Go to footer

Rob Loves Kings Of Leon!

Rob Loves Kings Of Leon!

Postby MsJBell » Thu May 14, 2009 12:33 am

Uhhh, kinda Rob related news... sorta... ;)
We know Rob loves the Kings of Leon - obviously.
Now guess what!!

They're performing at the MTV Movie Awards!
Rob should be there; though I'm betting he will NOT be there and Summit will send TayTay and some of the other cast instead.
But! We're keeping the hope alive people!
Who is excited for Rob & KoL to be in the same venue again!?
*waving hand in air and bouncing up & down in chair*
Like back in November '08 in LA when Rob saw them at the Staples Center!
EDIT:
They're singing Use Somebody ;)
I'm so excited!

Source:
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/05/13/br ... ie-awards/
*Jess
Nonsten: No proof, no truth!
Nonsten: Admit it or QUIT IT!
Nonsten: We're all about sarcasm and sex.
Shudupinyaface! No fangirls, just fucking... because THAT'S NORMAL!
MsJBell
Director of Robstigation

Re: Rob Loves Kings of Leon!! (Who Doesn't?!)

Postby Kristin » Thu May 14, 2009 11:58 am

I too love KOL..but am a bit sad they are becoming mainstream only because I can't stand people who are all "I LOVE SEX ON FIRE" because its all they hear on the radio! Don't get me wrong, I love that song, but they are so much better than just that song! I've loved KOL since they came out with Aha Shake Heartbreak in 05! Them getting a bigger fan base is AWESOME for them, I suppose I have a complex...I don't like people/bands/etc that I like getting REALLY famous because I am worried that they will change! :roll:

wow, not what I intended to write here at all, apparently it was on my mind though, so there ya go! LOL!

YAY for seeing them at MTV awards shows! It will be fun to see them on TV...hopefully they will pick something other than sex on fire to sing though....I have high hopes! lol! ;)
Because thats NORMAL.
Kristin
Smarter than Yorkie

Postby joebendesigns » Thu May 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Kristin wrote:I too love KOL..but am a bit sad they are becoming mainstream only because I can't stand people who are all "I LOVE SEX ON FIRE" because its all they hear on the radio! Don't get me wrong, I love that song, but they are so much better than just that song! I've loved KOL since they came out with Aha Shake Heartbreak in 05! Them getting a bigger fan base is AWESOME for them, I suppose I have a complex...I don't like people/bands/etc that I like getting REALLY famous because I am worried that they will change! :roll:

wow, not what I intended to write here at all, apparently it was on my mind though, so there ya go! LOL!

YAY for seeing them at MTV awards shows! It will be fun to see them on TV...hopefully they will pick something other than sex on fire to sing though....I have high hopes! lol! ;)

I confess. It less because of Rob though and more because of all of you saying how awesome KOL are that I am listening now. Yes, I love Sex on Fire, but I also love Use Somebody and 17. So there, Rob is not the reason, you ladies are!! :D

And can I say, I LOVE that picture. That's how I am at concerts, not crazy dancing and singing every lyric (cause I can do that at home and didn't pay to hear myself sing), but I like to listening intently and watch the show. Get every dollars worth!
joebendesigns
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby Jena » Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm

I LOVE KOL!!! And it's because of Rob and you gals that I do. Before I discovered Rob I had never heard of them!
Fave songs of mine are "Crawl" and "Use Somebody". And they're performing at the MTV Awards?! AWESOME! They have to send Rob there, they just have to! They know everyone and their dog will boycott if they don't, LOL!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jena
TMZ Employee

Return to Board index

Return to The Music