Go to footer

Quiet Storm by SexyLexiCullen (complete)

Discuss your favorite stories here with other LTT friends!

Moderator: kelbel75

Re: Quiet Storm by SexyLexiCullen (complete)

Postby littleredfiat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 am

Wow, thanks kelbel. I knew I could rely on you! I'm now up the the part where Bella is starting to find out more about Edward, right before the wedding.
EP intrigues me, I have it all ready to read, I've just always read other shorter fics, not wanting to launch into it, but slowly the good ones are running out. :(
littleredfiat
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Apparently this has been pulled to publish... I hear its still available on TCWS or in lexi's facebook group.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 am

Muffinmom wrote:Apparently this has been pulled to publish... I hear its still available on TCWS or in lexi's facebook group.

and this is why I always copy my favorites ;) actually after every update of Riders I would copy it, just in case :oops: didn't want to have to scramble to find the end, like MOTU, and end up hating the author :roll:

I'll be very interested to see the changes she makes for the published version. I think it's a very good story, but it IS a fanfic, so the published version will need to be cleaned up and tweaked a bit :) I hope it takes off & replaces FSOG :twisted: it's more worthy of the attention, imo.
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 am

it's been a couple years since I read EP (which I was OBSESSED with while it was a WIP) EP is Edward NOT in the mob but the son of a mobster. In QS Edward IS the mob. I got the published version of EP: Sempre. I was happy she took out a bunch of stuff that was unnecessary but it had less smexy times. Sempre has it's second part coming out in December. I REALLY liked the story of EP but after awhile you learn how to skim a bit. I feel that's its only flaw.
I rec EP AND QS.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Story Discussions