Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby DerryDownGreen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I've been lurking on the LTT and LTR blog for awhile and love love love it, makes me laugh so hard. I'm a mom, Marine Wife, and diehard Twilight Fan, and I've come to be a huge fan of Rob the Man and Robsten, and I just wanted to stop and say hello. I can't wait to post and read more good stuff. TTYS!!!
DerryDownGreen
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Annieboo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello! I am very new to LTR and LTT. I just recently jumped on this Twilight band wagon about a month or so ago when I first watched the movie on Showtime. I just wanted to see what all the hype was about. Well, now I know...I absolutely love it! After Twilight, I had to watch New Moon. It just came out on DVD so of course I immediately went out to buy it (and of course Twilight). Then, I needed (not wanted) needed to know what happened so I went and bought the books. All of them. I read them all in 1 week. I have never looked back... it is all I think about.

Of course, my name is not Annie but it's my daughters name!! So, I'm 30 (wow, that was hard to say), married and have an 18 month old little girl Annie. I'm still a closeted Twi-fan. Not even my husband really knows how truly obsessed I am. He knows I really like it and that I watch the movies at least once a week and is also on my second round of reading each book. I feel like I can't get enough.

I never knew there were other non-fourteen year old girls out there who loved everything Twilight/Edward/Rob. Makes me feel that I'm ok and am not crazy (well, maybe a little bit crazy). I love this place. I feel I belong.
Annieboo
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Krystle » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey - I'm Krystle. I registered for the Forum....back in November and am now just losing my virginity. Am I a prude or what? Love LTT/LTR. I was unemployed for the majority of 2009 and reading the blogs daily gave me many (cullen) smiles. I'm 25 - living in Tampa but a midwesterner at heart. I love my two cats Roary & Hooper to pieces even if we will not be getting our pet desposit back on our apartment due to vomit stains on the carpet. :( (sorry for the image) I run a book club blog and so far we've read Bel Ami and Water for Elephants. Next up: The Short Secret Life of Bree Tanner. http://www.robsbookclub.blogspot.com/

I'm Krystle_ewe on Twitter and EternitywithEdward on newmoonmovie.org/eclipsemovie.org
Krystle
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby HowToBe » Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 am

Yeah, I'm obsesses like ya"ll. I'm 25 and a mother of a 2 year old baby girl. My boyfriend (yeah, he's still just the bf, despite the fact that we have a TWO YEAR OLD, but I'll discuss how he's not Edward in Rob's Flat ;) ) thinks I'm nuts. Whatever. He doesn't get that I'm normal. :D Anyway I've been reading the blogs for a month or so. Omg, I feel like I'm at an AA metting (Hi, my name is HowToBe and I'm a twi-crack addict...LOL!) I picked my name b/c How To Be is my all time favorite movie....for now. I can relate to Rob's character, cause I suck too a lot of the time, and I love his nonsexiness in it. I'm watching it now as a matter of fact. I'm also a huge Kristen fan (her personally, her movies so far haven't been great, but I digress,) really I just I wish I could give bitchface like that! AND date the sexiest man alive. I'm not gonna hate on her, even though I really think she's on drugs. Come on, the nervouseness I get, but there are other signs. I know. Circles under the eyes, the sniffling. I'm not talking weed either. OOOOOOkaaay so that's enough for now.....And In conclusion I hope I don't get obsessed with this forum and nice to meet you all! AND I hope the loss of my LTT virginity was as good for you guys as it was for me.
HowToBe
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Robgasmic » Wed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello everyone. I figured it's time to come out of hiding, so here I am. I am new at this, so please forgive me. Anyway, I'm 24 and obsessed with all things Twilight: books, fanfiction, gossip, movies, you name it. I'm one of the Robsessed, but who wouldn't be? He's delicious.

That's all for now.

Ciao
Robgasmic
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby MrsRobPattinson » Tue May 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello, I am a virgin (it's been a long damn time since I've said those words)! What to say, what to say...I'm 29, divorced with no kids (thank god), I am an accountant in an office that doesn't monitor internet activity (nice), and Rob is my future babies' daddy. Yes he is.

So, um, I'm addicted. Yep. You peeps are gonna be my support group! We'll be like AA, except for the quitting part. Fanfic rules my world - I read and forget to eat, sleep, or empty my bladder in a timely manner. Oh, and I've watched the DETAILS video of Rob approximately 24,798 times...those white pants - gah!

Glad to be here! :mrgreen:
MrsRobPattinson
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby NoOrdinaryGurl » Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm Corie (aka NoOrdinaryGurl)...hummm lets see...29 lol I mean 28 (good lawd I can't believe I made myself older lmao)...military wife, veteran, mommy (Jace 3 & Jameson 2), aspiring graphic artist (currently working on my BA in Multimedia & Design)..I like to use (...) ALOT! I am definitely a work in progress...LOVE TO... dance, shop, watch movies, listen to music, play w/my kids...

I AM....a SEATTLE native :D (unfortunately living in Kentucky at the moment :o )totally OCD (both kinds), over-achiever, creative, open-minded, procrastinator, silly, horrible speller(thank heavens for spellcheck lol)...loyal, optimistic, road rage driver :evil: ...completely random, twilight addict (not my dirty secret..ok well some parts ;) ), tech junkie, internet junkie, chocolate chip cookie monster,vector graphic obsessed, tone deaf (but does a BADASS version of Baby Got Back for karaoke), will do just about anything to make someone laugh, cherry dr pepper lover, and a completely awesome NERD!!!!

Alright....introduced myself enough...anything more...just ask! :roll:
NoOrdinaryGurl
107 Year Old Virgin

Location: My heart is in WA...but I'm forced to tollerate KY(for now)

Postby Robinn » Mon May 24, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm Robinn. I got hooked on these books in '98, just before Breaking Dawn came out. I first read Twilight just to see why on earth it was so popular. I then immediately went and bough New Moon and Eclipse before I even finshed Twilight. Now have them all in hardcover.

Have been reading LTT & LTR for a long time and love both of them.

I'm pretty boring. I work part time from home. I'm very, very sarcastic but actually am a big softie inside. I have lots of opinions and am pretty brave about airing them. I spend a lot of time at church but curse like a sailor (when I'm not there). I am completely hooked on fanfic right now - am reading 15 in-progress ones and plan to read another 25 that look good but that I haven't gotten around to. Of course I am Team Robward! ;)

That it all.
Robinn
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby anna » Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

Hi
I'm new here. Actually I've been a lurker for a little while now. Been checking out the LTT & LTR pages on a daily basis as well as my other regular Rob searches. Starting to wonder whether I am unwell as my obsession keeps growing! Decided to finally introduce myself when I noticed the Harry Potter reading group and I was feeling a little rude - kinda like listening in on a converstation. I am surprised to find so many people in similar situations and similar ages to me. 28, married with two kids. I feel I have to tame down my obsession in the 'real world' but I feel so normal here :D .
anna
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby anna » Tue May 25, 2010 12:05 am

Annieboo wrote: I'm still a closeted Twi-fan. Not even my husband really knows how truly obsessed I am. He knows I really like it and that I watch the movies at least once a week and is also on my second round of reading each book. I feel like I can't get enough.

I never knew there were other non-fourteen year old girls out there who loved everything Twilight/Edward/Rob. Makes me feel that I'm ok and am not crazy (well, maybe a little bit crazy). I love this place. I feel I belong.

I think you and I are living similar lives at the moment! It feels good to come out of the closet, even if it is only online.
anna
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby claire's mommy » Tue May 25, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm coming out! Of my lurking closet at least, hehes.

My name is Amber, I'm 20, married, 2 kids, Brennan (2) and Claire (6 weeks, and yes I got her name from Eclipse *hangs head in shame*). We sadly live in this crappy mitten we call Michigan.

So I've been reading/lurking for a while now, and I'm ready to get in on some Twilight action!
claire's mommy
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby csueyoung » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello! I figured it was time I registered on the forum since I love the blog so much and want to join the LTT/HP chats. My name is Carla, I'm 28, live in Wisconsin and my wordpress screen name is TeamJorts. And that's it.
csueyoung
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Mandy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 am

Hi! I'm Mandy, 27 year old mother of 2 (with one on the way). I live in the south and have been reading LTT forever but decided to jump into the forum to do the Harry Potter book thing. :mrgreen:
Mandy
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Stacey » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 am

Hello! I'm Stacey and very new to LTT and LTR. Actually, I am so new to Twilight that I first saw the movies and read the books two months ago.
I'm married with two small children. Elise who's two and Holden is only three months. He's also the reason for my discovery of Twilight, due to staying up with him all night long for his constant feedings. A big shoutout to Showtime for literally having Twilight on almost every few hours. For example, it's midnight and it is on again. Rob just said the spider monkey line. Ohh good god, I am watching it again.
Luckily, I found LTT and LTR and can feel free to laugh at and enjoy Twilight. Because, honestly, if I mention Twilight to anyone else I am seriously getting made fun of. (mostly by my husband and sister,who both hate Rob) But thanks to all of you, I am starting to feel normal, well that or the decreased pregnancy hormones. I'm betting that it's because of all of you.
Stacey
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby deecamejo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 am

Hello Everyone! I just recently found this website and I totally LOVE IT! I'm 21 and engaged, but I am driving my fiance up the wall with my twilight obsession! It's nice to find a place to talk to all the people who love twilight too (other people just don't understand).
deecamejo
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Batty_old_pug_lady » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking round for quite a while now and so I figured it’s about time I register and introduce myself. Umm... im Bex, im from the U.K, obsessed with pugs and my twilight obsession comes in at a very close second (and that’s saying something!). Well that’s all folks, talk to all on the forum. ;)
Batty_old_pug_lady
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby TeamJacobEdward » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Hello. I am TeamJacobEdward (also known as JacobEdwardsWife). The "name" (as I've mentioned a few times on LTT) is because my husband's name is Jacob Edward... And that makes me feel special even though it doesn't make me so. :) Hmm, maybe the want to feel special is a birth order complex thing...

While I'm not a LTR virgin, and I guess you could say I'm something of a LTT hussy, I'm new to the forum here... sooo I guess here I'm a virgin...? I never knew I could possess so many statuses at once.

I'm a twenty-something (not for much longer yikes!) married mother of two little kidlets. I have numerous animals (including dog, cats, horses). I work in Human Resources in a large corporation and would like to set the record straight that we are NOT all dull, humorless, PC drolls as commonly depicted in shows. Some of us are actually fun and have rather crazy senses of humor (though admittedly many of them are exactly as depicted or worse).... Okay, yes, I admit it I am a black sheep of the HR world, and kind of proud of it.

I'm a perfectionist and a hopeless romantic. I have a crazy imagination that tends to run amuck, and love anything that gives me an outlet for it...

I love Twilight though am only semi "out" in RL. As for Rob, I vary from finding myself contemplating taking him behind a dumpster to have my way with him, to "meh." And LTT/LTR is my newest addiction. It gives me my daily dose of much needed "normal" laughs.
Amy
TeamJacobEdward
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby pamkinz » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Howdy. I'm Pam. Uhh... So I've been a member for a couple months now, just never got around to posting on this here thingy.. I'm 24, 5'1, and a Texan. YEEHAWW! ANYHOO. I'm as single as single can be.. I hope my Twi obsession has nothing to do with that.. I try to hide it as best I can, but alas...I can't control myself! I'm team Jacob & team wolfy. WERD!

Wanna hear my story? No? TOO BAD!

I used to hate on Twilight and everyone who read them, including one of my bffs, she luffs me though. =x

So one May night of LAST year I was at my mom's house and she had rented Twilight from RedBox[LOVE that thing] and, although I begged and pleaded for her to NOT put it on...she did.. So we were like 30-40 mins into it and I told her I had to leave because uhhh I was 'tired'.. I don't think she believed me but I said my goodbyes and went home. Well, little did I know that was the start of my obsession. I ended up having a dream about freekin Bella & Edward in that damn meadow. I woke up thinking 'WHAT THE HELL?!' So, of course, I just HAD to know what happened to them, so I hit up my redbox and rented it. And Oh, MAH, GARSH!! I bought the movie AND the book a couple days later. Read it in 4 days. Bought New Moon, read that in 2 days. Bought Eclipse AND Breaking Dawn at the same time, and read those over a week. I was hooked. I still think Bella should have picked Jakey boy. But, le sigh. This also started my robsession. It's pretty bad...ina good way. He makes my lady parts tingle and I like it!

So that's basically my story. I am obsessed. Me and the bff I mentioned earlier geek out about Twi together. AND I got my OTHER bff hooked!! She's not as obsessed as I am, but she's purty darn close. ;]

Welp. I'ma head on outta here. I've written a dang novel! Yikes.

Peas out, yall!

<3pam.
pamkinz
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby barbiebellmarie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Alright. never really done forums/blogs etc... until I found YOU! ahhh it's just such a relief to find people with the same humor/obession about all things twilight/JACOB/rob/whatever hhahaha!

anywhooo I am a proud momma of a 2yr little boy named Jett. I live in the middle of nowhere Indiana...but there is a lake which is nice. I love to dance. it's my thing. I have a fantastic boyfrand who thinks I've lost my mind when anything twilight comes up (which is about once an hour). My BEST Friend (girl bought me a New Moon pillow case for Xmas, which the Boyfran won't allow :( ) lives in ATL so we don't see eachother much, but we get to send quick emails, texts, tweets, fb, with anything Twilight and it lets us keep connected. I work two jobs (golf course bartender and local gym receptionist). I love my life other than where I live....hey maybe I should move to forks ..that'd be normal.

that's pretty much it! glad to met y'all!

oh yea... I'm team JACOB. (follows with wild howling)
barbiebellmarie
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby katomatic » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey, my names katomatic. I live in CT and I work full time at a insurance company. I read Twilight before all the hype and I have to say that I am a bit dissapointed in the movies. =[

I am not Robcrazed. I love all the characters as I see them in my head. I think that Edward is discribed with such beauty that no human can touch that.

I also think that they casted a terrible Bella, and switching directors when filiming New Moon was a hudge mistake.

Anyway, I look foward to reading all the blogs on this site =]
katomatic
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby lainey53 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm

This is my first visit to the site - My main explorations, all things twilight, have been on youtube and twidisorder. This looks like an interesting change of pace. I am over 50, professional educator, and love, love the Saga- what it is and the life it has taken on. I look forward to the humor and thoughts generated by a common love celebrated on this site. I am not techy at all so I am sure it will take me awhile to familarize myself with the site. I learned about it from Stephenie's site.
lainey53
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby gabi20g » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello everybody, I just found out about this page this morning and I LOVE IT!!! is awesome to find a place where ppl are so into it (Twilight) as I am... Loved the Take him to the Greek mini script yall did is really good.. oh guess yall want to know Im Gabi I live in Texas and I'm an Education major :D :D
gabi20g
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Late30scrisis » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi - Just wanted to say you guys are so funny! I've been surfing for twilight stuff since the first movie, and I love your witty spin on everything!
Late30scrisis
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SaRootsie » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 am

Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm a little nervous and assuming this is a little like someone's first time at AA might feel like. You know, the whole admitting you have a problem thing. I really hope that didn't offend anyone, I'm not sure about the political correctness standards I'm supposed to follow on something like this. Anyhoo, I truly believe Rob Pattinson is my soulmate. And yes, I am completely aware that this is just f-ing crazy (not sure if I can curse either). I read all four of the Twilight books in five days after watching the first movie, buy all the special edition magazines (even Tiger Beat), and spend an ungodly amount of time on youtube. My goal is to watch every Rob clip on there before I'm 30. The frightening, slightly pathetic part about this is that I'm turning 30 in six months. I'm sure Rob would totally be into the whole cougar thing. I live with two other girls who just don't understand that Rob is "my own personal brand of heroin". I tried to keep my Robsession under the radar for a while, but the tweenage giggles, ear to ear, grins, and blushing like a school girl virgin tending to give me away. Now they walk in, take one look at me and ask "You're googling that kid again aren't you, you creepy old woman?" So I've decided to come out of the closet. Here goes nothing... My name is Sarah and I'm a TwiHard.
SaRootsie
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby laurenMc » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi ! My name is Lauren and I'm a Twi-aholic. I dont know what the hell im doing. I have never seen a blog before. Anyway, I have four awesome kids, i think there names are rob, bella, jasper, and emmet. Just kidding, but that would have been their names if the book came out like 8 years ago. I had no idea that there were others like me. I kinda felt pathetic, but didn't really care. Twilight was the first chapter book I have EVER READ. Not joking. I hate to read but i have already read the whole series like 4 times. The first time I finished Breaking Dawn my husband asked if I was ready to take care of the kids again. I don't think I listened to them for almost 5 days. But luckily they have a good daddy.( If only he sparkled). I also got my 6 year old daughter hooked. She watches new moon and twilight at least 2 times a week. So that is me. Can't think of anything else.
laurenMc
107 Year Old Virgin

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins