Go to footer

Color of Loneliness by ExquisiteEdward(complete)

Discuss your favorite stories here with other LTT friends!

Moderator: kelbel75

Color of Loneliness by ExquisiteEdward(complete)

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6633773/1/C ... Loneliness

Bella loses her last living relative and falls into a deep depression. She also has an ex-boyfriend whom she can't get away from. Can a gruff contractor named Edward bring her out of the darkness? Rated M for lemons and language. OC.
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 40 - Words: 337,131 - Reviews: 4633 - Updated: 8-8-12 - Published: 1-7-11 - Edward & Bella - Complete

Edward is mean to bella in the beginning, but once you find out the real source of his pain, you'll forgive him everything :shock: I've been mostly a fluff reader for the past year, but I let in an emotional one every once in awhile b/c sometimes the trials make the rewards so much sweeter; this is one of those fics 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Re: Color of Loneliness by ExquisiteEdward(complete)

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Just downloaded this today. It's on my TBR list.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby guitargirl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 pm

kelbel75 wrote:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6633773/1/Color_of_Loneliness

Bella loses her last living relative and falls into a deep depression. She also has an ex-boyfriend whom she can't get away from. Can a gruff contractor named Edward bring her out of the darkness? Rated M for lemons and language. OC.
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 40 - Words: 337,131 - Reviews: 4633 - Updated: 8-8-12 - Published: 1-7-11 - Edward & Bella - Complete

Edward is mean to bella in the beginning, but once you find out the real source of his pain, you'll forgive him everything :shock: I've been mostly a fluff reader for the past year, but I let in an emotional one every once in awhile b/c sometimes the trials make the rewards so much sweeter; this is one of those fics 8-)

Does anyone have a pdf copy of this fic as its been pulled? Even better if you have a copy suitable for my kindle. Thanks.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby littleredfiat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 am

I'd like one too, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.
littleredfiat
Friend of The Tuck

Postby guitargirl » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:45 pm

littleredfiat wrote:I'd like one too, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

I'm not sure I would bother LRF (Hi by the way *waves* :D .) BB asked for my verdict and I haven't had chance to get back to her yet. (If you're reading this BB, I promise I'll respond soon.) However, this fic annoyed the hell out of me. I quite liked the authors style of writing, but the plot infuriated me as it was so bloody predictable and ridiculous. Every single thing was overdone. Other than E & B the characters were so over the top it was crazy! Her friends and his family felt they had a right to interfere and butt in where it wasn't needed I wanted to strangle the lot of them for being such busybodies!

Bella is weak and cries in nearly every single chapter, Edward is an asshole and I never warmed to him even after finding out why he was an asshole, and her best friend is a complete and utter mouthpiece who thinks she's funny. She's not. Everyone keeps telling Bella what to do, and no-one ever bothers to find out what she actually wants or what her options are. Everything about this fic is over the top and it's a week of my life I'll never get back. There wasn't a single character in this fic that didn't annoy the hell out of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I'm getting really picky. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby littleredfiat » Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

guitargirl wrote:
littleredfiat wrote:I'd like one too, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

I'm not sure I would bother LRF (Hi by the way *waves* :D .) BB asked for my verdict and I haven't had chance to get back to her yet. (If you're reading this BB, I promise I'll respond soon.) However, this fic annoyed the hell out of me. I quite liked the authors style of writing, but the plot infuriated me as it was so bloody predictable and ridiculous. Every single thing was overdone. Other than E & B the characters were so over the top it was crazy! Her friends and his family felt they had a right to interfere and butt in where it wasn't needed I wanted to strangle the lot of them for being such busybodies!

Bella is weak and cries in nearly every single chapter, Edward is an asshole and I never warmed to him even after finding out why he was an asshole, and her best friend is a complete and utter mouthpiece who thinks she's funny. She's not. Everyone keeps telling Bella what to do, and no-one ever bothers to find out what she actually wants or what her options are. Everything about this fic is over the top and it's a week of my life I'll never get back. There wasn't a single character in this fic that didn't annoy the hell out of me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess I'm getting really picky. :lol: :lol:

Hi all, I know: it's been ages. Sorry, just too much to do.
GG, you were right about this story. I ended up deleting it. It was a good idea with the colors setting the mood for every chapter, but what got me was the grammar, or lack there of. I have real problems when there are a lot of mistakes like "he could of " instead of "could have". Guess I'm just fussy that way.
BBabe, hiiii. Give it a go, if you haven't started this, but you probably won't like it either.
littleredfiat
Friend of The Tuck

Return to Board index

Return to Story Discussions