Go to footer

April 2013 NYC!

Did you make a bff on LTT/LTR? Wanna discuss meeting? Wanna host a get-together in your town? Discuss it here! If you're a 57 year old SWM looking for someone special so you can be a 'suga daddy' this place isn't for you

Re: April 2013 NYC!

Postby Alexandra » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:It's looking like Saturday evening is going to be my only chance to see a couple of my friends. I can either invite them to join us for dinner Saturday night (they are both cool) or I can hang out with people before/during the show and then head off to meet up with them. I wanted to check with you guys before inviting them along, though.

Which ones? :lol:

Nah, just kidding, you are totally welcome to bring peeps. Or hang with them separately, whatever you want to do!

I agree.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 am

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:It's looking like Saturday evening is going to be my only chance to see a couple of my friends. I can either invite them to join us for dinner Saturday night (they are both cool) or I can hang out with people before/during the show and then head off to meet up with them. I wanted to check with you guys before inviting them along, though.

Nah, just kidding, you are totally welcome to bring peeps. Or hang with them separately, whatever you want to do!

I agree.

Lia and Stefan.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

The more the merrier - as long as you think they'll survive us? Image

Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby JodieO » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Muffinmom wrote:The more the merrier - as long as you think they'll survive us? Image

DE has met them both. They can handle it. ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:

I agree.

Lia and Stefan.

They're ok. You're allowed. :D
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:50 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:They're ok. You're allowed. :D

;) :D
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 pm

ImageImageSO this is less than a week away!!! ImageImage

Plans??? I figure we'll leave out the names of the places we'll be but we can talk some logistics here perhaps?

I'm not going to the play - who finally is going and is anyone up to meeting up instead of the play? And I guess we need to make dinner / drink plans? Image

Can't wait!! Image
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby dancing_echoes » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Muffinmom wrote:ImageImageSO this is less than a week away!!! ImageImage

Plans??? I figure we'll leave out the names of the places we'll be but we can talk some logistics here perhaps?

I'm not going to the play - who finally is going and is anyone up to meeting up instead of the play? And I guess we need to make dinner / drink plans? Image

Can't wait!! Image

Just Alex, VRL, and I are headed to the play. Not sure what Jodie and BB will be up to. You can either plan with them if they are meeting up earlier or maybe we should all meet after the play? I haven't made any reservations or anything at this point. I have some suggestions for places to eat in the midtown area but I figure if we are going to have an early dinner, we probably can get away without a reservation...
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby JodieO » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:ImageImageSO this is less than a week away!!! ImageImage

Can't wait!! Image

Just Alex, VRL, and I are headed to the play. Not sure what Jodie and BB will be up to. You can either plan with them if they are meeting up earlier or maybe we should all meet after the play? I haven't made any reservations or anything at this point. I have some suggestions for places to eat in the midtown area but I figure if we are going to have an early dinner, we probably can get away without a reservation...

I'm not sure what we'll be up to, either. Any suggestions? I'd like to go through the fashion district at some point to eyeball some zippers and fabrics and stuff. Any takers on that?

I may break away from you guys after the play to have dinner with Stefan and Lia. Not that I don't want to do a big group thing, but I think they are going to need a later dinner time than y'all.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I love anything sewing so I'd be up for tagging along with you. I know BB wanted to meetup too but not sure if she'd be up for the walking in the fabrics section or not?
We probably want to start talking times as well?? Any idea when the play starts/ends?
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 am

Muffinmom wrote:I love anything sewing so I'd be up for tagging along with you. I know BB wanted to meetup too but not sure if she'd be up for the walking in the fabrics section or not?
We probably want to start talking times as well?? Any idea when the play starts/ends?

The play starts at 2. Not sure how long it goes but I'm guessing we'll be out around 4?

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bail by 7ish to get home. Found out this week that I have a diabetic kitty, and until I'm more comfortable with how she does on insulin I'm going to try and give her shots every 12 hours on the dot.... :(
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Muffinmom wrote:I love anything sewing so I'd be up for tagging along with you. I know BB wanted to meetup too but not sure if she'd be up for the walking in the fabrics section or not?

That's probably perfect since I won't be tempted to buy anything and regular window browsing would be so form of torture. Anyone have anywhere in mind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:

That's probably perfect since I won't be tempted to buy anything and regular window browsing would be so form of torture. Anyone have anywhere in mind.

Yes. I have a trimmings store I'd like to visit that's just a couple blocks from the hotel. Then we can work our way up towards the fabrics. Or I can go up to the theater with Alex and meet you there and we can work our way back down towards the hotel. That actually might be best. Ana, where would you like to meet?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby VintageRobLover » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi!

Do we all want to meet up by the theater (I think there's a Starbucks by the Marriott) and then split up for show or shopping? We could regroup after the show for dinner.

I don't have a suggestion for dinner, but would prefer not to do sushi or curry (sorry!).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
VintageRobLover
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby Muffinmom » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am

I love the idea but not sure if I can make it – I have an early morning walk with Muffin at her school, I expect I can get on the train to NYC by midday theoretically arriving around 12:30-ish to Penn Station.

Either Starbucks or the Marriott itself might be good places to meetup. Why don’t we finalize details via PM or email? I’ll also share my phone# with everyone just in case.

As an FYI, my work computer just plain refuses to let me login here (and typing on my iphone is painful) so I may not respond super quickly on the board.

I’m SOOOOOOOO looking forward to spending a day with everyone!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Meet Up