Go to footer

Introduce Yourself!

Are you new to LTT (letterstotwilight) or LTR (letterstorob) or maybe just new to our forum? Well, this is the place for you- for our virgins. Introduce yourself here and then you will be on your way!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:38 pm

lany82 wrote:Hello,

First I'd like to say that I suck at introductions soooo bad lol. Second, I loveeeeeeeee you guys! Like seriously, I am so mad I didn't find this site before!!! I've got so much catching up to do, I actually rushed home from class just to continue reading where I left off early this morning :D

Ok, let's do this.

I'm Alana, I'm to old to be young, and to young to be old (29) lol. I'm married to a guy who still can't decide if he just lost me (almost) to the Rob obsession or if I've just lost my mind to twilight...well not even twilight cause I really didn't like the books (don't kill me!! I did like the movies), but I do love, love, love, love Rob!! We have two dogs Princess and Peluche, my husband wanted to name them Chalupa and Gordita (he loves Taco Bell *eye roll*) , but I'm really a cat lover (I had a cat named Pikachu, he was so awesome, best cat ever!). My younger cousin (13) and I spend half the day texting each other "Team Taylor, Team Rob", I of course I'm Team Rob. Let's see, if Kellan showed up with Rob and asked me to pick between a football game with him or eating hot pockets with Rob I would without a doubt go with Kellan cause he's awesome too and I'd never pass on playing with Kellan, he seems like that brother you have always wanted lol. You guys are probably thinking how can I love Rob so much if I'd ditch him for Kellan lol. I have no idea why, but if Rob showed up with Kellan I'd probably be to intimidated to talk to him, or I'd start hyperventilating. Wise thing for me to do would be just grab Kellan and run to play football lol.

That's all I can think of, I have a boring life lol. Oh and as y'all can see I'm a "LOL" over user :lol:

Hey lany! Welcome to the forum! You're never too old or too young to hang out with us here. Come join us in the daily discussions down in Rob's Flat!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby urmomma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Hello - I'm a newbie who stumbled upon this website and fell in love. I took the newbie quiz and found this to be home. I can't stand the "I love (insert twilight cast member name)" websites only to get a verbal beatdown for posting comments like I see on here. So I think I belong here!! Those people can be so serious and they frighten me. :o

My life is boring and I have nothing and no one- maybe because of my positive attitude. I do have two dogs that get on my nerves but they make me laugh when they fart. I was going to run away with Rathbonia after a crappy 100 Monkeys concert but I only have four tattoos and I have discovered I would need to have about 90 AND a pole plus I got rid of my Ford Focus last year (seriously)! So at this point, I am at Team Anyone Who'll Have Me, is that cool? I'm too old to be doing this really...I felt dirty thinking about Taylor Lautner when the series (or is it saga?) began but better since he is now over 18. Rob is fine but my friend is so obsessed she made me feel like he was going to be her husband, so I tried to be a decent human and stay away from thoughts about her man. Kellen is too pretty and Peter has weird hair (in the movies). I can think of no one else hawt at this moment and I am trying to hurry before my boss catches me.

That's all...
urmomma
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 am

urmomma wrote:Hello - I'm a newbie who stumbled upon this website and fell in love. I took the newbie quiz and found this to be home. I can't stand the "I love (insert twilight cast member name)" websites only to get a verbal beatdown for posting comments like I see on here. So I think I belong here!! Those people can be so serious and they frighten me. :o

My life is boring and I have nothing and no one- maybe because of my positive attitude. I do have two dogs that get on my nerves but they make me laugh when they fart. I was going to run away with Rathbonia after a crappy 100 Monkeys concert but I only have four tattoos and I have discovered I would need to have about 90 AND a pole plus I got rid of my Ford Focus last year (seriously)! So at this point, I am at Team Anyone Who'll Have Me, is that cool? I'm too old to be doing this really...I felt dirty thinking about Taylor Lautner when the series (or is it saga?) began but better since he is now over 18. Rob is fine but my friend is so obsessed she made me feel like he was going to be her husband, so I tried to be a decent human and stay away from thoughts about her man. Kellen is too pretty and Peter has weird hair (in the movies). I can think of no one else hawt at this moment and I am trying to hurry before my boss catches me.

That's all...

Hey! Glad you found us! Don't worry, we take all kinds here. Even if most of us are Rob lovers and would give your friend a run for her money. Please, come hang with us in the daily thread in the Flat!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby robertloverX » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey im robertloverX and I'm new! Well... that's not entirely true, i was browsing twilight blogs and i found the old letters to twilight site! Spent about 2 hours laughing my ass off at some of you guy's posts and if i say so myself i wrote some pretty hilarious stuff.... and then I noticed the date on all your comments was 2010... yeah I was pretty gutted that none of you guys would ever read my posts, but now I've joined the new site so you better get ready for some laugh-your-arse-off-maybe-even-snort-a-little posts!
Okay now back to my introduction. I am 18 years old and I am a major fan of twilight, mostly of robert pattinson (hense the name). I have one sister and a dog called pepsi. I cry at all films (including e.t, almost all the twilight films ((and books)), and the worst of all war horse ((i used up a whole box of kleenex)). Im reading the books for the 4th time now and im not going to say they are getting a little bit boring (im not going to say it but its true). Love the films also, cannot wait for breaking dawn part 2 to come out!:D
My hobbies include ice skating, being over geeky with everything, cycling and shopping!! (mostly for shoes).
So I'm going to leave my comment with my all-time favorite picture of Robert Pattinson (obviously not including all the jumping edward photos of course)
http://www.edwardcullen.us/edward%20cullen.jpg
Its the crooked smile that gets e every time! *lovestruck face*
robertloverX
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby 1SandraMichelle » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello all my fellow Twilight lovers!
I am very late on "bandwagon"! I refused to join the hype of everything Twilight and could not understand what it was all about. I finally caved one day when I saw Twilight was on one of the movie chanels and decided I would just try it out. I fell in love with Bella and Edward immediately! I am a wife, mother, and social worker and Twilight gives me that much needed escape from reality. I watched Twilight to Eclipse anxiously waited for Breaking Dawn Part I to come out and then started reading the books backwards because I just had to know what happenened next. I have now read all of the book. I am finally up to date and anxiously waiting for Breaking Dawn Part II! I'm sure it has been said before, but I would definitely love for Stephenie Meyer to write another saga! So glad I found this site that allows me to connect with other twenty-somethings about my guilty pleasure!
1SandraMichelle
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 am

1SandraMichelle wrote:So glad I found this site that allows me to connect with other twenty-somethings about my guilty pleasure!
twenty-somethings, thirty-somethings, forty-somethings, fifty-somethings.... rob/twilight unites us all :D

and since you enjoy escaping from reality, be sure to check out some edward & bella fanfiction ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby RoBsesseDiva » Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 am

Hey everyone! I'm Manasvi from India and I just joined this awesome site. :) :D I absolutely adore Robert! :D And Twilight! ^_^ Hope to see y'all around! :) :D
xoxo
RoBsesseDiva
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby JodieO » Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

RoBsesseDiva wrote:Hey everyone! I'm Manasvi from India and I just joined this awesome site. :) :D I absolutely adore Robert! :D And Twilight! ^_^ Hope to see y'all around! :) :D
xoxo

Hey! Nice to meet you Manasvi! Feel free to come join us in our chat thread down in Rob's Flat! =)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Meet the Virgins