Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Itsallhappening » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi All - I thought I would start here..it just made sense. I am Itsallhappening you can call me what you want be this was a lame moniker I came up with all by myself.

A little bit about me.. I live in Colorado, born and raised. I love skiing, river trips, dogs, horses, books and music and my favorite food is homemade pizza (I can't commit to that fully)

I have never been in a forum before so if I am not putting this in the right place, please feel free to give me some guidance.

I love everything Twilight and have been reading LTT/LTR for some time now..you can guess i am a woosie at the online sharing bit. I hope to meet new peeps online cause my husband is lame to talk to about Twilight/Rob - he has issues to say the least. My friends don't have the bug yet and I have no patience to wait for them to "get it"

So that's my intro - I hope I passed.
Itsallhappening
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby robpattzedwardcullen » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

kk. im new. i am rpattzedwardcullen!!! i am totally obsessed with the twi-saga, as are most of you guys, im sure. i've read the saga like four times in a row; best books ever.... this big hug and thank you goes to stephenie meyer!!(BEAR HUGS)
she also inspired me to write my own book-saga actually-. im still on the first book, for those who know love. its almost like twilight only no sexy vampires... srry(= ill post it when im done. i looooooooooove this site<3 its great(= so, um... i kiss my rob pattinson poster every day, and one time my friends dared me to make out or have sex with my edward cullen poster;i did! i know TMI!! srry!! but it was funny(= i also just want rob and the cast know i love them all- they are so gifted at what they do, and tell rob he is sooooooooooooo hott....srry!-again!- as i said, im ultra obsessed(= (= so, i guess ill be on later... b/c im kinda pissed right now)=< ;)
robpattzedwardcullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Twistedlarissa » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:10 am

Hello my name is Larissa but everyone calls me Lara..Im 27 and i live in Las vegas...I am a stay at home mommy and have 3 very ungrateful children whom I love very much :) I get teased daily about my obsession with all things twilight...and thats about it !
Twisted Larissa
Twistedlarissa
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby robpattzedwardcullen » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 am

nice lara! i would loooooooove to live in las vegas- PARTY!!!- hehe(= me too: my parents said they would bann me from my twi-saga for a whole month)= and im not allowed to read the books for a long time, but i just started reading twilight again, and they dont know(= so EVIL!! mmmwwwhahaha!!LOL!(= :D
robpattzedwardcullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Twistedlarissa » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Sadly i dont get to party ... kids will do that to ya ! Oh no your parents banned you from twilight??? My world would cease to exist..especially if I still had to listen to my parents :)
Twisted Larissa
Twistedlarissa
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby LuvnRobAllDay » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

I am SO happy to have found this site!! It's nice to finally see other mommies and wives that are as into Rob as I am! All of my friends shame me for it! =( I am a 33 yr. old single mommy to 2 beautiful girls, ages 6 and 9. They LOVE "Edward", but don't share my enthusiasm when it comes to Rob! LOL! I'm a stay at home mom, so if I'm not cleaning, I'm online looking for the newest pics, news, anything about Rob. And LTT and LTR are always my 1st stops!! I have 2 Jack Russels, Bella and Daisy, 10 tattoos, and I just dumped my boyfriend because he whined too much about my Robsession!! ;) It's nice to meet all you ladies!!
LuvnRobAllDay
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby robpattzedwardcullen » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 pm

well, yeah... im only 151/2! but yeah... my world would end too, i would like be in phycical pain like bella when edward left her)= you dont party? me niether, but still...(= well, other people- im rep[lying to both your comments at the same time-, i dont have kids but im shamed for it too(= um... im acting in highschool playsd now and i wanna be a real actress- as in celeb crap- but i gotta go to auburn... i would love it if i got to work right next to robert- the hottest man in america!!<3- of course, i would try to stop being obssessed or something bad might happen...(hint,hint)-.... so are you guys going to see new moon? i am! im gonna invite friends and ill probly be the only one crying(= :D
robpattzedwardcullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby AnnaBanana » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 am

Greetings! I am soon to be 31 yr old mom of 2. I have enjoyed reading LTT for a while, but 2 Jackson Rathbone posts in 2 days sealed the deal for me! Glad to meet you all :D
AnnaBanana
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby robpattzedwardcullen » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

sounds coolio! i think LTT is very sweet! but im doing math right now... UGH!)= ohhhhhh... heres an equasion my friend- a twi- hater- wrote me... it went something like this: harry potter is to voldemort, voldemort is to cedric, cedric is to ------ ---------, ------ --------- is to ------- -------, which is to ----- ----, whos dating ------ ------, who is the ------- ------- alive potrayed by ------ --------- who is just a dumb -------! fill in the blanks please!!(=
robpattzedwardcullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby purplejellybaby » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 pm

hello everyone,

I have been reading LTT for a while now but have finally got round to joining the forum. I'm from sunny old England and decided it was time to join in the fun. Like all of you I have read the books several times and obsessed over the tough choice of team edward/jacob and have come to some conclusions. I have decided that the books are all about team edward for me but the movie, although not the best movie ever, instead of making me team edward, is actually responsible for my growing love of jacob.... and jasper and emmett. along with the extract of midnight sun i feel the movie helps to make other characters more appealing as unlike the actual saga they involve the other characters a lot more. i used to think it was controversial to admit to drifting towards team jacob but i think of late more people are starting to feel this drift - not that i would reject edward were he to ever make his advances.
purplejellybaby
Not a Bear

Postby robpattzedwardcullen » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:41 pm

COOL!! so, youre from england, as in where rob sometimes lives?!<3 im team EDWARD!!! :P
robpattzedwardcullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby purplejellybaby » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 am

robpattzedwardcullen wrote:COOL!! so, youre from england, as in where rob sometimes lives?!<3 im team EDWARD!!! :P

I am, although it looks like he may be preferring the US at the moment :(
Jb
purplejellybaby
Not a Bear

Postby foogirl » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi all!! Foogirl here! Long time LTT/LTR reader (daily dose is a must!) first time on the forums. I'm mid-thirties (so not quite a cougar) divorced but kept the kids :) Daughter got me hooked on everything Twilight and here we are! First obsession was Dave Grohl, hence the foo reference but got hot and bothered over the vamps *sighs* ...

Anywho, look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies (and unicorns!) and huge hugs and kisses and all that fake lesbian stuff to UC and Moon for having us all here!!!
foogirl
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby purplejellybaby » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

foogirl wrote:Hi all!! Foogirl here! Long time LTT/LTR reader (daily dose is a must!) first time on the forums. I'm mid-thirties (so not quite a cougar) divorced but kept the kids :) Daughter got me hooked on everything Twilight and here we are! First obsession was Dave Grohl, hence the foo reference but got hot and bothered over the vamps *sighs* ...

Anywho, look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies (and unicorns!) and huge hugs and kisses and all that fake lesbian stuff to UC and Moon for having us all here!!!

Welcome FooGirl, as I've found out, they are a real friendly bunch :)
Jb
purplejellybaby
Not a Bear

Postby emdotcom » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Hiiii, my name is Emilie, but call me Em...not even my mother "full names" me. :P I'm in college studying English lit, english lang and graphic design; which i hate and i have a job; which i love. I'm obsessed with music, i love to read and me and my best friend are closer than close. She thinks i get cranky if i don't get my Rob fix...bless her for understanding. Oh and we have a "twilight zone" at work :D
emdotcom
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby ButtcrackSantasLover » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi my name is Sophia and I'm a twiligt/robaholic
I come to LTT/LTR every day & have my google alerts set to twilight.rpattz.&kstew
I'm still an *almost* virgin to this& I'm re-reading twilight for the 2nd time
I love those little bottles bcsanta gives me and doing that cullen smile everytime I read something 2nd hand embarassing
As far as my everyday life I'm just ya average american girl who works & goes to schol
And gets looks whenever twilight's mentioned. So I'm glad I find you guys so I can finally express what everyone wants to but can't
I'm COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET.
ButtcrackSantasLover
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby momwithnolife » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Hey guys!

Im popping my forum cherry :) Ive been reading LTT daily since April. Im a 22 yr old twimom from San Jose, CA. I have no life and no friends who share my Twilight obsession so I need to get my internet fix :) Im currently re-reading the Twilight saga and just finished with Twilight, I also enjoy reading fanfic.
momwithnolife
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby buttcracksanta » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am

Hi everyone! So what do I say about myself? I'm 21 years old and I'm in my last year of undergrad (graduation in May!). I might be going to law school next year, but I'm starting to reconsider my future career choices. I've been reading LTT since May, and have been a Twilight fan since June 2008. I guess my other interests would include reading and fashion design (I love to design dresses as a hobby.)
buttcracksanta
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby ForeverNMyNever » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi everyone! I am a HUGE Twilight fan and a fan of LTT! This site is hilarious and Moon and UC usually say what we're all thinking! This site inspired me to start my own Twilight fan blog since I talk about the series constantly with my friends anyway. It's just getting started, but it would be great if you guys could check it out. I hope you like it!

http://isawforeverinmynever.wordpress.com/

xo,
ForeverNMyNever
ForeverNMyNever
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby tracyface » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi,
My name is Tracy and I am addicted to all things Twilight and Rob Pattinson. (In unison, Hi Tracy)
My Twilight addiction is new to me, though I have always liked Rob and could have cared less when this movie was being hyped all over and people were pissed he got he role, and I am completely bewildered by my reaction to these books and the movie version as well. I read all 4 books in 3 weeks and am now re-reading them. I have never, I repeat never re-read a book outside of Pippi Longstocking in the 4th grade. I am assured that I am normal, though I hadn’t been feeling that way, when I stumbled into this website & blog. It is pure genius and hilarious at the same time. Being able to mock yourself is a special trait not everyone has, but the ladies at this website have nailed it. It so reminds me of Televisionwithoutpity.com, which I was once hooked on as well during the Veronica Mars years, but I digress. I thought it was strange to be so into Twilight at my age (35), but this blog has made me feel less alone and I am so grateful. I am told this frenzy of obsession will pass and I will resemble the woman I once was
(5 weeks ago). I am doubtful, as I see no light at the end of this Twi-tunnel. My DVR is full, the house is a mess, the dog needs to be walked and I keep snapping at my family when they interrupt my posting, web trolling, movie watching, and reading too. I hope this dies down, but with New Moon on the horizon and my cousin and I planning when to start camping out, I don’t see any hope at this point. All I can say is keep posting ladies, and lets give each other all the emotional support we can!!!
tracyface
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby MissBlonde » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

What a fantastic forum, I just had to join, especially after reading all those wonderful replies from UC to crazy fans who believe that Rob is running this site. My hubby is starting to get a little bit annoyed with my Twilight obsession, so I'm trying to shield him a little bit, poor thing.. But hey, I can just come on here and meet all of you lovely girls/women who have the same "problem" (what the??) as I have.

About me: I'm a 31 year old mum to two (boy 4 years and girl 5 months) and I'm currently on Maternity leave from work and will be so for the next 10 months. I live with my family just outside Oslo, Norway, and I'm blonde (no surprise, eh?)

I do have a crush on Rob, but I think it is mostly because of Edward though, as he looks fantastic when groomed and clean, I'm not too into the whole hobo/lumberjack look. And I hate beard burns.. ;-P Or maybe I wouldn't mind if they came from Rob.

Ok, now I have to go, I have to read more here before my beatiful little babygirl wakes up from her nap:D
MissBlonde
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby illegalwolflover » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:41 am

Hi my name is illegalwolflover...im 23...evidently in love with all things twilight and i dont like wearing hats cause my head is too big in the first place...
forgive the screen name, im not the neighbourhood beastiality expert...
ive always been team jacob...(Tay Tay is an enabler and he knows it) but i also have an irrevocable attraction to the almighty Robster... so lets just say Switzerland for now....
I recently came out as a lonely Twilo-sexual and i hope to make oodles of friends..... :P
and finally "Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245... "
hugs..... :D
illegalwolflover
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby x.rosa.lie » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:41 am

Well hello ;) my name is actually Danielle but nobody calls me that, not even my parents.. so Ellie will do :D.
I live in Manchester, in England and as much as I would love to live in L.A, I don't think I'd ever be able to bring myself to leave this city.
I dislike myself for the fact that I'd never heard of Twilight before it first came out at the cinema :( but all it took was one viewing and I was obsessed... So I went to see it four times at the cinema, read all four books in three days and in the past year I don't think I've read a book that isn't Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn... oh wait, I read The Host...
I thought I was strictly Team Edward, but you know, after all these leaked scenes and new promo pictures of the wolf pack, I have to say I'm Team Switzerland now :D. Although it has to be said, there is no comparison between Taycob and Robward. Robward is just, I don't even know, there are no words to describe. I am completely going on with myself now so I'll just describe myself a bit more :D.
I love love love music, but I can be a bit close-minded -- I limit myself to only a few genres. My favourite bands are mainly English so the majority of you probably haven't heard of them but I'll list a few anyway: Arctic Monkeys, The Cribs, The Libertines, Kasabian, The Strokes etc ;).
I'm also in a band with 3 of my best friends, I sing and write the lyrics :).
Now please, don't judge me for saying this without reading it all: I write fanfiction, but strictly NO smut. I couldn't bring myself to do that. And I might post the link to my fanfiction.net page one day!
I've been reading LTT and LTR for maybe a month or two now? But never really considered joining the forum until now so here I am!
I think I've pretty much said everything that needs to be said and maybe even more so I shall shut up now! :D
Being apart... it didn't work out so well for either of us.
ImageImageImage
x.rosa.lie
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SingleStrand » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Well hello, I am losing my twiforum virginity tonight. Never too late I guess. I am SingleStrand not because I am single but because that is my favorite line in the book series and because I hope to one day be a single strand with Rob. Behind a dumpster. With his Hot Pocket.
In reality, I have a husband of 2 years but been together over 6 years. I just turned 28. Most of my friends and my husband know of my robsession and my love of all things Twilight. However, my co-workers and family have ZERO clue and never will. Well, except for the poster that takes up half my corkboard by my desk at work. It's one of Rob from the USWeekly Twilight bookazine. Soon to be replaced with one of Rob from the USWeekly New Moon bookazine. I am shameless, really.
Besides checking out LTT/LTR every morning and reading fanfic every night on my laptop while my husband rolls his eyes, I love football. I had a very large crush on Terrell Owens that was edged out by Rob over several months time. I was quite literally torn between the two for awhile even though they are polar opposites. Hence, the shirt I just got from my BFF for my birthday that reads "I love me some RPattz" in hot pink letters. No joke. The best of both worlds. My favorite TO quote with my favorite new obsession taking it over. I will likely wear it out of the house at some point. Probably to the midnight New Moon premiere where I will take off the hoodie covering it only after the lights have dimmed.
I love you LTT girls! Hope to actually get semi-involved on here after stalking your blog for oh, 6 months or so.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SingleStrand
Fake Lesbian

Postby tuesdaymidnight » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi Everybody.

My name is tuesdaymidnight, and I'm a twi-aholic.

I've been a long time reader of LTT and LTR, but I've only started leaving comments very recently. It turns out I usually think I'm a lot more clever and witty than other people do, but once in a while I can come up with a gem. I am a much bigger fan of the books than the movie, although I admittedly have a huge crush on Billy Burke. His portrayal of Charlie made the first movie for me, and he's the main reason I want to see New Moon. I'd take Rob in a pinch though. ;) I discovered fan fiction awhile back and have become mildly obsessed. Some of it really is better written than Twilight. Most of it is terrible.

What else? I am in my twenties. The EXACT number is irrelevant. I'm in graduate school, and I teach. I'm lukewarm toward both. I write. A lot. Non-fiction, fiction, fan-fiction, and once in awhile a terrible poem. I'm an audiophile, and when I see "Introduce Yourself," I immediately think of Faith No More. (Right on!)
tuesdaymidnight
107 Year Old Virgin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins