Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby orbitgumisgood » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 pm

I officially outed myself as a Twi-dork tonight, and so I feel it's appropriate to FINALLY post on the forum I've been lurking on for a while now.

I went to a Christmas potluck party for my writing group tonight, my WRITING group. Up until this point I have kept my intense love for all things twilight under wraps, even when I walk by the massive Twilight display when we meet at Borders every Thursday. It's been torture, but I feel it's my duty to protect the general insaneness of the fandom in general. take one for the team, so to speak.

Anyways, so I am the party, being all socially awkward, as per usual, in the corner thinking how "Bella"-like I am feeling at the particular moment. And they announce it's time for games. Great. I amble over and they slap a sticker on my back and I'm supposed to guess who the person it. Everyone else in the group get people like Tolstoy, Faulkner, Dickens... Hmm. This should be easy.

I go up to NO LESS than 7 peoples and ask them if they know who I am. They all say "No." Awesome. Finally, I got up to 10 year old daughter of the host and she gives me the clue... "Burger King." WTF... Burger King? Now I'm at this party, being all socially awkward and looking like a retard because the only person at my party that knows my person; is a 10 year old.

I mingle around. I figure out it's a HE. His name starts with an E. Burger King. "Edward Cullen?" I mumbled to the eighty two year old man in the corner. "Does my sticker say Edward Cullen?"

"Yeah," he replies, looking over his bifocals, squinting at the name written in festive green Sharpie. "Who's that?"

I shriek. SHRIEK. In the middle of the party and fan-girl the eff out. Then remember I am in the middle a grown-up party and promptly go back to being socially awkward after everyone stares at me.

I'm at a writing party and no one knows who Edward FREAKING Cullen is. Except, apparently, the evil succubus that plans said evil party games. Do I really live that far inside the Twi-Bubbble? And do these people not notice me staring at the Edward posters from across the Border's every Thursday night. Apparently, my secret *was* safe.

Later, after I feel it's safe. I approach the young girl. "High five," I whisper. "I'm a twifan too."

She looks at me. No... not looks. Gives me a stare that would have been a more appropriate response if I had killed her mothing, or santa claus, or Hannah Montana. "I am NOT a fan. I don't READ Twilight. Freaking Burger King loves that crap." And she stalks away.

Whhhhattt? Was I just dissed by a ten year old that hates twilight? I thought she would understand. Be in the know. Have Edward freaking Cullen posters taped to her ceiling. Using her allowance money to buy crappy Twilight slap bracelets and fingernail polish.

Please take me in an accept me as one of your own. I am an twi-orphan.

I was
orbitgumisgood
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby library_girl » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi! I'm library_girl, though your welcome to call me Libby, too. I'm 23 and work in a archives (love my job but it's not always the most exciting). I only found LTT a few weeks ago and LOVE it. It's so hard to find a well-done and hilarious fan site that I was ecstatic to find this one. I have to admit that I've spent most of the last week at work going through your archives. Though I hear That's Normal! I've a fan of the books for awhile but have just got into the fandom and wanted to say Hi.
library_girl
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Firefly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 am

Hi!
My name is Lucille and i'm a virgin, well kind of......
I read twilight to improve my english and discovered the twi-fandom. I don't remember how i stumbled on LTR/LTT but i'm an addict since.:D
More important than my twi-love & robsession it's you all!!! Thanks for bringing so much fun in my life ( trust me i need it) and for make me feel normal......
Firefly
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby jessigrl » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 am

Hi, my name is Jessica. I have been reading LTT/LTR for a few months now.. I am a mom of 3 boys and getting ready to go to nursing school this spring. Not really very good at this forum thing but I will give it a go!!
jessigrl
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby OpinionatedLady » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Hello! I'm OpinionatedLady. I decided to sign up for the LTT/LTR forums after obsessively reading (and laughing) the blogs for the last month. That, and after going to an office holiday party and getting irritated at being left out of a Twilight conversation made me realize how much I really do want to talk with other people about it. This seems like a good place :)

A little about myself - I'm a 26 year old living in the City by the Bay reading as much as I can get my hands on, writing until my wrist hurts, and religiously showing up to a job that I loathe. More importantly, I'm looking forward to chatting with other fans on here!
OpinionatedLady
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby crazy_blonde » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Hi I'm crazy_blonde

I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm a Twi-fan (duh!) I have a group of Twi-friends from work (we call ourselves the Twilight Trinity - aren't we cool? :-P) and we talk so much about Twilight my boss has banned us from discussing it (we don't listen though...)

Outside of my Twi obsession, I work at a sports store, have completed one university degree (and planning on doing another next year), have travelled Europe and the UK (totally disappointed my dream of meeting Rob in a dingy pub in London didn't happen... :~( ), play netball, watch football (aka soccer), eat way too much junk food and generally don't sleep a lot as I'm either reading or on the internet (not always Twilight related but usually :-P)

Look forward to chatting to you all!
That homeboy could've been a psycho! I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TV show... (LOL JESSICA)
I'm down, I got the 411 and you are not going out and getting jiggy with some guy I don't care how dope his ride is! (I <3 10 Things I Hate About You! R.I.P. Heath Ledger)
crazy_blonde
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SeattleLisa » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Hello All,

I've been reading LTT for months but decided to come out of Lurkdom to join the 2010 Resolutionary Challenge. (I've been using that word "resolutionary" for years- I should have trademarked it!) :D

A little about myself: I attended high school in the 80's, I'm married to a great guy who didn't mind that I watched Twilight 24 times at the theater (New Moon 7 times and counting), I started reading the series 11/26/08, I have no kids by choice, currently between jobs/careers, love cycling and on clear days (like right now), I grin every time I look out my living room window and see the Olympic Mountains, knowing Forks is tucked behind them.

I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Lisa
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby bleriana » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 am

Hi,
my name is Bleriana, 18 years old and from Germany. I work as a bankclerk and am the oldest daughter in my family. Actually I found LTR/LTT sooo long ago but was always afraid to post since my english isn't the best and everything. But then I decided to give it a shot and well here I am now introducing myself on the forum.... :mrgreen:
I started reading the books a bit before they became so popular in Germany because I found some article in a German newspaper that showed pictures of Rob in the -at that time- new movie Twilight. So I started reading the books and loved them... Went straight ahead to watch every interview I found on youtube of Rob and found lots of amazing sites such as LTT/LTR... So I am not really a virgin to LTT or LTR but I am still a forum virgin so yeah...

Some quick notes on myself:
- I forced my best friend, her friend and my almost 50 year old co-worker to read the books!!
- I only read the books entirely once, but I have post its on the parts I love most and read over and over again... (there are a lot of post-its...)
- I've seen Twilight 5 times so far and New Moon thrice... :oops:

So I am happy to "meet" you all and by the way happy Chrismas to everyone!!! :D

Lots of love,
Bleriana
bleriana
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby misskate » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker, but have decided to formally introduce myself. Feel free to call me Katy. I am a history/social studies teachers. I like to indulge my crafty side from time to time. I bead, crochet, and try to do other things. I love to read. However, it seems I've given up books as I am mainly reading fanfic off my blackberry. Oh I just got a new puppy in November. She does not have a Twilight name despite a friend of mine begging me to name her Carli after Carlisle. I settled on Chloe and she is 5lbs of trouble at the moment. She is a long hair mini dachshund.

I stumbled across the Twilight Saga via the books a few years ago. A friend of mine begged for me to read the books. I bought the first one and as soon as I finished as I went out and got New Moon in hardcover which is something I never do. Luckily, for me that was the week that Eclipse came out. Again, ran to bookstore and shelled out money for the hardcover. I've been Team Edward since day one. I waited a year for Breaking Dawn.
I was so excited to get that book. However, my excitement soon left. That one is the only one it took me more than a day to read. I just did not like it. Infact, I do not let it hang out on the bookshelf with the others ones because well, it may contaminate the others books that I love. Though, I cannot wait to see how they film Breaking Dawn.

The movies have cost me the person who got me hooked up on the books in the first place. Once my dear friend saw the casting of her beloved Jacob, she vowed never to see the movies. I've tried and tried to get her to watch them. She is really mad about it and refuses to finish Breaking Dawn because of it.

I am a history teacher to 8th graders. They are either into the books or hate them all together. It is fun talking about the books with them. My group last year was Team Edward. This year, it is the year of the wolf. I've got Twilight magnets up in my room and the boys threaten to steal them. Just wait till I order cardboard Edward. LOL

I'm a thirty- something who still feels "dirty" about her feelings about Rob. ~Sigh~ One of my twenty-something friends told me that it is ok, but that still hasn't stopped the weirdness when I remember he is 23. He's younger than my baby brother. Hell, he is younger than Princes Wills and Harry and I remember when they were born. Anyways, I still indulge my feelings despite my qualms about them.

Dear UC and MOON,
You never fail to make laugh with your letters. Thank you so much. Keep it up!

Katy
misskate
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Thesabstar1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm

HI All
So glad to have found this site! I've just joined so catching up on some older posts and really enjoying the "vibe"...
I'm so comforted to read about so many of you who share the love/ fascination/ "fan-dom" as passionately as I do! No one in my circle of friends etc feels the same as I do so can't understand my - for lack of a better word - obsession;-) This can sometimes leave me feeling guilty/ odd/ like I'm weird... particularly as I'm a married 30 year old, so not prone to general crushes/ fan-crazes etc on whomever may be hot that week!! Admittedly I was late to the 'Twilight' party, but having arrived, am firmly here to stay! I've enjoyed the movies so far and the books, but what further drew me in was watching interviews with Rob. His charisma is truely what drew me further into this world. Team Rob first and foremost, then Team Edward.
Thanks for having me.
Star
Thesabstar1
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby sparkletramp » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey everyone, I'm totally new, and have no idea how this forum gels as of yet-- I think I'll poke around and figure it out.
Last night I started reading my very first fan fic, recommended on Twitarded in a new post. I stayed up all night reading it. I figure I've officially gone insane. Just wanted some place to to yammer endlessly on about about all the minutiae that can and will drive you batshit insane as a member of the fandom. For example, why am I so freaking interested in the Isle of Wight pics? I cannot answer this question for myself at all. I've been a fan and "don't-give-a-crapstener" forever. But then suddenly knowing she went to UK to be with him on New Years threw a monkey wrench all in my shit!!!! GRRR.... anyway, hey.

I just turned 20, and I'm from New York.

Peace,and happy new years guys!
sparkletramp
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby EyesofAmber » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm

I've been reading LTT and LTR forever and I run Eyes of Amber along with PinkPixieChick who has of course been an LTT girl for a long time. Finally joined the forums.

I've now lost count of how many times I've read the series and a great deal of my time each day is spent in Twi-related or Vampire Diaries related activities and I also write a Twilight column for t5m.com and I'm the Vampire Diaries Examiner.

I also have four boys ages 1-7 that I homeschool.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you ladies! Of course my site is eyesofamber.com and my twitter is EyesofAmberBlog
EyesofAmber
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Courtney_0624 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:52 pm

My name is Courtney and I have been reading LTT/LTR for about 6+ months now. I have made it a habit to make LTT/LTR my first stop in the morning (after my coffee) so I can get my daily laugh. I am 24 and currently in my last semester of college to get my Bachelor's degree in Finance (I graduate in May). I have read all the Twilight books 4 times, seen Twilight way too many times, and have seen New Moon 6 times (so far). I am pretty in the closet about my Twi-fan status in real life. Only one friend knows how much I love the saga, but I think even she doesn't know the true extent of my daily website list, fanfic reading, and general lusting over Rob. :) I don't know why it took me so long to finally get on the Forum, but here I am! I am looking forward to meeting people and being an active partcipant in the Forum.
Courtney_0624
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Into_the_Half_Light » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Hello all! My name is Amanda; feel free to call me Amanda, AAA, Into_the_Half_Light, ITHL, whatevs. I'm easy. (that's what she said)

I lurk around the fandom a bit ... but finally decided to get off my ass and see if I have something to contribute, especially since this community seems so amazing. Twilight has made my world a lot more fun and way more hilarious. And I'm a fanfiction junky (especially now that I can read it on my Kindle), so it's made things a lot schmexier, too... heehee. I've been reading LTT/LTR for what feels like ages... It's kind of a morning ritual: arrive at work, get coffee, read LTT/LTR, begin actual work. It's always like someone's plucked the inside jokes out of my head and made them even funnier on my screen. I appreciate that we can love something, yet laugh at it ... those without a sense of humor about the whole thing just make me laugh even harder.

So stuff about me ... I'm almost 29 (11 days to go), adore my husband (married four years, together 11, holy crap), have a blast at work (internal communications for a lingerie/personal care company), travel as much as possible, love to cook, have an unhealthy addiction to shopping, am a bit of a techno geek and totally spoil my cats and my nephews.

I discovered Twilight in January 2009, when I found it online in a fit of boredom while I was sick with the flu and figured, "why not?" Yeah, I finished it in T-minus six hours and had the next three (and Midnight Sun!) read within five days ... I was a total goner. Luckily, it was still early enough to catch the movie in the theatre, where I ended up seeing it three times ... and was introduced to Mr. Pattinson for the first time. At this point, I love them all in some form or fashion. Rob makes me laugh and swoon all at once (go figure), I can't help but love the Stew for all her adorable awkwardness and fuck-all attitude, I straight up want to steal Rachelle's hair, etc. etc. etc. By the time New Moon came around, I was full blown redonk, and luckily had discovered some friends who were just as insane as me. In fact, one of my now best friends is a co-worker who happened to have a tattered copy of Twilight on her desk one day ... which took us from "random chicks who happen to work in the same gigantic building" to "BFFs who fall asleep on each others' couches during True Blood marathons" and "BFFs who coddle each others orange kitties and watch crappy English movies together just because Rob is in them."

Yeah, I'm also wordy as hell. But I'm glad to have finally grown the ovaries to post here. For as outgoing as I am in real life, I'm totally shy online. But I think this place may be full of kindred spirits, so I'm giving it a shot.

So... hello!
Into_the_Half_Light
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby AnotherTwiMom » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Hello, I am AnotherTwiMom or you can call me Crys (Thats like Chris not like I'm crying..lol).
I have roamed this site for a few months now so I deceided its time to register officially.. :)
I have one son, he is 8 years old, and I think my Obssession is rubbing off on him a bit..hehe Yes, that's why I'm here, *stands up* Hi, My name is Crys, and I'm addicted to all things Twilight, and Rob ofcourse.
I do own a mini Edward plus lots of other merch that is placed around the house. If you have read the Twilight widowers blog you know me. I am apparently just like his wife..hehe
My Husband does support my obsession, he even buys me Edward hoodies haha. The rest of my family does think I have lost my mind. When my mother asked what i wanted for my birthday she informed me she would Not buy me anthing EDWARD. I ofcourse couldn't see why not???
I am a webmaster, and I work part time at a Church as the Secretary, So I have lots of time for my obsession. Other than that I am my sons Den Leader for his CubScout pack. I love doing that. We have lots of fun!
So now you know me a little better, see you around!
AnotherTwiMom
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby CarrieCee » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey everyone

I'm neither a LTR/LTT or actual virgin. Far from it. I'm a self confessed lurker, though, and have been lurking these boards for quite some time. Thought I'd finally join in the fun...
I'm 26, from Melbourne (Australia), have been addicted to Rob and all things Rob related for very nearly a year now (oooh, anniversary time!), and spend way more than I earn. Mainly on Twilight or Rob related paraphernalia. Un-Rob-related things about me - I work for a trade union, I love shopping shopping shopping, my cat, wine, ballet, and after a recent visit - London.

Can't remember how I first stumbled across LTR/LTT... but I very well may have been googling "Rob Porn" or "Rob Naked". Anyways, it was love at first sight, and I've been obsessed with both sites ever since.

It totally made my day, when, after some hungover musings about a failed hookup the night before and how Rob was ruining my sex life, I wrote a letter to LTR that TOTALLY got posted. Awesomeness.

And it totally made my life when I actually got to SEE and TOUCH Rob in the flesh whilst I was travelling over in the UK recently. Nevermind the fact that he saw me with the equivelant of a tea cosy on my head and that I scared the crap out of him by screaming at him that I had flown halfway across the world to see him... Which was only half a lie... Anyway, needless to say I have never since washed the hand that shook his. (And as of yet all attempts at cloning him from the remnants of his DNA left on my plam are unsuccessful, but technology advances every day, so I remain hopeful. And delusional.)

Anyways, I'm totally excited about chatting with you all soon...
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby claudette520 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello! My name is Claudette. I am 35 years old, single and working in NYC as a marketing director. I am supposed to be the most sane and logical person amongst my small circle of friends but that image was thrown out the window the day I got sucked into the world of Twilight.

I am new to this forum but have been lurking/commenting on LTT and LTR for a few months now. Was late getting on board the Twilight bandwagon. I saw Twilight for the first time in May 2009 and consequently, read the entire Twilight series (plus Midnight Sun) in 2 days!!! I was hooked! I "fell madly in love" with Rob after seeing his interview at Jay Leno on Youtube. I went downhill from there... :lol:

Love LTR and LTT. Both are part of my morning ritual, in fact. Haha! I think you girls are hilarious, fun and intelligent people. Your blogs are clever and amazing. I wonder how you can creatively write about Rob and Twilight everyday without running out of topics and hilarity. It's unbelievable and impressive. I am such a fan.
claudette520
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Sawitri » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 am

Hi Guyz!!
I've been a long time lurker on LTR and this is my first post in this forum so i consider myself as a virgin. My Name is Sawitri from Jakarta, Indonesia. I commented several times in LTR under the name IndieGirl but i changed it so u guys know my actual name is. I'm crazy in Rob Pattinson and nearly lost my heart because of thatgirlwithshoeshirt-gate in New Year Eve!!! But i came back after 10 days avoiding any Rob news because i know i couldnt change the fact even no matter how i HATE it so much :x . i cant hate Rob, i know happy Rob = happy me but im happier if he stays single or decides to hook up with Natalie Portman :D. Anywho, LTR is GENIUS! I know this is the place to be, for sharing my sorrow over Rob's choice on a girl, learning many Rob-dictionaries, discussing my Rob addiction with all of the fans around the world and improving my english as well :lol: . Thanks u guys for everything and more importantly for letting me introduce myself as a part of this amazing community. We Are The ROB!
Sawitri
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SpunkyBookworm » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 am

(Stands up and introduces self) Hi, I'm SpunkyBookworm and I'm a LTT Virgin-TwilightObsessed-RobKellenJacksonCrazed. Person. I love to do alot of things. ADD tends to do that to you. Can't wait to check out these forums!
It's Time!!
SpunkyBookworm
Fake Lesbian

Postby Cajun Cullen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey ya'll, I'm Cajun Cullen, or Suzee to those who care. I am a LTT/LTR forum virgin, there, I said it! I have been reading LTT for quite some time and I LURVVVE it!!! Everyone on here is awesomesause and I wish I could be besties with all of ya'll :D

I live in rural Louisiana with my husband, three kittens and four dogs. I work as a family therapist and often come home to LTT and the Twilight Saga to escape my daily gunkyness.

I will always be Team Edward, but I love me some Jasper/Jackson and Carlisle/Peter! I consider myself a Twilight pusher since I have gotten everyone around me to either read the books or watch the movie. I even convinced my in-laws to sit and watch Twilight with me! I do believe my father-in-law mentioned something about wasting the time when he could have been watching John Wayne. I did tell them the book was way better if they wanted to borrow it, I'm still waiting on that response...

Anywho, I'll let ya'll go for now, hopefully this won't be my last entry in the forum, and hope to get to know everyone cause ya'll bring tons of humor into my life!!!
Cajun Cullen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SnowWhiteDrifted » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Mornin!
I just found LTT on Tuesday (yay!), and I only recently started my twi-dom over the Thanksgiving break. I haven't even finished BD yet. I drink wine heavily while I read so it takes me a little longer than everyone else to finish the books.

I picked up Twilight while on a trip to Target and what caught my eye was the sublime little sparkly font of the title (I am a graphic designer). "Twilght" ohh it called to me. So I thought I'd read it to see what all the hype was about... and now look at me.

I thought I was over my vampire phase (which started in high school and lasted through my late twenties). Yeah, not so much.
I'm 20+15, married, with one (almost) 3 year old daughter.
Live in the OC, where it is always sunny and no one sparkles.
SnowWhiteDrifted
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Not Bears » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi, I've been lurking around for a few months now and for some reason or other I decided to come out, so to speak. I'm a SAHM with a 2 year old and a 4 month old and spend way to much time on LTT/LTR and fanfics, but as we've all learned "That's Normal" which by the way is my most favorist saying! My husband doesn't understand my obsession and hates it, mostly because the house is a mess! I love love love UC, Moon, and all you other crazy gals out there! Thanks for feeding my obsession!!
Not Bears
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby geekmagnet » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey everyone - my apparent overenthusiasm over the LTR fanfic post inspired me to check out the forum.

This feels a bit like placing a lonely hearts ad but here goes...I'm 25, single, working in IT and living on the south coast of England. Was dragged to see Twilight by an ex, fell in love with Rob, google and youtube became my best friends, and then I found LTT/LTR. Have been reading for nearly a year now - would love to comment every day but I get paranoid that I can't bring on the funnies as much as the other ladies...

Many of my friends have now read the books but I don't have any RL friends that are 'in to' twi stuff so I settle with reading obscene amounts of fanfic and giggling to myself about inadvertant twi references.

First love was Rob, but would now call myself more of a Kristen fan (I totally get it - maybe a side effect of being single so long?!). Looking forward to all of the movie projects coming up - I have an unlimited cinema pass and I tend to abuse it!

I literally have no RL friends to talk about this crap to (ahhhh) so would love to meet people on here

GM x
geekmagnet
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Sweetkat » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm Kathy age 45 happily married to a man who teases me about my Twilight obsession. I blame my daughters who regret getting me hooked. They are Team Jacob and I'm Team Edward.
Sweetkat
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby MsLiss » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 am

**deep breath** Hi everyone My name is Melissa or Liss is fine too. I've been enjoying the hilar that is LTT /LTR since our friend Steph mentioned it on her web site. (Nearly a year now i think!) I had noticed those books with the lovely black covers in the shop and was even offered the book to read it but said 'no, I''m not so much into vampires." Oh how wrong i was!! I finally caved during my beach holiday in January 2009. (I'm from Australia!) And read them all in a week - (i couldn't imagine having to wait! Oh the pain!) I've NEVER been this obssessed about a boy or a book or a franchise. NEVER And i'm way 'too old for this' ( hi to you, love that name) I'm separated and you guys and your hilar bring me LOL and joy and tears running down my face - but you're also my dirty little secret. I have no plans to out myself any time soon and i have no Twi friends in RL that are as 'devoted' as i am. (although by bbf did giuve me a pocket Edward for my bday) Everyday i thank HHH (his holy hootness) that he doesnot look his age cos that makes my drooling acceptable.. a bit ..i think.. but i digress..Evry moring i get to work and chekc LTT/LTR first..and i'm shit scared i'll be caught and fired but i don't stop!! Anyway I've tots dribbled on..oh and btw i'm a total newbie i've never been on a forum before so i'll try my best o get all the etiquette right! xoxox thanks UC & Moon for running this space! xoxo
MsLiss
107 Year Old Virgin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins