Go to footer

First & Ten by nolebucgrl

Discuss your favorite stories here with other LTT friends!

Moderator: kelbel75

First & Ten by nolebucgrl

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Summary: Bella Swan is an aspiring sports writer and her first big assignment is to interview the league’s biggest, not to mention hottest, quarterback. Will Edward Cullen school her in the rules of the game or will she teach him a thing or two? Rated M.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5874934/1/First_Ten

Though this is a rather old story I just read it and must recommend it. This author also is writing Words with Friends and Words with Strangers (both WIP’s which I will not start until they are done but I know many of you are reading).

I don’t think I’ve ever read a story where I literally LOL so much and have gotten looks from strangers. The story is funny, low on the angst level but a beautiful sweet love story. It’s a read me now story.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Re: First & Ten by nolebucgrl

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:15 pm

yes, this is a good one :D I took a tour of an NFL football stadium recently and kept imagining this story 8-) we got to sit in the press box and I imagined where the diff't characters would sit in that set-up, and the same in the private suite as well :D the locker-room was a BIG disappointment tho ;) :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Re: First & Ten by nolebucgrl

Postby Muffinmom » Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Just started reading this - I know squat about football (literally!) but I'm enjoying it - super sweet so far ;)
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Return to Board index

Return to Story Discussions