do they know the extent of it and how do they feel about it?

I have a crying baby right now, so I will come back after church and answer. I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say!

BN x

Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby chimaera2009 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 am

As far as my Twisession goes, I'm so far in the closet I'm having adventures in Narnia.
chimaera2009

Postby Linuz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am

Hi!
I'm a mommy too and wanna join you awesome guys in here!
I'm Linuz, that's my nickname for 15 yrs now... and I'm 34 years old (hey, 11 years, it's nothing!) and I have one adorable little girl of 3,5 yrs. She's a bit too small to know about my Twi-addiction, but she gets that I spend a lot of time on the computer....

Here she is:

She's naughty looking here... can't turn my back on this one.... but I guess I tend to, as I'm on this forum, reading blogs, FF and the books. She hasn't seen the movie yet, think I'll give her another year or two....
My hubby kinda gets my addiction, but he's on his mac a lot too, so I guess he doesn't get the full extent of this. Bless him!
In my former, and current life, I was/am an architect, but I used to travel and go out, and now I don't.... bye-bye designer hotels and bars, welcome child-friendly pizza places and hotels with extra bed in the foot end....
Linuz
Swiftner Lover

Postby natasha » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 am

I have two boys: 3 years old and 7 months
When I loaded a picture of Rob on my phone as a screensaver I went to my eldest son I let him look (he always want to know what I am doing)
He saw the picture of Rob on my phone and said: "it's daddy" hahahahahah LMAO. I wish!
And no my bf doens't look like Rob at all (maybe the 3-daysold-beard) He hates everything that has to do with Twilight, but thank God he doesn't know how deep a fan I am of Twilight :lol: :D :lol: :D
Nice too see other moms here on the forum!

Here are the little monsters:
You don't want to make me mad, give me some kool-aid Image

My twitter:http://twitter.com/Shahyra
natasha
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby D4ean » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi (<-----New Guy here)

OK, I couldn't help but be drawn to this thread with the word 'TwiMilf' in it...

Since I'm new I'm going to have to assume a little bit on the verbage....twisession = Twilight Obsession (correct?) and well, yea since I am a guy and my wife is pixie, I'm not really in any closet at all. In fact, both of our sons (Our oldest just turned 5 a few days ago) know most of the cast by their character names. Our youngest is smi-addicted to the song Super Massive Black-Hole and they ask for the "Bella Movie" (Twilight) as part of the regular rotation of DVD's they watch.

I started reading the book series at the recommendation of a (male) co-worker, and had to listen to pixie (my wife) laugh at me one Sunday night long ago as I finished New Moon, and realized that I had left Eclipse in the office at work. (And yes, I did drive the 40+ mile round trip to work to get it!)

And I also went out to Barnes and Noble at 9:00 at night 8 days latter at the behest of my lovely bride to buy the whole series when it was let known that I had to return the borrowed copies to my co-worker. (Who's laughing now?)

Pixie and I are also going to be on the Twilight Cruse (approximately 1 year from now) celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary.

I have tried to get my mother to read the series, (surprisingly she is reluctant to get past Twilight).

And after the movie came out, I was inspired to dust off my "DM" skillz, and I now am running a Vampire the Masquerade game every Friday night with some of our closest friends.

CLOSET????? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING CLOSET!!!!!

-D4
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?" Alice: "I do. Excellent."
D4ean
Swiftner Lover

Postby chimaera2009 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 pm

D4ean wrote:Hi (<-----New Guy here)

Our youngest is smi-addicted to the song Super Massive Black-Hole and they ask for the "Bella Movie" (Twilight) as part of the regular rotation of DVD's they watch.

Dude, that's not fair. Do you have any idea how many times I've seen Happy Feet?
chimaera2009

Postby jael » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm half way out of the closet. I have two friends that know mostly the extent of my obsession/s. I will be 34 in Sept. My one kiddo knows about vampires b/c she has a pooh bear vampire that pops out of a pumpkin. Dh knows about the dirty fan fic and doesn't complain too much. He doesn't want to hear about Twilight though. He says it makes him feel like he's in highschool again.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
jael
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby D4ean » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:40 pm

I forgot to add pics of my boys...so here they are....

OK, Just kidding...here they are for real....

-D4
D4ean
Swiftner Lover

Postby southernbelle » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm

OK I typed a long message but I didn't see it so here I go again :-).

I'm southernbelle, SAHM to 23 month old daughter who is as robsessed as I am (and she acts sorta like Renesmee). I'm married for over 6 yrs now. Dh don't care much for Rob and is slightly annoyed w/ him but he goes w/ the flow regardless. I even try to dress him up like Rob. Haha.

Anyway, in my former life (pre-baby) I did a lot of freelance writing and I also worked as a Vascular Technologist at a hospital. I had not planned on staying home past 4 months but when I saw my child in my arms....well I fell in love and all plans of working went out the window! I wish I could freelance again. Anyway, when DD is older, I will work part-time.

I just got into fanfiction, thanks to all the lovely ladies here who recommended some! I wrote some FF too but I'm not sure if I want others to read it yet, haha. I'm so ashamed that Rob might read it and he'll know who I am and I'll just be so embarrassed!!!!

Anyway, nice to meet y'all and hope we'll have lots of fun here!
I <3 Rob! He owns me. I'm his genie.
southernbelle
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby zephyerSky » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey All.

D4ean - you kill me. I only wish my DH was as understanding.

I'm completely out of the closet. It's hard not to be when everyone in my house can read and they like to stand looking over my shoulder when I'm online. My kids tease me daily about my obsession. I get daily questions like: "if Rob was on one side of you and dad was on the other and you could only kiss one, who would you choose?" My DH usually looks at me with a cocked eyebrow waiting for my answer.

For the most part as long as I try to keep a balance no one seems to care about the time I devote to Twi/Rob. Then we all seem to have our own obsessions around here. My DH has comics, oldest has sports, middle has online games and ender has online games and ponies.

I think this is a good place to pimp my newest FF out. It's a little different than most but you moms may be interested. I only have the first chapter done but I'm working on the second. I would love to hear what you all think. And that story pretty much sums up my life.

After 13 years of marriage and 3 kids, Bella has forget the person
she was and always wanted to be. Soon she finds that her addiction to a book
series sets all new priorities in her life. Her marriage, her family and Bella
herself will never be the same.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5282034/1/
zephyerSky

Postby D4ean » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I get daily questions like: "if Rob was on one side of you and dad was on the other and you could only kiss one, who would you choose?" My DH usually looks at me with a cocked eyebrow waiting for my answer.

Next time someone asks you that question try this for a reply, "Since I can only kiss one, I suppose I would have to wait and return the kiss of the one that got to me first." then return that eyebrow raise right back at your DH. :twisted:

-D4
D4ean
Swiftner Lover

Postby Bellasnemesis » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!! We have a Dadicorn!

D4ean - I assume you know a Unicorn is a dude who reads Twilight (otherwise known as a really smart dude), so I dub you our official Dadicorn. Get your pixie on here!

I have to go clean up a bit (summer is KILLING me - the house is even more of a mess than it usually is), but I'll BBL to answer the TOTD. Let's see if I can get a pic up in the meantime.

Bellasnemesis
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby pixiechick » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm here..I'm here!!

Hi dear.. *kiss*

Since my unicorn was also my Twilight dealer, I'm obviously not in the closet at all. :)
pixiechick
Twilosophy Major

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other