Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Steph » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am

Wow! I'm such a newby to forums. Please forgive any forum faux pas and I will gladly accept constructive criticism/advice!

Hi, I'm Steph! I'll use my real name 'cause I figure there are enough "Stephs" out there that if someone sees my name, they might very well think it's a different one. (Here's hopin' anyway...)

I'm a SAHM of 2 very young children (2 1/2 & 1), which makes me uber crazy. I turned 30 recently and am trying to come to grips with it. I really wish I didn't give a crap. I love being a domestic goddess and really enjoy baking, sewing, surfing the web, blogging and reading. I'm a perfectionist and that doesn't help keep me off the crazy wagon.

LTR (mostly) and LTT have given me a safe outlet and brief reprieve from my nutty life. My DH knows I love Twilight, but doesn't know how much I love Rob. I'd be okay if he found out, but I guess I'd rather keep this little nugget to myself. I lurk a lot, would love to say more, but it's hard when I've got to keep my eye on my two charges. I think all of you ladies are swell - you keep me laughing! And I find it completely, amazingly cool that you can create friendships this way!
Steph

Postby Dany » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

Hey people! I'm Dany (or Chilean Cakes according to Byrdie), I'm 24 years old and I'm from Chile, Southamerica.

I studied Law and right now I'm preparing my bar exam, so I spend most of my days studying (SO exciting! lol). And hopefully I'll be a public defendant after I get my degree...yes, I'd like to defend the bad guys, don't hate me for it!

I love music, can't live without it. I even study while listening to music and I'm learning to play the drums, which is a great instrument. It's hard to define a particular type of music that I like cuz I'm pretty eclectic, my mp3 player has almost everything in it, rock, jazz, blues, and even classical music (Chopin being my favorite in that area)...but jazz and blues always makes my heart beat a little faster and I go to jazz clubs very often.

I'm not married and I don't have kids. A few months ago I decided that I needed to be alone, so I don't even have a boyfriend. Some alone time is good, right? It helps putting things in perspective and I needed that so much.

Obviously I'm forgetting many things that I should be writing here, and of course I will remember them after I submit this...but that's me. I have a terrible memory!

I will remember to come here and post, though!

Hugs!
"The Right to appear ridiculous is something I hold dear..." - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (U2)
Dany
Swiftner Lover

Postby f_ingdelicious » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 am

Hi there, all - You can just call me Delish ('cause I am). My RL name is too unusual to use here - would not be able to be sufficiently on the DL. I've already had to tell one of my RL friends to quit telling everyone how much I like Twilight/Rob - it was like, Dude - shut up!

newkindofunicorn - you're not the only one on here who identifies (identified?) as a lesbian - me too, although recently Rob's been making me re-think my position on that issue (and other positions as well). I don't want to be him, but I certainly would like to do him. Even so, though ladies - if you want to offer up any fake lesbo kisses, I'm game but be careful what you wish for...lol

Sass - I might give you a run for your money as oldest gal on here - Rob was born the year before I graduated from college, so I'm somewhat appalled at my interest in him, but...consenting adults and all that, ya know... He's just got that special something that makes my panties melt.

My interests: Cooking/dining out (hence the uname), reading, politics/current events, spending time in nature, shopping (yes, I'm a femme), etc. I also love music (almost all kinds). Van Morrison is one of my biggest faves, and you can't accuse me of only liking him b/c Rob does - I liked Van before Rob was BORN, people!

I'm a newbie to forums, so let me know if I commit any faux pas!
Last edited by f_ingdelicious on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
f_ingdelicious
Swiftner Lover

Postby MaramaBreaksFaces » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 am

Hey guys,

I'm Marama.
I'm from New Zealand but I am currently living in Australia studying (boring...)

My name translated in English means "Moon".

My mother has an unnatural obsession with Rob that rivals my own (we're talking desktop backgrounds and posters and everything, it's quite adorable in a creepy kind of way.)

I play eleven instruments and music is something I definitely can't live without.

I have a huge family (three brothers and five sisters of the full, half and step varieties) and my older sister Kara is my best friend (she's coming to visit in July and I am literally counting days!)

And I can lick my elbow =]
MaramaBreaksFaces
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Jordan » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 am

Hi everyone! I'm Jordan, I'm 22, and for whoever I haven't said Hi to or talked with via the comments on LTT, I'm a guy, and I'm a unicorn. I found LTT in February, loved it, became the first guy to send in a letter, and I've been commenting there fairly regularly ever since! I do drop by LTR sometimes but usually stay away from commenting there, because it is CUH-RAY-ZEE. I think this forum has the potential to develop into a really cool place where we can all come hang out and talk, so I look forward to helping that process along and getting to know you all!

So, I guess it goes without saying that I'm a Twilighter - and loving it! I've even helped get girls to read the Saga! - but let's see ... what else ... I'm also into music (that's #1, always and forever), connecting with people, the smell right before it rains, getting lost in bookstores (I read constantly), and interesting conversations. There's lots more, but this doesn't need to drag on *too* much, lol. If you want to know more, I have a blog that you can check out by clicking on the "Spread Hope Like Fire" link in my signature.
Jordan
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Twitchlet » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 am

To start, Twitchlet is clearly not my real name, but it accurately displays my spazzy demeanor in most areas of my life from Robactions (Rob reactions? That makes sense, right?) to school to love to whatever. I'm NORMAL.

I'm 21 and in my last few months of undergrad (cue: twitch)...Hoping to go into graduate school and spend a year or two in southern Africa doing research on community-based conservation. Woo! Only drawback of this plan: I sincerely doubt Rob is ever gonna get down to that part of the world. The forum will have to tide me over. ^^

What else? I have been happily single for awhile now, but I live with a grumpy (and ADORABLE) chinchilla that provides substitute boyfriend cuddles. I'm an enormous dork (D&D, anyone?), I love vegetables, and I have various sculptures of fish hanging all over my room.
Twitchlet

Postby ocnlvr83 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 am

Hi, I am ocnlvr83, also known as Colleen. I joined this forum to spread my love for Rob even further.

Random facts about me and my Twi-Love:

I am a writer in training, which means I sit at home all day and write (sometimes on the LTR comments). I love the ocean, hence my login name. Right now, I live in Southwestern Oregon, and wish that I were back on the East coast. I became a fan of Twilight instantly back in May of last year when my sister made the mistake of referring me to the books, which like many others, took control of my life for about 8 months. I am a HUGE fan of Eclipse, and cannot wait to see it in theatres. I have many Twilight movie guy crushes--mainly Jackson Rathbone and Billy Burke (Charlie is scruffy but lovable)..and obviously Robert.

I am single, so I have a lot of fictional boyfriends, and one friend who wants me like Bella wants Edward (but who I see as a Jacob). I can't believe I just made a Twilight saga reference to my life.

Umm...I think that's it for now.
Last edited by ocnlvr83 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ocnlvr83

Postby aam06e » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi, I'm Andrea, I'm 21 (hollaa!) I am a senior at Florida State University (go 'Noles!)
I'm from Orlando, Florida, I'm an only child, I have two dogs...hmm that's about it.

...oh, and I'm going to London in the Fall to study abroad for FOUR months!!! I'm so excited!!
aam06e

Postby aam06e » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 pm

MaramaBreaksFaces wrote:I'm Marama.

My name translated in English means "Moon".

]

My last name is Marrama! That's fun...
aam06e

Postby Jules » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi, everybody!

I'm Julia, and I'm so excited with the forum. I've been reading LTT & LTR for a while now and it never fails to make me laugh! UC and Moon, you guys are amazing!

I'm 21 years old. I'm a student and I'm single so that means I have a lot of time to obsess with Rob and all things Twilight!

I hope to meet all of you lovely ladies here!
Jules

Postby joebendesigns » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 pm

For all of you who don't know me, I'm Amber aka joebendesigns! I'm a mom of 2 gorgeous kiddos (ages 3 & 1), work pr for a non-profit in OKC and am a totally out of the closet Twilight lover! My hubby is a total unicorn, and he knows about my love for Rob (since Rob is #1 on my freebie list) and it cool with it all.

I run a blog that I didn't meant to be Twilight and/or Rob related, but it kinda just happened that way. I'm also on Twitter and do graphic design (mainly for weddings) on Etsy. I found LTT/LTR back when they were just starting and have been in love ever since. I needed somewhere where women MY AGE could talk, cause tweens get on my nerves (unless they are feeding me new videos and pics, then I say BRING IT ON!!).

Love you all and let me know if you need anything, ever!!
joebendesigns
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby BraveMaiden » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Hello Ladies :D
"BraveMaiden" aka Kerri here. Found out about LTR/LTT via twitter & have been hooked ever since!

A little about me, well I'm 34 years old...live in Halifax, Nova Scotia & I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. I work full time....doing as little as possible (no not really, but it feels fun to say that) ;)

I obsess on all things Twilight (saga) & of course, all things ROB!!! :!:

Looking forward to getting to know peeps a little better & sharing our love of all things Twi-Rob :lol:

Ciao!
BraveMaiden

Postby Marta » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi JAG!

Just wanted to say I LUV the pics you have in your sig! *drools* ;)
~ Marti, the one woman party
Tweet me: http://twitter.com/aramisette

"But only one thing could explain the shiny fucking curls."

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"
Marta
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby summergirl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:18 pm

hey!!

I am SummerGirl, I live in west London, just across the river from the boy we love (well.....his folks, anyway).

I loved Twilight and Little Ashes, and CANNOT WAIT for How To Be and New Moon.

Good to meet you all :)
"Apart from the bear.........................did you see the bear?"
summergirl
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Mrs.P. » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Hello All my lovelies...it's me Mrs.P.!(as if u didn't know)
Anyway, my real name (shh...keep it on the DL is) is Aja!
I'm a married SAHM of one toddler (Isabella).
I used to teach second grade.
I love to sing, and am one of those people you see in their car rocking out to whatever they are listening too.
I live in San Diego...(visit it's lovely)
I love all things Twilight (Obviously).
I'm currently addicted to twitter and Fan Fic, and am friends IRL with another OG Vickyb!
I have had the pleasure of meeting UC and Moon in the flesh (that sounds dirtier than it should) and would love to meet more of you ladies...hmm.
That's all for now...
<3 Mrs. P.
:D
"Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking...because THAT'S NORMAL!"
Follow me: MrsP_ifurnastee @Twitter!
Mrs.P.
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby LaPush Baby » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Yay! It works for me! I'm so excited, my first forum, ever. This is the only topic I've ever been inspired to talk about with people I have never met on the internet.....probably because there is no one in real life for me to talk about it with! So thanks for that, all of you, but especially Moon and UC because you are so freaking funny, I was addicted to your site from the first post I read! I spent an entire weekend in late February reading Every Single Post until 2 am, two nights in a row.

About me: My name is LaPush Baby (because why? It's LaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaPuuuuuuuuuuuush) I live near Seattle, and have 2 kids, 12yo boy and 10yo girl. I'm a teacher, very busy, but always seem to have time to stalk Rob and Twilight. (online, of course) I only started reading Twilight in January, and spent a Lost Weekend in The Meyer, reading all 4 books at once. Loved every minute of it. Now, there is always laundry waiting to be folded, my family is very confused, because I used to be so on top of it. (I think I just figured out that Twilight has replaced laundry in my life....at least every one is still eating...) However, I have loved Rob since the moment he jumped out of that tree in Goblet of Fire as Cedric. I am huge Harry Potter fan, as my kids are, so when we would watch all the interviews and outtakes, I could not stop thinking about how gorgeous he was. (and yes, I checked at the time to be sure he was 19, so I would feel less pervy, whew!) I did not think strongly about him playing Edward at all, since I had not read Twilight when the movie came out. I thought, well good for him to get a job! Then I read the book, and thought, who were these people against him? He's perfect! (obviously)

My hobbies include: cooking, running, reading (and re-reading books I especially like), painting, and NOT doing laundry. So glad to have another reason to avoid it.
Twilight is my drug of choice.
LaPush Baby
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Ayden » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 pm

I'm not an LTR/LTT virgin, but since I'm a forum virgin I figured I'd better start here :) I'm Ayden. I'm 25, happily married, and a soon to be graduated college student. I will then be a 2 years until graduation from Grad school student. I'm one of those insanely bubbly people that you just want to choke the happy out of. I love music, dancing, spending time with my niece and nephews, writing, reading and all things Rob (of course). I embarrass very easily, am probably too compassionate for my own good and am not ashamed to admit that, while I did get the book smarts, I did not get hit with the common sense stick.

And that done, can I just say YAY! Forum!

:D
Ayden
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SnMLamb » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey chicas!

It's Mel/SnmLamb/Mkenn076...I got my name because well...if you can't figure it out ask me!

I'm a mommy of 2, wife of 1(although I plan to marry Cam/James), I have 3 dachshunds, I work from home, and spend most of that time on LTR. I love to read, I eat cheerios out of the box as a snack. I had never been so into reading until I picked up Twi-series, now I've read it 3 times, and can't stop with the FF's. If you wanna talk about a FF...I've probably read it, or I can recommend a new one. I load my ipod with all kinds of songs, I garden, but my DH says that the plants give up the second I put them in the cart at the store...ass. I love to scrapbook, gamble (hi Vegas!), got married in Vegas, and I make jewelry. I prefer Rob over any of the Twi actors, and Edward/Domward/LYLS Edward/Cussward/Hyphen Edward(myria101 coined that)/Darkward...they all have a place in my heart. However, I would still not kick Kellan/Jackson/Peter or Cam out of bed - yeah, I'm not scerd.

That was the most ADD paragraph I've ever written in my life.

Engaged to James
Addicted to PEEN

http://twitter.com/Mkenn076
ImageImage
SnMLamb
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby MsKat » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi, my name is Kat ("Hi, Kat"). I was reluctant to register/intro because, well, sometimes I feel not normal for enjoying Twilight/Rob so much, but to H w/it, here I am! And you all have made me FEEL "normal". Thanks! I live in So Cal with my hubby and two girls 5 & 9, I'm def in the upper age bracket of everyone here, but very much enjoy the comedy!
ImageImage"If I go everywhere you want me to go
How will I know you'll still follow?
"
MsKat
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Ceri » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi I'm Ceri!

Found solace in LTR around Jan, don't know if that makes me an OG or not. I'm married and live in Arizona, no kids (hear that Rob?) My hubby thinks I'm crazy for loving the Rob, but indulges my craziness at times. Only had to get a few beers in him to watch Twilight with me.posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=14#

My doppelganger is Carrie (veddersgirl) and we like to drunk tweet. Both of us have a love for Simba (he who will not be named) aka B. Schlong, as he's hot and more attainable than Rob. Or we just like to fantasize about a Robert Thomas sheet sandwich, can I get a hell yes?
Ceri
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby veddersgirl » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Ceri wrote:My doppelganger is Carrie (veddersgirl) and we like to drunk tweet. Both of us have a love for Simba (he who will not be named) aka B. Schlong, as he's hot and more attainable than Rob. Or we just like to fantasize about a Robert Thomas sheet sandwich, can I get a hell yes?

HELL YES!!!!!!
Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking... because THAT'S NORMAL!

Image Image Image

Simba's One True Love!!!
Image Image Image
veddersgirl
Not a Bear

Postby Janetrigs » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi. I'm Janetrigs, sometimes called Jane, and sometimes called Janet. I am left brained, but try real hard to be funny. Not as creative as you girls, but again I try. I guess, I am a virgin, although I have been reading LTR since January (former lurker, turned un-funny poster)

I am a newly divorced, contracts lawyer who lives outside of Washington, DC. No kids, live alone, with German Shepherd dog named, Sydney, who is the bomb. Also have a blog, despite my non-creativity, hince it's title, http://isuckatbloggingbuticanbite.blogspot.com/.

Like everyone, LOVE Rob, and my "future hubby" Chewley. Totally love S.bradley and Simba's music. Love having a way to socialize with snarky people who make me laugh everyday. Love being in touch with all the Rob news and enjoy TwiTheater. Oh, also love my effing coffee in the morning and wine/guinness at night.
I ONLY LIKE DRUNK ROB, all other Ron's = LAME
Founding Member of HHH Int'l Bar Association (No Rob...not that kind of Bar)
"Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking...because THAT'S NORMAL!"
I may not be skinny, but I can drink like a man!
Janetrigs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby Jena » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:13 pm

HOOLLLAAHH!!!! Am I here?! Just getting my profile set up and seeing if I know what I'm doing (stop laughing!) LOL!
Hey everyone! To the regulars, you know me. To the newbies! Hi! I'm Jena, from Nebraska, almost 30, I love Twilight, Rob, movies, concerts, music, pop culture! I'm here to have fun with you all and discuss all the things we love about Rob and Twilight! Now let's see if I know what I'm doing! LOL!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jena
TMZ Employee

Postby Marta » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Jordan wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Jordan, I'm 22, and for whoever I haven't said Hi to or talked with via the comments on LTT, I'm a guy, and I'm a unicorn. I found LTT in February, loved it, became the first guy to send in a letter, and I've been commenting there fairly regularly ever since! I do drop by LTR sometimes but usually stay away from commenting there, because it is CUH-RAY-ZEE. I think this forum has the potential to develop into a really cool place where we can all come hang out and talk, so I look forward to helping that process along and getting to know you all!

So, I guess it goes without saying that I'm a Twilighter - and loving it! I've even helped get girls to read the Saga! - but let's see ... what else ... I'm also into music (that's #1, always and forever), connecting with people, the smell right before it rains, getting lost in bookstores (I read constantly), and interesting conversations. There's lots more, but this doesn't need to drag on *too* much, lol. If you want to know more, I have a blog that you can check out by clicking on the "Spread Hope Like Fire" link in my signature.

Jordan, that is the funniest EFing gif you have for your sig I have ever seen! :lol:

Amd I <3 that you have Alice as your avatar. :)
~ Marti, the one woman party
Tweet me: http://twitter.com/aramisette

"But only one thing could explain the shiny fucking curls."

"Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me"
Marta
Lurking Third Wheel

Postby Valerie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm

veddersgirl wrote:Hello All!!! I'm Veddersgirl aka Carrie.
I love me some Robert Thomas-Pattinson. My favorite Rob is Dirty Drunk Rob!!! I'm single and ready to mingle. My doppelganger at Letters to Rob is Ceri. I love going to concerts,and playing SORRY! Challenge me to a game and you are going down.

That's all I got.

CARRIE OUT!!!

Loving your sig banner!
Image Image
Valerie
107 Year Old Virgin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins