Go to footer

Bold Gestures by SexyLexiCullen

Discuss your favorite stories here with other LTT friends!

Moderator: kelbel75

Bold Gestures by SexyLexiCullen

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:01 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9693024/1/Bold-Gestures

summary: "Young women can act silly, but men... Men make bold gestures." I opened the trunk for Bella. The man inside ended up on the pavement. Bella's eyes widened, and she covered her mouth. GangsterWard. *1958.*
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,516 - Reviews: 647 - Updated: 9-18-13 - Published: 9-16-13 - Bella & Edward

it's been forever since I recc'd something, I almost forgot how to do it! :oops: anyways, I'm really enjoying this latest "gangsterward" story from the author of the "Quiet Storm" series 8-) this Edward is not for feminists ;) but I'm liking his no nonsense attitude, and the stereotypical "mob" persona. Bella is the 18 year old friend of Edward's daughter. He's married to Rosalie and at 35 years old, has just spent the last 10 years in prison. Bella was a bit of a tease to her friend's father when they first met, but she's really a good girl underneath who has just gotten a bad reputation. now that Edward is entranced with her though, that reputation is being blown way out of proportion...leaving her no choice but to be his mistress.

this story is already written and she's updating each day, sometimes more than once :D
kelbel75
Craft Services

Re: Bold Gestures by SexyLexiCullen

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 am

The story is complete and I finished it last night. I thought I wouldn't like it because i generally don't like gangstawards or olderwards but this story sucked me in. Edward is a prick, but it was typical for this time period. Enjoyed it very much.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Re: Bold Gestures by SexyLexiCullen

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:09 am

I'm intrigued... will put it on my TBR list (which is a mile long... sigh... )
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Return to Board index

Return to Story Discussions