Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Introduce Yourself!

Postby themoonisdown » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:15 am

We wanna know YOU here at LTR/LTT we think that's what makes us different. So introduce yo-self and let us know a little more about you... do you like hAHburgAHs? Do you prefer Kellan to Rob? Do you eat goldfish after a certain act (ahem...)? We wanna know!

I'll go first!

Hello my name is: Themoonisdown (Hello, Themoonisdown!) Most of you call me Moon or any variation there of... I'm one of your happy little bloggers who writes some of the goodies over at LTR/LTT! I enjoy long walks on the beach but as of now I can't decide whether I want to be walking with Rob or Jackson... oh who am I kidding. It'll always be Rob! Loves Sprinkles Cupcakes, wasting away the day at the record store, buying vinyl, going to concerts and shoes. Lots and lots of shoes...

Reply to this post and let us know about you!
Arizona, how you likin' da rain, girl?
ImageImageImageImage
themoonisdown
Head Bitches in Charge

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby unintendedchoice » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 am

What a fun game!
Hi... I'm UnintendedChoice, and I'm a virgin (oh wait.. no I'm not... but this is my first "real" post on the forum. so yes I am.. Shh.. don't tell Rob.. or.. do you think he'd like that? Okay tell him)

My name isn't really UnintendedChoice, but all my friends call me that. And by "all my friends" I mean no one except for sometimes "themoonisdown' when we're being silly and referring to each other by our pretend names. No, I won't tell you my real name. Not because I don't love you, just mostly because I'm afraid of my grandmother finding out about this hobby of mine.

Okay 3 things about me: I love cats (REALLY love them), I love the internet (duh) and I have 3 younger sisters who are basically the most amazing things in my life cuz they're amazing and beautiful and I'm so lucky to have them.

You're turn!
unintendedchoice
Head Bitches in Charge

Postby Kristin » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 am

My Turn!!!

I'm Kristin, yes that is my real name, with an I-N because its better that way! I am a busy mommy of 2 beautiful daughters, Sydney (7) and Ava (3). A really great DH and a fancy Sheltie (miniature collie) dog named Koby are in the mix too :) I just got a job working at Borders like 10 hours a week....because hello, inside scoop on anything in print about Rob!

You all are my dirty little secret, everyone knows of the "twi-love" and of the "Rob is hot in the movie" love, but no one knows how deep the roots run. *sigh* So don't tell! I kind of like it this way :)

I love all things creative, writing, photography, the internet, movies, crafts, design, etc. I am a highly emotional person (read: totally normal) and need music every day in my life to function properly! I can't sit still and chalk that up to 14 years of dance classes, slight ADHD (undiagnosed, but I'm pretty sure) and a constant stream of thoughts and ideas running through me at any moment.

NEXT!
Because thats NORMAL.
Kristin
Smarter than Yorkie

Postby MsJBell » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:42 pm

o0o o0o!! Me next!!

Hi guys! I'm Jessica, you can call me Jess/JBell/'Hey you' or whatever else you'd like... I answer to anything - mostly. ;) I lead a pretty boring and mundane life and don't really have too much to tell ya. I'm the office manager at a doctor's office and pretty much hate it; not really the job itself, but my boss for always interrupting my LTR/LTT/Twitter time. Do you not realize the importance of the latest Rob/Twi-News to my life!? Obviously not.

Everything Rob and everything Twilight related is also MY dirty little secret, as Kristin put it. I know most of you understand what I mean; we all 'get it' right? I mean, that's normal... right? I'm not married and I don't have any kids which explains my almost constant presence around the internets (read: I have no life and am pathetic). I wouldn't have it any other way though and I'm looking forward to meeting so many more of you 'crazy' girls! (and guys too!)

Who wants to go now?!
*Jess
Nonsten: No proof, no truth!
Nonsten: Admit it or QUIT IT!
Nonsten: We're all about sarcasm and sex.
Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking... because THAT'S NORMAL!
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Postby junsikat » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 am

Ok, I'll try...Let's see if it works (Hiya, I'm sooo excited)!
I just got up 5 hours ago b/c I live in Germany and it's already 12:17 am over here! I'm a student which explains my almost all-time-presence on the internet (I think I should put a lil' more effort into learning and preparing my final exam next year *scratches head*). I hope my BF will never read my posts here b/c I will confess it now: Baby, I love you, I really do, but if my deepest dream will ever come true and Rob knocks on my door, I'll naturally go with him, 'cause I love him even more, sry!
I'm so glad I found LTR, 'cause you meet the funniest, craziest and (what is the most important) LOVELIEST ladies here, <3
And all of you help me to improve my English skills, which is great since it enables me later to communicate properly with my future husband, *lol* Thank you so much!
Lost and insecure,
you found me, you found me,
lying on the floor,
surround me, surround me,
why did'ya have to wait,
where were you, where were you,
just a little late...you found me
junsikat
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby pangeforprez » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 am

OMG! I'm so excited that the forum is up! Whoo-hooo!

Yeah, so I'm Angie. Or Pange. I answer to either one. I'm married, but my husband is active duty Army and deployed to Afghanistan right now so I have lots & lots of interwebz time. I'm really lucky to have a job where I can be online all day as long as we aren't busy. So that just adds to my interwebz time. I don't have kids, but I do have two beagles, and usually if I'm not online, it's because they're hounding me. (Get it? I said hounding! Ha!) Oh, and I'm also a pretty big nerd. :oops: I'm a spelling snob, but I reign it in around other people, because it just isn't nice to correct others.

My Robsession is pretty much a secret except from a couple of friends at work and my husband. He's not thrilled, but whatevs. I have to have something to occupy me while he's gone. lol

I'm so glad that I found you guys here at LTR & LTT. You guys rock my world almost as much as Rob. I can always count on you to make me smile on a crappy day.

Now, can someone make me a pretty tag for my signature? :P :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage
pangeforprez
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby therealrobzilla » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 am

Hi, I'm the Real Robzilla. Not because there could be a fake one, but just because this Robzilla wants to keep it realz for Rob. "Honey, I want you all the time. You are my life now."
Anywho, I'm a married mom of 2 daughters, ages 5 and 1. Hubs doesn't like my Robsession so I have to keep it on the DL from him and all other so I appear the good girl. Shah, right! :twisted:
I stay at home with the kids so that gives me time to drool over Rob during the day. Maybe one day I can aspire to get online at night and play.
Hope to "meet" more of you soon!
therealrobzilla
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Whitley » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Whitley, and you can call me whatever you want :D . I'm going to school full time, I want to be a librarian when I grow up, so I can share my love of reading with everyone I help. I live with my boyfriend Jeremy and we have a cat named Kitty. We do a Twilight blog together:http://twilog.wordpress.com/, and I spend most of my time doing things related to that.

I really love reading LTR/LTT every day, and I'm so glad we have a forum now!
Check out my Twilight blog! http://twilog.net/
My Twitter http://twitter.com/Twilog_Whitley

ImageImage
Whitley
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby AmourPSU » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 am

**disclaimer - posting from phone - not responsible for spelling and/or grammer errors**

K, now that's out of the way, I'm AmourPSU and I am somewhat new to LTT/LTR. Just discovered the sites about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I recently started a new job and the company is super super strict with the internet policy, so most posting, web surfing, and tweeting are done from my phone I just moved back to Philadelphia after a tragic two plus year stint in Florida. The terrible (want to use a thesaurus here cause terrible just doesn't cut it, but on my phone err) end of an engagement led me to twilight and befriending this online community. My friends know that I love twilight, but really don't know or understand the obsession. Plus I want to keep it on the DL cause I work in pharma advertising and the industry is super uptight (hey JBELL, you know all those journals and random pharma stuff you get in the mail at work - guilty as charged ;-) )

I grew up in the performing arts, so I love all music, singing very loudly to myself in the car, and dancing. As part of my 'rediscovering' Amour (you can call me that too) I started to take dance classes again and absolutely love it. I love reading and pop culture. Oh and if you haven't guessed - I love french Double-majored in college and studied there as well Finally, I love all things Penn state (the PSU in my name). I'm a big city kind of girl, with a small town heart (I just made that up, not sure what it means...)

What haven't I mentioned...umm obviously single, no kids and dangerously close to being 30.
UC, will need help with the signature...

Amour
Last edited by AmourPSU on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmourPSU
Swiftner Lover

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

Hi, My name is Jennifer. I feel like I am introducing myself for the first time at a 12 step program. The only thing is I don't think I have a problem. Is it wrong to love Rob and all things Twilight? I don't think so. So here are some things about me. I am a 5th grade teacher..soon to be 6th grade. I have a 7 year old daughter and a husband. I have decided to come out of hiding for there is no shame here...I can hold my head high in the knowledge that I have found some true "Rob"mates (ie. souldmates). I will say it loud and proud but only on this forum...others just don't understand.
Jennifer

Postby beurlover2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

OMG - I am so excited. It's like *insert holiday here* morning and finding the best freaking gift.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system. Hi! You can call me...BeUrLover2 or Lyndsea. Rob if you're out there reading this - you can just call me. okay? okay! Anyways, I am a substitute teacher in the great state of NY. Trying desperately to find a "real" job - to no avail. I also work at a daycare. I have 3 cats *who are so amazing*. I am also in love with Robert Thomas Pattinson - I know, I know I have a husband and all but he's cool with it. promise. :)
Last edited by beurlover2 on Sat May 16, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you'll learn to hate me - but still call me baby...
ImageImageImage
Twitterhttp://twitter.com/BeUrLover2
beurlover2
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby robstoleit » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 am

Oh my goodness! How great is this?! So excited. Anyway, hi, hello! My name is a secret because I'm an undercover Rob lover. My screen name is Rob Stole It. (NOT Rob's toilet!) Because Rob has stolen my life. Lit'rally. Um, what else about me ... well, in real life I'm a mom to 4-year old twin girls, and I work full time, but I'm also a Rob lover full-time, well, as much as I can be. I lurk LTR and LTT daily and the other Rob/Twi blogs and I post here and there. I'm constantly in fear of being Rob-fired because I spend way too much time at work on these blogs, but that doesn't stop me! Oh, I Twitter under the handle "robstoleit" and I have a little Edward/Rob blog: http://www.iheartedward.wordpress.com. The blog is more a place to store all of my Twi/Rob blog favs, but I do post occassionally.
robstoleit

Postby ~kd » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:05 am

Hey all! I'm Krisa, KD or oinkd. I'm a female, 25 years old, born in the Philippines and raised in Australia since I was 4 years old. I work full time as an Inventory Consultant for a 3 Mobiles Australia.

I'm an avid reader of LTR and LTT and all other RPatt blogs. I don't remember how I stumbled on LTR and LTT but I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love all things Twilight and Robert Pattinson and I'm always eager to meet new people!

I'd rather be your friend than your foe, so shoot me a message if you like!
~kd
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Valerie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am

Hello Girls!
Valerie/Momof3crazykids, how ever you know me. I've been a fan of the LTT/LTR phenomenon since the beginning of Jan.
I'm a SAHM of 3. 17,11,6 and a wife to 1. Have a dog and now a kitty.
I sub at a preschool when needed and kind of help my husband with errands for his company.
I love to do crafty things, not great at them but love doing them. :)
Everyone I know, knows of my Twilight obsession, only a very few know of the Robsession. The hubs does and he deals!
It will be great to chat with y'all here!
Image Image
Valerie
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby canadiangal » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:08 am

Hey there, I'm canadiangal :D I'm a mom of 3 (13,10,8), 35 years old (I'm having issues about my age), and been married for almost 14 years. I also have 3 dogs, work as a Teacher's Assistant, love the outdoors, love to read, drink wine, beer, and other cocktails....I love the LTR site, make me laugh every morning, it's nice to know that there are others who have those 'nasty' thoughts of Rob... yum! :ugeek:
canadiangal

Postby Annie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 am

Hi, I'm Annie. I found LTR about 3 or 4 weeks ago I guess. Y'all are my peeps though. I'm married and have a daughter (6) and a son (3). Hubby calls Rob my boyfriend but he does not know of our special love... or our special hugs.
“Yes, and all the saints Sex Hair, and all the saints.”
Annie
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby pswlrw » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 am

Hey ladies,

I am Paula and I just have to say - thanks alot girls for creating yet another black hole of Rob goodness for me to lose myself in for hours/days at a time!! I am single mom of an 18 year old girl who is completely "out" with my Robsession. My friends love to give me shit about it and have even threatened an intervention!! (As if such a thing would work - pffft). Love the LTR/LTT site because, like me, you are all able to laugh at yourselves for the insanity of cyber stalking a 22 year old, lovely, sex-haired, charming, witty, handsome, sexy, talented, long-fingered, British-accented, gray/blue eyed ... mmmm ... Oh - I'm back - actor.
pswlrw

Postby RhoJo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 am

A forum? Really?? Fantastic! Thanks UC and Moon!

I'm Rhonda. I live in the midwest and have 2 weenur dogs and a healthy obsession with Twilight.

In real life I'm a scientist and a grad student. I enjoy running, reading, cooking, scrapbooking, and going to conerts with DH.
RhoJo

Postby veddersgirl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 am

Hello All!!! I'm Veddersgirl aka Carrie.
I love me some Robert Thomas-Pattinson. My favorite Rob is Dirty Drunk Rob!!! I'm single and ready to mingle. My doppelganger at Letters to Rob is Ceri. I love going to concerts,and playing SORRY! Challenge me to a game and you are going down.

That's all I got.

CARRIE OUT!!!
Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking... because THAT'S NORMAL!

Image Image Image

Simba's One True Love!!!
Image Image Image
veddersgirl
Not a Bear

Postby PinkFluff » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 am

Hmm, trying this again, as I am blonde and obvs cannot post to a forum correctly. Good times.

Anyway, I'm Pink, PF, Pink Fluff...I'm jumping on the not telling you my real name wagon. Call me whatever.

I like photography, reading and music. All three are in my life everyday. People hate me because I always pull out one of my cameras and start snapping away. They don't like me as a papz.

I'm old. I have a 6 year old and a lab. And a husband, when I choose to claim him. This varies from day to day. ;)
Snow falls on the city
white on white
It's the color of hope
on an unforgiving night
You kissed me into ruins
....sin on sin....
now I've gotta love your love letters
written on my skin
PinkFluff
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby Marta » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 am

Hi Hi!

My screen name is actually my name. I figure, Iit's unique enough that most won't have it, hehe.

This is so exciting! I recently started commenting on LTT & LTR (and I fear I may get lost within all the craziness and everyone posting SO MUCH!! haha). Let it be know, I AM HERE!! I love all you girls (and guys) and the sites have seriously flamed the fire that I now have for all things Twilight. I was a total newbie to the fandom only a few weeks ago, and the amount of info I've absorbed in that time? Holy Hot Rob! It's A LOT. And I LUVS it! I guess I'll post what I have written about myself on my bloggy blog (http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com/):

As per my blog name, I am obviously a brownie-lover. I am notoriously lazy and a big procrastinator. I shoot with a Canon Rebel XT. Other loves: shopping (at JCrew and Anthropologie especially), fashion, photography (especially black &amp; white), art, antiques, vintage, indie films, Twilight, Smartfood popcorn, baking, nature, being outside, fall/autumn, rock climbing, music, travel. Oh, and I love my crazy, psycho cat.

I'll add that I love my 2 brothers, one of which is a unicorn and the other who encouraged me to start my blog in the 1st place (still a total work in progress).

I'm really excited to be part of this FAB-U-LOUS community! I bow down to LTT & LTR and, of course, Rob "Panty Ruffler" Pattinson, hehe. Bring on the crazy fun! :D
Last edited by Marta on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Marti, the one woman party
Tweet me: http://twitter.com/aramisette

"But only one thing could explain the shiny fucking curls."

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"
Marta
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby Sass » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 am

Well hello there! My name is Sass, aka Kathy. SAHM of 2...ages 10 and 8.

Love Twilight and Rob...duh...as well as other YA urban fantasy books. Seems I have never grown up mentally.

I do believe I have the dubious distinction of being the oldest member here, so please remember to bow down to me in reverence and speak up, I am a bit hard of hearing.
Sass
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Red » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks to UC & Moon for another great morning stop on the internets.
Hi my name is Amanda, Red, Schneiderdoodle...whatever. I'm a light poster on LTT/LTR cause it was too hard to keep up with you ladies and follow conversations but this handy dandy new forum will change that!
I live in the midwest. I have a husband, a dog, and a cat. No plans for children.
I have mild obsessions with Twilight, Rob, American Idol, weddings, and my dog.
Red

Postby newkindofunicorn » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 am

Hello my name is newkindofunicorn,

i started posting yesterday on LTR/LTT. i would be the first lesbian rob fan, but i changed my handle, this is it from now on.
im 29, 30 next month, and rob (not to mention jackson and peter) are confusing me daily about my sexuality. feel free to ask me questions about all this. and how i cant decide if id rather BE rob/edward or do him. im sure ill be here all the time. im from new england, and i have decided moonie and unintendedchoice are hilarious and my new heros.
newkindofunicorn
Leghitcher

Postby Just a Girl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 am

Hey gals. It's me Just a Girl aka JAG. I feel like I've been at LTR forever. I am stealth poster & blogger from Canada. I work from home and so I'm pretty much online all day. I run a dirty little Robert Pattinson website you may know about http://www.robert-pattinson.ca Random Acts of Rob My hobbies include making RobPorn, making MoreRobPorn, Making Porn about Robs friends...hmm there's a pattern here.
Oh and last night I dreamt Rob posted a comment on my blog and called me Love. Hahaha

<3
Just a Girl
Phil's Baseball Coach

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins