Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Janetrigs » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 pm

French_Nugget wrote:Helllloooooo everyone!!

My name is Francesca. I'm 22 and I am not married, no kids....just Robsessed!!

I LOVE LTR, fanfic and Rob in a beanie. ;)

I finished my undergrad in Speech Language Pathology in December and I'm temporarily a substitute Speech Assistant until the end of the school year. I'll be moving in the Fall to start grad school....and I think that's about it. :)

Oh yeah....I just spent over an hour designing that freakin' avatar so I hope you all enjoy it! lol

I LOVE YOUR AVITAR!!!
I ONLY LIKE DRUNK ROB, all other Ron's = LAME
Founding Member of HHH Int'l Bar Association (No Rob...not that kind of Bar)
"Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking...because THAT'S NORMAL!"
I may not be skinny, but I can drink like a man!
Janetrigs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby anthronurse » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi Everyone! I have been a lurker on LTR/LTT for a month or so now. I have to say I love you ladies. No matter how my day is going you always make it brighter. I am chronologically turning 37 this Friday- mentally turning 21. I have 5 kids, ages 17, 15, 13, 10, and 5. I work 3 -13 hour days a week at a hospital as a RN, my other 4 days are spent thinking about all things Rob Pattinson. I'm very lucky in the fact that my real life hubby's name is Robert and he gave me permission to actually call him "Rob" on "special" occasions ;) Can't wait to spend lots of time here-Love You Much
anthronurse
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby beesue » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello! My name is beesue. Beesue is my penname for writing and a small bee and sue are my art signature.
I am a writer and artist. Yeah - very artsy/fartsy! Live "deep in the Heart of Texas"
Married with two sons who are happily living their lives and a husband who travels alot. When my creative juices are not flowing - luv to Blog which always takes me to anything that is Twi/Rob related!
Found LTR a few months ago and sometimes post but it runs so quickly that I always seem to be "left behind"! I am really jazzed about this new forum!

My secret wish is for Edna Ferber's GIANT to be remade with Rob playing Jett Rink (James Dean played in the original movie). He would be F*cking Fantastic
beesue

Postby jetbaby_2000 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 am

Hey guys! Yes it's me from twitter (and occassional comments over at LTR/LTT - but mostly sneaky sneaky lurking). Finally managed to get the forum to load + let me sign in. WIN

Love the look of the forum ... hope it takes off like the sites did. Can you say Dazzle Best Forum Award next year? I can see it :)
jetbaby_2000

Postby bloodyweddingdress » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 am

I read your blogs. I think they're good. Sweet ass forum design.
bloodyweddingdress

Postby Li Li » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 am

Well call me a dum-dum, I can't seem to post correctly! :oops:
I thought I had posted here earlier today but I guess I didn't hit submit...oh well...here it goes again:

Basically I am a married mom of twin girls and have been a secret LTT/LTR lurker/stalker for about a month now (okay, maybe longer). But now that this kick ass forum is up, I can't hide my love for these great and funny gals any longer! :D

Like a lot of ladies here, my Twi-Rob-Session is a big ol' fat secret in my life....no one I know has read the books or seen the movie. They all give it the eye roll so of course they just don't understand the awesomeness that is the world of Twi. Which is why I am excited to meet all you ladies here! So hi to everyone! **waving!!**
~Li Li
follow: @midnightsunco
read: midnightsunco.wordpress.com
Li Li
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby DreamWeaver » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 am

Hi! I'm Dreamweaver, and I wanted to have a fake name. Just like Moon and UC, because I kinda like them a whole lot. I think Chapter 13 of Twilight should be required reading for every sane person in the universe. And really, what else is there to know besides that?
DreamWeaver

I may or may not like Twilight.
DreamWeaver
Provider of Special Hugs

Postby IndigoCosmo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 am

Hello! :D

I'm Cosmo, a 20-something woman with a healthy addiction to all things Twilight and Rob Pattinson. I've been addicted to LTR/LTT for several months now and I feel like I know most of you through the comments I've read, even though I've never responded (mostly because someone else has already already took the words right outta my fingertips!). I had to run out of the mall once so I wouldn't buy a 30-dollar Edward Cullen cardboard stand-up . My fingers were twitching and moving towards my wallet... I had no control, it was 1st hand embarrassing. :?

I'm single (holding out for Rob) and live in Ohio. Nothing fun or Twilight related ever happens here, and that makes me sad. So that's why I'm here! You girls (and guys) make me smile and laugh every single day. I can't wait to get more involved in discussions now that there's a forum. XO!!

~IndigoCosmo

~~~~~~~BROUHAHA!
IndigoCosmo
Not a Bear

Postby WiSHiNGxiWASkstew » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:51 am

hello all

yes i am a virgin .. in the uhm forum sense.
rob would disagree in the other sense ;). anyway hello there names alison but picked the username wishingxiwaskstew, cause well i wish i was kstew! love her cause shes fucking beautiful ( and for the record im straight haha) and im jealous of her killer legs and hair and oh right her getting to spend massive amounts of time with robbypoo and getting rumors spread about her with him haha.

anywho im a younging turning 19 in two months haha im in college at the moment. i remember when i first heard about the whole twilight thing i was like YEAH OKAY im never getting into that. let alone a few months later i was in the hospital for a week. a friend of mine brought me twilight to read to stay occupied .. never thought i'd pick up the book. let alone one early morning i did, and was done by day two. borrowed my cousin's saga set (she doesnt read them -srsly i know!?!) and im 50 pages from finishing breaking dawn. im team edward, have been even through new moon. but i dont hate jacob. uhm what else?

thats about it for me, i twitter and follow about everything twilight, and follow LTT/LTR and other websites but this one looks like it will take the cake ;). if anyone wants to follow me on twitter its @alisonilana =).

great to meet everyone!
WiSHiNGxiWASkstew

Postby LetsBeSimple » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 am

Hi, I'm LetsBeSimple and I'm not telling you where my name is from - if you're a real fan, you'll know.

My BFF is SuperHumanMoron and I feel it's important to mention that we're psychic.

Just one example of our psychic ability is that just yesterday I was driving down I-65 on my cell (I'm that girl) talking to her (while she was neglecting her maternal responsibilities) and we were discussing how badly LTT/LTR needed a forum. You know, so we could be around other like-minded Twi-hards (ie the ones who pretend to know nothing of Twilight in public and are super cool versus those who are... well, not). And then, today, BAM! LTT/LTR Forum. Psychic.
LetsBeSimple
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Jordan » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 am

jetbaby_2000 wrote:Love the look of the forum ... hope it takes off like the sites did. Can you say Dazzle Best Forum Award next year? I can see it :)

I can TOTALLY see that happening!

LetsBeSimple wrote:Hi, I'm LetsBeSimple and I'm not telling you where my name is from - if you're a real fan, you'll know.

hahaha, your name rocks, and I recognized it immediately - from the dvd commentary, when Edward drives up to rescue Bella, right?

"NOW LISTEN, GUYS!"

"LET'S BE SIMPLE ABOUT THIS!"
Jordan
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Lostmymind » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 am

Hello,

I guess I'll take the plunge and introduce myself. I have been reading the LTR/LTT sites for about a month or so and I check them both several times a day for a quick pick me up.

I work nights as a Psychologist (hence the screename) in the ER where anyone passing my office door on a slow night can hear me laughing so hard I snort while reading backposts from these fabulous sites. I've literally had to pull myself together and wipe the tears of laughter out of my eyes to go evaluate a patient in the ED (don't worry, I'm a professional). My Rob obsession was well hidden until I got another co-worker hooked on the books and movie and we tend to feed each other's Twilight/Rob obsession now making it almost completely out of control. So I guess my Rob obsession was "out of the closet" after that and now I openly lust after the man. I have a lovely 4 year old daughter and my DH has been completely supportive of my love of Rob (thusfar), going as far as to help convert cool YouTube videos of Rob so I can put them on my iPod and watch them at work. He listens to my frequent armchair psychology breakdowns of his various behaviors and concerns for him with aplomb and I love him for it.

Sometimes it's like you gals are in my head and writing what I'm thinking but a thousand times funnier than I could ever be. My current fave comment from UC "they’re ruining it for us normal ppl who just want to blow him behind a dumpster". I couldn't have said it better myself.
Lostmymind

Postby EyeC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm going through a phase of Robsession and I don't know when or if it will ever pass. That's what drew me to LTR. I have been here almost from the beginning and call this site home.

My main activity comes in the late night hours when we gather and talk at a slower pace discussing a wide variety of topics from daily posts to philosophy to anything Twilight to Fan Fiction. And of course there is plenty of talk about our guy Rob. We call ourselves the late night girls of the wee hours, soul memory girls (because we were drawn together as if we already knew each other) and The Manifestors. If you happen to have insomnia or are naturally a night owl or just need to get up in the middle of the night, you're welcome to join in. Come and play with us. We've got some great girls from all over this planet.

I make jewelry in my home studio--silverwork and beads, usually both, with most of my work being nature-themed. Love the ocean!--so I pop in here from time to time throughout the day. I live in the Dever Metro area. My husband is an architect who seems to be fine with my Robsession--at least most of the time--and we have a young beagle named Cameo. My interests besides Rob include a variety of crafts, reading a lot, movies, music, gardening (we had a great crop of homegrown tomatoes last year!) and general creative pursuits.

This site is so great for building friendships through our international chain of love and we thank Rob every day for bringing us all together. We laugh a lot and that's good for the soul. A big thanks goes out to Moon and UC for all the time and work they put into this site. You are much appreciated!
EyeC
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby summerstone » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:44 am

H :P Hi Everyone,

I'm Lynn. I live in New Brunswick, Canada.

First, congrats ladies on a great job getting this site set up. I usually don't get involved with this sort of thing but then Twilight came along and one thing lead to another and now I'm hooked. I have never read a novel by choice, but once I saw the movie I couldn't wait to see what happened next, so now three books later it still leaves me wanting more.

I am an at-home medical transciptionist. I have two little girl shih shuz's that are spoiled rotten. I have three children, well young adults that are 24, 22 and 20 out making their own way in life. I enjoy spending time with friends, a nice glass of wine, fine dining, bringing old furniture back to life, yard work, crafts, decorating, music and dancing, and always looking for something new to do.

I look forward to getting to know people through this forum and having some fun along the way.
SummerStone
summerstone
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby yellow.jello » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 am

hi gals ( and guys??? *does eyebrow-thing*)
i´m yellow.jello (ya, stole the name from a song. ha.), people call me molo or peach.
i´m a student (literature, history of art and Polish) from germany aaaand, well, i guess i´m kinda boring.
i´m obsessed with music, art, movies, languages, coffee, nicotine and clean fingernails.
that´s about it.
"yeah, yeah, yeeeeahyeaahahahahahaaaaahahahaaa, NO!"
yellow.jello
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby TracyLRoy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 am

Hey ladies..fellow Rob followers.. I'm Tracy..mom to 3 great kids-12, 9, 7 -live in Ontario Canada and I am also totally and completely obsessed with anything Rob and anything Twilight..this is such a great forum to find so many others like me.. we are not alone!
I agree that until recently I've kept my total and complete obsession hidden from most...I've just admitted this to a co-worker yesterday when we were talking about all of my Rob pictures posted in my cubicle (somehow thought I was 'hiding' my fixation on this sexy man?) and found out she is exactly the same way! We now have more to discuss than just crappy old work...
My husband of course knows that I love Rob but does not quite know how far my obsession goes.. For some reason he doesn't really like Rob--no idea why--I probably call out his name in my sleep !Thanks so much to Moon and UC for setting this forum up for us... love that we're all in this together.. I Twitter constantly so anyone you want to follow me..to keep in touch real time..I am TracyLRoy on Twitter... love it thanks so much all
My fav comment also so far is UC-- they’re ruining it for us normal ppl who just want to blow him behind a dumpster--I almost fell off my fricking chair laughing so hard...I'm with ya there girl! :twisted:
TracyLRoy
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby LaMomo(Monica) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 am

Hi everyone!
I am LaMomo/Monica and have been posting on LTR as Monica for quite a time now.
I have been seriously delinquent these last weeks though...and will be telling you why in a minute.
I am from Milan, Italy and I am the resident Italian of LTR for all things Volterra/Montepulciano and local news :D
I have no kids - I cant, because I spend all my free time on LTR and reading FanFic and neglect my husband in the process. I recently needed to buy a new Mac because my old one couldn't contain all my Rob pics. Thanks to Genevieve for providing them :lol:
I am 32 and I work in a law firm as assistant to one of the partners. I have been very absent from LTR lately because I got caught in RL (Real Life). My boss and I, in fact, are moving to another law firm at the end of the month - we'll be moving from a UK law firm to a US law firm in Milan, so my professional life is a bit in turmoil at the moment.
I am also a writer...and I am writing a historical novel set in 1750s Scotland...guess what, one of the characters has uncannily turned out to be a lot like Rob...No Shit, Sherlock...I created the character BEFORE i saw the movie, read the books and fell in love with Rob... :?
LaMomo(Monica)

Postby Proselyte » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 am

Hello my Cohorts! With a GREAT deal of trepidation...here I go. I have been lurking here since WAAAAAAAAAAY back (hangs heads in disgust.) I mean, for many, many months! I feel like you girls are my people, and I realize you all have no idea who I am! Truly a lurker of the lowliest sort, never had any intention of making myself known. Mainly because I realize that I have finally cracked, and who really needs to admit that? This is like my first step toward acknowledging what a loonie I have become. However, reading over everyone's post for so long now...I recognize how lunacy loves company! So...I'm diggin deep into the crazy, and joining up! This forum idea was the perfect catalyst for me.

I grew up in AZ (srsly), and now live in Eastern Canada. I know, I really am nuts. I am married with two children. I am sooooo utterly embarrassed to admit what I do for a living, someday I will feel brave enough to share. But lets just say for now, that my "problem", (meaning, why we are all here in the first place), would be highly frowned upon. Like MAJORLY. Sorry for the secrecy, but I have to work up to this part. It sounds ridiculous, I know...promise to tell as soon as a grow a pair.

Love the fun, wit and nonsense that is this site. Part of my everyday, I'm stuck! Forgive me for taking so long to introduce, I'm ALL IN! (insert appropriate joke here.)
ImageImageImageImage
Proselyte
Swiftner Lover

Postby SamanthaM79 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

Hello all, I am Samantha you can call me Samantha, Sam, Sammie, some have even gone far enough to call me Samuel I don't know why but hey to each their own I guess.
I am a full time student, working on my BS in Integrative Therapeutic Practices, and I am also a writer. Amongst those I am also a divorced, single mother of three little boys, who are a handful.
I am not ashamed to say because of the economy and trying times, that I am unemployed, and I share a house with my mother and my youngest brother. (Gotta do what you gotta do). One day, I have the dream of actually publishing a full fledged book. That would be it my life would be complete if that happened.

Well I have been following anything to do with Twilight or the cast for a week or two now, and I came across this link, and thought it was awesome because I love being able to talk to other people who share the same interests as I do.

so ya ok, here I am!

:)
SamanthaM79

Postby littlevany » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 am

Hey everyone!

I`m Vanessa, 21 years old from Germany(Düsseldorf).
I`m a student (architecture/interior architecture) and I have 2 incredible sisters (28 and 15 years old) and one awesome big brother (31 years old) - he thinks I`m crazy because I quote out of the twilight books all the time.

When I`m not hanging out at university I love being together with my friends, go to the movies, read books, be creative, do sports, watch football and most of all making and listening to music!!

And by the way... UC and Moon - you do a great job here. Love your posts!
littlevany

Postby Marta » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 am

Jordan wrote:
jetbaby_2000 wrote:Love the look of the forum ... hope it takes off like the sites did. Can you say Dazzle Best Forum Award next year? I can see it :)

I can TOTALLY see that happening!

LetsBeSimple wrote:Hi, I'm LetsBeSimple and I'm not telling you where my name is from - if you're a real fan, you'll know.

hahaha, your name rocks, and I recognized it immediately - from the dvd commentary, when Edward drives up to rescue Bella, right?

"NOW LISTEN, GUYS!"

"LET'S BE SIMPLE ABOUT THIS!"

YES! I totally recognized that right away, too! *High-five* Jordan!

I <3 the commentary. :D
~ Marti, the one woman party
Tweet me: http://twitter.com/aramisette

"But only one thing could explain the shiny fucking curls."

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"
Marta
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby DanaB » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:02 am

Hello lovely ladies. Nice to meet all of you. :)

My name is Dana (no, really, it is), I'm old (enough), I have many children (okay, four), and I love Twilight, and Rob. Honestly, no one really knows of my Robsession, except one person, and she only knows a very little bit. It would scare her to know how "involved" I am. Ha, ha.

I check the site mostly from work (dear God, I hope no one is checking my internet usage!!!) because I'd have hell to pay if anyone caught me at home drooling over the Rob.

I do love to read, obsessively, but I've been stuck on Twilight for a while now, and this worries me. Sigh.

Anyhow, looking forward to sharing my intense fondness for all things Rob with all of you. Thanks UC/Moon and the gang for setting this up. Love you guys!
DanaB
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby labtwerd » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 am

yellow.jello wrote:hi gals ( and guys??? *does eyebrow-thing*)
i´m yellow.jello (ya, stole the name from a song. ha.), people call me molo or peach.
i´m a student (literature, history of art and Polish) from germany aaaand, well, i guess i´m kinda boring.
i´m obsessed with music, art, movies, languages, coffee, nicotine and clean fingernails.
that´s about it.

Yellow, Jello, we could be bed fellows. :o
I totally know where you got that, silly. I love them too.
labtwerd

Postby labtwerd » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

Ummm...hi. :P

I'm Mary/labtwerd. Call me what you please. Just be nice.

I'm engaged to a surprisingly tolerant boy named Joseph. A mommy to a 7 year old redhead. Employed as a medical laboratory technician. I read Twi/NM/Ecl/BD nonstop and I *devour* fanfic like a mental diabetic w/a truckload of twinkies. I also love 100 Monkeys (*ducks the groans*). A generally simple, boring type person. Me in a nutshell.

I've posted on/off on LTR for a few months...and I love the ladies. They make me smile. Especially UC, because her fakename is the best, BESTest song ever....
labtwerd

Postby Christinamd » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 am

Hi all! My name is Christina and I have been lurking for several weeks now.

I have to admit that I amTwilight obsessed and and glad to have found some kindrid spirits. My SIL is the only soul that knows of my crazy obsession and that only because she is just as bad as I. Whats worse is I have a 10 year old that thinks she is going to marry Edward...Uggg. Help me. I have lost touch with all reality. LOL.

I work full time and have a nasty habit of lurking at work (I need to work on that <bats eyes feeling only a little guilty>). I love reading ANYTHING, watching Horror movies, hate romance movies (I know kind hypocritical huh?? I just cant do the sappy feel good and everything is ALWAYS gonna turn out funny, soft and fuzzy type stuff. Makes me want to vomit)

I spent my young childhood in England and now live in Texas. I look forward to getting to know yall!!

Christina <B
Christinamd

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins